Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly blinked curiously at the girl. What? Did she do something wrong or something? To the purple haired woman, acting in such a way was normal for her. Actually anything weird, or considered socially unacceptable, was what Celly did. Holding onto the edge of the counter, she hoisted herself to her feet, wobbling a bit in the process. She still felt lightheaded but at least now she could stand. "What?" she questioned with a curious tilt of her head. "Haven't you ever touched another girl before?" Celly certainly had. She didn't care who touched her, as long as it was consensual obviously. And in college she played around a lot with her sexuality, so having a random girl touch her wasn't that big of a deal to her. "I mean, it's not much different from touching your own body," she added casually, the fact that they were in public not even registering to her. But then again, Celly just didn't care what other people thought of her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Dark & Normal || Still Confused! || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mickey C's || Sick Lady || Single

Ari was still red from what happened and backed away from the lady a bit. This was getting really weird for her. I mean she wouldn't care much about it, but since they were at a fast food place, they both weird receiving awkward and weird looks to them. Probably mostly affecting Ari, since this lady didn't seem to care for the looks she was getting. It was like she was used the looks and just didn't do anything, but continue her day forward. Ari already had enough with the things she would hear from people of how she's a troublemaker or something, but now it just seemed different. She placed both of her hands on her face, rubbing her face around before she looked back at the lady as she asked her a question. Touching a girl? The girl coughed up a laugh and ignored the question, she didn't mean that, but then again, she kinda meant that as well. "Not that lady..", the girl said and walked to her, placing a hand on her forehead, "I mean you were just sick a while ago! You collapsed on the floor.." This lady was all over the place, Ari didn't understand her. Hopefully this'll end soon. Ari still didn't know what to think of what was going on here with the lady, but if she's alright now, then guess she should just leave. Nothing to worry about anymore and hopefully the last time to be worrying about this lady.

Out.Of.Character:

Lady Illusia

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Curious, Prying
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan simply shrugged at her rebuttal to his question. Not really much, just planned on hanging out around town. He said as he moved his hand off of his cheek and onto the table. He wasn't sure what the two of them could do, it seemed like a slow day. Maybe they could sit around and talk about life...Would that be something he could talk to her about? They were friends after all. Sooo...Lets talk about~ highschool! That's something we both have in common. He said awkwardly. God he was bad at starting conversations. He'd have to work on making topics to get the other persons attention. What'd you do for like...Activities in school? You already know I played basket ball. He said whilst rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly. Talking about his past was a bit weird considering what he was doing now. All star player set to be a famous basket ball player turns into a full time pet store employee. Quite the movie made lifestyle. Now that he thought about it, Ryan never really thought he would be in this spot at this point in his life.

Another question popped into his mind and a grin spread across his face. Also! You have to tell me who you had a crush on in school! It's something everyone had right? He said, presuming that he wasn't the only one with a weird crush as a teenager.

OOC:
THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Pastel Relationship Status: Has a crush Funds: $975

Lexi looked at him before smiling a little. She had been mostly planning on sitting at home, but spending time with him would be a lot more fun. She had finished her burger a bit ago, but was still sipping at her soda, even if the ice was melting and making the drink a little watered down, but she didn't mind. The raven haired girl then looked at him, her head tilting tot he side a little bit before she fidgeted in her seat a little as she chuckled softly. "I didn't too much, I was never really into sports, but I was on the yearbook.... I think I had done an interview for the basketball team." She said softly. That interview hadn't been fun because one a*****e from his team had 'accidentally' hit her in the face with a ball, breaking her glasses and giving her a bloody nose. She could remember a couple of them laughing as she ran away crying. It was so weird for her, talking about high school, since she wasn't very fond of her high school memories. Life was a lot better for her now though. Well, somewhat. She still didn't have many friends, but she did have Ryan. Looking at the male, her face then turned light red as he said the word crush. The girl then shook her head a little bit. "I-I didn't have a crush on anyone back then." She said. Which was kind of true, since a lot of people picked on her or ignored her back then. Sure she thought some of the boys were cute, but none of them really caught her attention.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Curious, Prying
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

Ryan listened as the girl told him about her high school experience. It was a bit odd, considering that she wasn't the most popular girl around while he on the other hand had everything given to him. Being one of the most popular guys due to a sport was a huge plus that he had never truly appreciated. Really? I wonder why that doesn't ring a bell...Maybe I was sick or something. He said, not remembering her come with a yearbook interview on his team. Well then I guess you could consider this a second chance to "interview" me. He teased. This was a good chance to get to know her better anyways so why couldn't she get to know him better too? When her cheeks turned a light shade of red Ryan raised an eyebrow. Was she that embarrassed about telling her crushes, they were just dumb kids back then right? Hmm, I'd have to say my crush was on this one girl who worked in the library...Weird right? Nowadays I can't even remember her name or what I liked about her. He admitted as he rubbed the nape of his neck. Ryan remembered how he was always made fun of by his team mates for not dating the cheerleader, the pretty girls or anything like that. He'd always wanted something more simplistic and down to earth.

Maybe it was just something he was raised to like. He'd lived a normal life while growing up, nothing special and nothing traumatic so why wouldn't he want to live the same with someone he loved? As the thought grazed through his mind, another thought popped up in his head. I wonder what it would be like to get serious with a girl like her... He thought as his eyes rested on Lexi. It was a strange thought but it did get him thinking. Did he have some sort of middle school crush on her or was he just getting overly attached?

OOC:
THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Pastel Relationship Status: Has a crush Funds: $975

Lexi smiled at him a little. "I think you might have. I don't recall you being there either." She said, just a bit relieved that he hadn't been one of the bullies that made her cry. Tilting her head at him a little, she then giggled softly. "Perhaps~" She teased back before the tilted her head at him curiously. "Really?" She said as she recalled the girl that used to be in the library, the memory was fuzzy though and she couldn't even remember her name. "I would have thought you would be the sort to go after the head cheerleader." She said, making a small face as she remembered that nasty girl. She was the worst when it came to picking on her, she had even taken Lexi's clothes during gym and threw them in the running shower. Lexi had to miss her next class because she was so upset and trying to dry her clothes with the hand air dryer. Shaking her head a little bit, she then looked at Ryan again, blushing a little as she noticed him looking at her. Smiling at him she then wondered what it would have been like if she had gotten to know him back when they were in school, even if her were older than her, he would have been a good friend, but even so, she was glad that she got a chance to meet him now.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:51 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan lead Alesana towards the only fast food restaurant he ever really attended from time to time. He came to Mickey C's for lunch break occasionally if he didn't bring a sandwich or something from home. It wasn't impressive or anything considering it was just a fast food place, but at the same time the food wasn't terrible either. Along the way, Nathan had pointed out some of the places that were held within the shopping district. Alesana said she was rather new to Soleil, so figured he'd point some places out that were along the way. He had mentioned the grocery store, which was located in downtown, along with other important places like clothing stores, and whatnot. When they walked into Mickey C's the smell of food instantly entered his nose causing him to internally jump for joy at being able to get something to eat. Nathan walked up to the counter, and gestured to the menu. "Just choose whatever you'd like. I'd make suggestions, but I'm not exactly sure what your taste in food are plus it's just a fast food place. You really don't have too much of an option after all." Nathan commented with a light chuckle before walking up to the counter. The cashier smiled at the young man asking for his order. "I'll just have the cheeseburger combo along with a Dr.Pepper for the drink as well as whatever she orders." Nate stated as he gestured behind himself towards Alesana

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Hungry... Company: Nathan
"All I want is a place to call my own...

Alesana followed close behind Nathan as he lead her into a fast food restaurant that took the name of Mickey C's. He had shown her several other places in the shopping district, but the first thing that caught her attention was that arcade. She mentally planned to stop by and check it out, maybe invite Nathan to tag along as well; that is if she had the courage do so. The smell of fast food instantly made her stomach growl and she gently placed her hand over her stomach, regretting not eating anything for breakfast. Luckily, she was able to eat now. After Nathan had finished ordering his food, Alesana walked up to the counter slowly and started to play with her hair nervously. "Um...I'll have the chicken tenders and a root beer..." She said softly, which was followed by the cashier asking her to repeat her quiet order. If anything was worse than Alesana's cooking, it was her ability to speak in public restaurants. She felt that people were always watching her and silently judging as she ordered her food, which was one of the reasons she preferred to eat at home. "C-Chicken tenders..and a root beer" Alesana let out a small sigh of relief as the cashier heard her order that time. She stepped back from the counter and glanced at Nathan for a moment, wondering if she should find a table for them to eat at.

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."

Nathan lightly crossed his arms as he looked at the menu, while waiting for Alesana to order her food. His ears perked slightly hearing the girl order. It was hard to hear what she was even saying. Her voice got softer compared to what he had heard earlier causing him to tilt his head slightly in confusion. Nate hadn't expected her to be shy by how she was acting back at the library. The cashier didn't hear the brunette girl at first, but on the second try she took down the order. The young man walked back up to the register, and saw that the total was ten dollars and fifty cents. He ended up pulling out his wallet, and paid the exact amount before getting his receipt to put in his pocket. It didn't take even a couple of minutes for their order to come out. The red eyed teen picked up the tray that held their food, and took it to the table that Alesana picked out. He placed the tray on it before taking a seat himself, and getting what he had ordered. "So I didn't expect you to be timid like you showed talking to the cashier. You weren't acting like that before when we were talking in the library." Nathan commented as he unwrapped his burger, and took a bit of the food. The young man chewed for a bit before swallowing it. A look of relief could be seen on his face for actually putting something in his stomach. In truth, Nathan wasn't one for fast food. It didn't taste nearly as good as food that was cooked at a regular restaurant or even at home. It was also healthier to not constantly eat at a fast food place naturally, but it was nice to have it from time to time. The light brown haired boy took a sip of his drink, before looking back at Alesana. "Oh, and how new are you to Soleil? I've only been here for around a month or so myself. I know a lot of people are interested in the legend behind this city, which brings in people to come live here. What made you want to come to this place if you don't mind me asking, Alesana?" Nathan curiously questioned wanting to get to know the girl a bit more as he ate some more of his food.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Tired... Company: N/A

As Nathan brought the tray of food, she sat straight up, ready to dig into her first meal of the day. She picked up the small basket that held the chicken tenders and grabbed the ketchup bottle that was conveniently placed at the end of the table. While adding ketchup to her meal, she glanced up at Nathan as he made a comment about her being shy. "Oh...w-well I guess it just depends on the place...and how many people...are in the room..." Picking up one of the three chicken tenders, she dipped it in her ketchup and took a bite. By then, her stomach was already satisfied and the constant growling came to a stop. She continued eating her food as she listened to Nathan's question. It was quite obvious that she was very new, given the fact that she didn't know any places around the town, but she didn't mind giving him clarification to his question. However, his follow up question made Alesana think for a bit, and the phrase 'the legend behind this city' stuck to her. Picking up a napkin to wipe her mouth, she continued to think about his second question. There really was no particular reason in moving to Soleil, she had no business connections or relatives living here. "Well...I just moved in early this morning...I have yet to finish unpacking..." Pausing for a moment, she took a swig of her root beer and let out a content sigh before continuing with her response. "I just heard about this town and decided to move, really. There wasn't anything left for me back at my old town...so I thought a new setting would be a good change." She shrugged a bit and took another sip of her drink before tilting her head. "What's the legend by the way?"

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan nodded a bit in understanding. It made sense to him at least. There were some people that were more outspoken in large groups or places with a lot of people, while other's were more reserved depending on the situation. What caught him off guard, which could be noticed in the slight widening of his eyes, was that Alesana had very recently moved this morning. He did not expect to to run into a person that had just moved in that particular morning. "Wow, I didn't expect you to have came to Soleil that recent. That's a little unexpected because I would've figured you'd have been finished unpacking. I know I didn't really leave at all when I first moved here, then again unpacking is a pain so it'd make sense if that's why you left your house for a bit." The young man replied as he shrugged lightly. He ate some more of his food as she explained why the young woman moved to Soleil. Nate didn't speak the question that popped into his mind, but he was a bit curious as to what she meant when there wasn't anything left for her back at her old town. They had just met today, plus it seemed more like a personal matter. The young man was a bit caught off guard with her last question. "Y-you've never heard of the legend before? I'm surprised. I thought everyone that either wants to come live here or do live her know about it." Nathan commented as he sipped some more of his soda before he explained what it was. "Well it's not about Soleil actually, but it's about the island of Mykronos. People don't live there to my knowledge, but live here instead. It's just a ferry ride to the island either way. Anyways, there's said to be a fruit on that island called the Nanoa fruit. You go to the island with a potential for example your boyfriend or girlfriend. It's said that if you're able to obtain this fruit, which is located somewhere in the jungle of this island, and eat it together it will tell you if you're soul mates. If the two people are destined to be together than it's said the fruit will like give a look into their future together. It's not easy to get to by any means from what I've heard, but the myth behind it sounds really interesting." The red eyed young man explained with a light shrug of his shoulders and a light smile. Nathan would like to attempt to see if the legend was true or not one day. He figured real or not it would be a fun little adventure to go on.

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Odd Legend... Company: Nathan

Alesana continued to eat her meal as she listened to Nathan speak. She didn't find it that unusual for her to get out of the house even if she had moved in the same day, but it looked like it was surprising to Nathan. Rubbing her cheek in embarrassment, she averted her eyes from him. "Ugh...well it takes a while for me to unpack....I'm usually not satisfied by the way I organize things the first time...s-so I end up having to reorganize my belongings before moving on to unpack the next box..." Upon finishing her food, she sat back and let out a content sigh as she listened to Nathan's explanation about the legend. It never occurred to her about doing some research on the town before moving in, but at this point she didn't mind at all. Some towns had traditions and such, it just so happened that Soleil had a particular legend. Alesana listened as she took small sips from her root beer every so often. The whole legend sounded like something directly from a book, it was very amusing to her. After Nathan had finished explaining the legend, she placed her hands on the table and looked at him. "In all honesty, it kind of sounds absurd...having to eat a fruit to determine whether the couple is meant to be..."

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan chuckled lightly at her response to his first comment. The young man finished eating his food before he answered the young woman. "I'd say I'm the opposite of that when it comes to organizing for the most part. When I finished unpacking I just put everything to where it looked decent the first time, and just left it like that. If anything I'll just procrastinate doing things here and there from time to time, although I did used to be worse when I was younger. It actually took me a few days to finish unpacking because I got annoyed with doing that after awhile." He replied in a honest tone and slight shrug of his shoulders. Nate had a content smile on his face after having eaten something. His stomach was happy as well for having something inside it, although he figured he'd make himself something back at home than getting take out food. Going out to eat was usually more expensive then getting groceries anyways. The young man lightly tilted his head as he listened to her response to his explanation of the legend. "Hmmm, I can see what you mean, although it's kind like those fairy tails that people love to read. I mean for me at least, I didn't use to know about people have powers and whatnot as well as there being other races out there like demons. Coming here changed my perspective of all that to be honest. I figure if all those things are possible, then this myth probably has some truth to it. It could be that just going through the trials of obtaining this thing strengthens the bonds between the two people, and that's how they're determined as 'soul mates'. Who knows for sure though, but to be honest I'd like to maybe go try to get the fruit with someone. If it's not true, then I'm sure the adventure and time spending with whomever I went with would be worth it." The red eyed young man commented stating his opinion as he lightly stretched, while letting out a small yawn. "It's funny how I was unsure if I should even come to this city, but I'm really glad I did. There's definitely something about this place that makes it.....unique I guess you could say." He stated as he leaned back then put his hands behind his head. A warm smile was present on his lips as he looked up lightly remembering the reasons why he came to Soleil in the first place. Nathan's gaze returned back to Alesana before he put his hands on the table. It seemed his body was waking up a bit more, although he did feel lightly sleep deprived still. "Oh, out of curiosity you said you don't cook. What do you usually do when it comes to eating?" Nathan curiously asked the young brunette haired woman.

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: ... Company: Nathan

A small smile appeared across Alesana's face as Nathan explained his method of unpacking. Right now, she was basically procrastinating. She would have to get use to non-organized things if she wanted to not spend her days unpacking. Attempting to take another sip from her drink, she realized it was already empty. "Huh?" Shaking the cup to make sure to was empty, she set it down on the table in disappointment. Alesana had gotten too carried away with Nathan's story about the legend of Soleil that she didn't actually take the time to enjoy her drink. Covering her mouth with one hand, she let out a slight yawn and listened as Nathan continued to take about the legend. It made more sense that some people believed in the legend, given that people are already known to have powers and apparently are of a different species. Sure it would be nice to give it a try for the experience, but in the end if it turns out to be just a myth then it would be somewhat disappointing having to go through all of that. She shrugged a bit as Nathan made a comment on the town itself. "Of course it's unique. No other town lets you check out fifty books at a time." It was rather odd that the library allowed that, but hey, she wasn't going to complain about it. Tilting her head to the side as Nathan asked her a question about her diet, she began to think. "Normally I would just eat fruit that I buy at the grocery store...sometimes I eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner...sometimes microwavable food..."

fireshadow0908

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces