Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:04 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Hungry, surprised || I'm speaking to Candy || Where am I? Micky C's || What am I wearing? Cold and unrecognizable

Winter wasn't necessarily Saeyong's favorite season. Sure he liked the snow and layering as much as the next person, but he wasn't keen on being bundled up under the sheets when he could be out and about or, having to walk home though the freezing wind that made his skin crack and ache. Today wasn't as bad, or at least the start of it wasn't, he was layered and already looking like he had some bulk to his lean frame, so he didn't quite mind that. He decided to fulfill a little craving that took him back to his trainee and idol days. God forbid they let him have a burger, let alone one with double cheese and fries. The thought brought a little smirk to his face, the times when his manager threw a fit when he caught him sneaking in some fast food. What did he intend to do now?

Looking around the busy establishment for a place to sit and enjoy his meal while slurping the shake he got, he tilted his head and squinted his eyes at the sight of a tuft of a familiar hue of pink hair not too far from where he was. Taking a few steps closer, his eyes widened and it was like he could already feel her scent clogging his memory. Candy. The peculiar woman with a scent as sweet as her name. A smile played on his lips, one of the few that would genuinely form over that often vacant face when he was around people he thought held value in his life. He made his way closer to the table, not making a spectacle by calling her name out and simply set the tray down across her. "Does the lady mind if I join her? I don't see a lot of empty seats so, I'm hoping you say yes." he would say, trying to sound as charming as he possibly could, standing there patiently, or maybe impatiently while he brought a fry up to his lips.

"You look as stunning as ever, by the way." he added. He didn't get to see her as often as he would have wanted to, but it wasn't her fault, maybe partly his own since he wasn't very good at keeping in contact. He did try to keep it consistent with her social media posts though, to be fair, she was quite the artist at her job from what he could tell and that needed appreciation.

O.O.C.It isn't very good, lol I need to shake off the rust especially when I start. But I hope it is good enough to work with sweatdrop

Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:27 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: Cute avi! heart And thanks for waiting! //Profile: Here //Mood: Neutral //Wearing: Red Coat; Hair Tied Up (High Ponytail) //Money: Nunya.

Candy fed a few straggler fries through her open lips, idly crunching down and brushing the remnants of salt and oil off on the side of her black jeans as she continuously scrolled through Charmblr. There wasn't much activity here in Soleil - but it was fun to scroll through the pictures she found of herself from Neon Lights; even if they were few and far between. She swiped back over to Instagram, cursing the #Miami tag. On cold days like this, she missed the warmer weather the Floridian beach had to offer. Or, at least, the dependency she had on the massive crowds that formed around her and the bars when strolling along the streetside. She pursed her lips to the nearby straw, a dark liquid quickly rising though the plastic until she felt the refreshing sizzle of carbonated soda.

The cold, of course, was a bit of a struggle for the slime. She felt slowed on days like this, but her typical socializing left her unable to stay in the house all day. And while he had made a name for herself in the night life, there weren't too many she could invite over for a platonic chat and visit. Not ones that she felt confident would end with a friendly wave and goodbye. She snorted softly to herself and swallowed a mouthful of coke. Oh well. There were reasons she left Miami-

Her red gaze flicked immediately to the newcomer settling at her table. Unrecognizable at first with the white cap covering his face as he looked downward to his own food, but when he spoke and turned his attention to her, it was unmistakable- "Saeyong~!" Unlike him, however, his name was spoken with excitement. "Ca fait tellement longtemps- Flattering as ever." She coo'd. "Where have you been hiding, hn?" She patted the edge of the table as if to signal her approval for him to sit. "Stalking me all the way to Mickey C's for an outside appearance?" She teased.

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:05 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Flustered? Still hungry || I'm speaking to Candy || Where am I? Micky C's || What am I wearing? Cold and unrecognizable

The man felt his a loud thump against his chest when she said his name like that. What ever it was between them, even though it could end with weeks of silence, there was a charm to her and he would be lying if he said it did nothing to him. He might have struggled with displaying much of his emotions, he did find himself feeling pleasant around her among a handful of others, smiling lightly at her as he slipped the cap off to set it on the table and his tray down once she approved, taking his seat next before he tousled his hair a little so it didn't lay flat from the cap. "I see you've missed me." he teased,

"I could say the same about you, flattering as ever." he added as he took another fry to his lips and leaned back into the chair, crossing his leg over the other. He took a moment to take a sip from his own drink, letting the fizzy drink wash down the saltiness from the fries before he could answer, "Where else would I be? Looking for you all over the city to find you here." he said, playing along with her accusation of him stalking her before her presence drew out another little smile from him. "Now, where have you been hiding, besides here?" he'd ask, reaching over to take a few more fries before he reached for his burger. As much as he'd want to stop and just listen, the man was a typical man when it came to dealing with his hunger but he made the effort to keep darting back and forth from her to his food and back at her.

Studying her attire, he looked back from her fit to her. She looked great as always, but it did lead him to ask, "What are you doing outside on this chilly day?" he'd ask. The man was from a place with drastic weather changes, but the cold wasn't necessarily his favorite either. Whether or not he knew what she was, or whether or not she found it appealing or just the opposite, he'd probably find out now. "Besides, feeding yourself." he'd add, leaning forward to take a bite of his burger before settling back and exhales as he finally gets some food in his system.

O.O.C.I'm so sorry I took so long, I literally didn't check Gaia all this time :C and thank you! yours is cute as always heart

Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:19 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )