Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:15 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑫ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Since the unfortunate accident, Emi had kept herself cooped up in the house. Just the thought of being out and about made her anxiety rise more than it used to. And just when she was just starting to come out of her shell, too... However, today she was going to try and get some fresh air and a little bit of food. Of course, Val convinced her and was able to persuade the mute out of the house. Food was more of the incentive to go, honestly. As the duo ventured out, Emi couldn't help but to fidget around nervously. After almost getting hit by a truck, fast moving cars seemed to spook her like a bunny would to a falcon. She did her best to try and mask her discomfort, but that was proving to be more difficult of a task. Crimson eyes darted around as if on high alert, while she bit at her thumb nail and the skin around it on her left hand. Even with her anxiety meds, it didn't seem to do the trick in calming her down.

As the two arrived to Mickey C's, Emi hoped that it wouldn't be busy and jam packed full of people... alas luck wasn't in her favor. It was dinner rush after all. The line was pretty long and the amount of people was enough to overwhelm her a bit. Her natural instinct was to fiddle around with Isa's locket/phylatecary, but the girl left it at home in a secret spot. Without that for comfort, Emi ended up latching onto one of Val's arms. She felt so bad that she had to deal with her until Isa returned. But honestly, without her Emi would've wasted away for a week or so. With a free and shaky hand, she tried her best to type out a message for her. [ I'm sorry if I'm being clingy... I'm just really anxious right now... ] The best thing she could honestly do at this moment was to just breathe and wait patiently until it was their time to order.

Mood: Anxious
                                Who?: Val
                                Outfit: Jeans and one of Isa's hoodies.
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:21 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Clearly it's wrong to stalk someone. But for Noe, it was like watching his prey before making the kill, but in this case, making an entrance. He played the scene in his head, and the different outcomes, already taking necessary precautions, what to say, what to do, and what not to say or do that would upset this balance. As his driver pulled up to the small-time café, Noe looked out of the back seat passenger tinted window, and watched Emi enter in with one of her friends. Or maybe relative? Something felt off....but what was it? Did something happen while he was away on tour? Emi seemed more skittish than he recalled her being. Then again, it HAS been several months...
"yeogiseo nagagessseubnida." Which translates to; I'll get out here. The driver nodded, and parked the car, then hurrying over to his door to let him out. As soon as he stepped out, showing off his new outfit, a few on lookers instantly recognized him, but he was quick to ignore, and only wanted to head inside. Once inside, a few more knew who he was, but only whispered to their friends, and kept to themselves. He was quick to spot Emi, and smiled widely. There's my little mouse... He thought playfully to himself. As a waitress when to address him, and lead him to a table, he casually walked past he worker and over to Emi, and her companion with a small smile. "If it's not to much to ask..." He started out before turning to face Emi with a small wave. "I'd like to sit with them, and catch up on old times..." He slightly bent down so he wouldn't be over towering Emi to much. "With your permission of course." He clasped his hands together, giving the old puppy eye begging expression.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Grunge Hippie + Pigtails + Froggy nails «» Company: Emi «» Location: Mickey's C «» Money: $120.000 «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

It would be weird to say this to some...honestly Val was grateful for tonight’s dinner. An old-fashioned American burger restaurant may not be as special as a five star one, it could be after this soul crushing week of theirs---her and Emi. The pinkette was also thankful that Isa ‘s little baby bear decided to tag along. When the witch suggested Mickey’ C she had been fully prepared to get it for delivery, since Isa talked about Emi’s social anxiety around strangers once or twice. Yet, Emi was getting ready when she walked past her room. The she cub might be a little guilty because it seems like she was forcing the witch to stay by her side 24/7, but the young girl didn’t realize that Val was happy that she is there every day. She couldn’t imagine what she would do if she was at her flat by herself after the incident and she had wanted to bond with Emi for so long…..

So as their Lyft dropped them in front of the restaurant (she didn’t know how to drive and Emi was in no shape to) and there was sizable line to get into the place, Val took a deep breath to try herself calm while sensing the ghost of Isa scolding her for taking his baby girl outside in a massive crowd in the november night. “Ug--- she started to murmur before feeling Emi’s hand clinging to her arm. The witch turned in Emi’s direction and saw the bear typing a message before holding her phone up with a shaky hand. Val read the message and gave a small smile.You don’t have to say sorry, Baby bear! You know I sometimes hate crowds too? So there’s nothing to say sorry for, not to me. And I’ve been loving spending time with a new girlfriend. Val tried to reassure her boyfriend’s daughter a bit. She had no idea how to be a good parent, but she was speaking from the heart about everything. She held a smile for Emi before quite a few ideas popped into her head, making the witch light up with wonder and would serve to be a great distraction for the two as they wait in line. “Oh….and I’ve been meaning to ask you….what color did you use to paint Mr. froggy on my nails? And ooah.. Can you tell me to sign? I really want to learn!”

It was another fifteen minutes before the two pink-haired women were seated at a table in a less populated area of the establishment (upon a slightly flirty request by the witch). Val combed through the menu once before looking at Emi across the table. “Do you have any ideas for what you want? she asked Emi. “And I'm paying because you cooked a lovely meal for me.” Grinning at Emi’s flustered face, Val didn’t even notice a rather attractive Korean man approaching their table with their waitress on his heels until a charming deep voice hit her earlobes. “If it's not too much to ask…” Turning her head, the bohemian witch gazes at the man to whom the voice belongs. He had silver hair, wore dark stylish clothes, and had unique heterochromia eyes. All and all, he looked like one of those members of a K-pop band that Esmee gushed about. However the weirdest thing about him was as he talked to the waitress he momentarily flashed both her and Emi a smile.. Out of familiarity. Strange. She thought to herself while he spoke about wanting to sit with them. Did she meet him at Neon and not remember? Did Isa? however Val got her answer as the man bent down and asked Emi for permission. So he was Emi’s friend......

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Val was honestly a saving grace. Although the guilt was still floating about in the back of her mind, Emi really did appreciate not being alone. Their little girlish bonding time was comforting and the little mute felt like she had a closer to connection to the witch despite their unfortunate shared circumstance. Watching movies and playing with nail polish was honestly the happiest she felt since Isa "left". Hearing Val ask her about what she used to paint the cute froggy on her nail as well as asking her to teach her ASL, Emi's eyes lit up a bit. Immediately she started typing away on her phone again. [ I had bought a random nail set that had pastel colors in there. That's what I used. It also sounds like a super fun idea to sign to each other emotion_kirakira Since we're together for a while I'm happy to teach you~ ] Just the simple thought of them signing to each other like some secret message was exciting. She couldn't wait to tell Isa-- Well... whenever he came back at least. Before Emi could even wallow in the bad flashbacks, the waitress scooped the two girls up just in time to get them seated.

As they were handed their menus, Emi studied it long and hard. She had no clue what to even get! Her appetite had been so out of whack lately that it was hard to tell whether or not she was actually hungry or just wanting a snack. Well, at least if she got too much food it would make a decent midnight snack for later on tonight. The little mute had been so deep into the food menu that she hadn't even realized that a special friend had returned. The second Noe spoke up, Emi jumped a bit as her crimson gaze moved from the laminated pages to the missed companion. They hadn't talked in MONTHS. She had sent him texts, but after awhile had stopped messaging him since she thought that she was pestering him too much. Not to mention her mental health had declined so much that she hadn't really kept up with anything.

Emi gave the man a small nod of approval to sit with them and scooted over in her booth seat so that he could sit down. Val was probably all confused about who he was so she placed her menu down to type up a few messages to the duo. [ Val, this is Noe. He's a good friend of mine. I hope you don't mind if he joins us... It's been a while since we talked. ] If Mama Bear was here, he would've probably wrung the boy's neck out. Emi wasn't sure if Isa told Val of what he saw on their first date... but the mute reaaaaallly hoped he didn't say anything....

Mood: Anxious
                                Who?: Val & Noe
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:28 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

AwkwardGirlhood

He smiled softly, and nodded his head as she scooted over and sat right next to her. He began signing, but talked out loud as to not exclude her other friend that's with them. He figured he could show off what he learned on his tour. "I'm sorry for dropping in like this....and for leaving as I did...I hope you can forgive me?" He paused and lightly scratched the back of his head with his right hand, feeling embarrassed. He moved his gaze to meet with the other one who sat across before turning his head to greet her properly. "Hah...Where are my manners? I'm Seon Noe....I hope you don't mind my intrusion?" He lightly bowed his head to her apologetically.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Grunge Hippie + Pigtails + Froggy nails «» Company: Emi & Noe «» Location: Mickey's C «» Money: $120.000 «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Val couldn’t help but smile at Emi’s clear excitement over her prospect for teaching her some sign language. “Well that’s pretty settled,” the witch added in with a laugh before their lovely waitress collected them….

With blue eyes glancing back at Emi to her friend and back again, Val couldn’t quite figure out what was happening with the scene playing out across the table from her. And there was definitely something off from all the body language and energy between the two friends. Emi tried to play it off well but suddenly Noe’s presence made the human fluster all over herself from her face when he made himself known to her to her slightly pink hands when she was beginning to type. And Noe’s body was a little stiff when he sat down...and he could sign an apology? They could’ve been really great friends yet something that Isa had said on their date back in the underwater cave popped back into her mind….

“How could you possibly still be grumpy after that?” She asked him while she made his bare chest a nice pillow to lay on. Their wet clothes lay by the roaring fire. His guitar askew o n their side where she decided to leave it after taking it from him mid strum. He didn’t need it after all. She knew it was impossible for him to be grumpy, but sometimes she thought she could tell the difference between his usual frown and a snarky one. Wishful thinking, maybe? “ This cave is away from everything. The romantic vibrations with here. Is it so perfect?” she giggled as her finger poke his cheek in a childish way to get him to smile, which he rarely did. Yet nothing happened, not even a Mama Bear quip. “Misiu, what’s wrong?”

Finally asking a question, the lich’s hazel eyes met hers. She was used to his mind wandering after. He never needed to rest. So he just stopped...moving while she slept or whatever. It was a little freaky the first few time to have him become more of a living corpse. But the heart wants what it wants. “Baby girl made friends with a goddamn lech of a ******** whore" he answered simply.

“Claws down, Misiu. It can’t be that serious, right? This is Emi.”

This was Emi. Surely the sweet cub would not get involved with a dangerous person. Yet, Isa did shield her from a lot---Pushing those memories and thought to the back of her mind, Val leaned forward at the table and gave Noe a big grin after his bow, “ No. You can never meet a stranger, I always say ” she voiced in reassurance, bringing her right tattooed hand up for a handshake. “ The name’s Val. Val Adair. “

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

It seemed like Noe came with a few extra surprises today. For the few months that they hadn't talked, he must've picked up sign language along the way. Did he learn so that they could "talk" without her having to type it all out? Well, for whatever the reason may be, Emi was pretty impressed. "Hey, I'm just glad that you seem to have been doing well all this time. I forgive you." The mute signed back as she gave him a small yet reassuring smile. As much as she wanted to ask him about his travels, Emi avoided the conversation. She mostly wanted to avoid her telling him her and Val's recent... misfortune. The whole point of them being out of the house and hanging out was to try to heal from that trauma.

Seeing her two friends introduce each other to themselves, Emi's smile grew a bit sweeter seeing as they seemed to be getting along for the moment. She hoped the two continued to be good friends so that maybe Val could get Noe onto Isa's good side when he returned. Their first meeting wasn't... the best, but one day they were going to be friends! Emi would be sure of it. A few short moments later, their waitress returned with her small notepad in hand. "What can I get started for you guys?" The mute waited until her two companions placed their order first before she had started pointing at various things on the menu for the waitress to write down. All she was getting was just a simply hamburger meal with a strawberry milkshake. [What did you two get?] The little cub asked, holding up her lit phone screen. She was just about to type something else when Emi picked up on the intense stares they were getting. Most of the people she saw were fans of Noe who were just observing their table in awe. However, there were also plenty that were rather envious and shot Emi and Val a few death glares.

Emi wasn't a huge fan of crowds, but she especially didn't like being looked at for too long. In her usual little way, the pink little cherub managed to shrink herself down into the booth seat to hide herself away from the glaring fans. She even gave Val a small little tap under the table with her foot as to quietly alert her.

Mood: Anxious || Hungry
                                Who?: Val & Noe
                                OOC:

AwkwardGirlhood

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:35 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

AwkwardGirlhood

It calmed Noe to see Emi's friend being so kind in response, and offered his opposing hand to her, and gently grasped, giving it a friendly shake before retreating his hand back to his lap. Looking back to his friend, he noticed her body language telling him that she is more reserved than ever. Maybe it was because of the long silence when he was away, he couldn't blame her for that, though he did want more of her affection like when they were before his tour...His ears perked to the waitress, and after Emi's order, he figured he would get something simple for now. "Oh- Uh...Just a B.L.T, with an Ice Tea....Please and thank you." After he ordered a bit awkwardly, he felt the weighing presence of other customers starring. He also noticed and could even feel the jealousy rising in some girls, who even had their phones out. He furrowed his brows at them, before looking to Emi, seeing he sink in her seat. It was clear this was over whelming....This is why I didn't want to go on tour! He thought to himself.

Noe had a half of mind to just pick Emi up, place her in his lap and hold her close, wanting to just get rid of any fear or doubt, and sooth her pains away, no matter what they may be. But, he also knew that by doing something so dramatic would cause an uproar, rumors, and it would only make things worse for his friend, which may end up pushing her further away. Just the idea of never having her around made him feel sick to his stomach. Even these so called fans were starting to piss him off. He looked at the ones glaring at his friend, who then caught his own glare at them. "Tch!" He spat out. He made it clear that he was disappointed at the fans who were glaring at his friends. "I'm so sorry Emi...I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus. After all, you only wanted to enjoy yourselves..." He looked to Val. "I'm so sorry." Looking back to Emi, he carefully reached out to her, and helped her sit back up against the seat. He then rummaged through his pocket, found a pen, and started writing on a napkin. "Here's my new phone number, if you want to reach out to me, be it to hang out....or just talk.....like how we use to...." Noe trailed off. "If it'll make things easier....I can leave? And, I can pay for your guy's meal to make up for this." He offered the notion to try and make it less awkward than it already was.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:02 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was a pretty chilly day out and as poor luck would have it, Tsuki had lost power at his house which means no heat to keep himself warm. Normally, he can tolerate the cold weather but when it gets to the point where he can't even relax at home in warmth, it starts to get to him. Plus, no power equals no way to warm up hot food and he was quite hungry. He didn't want to go to an actual restaurant and have to wait so he decided in some fast food nearby and Micky C's was the closest. When he arrived there, he was met with a warm dining area. "Ah, warmth. Finally. What a bad time for my power to go out though." He took a look at his phone and stared at a black screen. "Didn't even get a chance to charge my phone before it went out. Now, it's dead." He sighed heavily and approached the counter to order some food.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko hummed softly as she strolled along the streets, her nose in a book like usual. Now despite her sometimes klutziness, she'd gotten quite good at dodging and weaving around people while reading. Perhaps one of the only useful things that came from her previous socially avoidant self. She wasn't usually one for the cold but she hadn't really felt like cooking so she'd decided to venture out and grab something to eat. Which lead her to the local fast food restaurant. It had been some time since she'd come here, or really ate out, but that was neither here nor there. Her eyes glanced up briefly as she approached Mickey C's, pushing the door open and stepping inside. Going back to her book she walked up to the counter or well she supposed whoever was in front of her as she had to wait her turn. Not that it really mattered since she had something to entertain herself. Though that might not have been too smart since she fell into her own little world for just a moment and therefore payed absolutely no mind to the person in front of her.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】 Mickey C's【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Cozy Sweater/Skirt Combo, Coat【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki had finished placing his order in time to hear his stomach growling. "Come to think of it, I didn't even eat dinner last night....have I really gone practically a whole day without eating a thing?" He remembered he had lunch right around the same time as now so judging from when last he ate, he was about right on that. He soon paid for his order and received a ticket number for when his food is done. "Oh well, what's one missed dinner going to do to me?" He wasn't really paying attention as he steps away from the counter and so when he turned around to walk off to the side so other people can order, he ended up bumping into the person behind him by mistake. "Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was---" It took him a second to realize who the person was. "Wait, Setsuko?" Over the past few weeks, he had been talking with her through text messaging a lot which was part of the reason why his phone is currently dead. "Uh...I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Every time he talks with her, it always throws him off, making him stumble on his own words and actions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:02 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн