Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Would be surprising if you had a lot of experience. Considering we haven't once spent time together in front of a tv screen or theater screen and based on what you have said about your entertainment habit when it comes to tv in the past" he Patrick said chuckling too. "I have my own movie collection stemming back to the colorless era" he bragged a little, but it doesn't include silent films. He smiled widely after seeing the wink from his handsome boyfriend. He finishes off his drink then resumes sketching. "I think I got one in mind and picking up our jewelry from the shop will be part of it" he said before pausing again. Meeting up at the shop, having a meal at a restaurant or cafe they haven't been to then catch a movie at the theater and finish off with a stroll around the park is what he came up with in mind. He put away his stuff now that he is done with sketching and watched the other's reaction to the marriage question. He nods, "Yes, fortunately this side does" he answered since the Western side of America accepts that type of marriage. "Good to know and thanks for being honest, Saeki" he said and stood up after carefully removing the laid out napkins. "Makes sense. Not just as a necklace, but can also be worn on the fingers too...in that case we should get our measurements done after return there and turn in the sketches and the deposit" he said then dispose of his trash and set the tray down on top of the others. "After all that we can end today's jewelry shopping trip and meet up tomorrow as planned" he said to his boyfriend ready to head on out. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey Cs.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:45 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Mickey C's
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: He is really talented ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki blushed a bit and rubbed his head chuckling lightly when Patrick replied to him about no experience. It was true he had already told them of his habits. They knew he spent most his free time training his body and mind as well as with the various martial art weapons. He couldn't know of course, but Saeki looked forward to picking it up again. "Black and White movies?" he asked with some surprise when they mentioned their collection. "You don't hear of those often nowadays." he said impressed by his boyfriend's movie sense. Though sharing that also reminded him of Patrick wanting to be around a training that the young swordsman did. "You mentioned before you would like to see one of the training I follow. Would you be interested in learning some basic movements to join in later?" he asked curiously. Thankfully he could at least continue to train with his lover as they offered, something not straining to his wrist for now. He smiled when Patrick mentioned about having a variant date in mind. Saeki, too, would be sure to come up with ideas for them to spend time together. He truly enjoyed it. Once his boyfriend put his sketches away, Saeki had finished his drink as well and had placed the empty tray aside as they discussed marriage. It also gave him pause to think as of what Patrick might be getting at with the question as it caused a light blush to form on his cheeks. "No problem, I will always be honest to you my love." he promised and smiled. As they got to the topic of jewelry, Saeki nodded. "Depending on the activity or what we want to do we can change the way we wear it." he agreed on his idea and he followed Patrick to the bin to dispose of his trash from the meal as well which was mainly carton and napkins. He smiled and together they walked out to finish their visit to the jewelry store. [EXIT]

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:46 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Generally Saorise rose much later than Batty, these days listing towards late morning, but she had accidentally fallen asleep on the couch early last night then gone straight to bed, so her sleep cycle was screwed up. So fortunately for Batty, she had arisen just under two hours before he texted. Upon waking up, she headed straight downstairs to the kitchen and started making a hearty breakfast though not too much cause she didn’t want to end up sending herself into a food coma this early in the day. Still by the end of her meal, which had taken about an hour to prepare and eat, she felt somewhere between sated and full, which was good enough for her. She made her way back upstairs and to take a quick shower. As per usual, she removed her head and washed it first so that the conditioner might soak into her hair while she takes care of the rest of her body. Perched on its own special shelf, her head looked down upon her appraisingly. Even without factoring in the kid, she probably weighed more now than she ever had before. She wore it well though, with most of it going to her hips, thighs, and behind, then her belly which until recently would have sported a few rolls you could really get a grip on, then a smaller load going to her upper arms which now had very definite handles. Though what really caught her eye was the smooth mound which grew beyond that great squishy mass. Only twenty days ago she had called Batty over to feel the newly-formed bump, and now that “bump” extended about seven inches from the rest of her! Not that she was worried about the rapid growth, she chalked it up to a much larger than average child and equally larger appetite of the mother. Who knows, maybe by the time December rolled around, she could start wearing those cutesy bump shirts she was always so jealous of! Daydreams aside, she went ahead and washed the conditioner out before stepping out of the shower and carefully drying the connecting point between her head and her neck, and of course drying the rest of her. She tossed the towel onto the sink counter, pretending she’d come back a little later to properly hang it up, then headed into the bedroom to grab her phone and decide what she wanted to do today. Her choice came down to having a chill day, or picking on Batty, but since it wouldn’t be picking so much if he could just race on over, she opted for the chill day.

Well, that was her plan until her phone vibrated in her hand and the message from Batty popped up. ”How’d he know I was thinking of teasing him?” Probably was just coincidence. Unlocking her phone and reading the message, she noted it wasn’t exactly the lay-around-the-house-and-do-nothing sort of day she had thought of having, but the promise of food, even fast food, was well worth changing her plans. Well that and she wouldn’t mind seeing him too. Though she supposed she could still incorporate a little bit of the other plan she had been considering…*

She gave him a bit of a head start since he was further away and did not have a rocket pony like she did. Neen had been working on his trot, canter, and gallop to try to smooth them out for her, and his efforts were starting to show. Hell, he even paid attention to the speed limit signs on his way. ”That was a perfect ride, thank you Neen.” She complimented her stallion as she dismounted. While she was waiting for Batty to show up, she checked up on her only social media account, then switched to browsing the internet for anything interesting.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Neen I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 8 weeks / 56 days Wearing: Overall Success Out Of Chocolate:
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

*This part has been omitted just in case. Basically she sets up a seductive and food-related selfie and sends it to him along with the message “Baby is always up for something.” Followed by stating she would meet him there.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ As he waited for text he was actually getting on with some light work out, the usual push ups, sit ups, squats etc. It made him feel much better, but what really made him feel better was the comments and pictures from Saorise. It was a two hit combo the demi-god was truly unprepared for it and it turned that frown upside down. As well as made his other head happy as well if you catch my drift. “Damn” he muttered under his breath and he even chuckled was he a lucky b*****d! His fingers were a blur as he typed up a reply to tell her what he thought “ I hope you save enough room for what this sugar daddy is about to give you. I won’t keep you too long baby” He was not expecting any of this today, but it was very welcoming indeed. With that the big man took off on his new bike, a faster and durable one! He was off like a rocket ship and in no time he arrived at their designated destination.

♞Once he parked his bike chain and greeted both Saorise and Neen. “ Yo Rise and Neen how are ya” he was feeling much better, but there was still something off about him. Of course he had cooled down a lot and the bike ride as well as the picture/ comments did help. You could see it in his face. His mellow expression had a bit of tiredness and a mix of irritation in it. Yet he grinned at the two before focusing on Rise his lover, and mother of their baby. He wanted to scoop her up like old times but he knew better, so instead he walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. A soft kiss he had to bent down because of his height he pulled back and was grinning knowingly. “ Cute outfit and one hell of a picture you sent. I like what I saw by the way I’d like to see more after we’re done” he was being cool, smooth, and masculine with his words. It was safe to say her teasing worked to great affect he wanted to ravish her passionately of course.

♞Yet he had self control, all that meditation and working out made his mind clear, well for the most part. He did get here fast because of her so it was safe to say certain things, she could go right through his mellow armor/self control. He then held out her hand for her to take it being a gentleman “I know you’re hungry let’s say we chow down on a mountain food I bet I could eat more than you.” The challenge was initiated Billy may have been acting a bit different than usual, but he was a great man at his core it showed. In the form of his big lovably grin she had his attention and love fully.

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Disturbed

Thoughts:'' What the hell was that? "

Company: No one

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:28 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

She hadn’t been waiting but a few minutes when she saw him speeding along on his little bike. Wow, she had assumed she would get a rise out of him, but she hadn’t expected to juice him up that much. ”And a good morning to you too,” she replied whilst Neen gave him a cursory look before ignoring him. She could definitely sense something was off, her Mom-sense was rarely wrong, but she was going to give him a chance to bring up the matter. If he didn't, well, she'd break down that door when she came to it. She appreciated the sweet little kiss, and with how worked up he was it was a testament of self-restraint, but he could definitely have swooped her off of her feet still. Wouldn't cause any harm yet. ”Glad ye noticed the outfit and didn’t stare right through it. Though I donnae know if it accents right?” From the waist down the overalls clung just right, but above that was a little undefined, which wasn’t one hundred percent her style. Oh well, she did still kinda like it. ”Maybe ye will see more today, maybe ye won’t. The yearning is half the fun.” Just because she had shown him some favors earlier today didn’t mean she would continue to do so for the rest of the day. It may have been a bit of a power trip, but at times he heaped as much devotion upon her as those who had begged Crom for her. What could she say, she was enjoying having that sort of status again.

She took the offered hand and followed him in. ”Hmph, ye would suggest one now when ye have me at a clear disadvantage, even if ye didn’t know it. I had breakfast before ye texted me. It was a touch light, but still. I’ll agree to it if ye first make up the difference. Just so ye know I’m not cheating, I will tell ye what and how much I had, and ye can get what ye think is equal. Deal?” Just to make sure the agreement was made properly she offered up her other hand for him to shake. Once he had agreed she told him what he had had and let him do the calculations. ”Now, what did ye have in mind for prizes?” The longer she stood in the building the more the scents assaulted her nose, and she was beginning to believe that she had a fair chance of winning this. ”I could really go for a few burgers, and a lot of ice cream. Maybe ye should just order a couple of everything with extra burgers and ice cream? I’ll find a table.” She left the heavy lifting to him, and went off to find a secluded table where no one would get grossed out by their rivalry. While she was waiting, she went ahead and undid the straps on her overalls and made sure to tuck the fabric as far down as she could without looking scandalous. As needed be, she could raise the shirt as well.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 8 weeks / 56 days Wearing: Overall Success My Demeanor: Happy Out Of Chocolate:

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:36 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy couldn't help but smile at her comment about him seen right through her outfit, he even chuckled. “Hard not to when you’re the one wearing it Rise” he said truly his eyes roving over her body to see how it fit her. She did say something about it, not accent right “ You lost me on the accent part” he said with a helpless shrug. What she said about the yearning part had him rolling his eyes playfully” c**k teasing your boyfriend you mean?” Yeah he was feeling better just by talking to her. He kept it mellow yet it was hard to do so. He figured he’d tell her about his dream when they settled in to chow down. Of course by now Billy knew the Saorise deal and played along that she loved to tease him. The yearning as she called it and she loved to be showered with affection like a princess no a queen. As they made their way into the food joint she brought up a good point about the eating competition.

♞He couldn't help but smile all mellow like she wanted him to make up the difference as she called it. “Yeah fair is fair so you’re on Rise I accept the terms and conditions” he said with a helpless shrug. When she brought up prizes he paused and thought for a moment. As the smells assaulted his nose he tried his best not to get distracted by it all. Instead he focuses on his lovely girlfriend before him a idea pops into his mind “ What about a trip to the spa if you win? Then you’d really get the goddess treatment more than I can at my present skills.” Yeah Billy had been working on his finger technique...and not in that way! As in he was getting better at massaging his big fingers could work wonders, but the spa was on a different level...for now.
“ My other suggestion is the amusement park if you’re thinking of having some fun and not to mention the sweets” he was pushing the sweet button with her. "As for me I think you know what I want if I win” he was being straightforward with her as he looked her dead in the eyes.

♞It was more that the dream had taken a toll on our boy Billy here, maybe he needed to prove something or reassure something. Sure it was a pleasure for both of them, for him it was personal. When she spoke of burgers like that well he had to say “ You had me at burgers’ he said with awe as if he was talking to a goddess.That didn’t mean he was blind to the whole buy everything she just laid on, but he knew the drill by now he didn’t complain he just hop to it. In his somewhat irritated state Billy felt the urge to snap at Saoirse. Yet he did not “Damn ….I’m more disturbed then I thought” he said this as he made his way to the counter and began to order. The Cashier looked at him as if he was crazy, but didn’t dare question the big man before him. He got the order and made his way back to their spot waiting for their big a** order to be made. He sat down giving a big sigh and leaning in his seat it was….unlike him. His mellow expression slowly becoming an irritated one he closed his eyes as if thinking.

♞He slowly opened them and spoke “ I’m sorry if I seem off today. I had a nightmare last night” he was looking at the ceiling at first then to saoirse. “ I think this would be the best time to explain it all while our food is being made” thus Billy calmly explained the nightmare he had to his lover. By the time he explained it all their food was ready and the breakfast portion she had given him. Billy came back with a feast for the both of them the burgers, the breakfast, and ice cream abound. He felt much better after getting that weight off his shoulders , and his mellow attitude and expression were slowly coming back. Yet they had to be put on the backburner for his competitive streak was showing now. He had a food eating contest to win!

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Less Disturbed getting back to normal state of mind.

Thoughts:'' Starting to feel better now"

Company: Saorise

Items:

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:38 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

With all of the terms decided, she knew the whole contest thing was ready to go, but still he had not spoken a word of what was bothering him. Maybe the whole silly competition was just a cover up? If he didn’t say something at the table then she might just have to ask him point blank. As she walked away she could feel the tension mounting. ”Shite, something is very wrong in Kansas. Might need to watch me step.” Not that she thought he might harm her, he was much too gentle for that, but she might accidentally make him mad, which would upset her but given the erratic hormone levels she might make more of a scene out of it, which would just make him feel bad which would make her feel bad, etc.. At least she grabbed some condiments and napkins and such before she grabbed their table, so she could say she had done something. She watched patiently as he settled down into the tiny chair clearly not meant for mountainous men. After a few moments of him organizing things in his head, she supposed, she was finally rewarded with words. She listened intently as he spoke, never making a sound or movement as he told her of his horrible nightmare. Once he was done, she waited a moment before speaking to give him time to add in anything else he might want. ”That does sound terrible. But I think if it bothers ye so much then it won’t come true. Dreams aren’t always prophecies, sometimes they are just what-ifs. Means nightmares are what-ifs that go against ye. Ye might’ve inherited some genetics from yer father, but ye didn’t inherit yer personality from him.” There, logical part of the argument down, just sentimental left to go. ”’Sides, I like to think I know a thing or two about people, what after interactin’ with'em for millennia and bearing a few of them meself. And I’ll tell ye right now if I thought that was going to happen, I’d be gone and no forwarding address. I’m still here, aren’t I?” Damn, throwing back a pint would have been a great way to end that statement, but she wasn’t going to be having any of those for a long while yet. Oof, maybe that was a bit too much for him right now what with him worried that he might be a jerk and then her adding in she would definitely leave if that happened. Yes she and the kid(s) would be protected, but that didn’t do so much for him. With a sigh she stood up and moved around to the seat beside him (yes, it was a four person table, they needed the space) and alighted upon it. ”Give me your hand,” and as soon as he complied she took it and kissed his knuckles gently then let it rest upon her cheek. ”How does that make you feel?” She gave him a few moments to register the feeling before moving his hand once again. This time she moved it to just above the crest of her very obviously pregnant belly. ”And what about now?” She would let his hand rest there until he went off to collect their order. During that time she slipped back into her chair and got their place settings all set up. Once he got back she helped him divvy everything up, making sure things were as even as possible lest anyone get accused of cheating. ”I’ll let you eat breakfast first so we can start on equal footing. Winner is whoever can hold down the most without getting sick. If that’s a tie then it will be whoever finished first. If the loser fails to eat their share and the winner eats theirs plus the loser’s leftovers, the winner gets a bonus reward from the loser.” Sure she had just made that part up, so it wasn’t in the official contract and thus did not have to be honored, but she had a feeling they both were down to fulfill that unofficial part of the deal as well. And yes, she very intentionally used the terms “winner” and “loser” just to rile him up even more. They both could be so competitive.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 8 weeks / 56 days Wearing: Overall Success My Demeanor: Compassionate / Competitive Out Of Chocolate: I can't paragraph.

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:39 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ As Billy spilled the beans on what was on his mind with the whole nightmare scenario. By the end of his speech, he was feeling a lot better like a great weight lifted off his shoulders. When she began to talk to him reassuring him he cracked a smile at her words. The whole prophecy one saying that to a greek demi-god no less it was just funny-ironic. "Well, at least I got that going for me. I'll have to thank my mom for raising me right.” Most of the Greek gods were shitheads, so maybe Zeus was lacking in the parent department? To be fair his father did try to eat him so no wonder he turned out the way he was, but Billy would not. Perks of being half-human you could experience, well the human experience. What she said about knowing people was very true. In life experience she had him beat several times over and over. "You’re right about that ah so you’d be gone like the wind?” he said with a smirk. “ At least I lived up to your expectations we’re a couple and we got a kid on the way. What does that say about us?”

♞He wanted to follow up with something cheesy like we’re a perfect match or something. You could see it in the big man that he was easing up now the tension was fading. His mellowness was coming back in full even though his chair was small. He looked back on how lucky he was to have met such a wonderful woman. Rise is still and was all his; he was smiling inward to himself, a gift from the gods, and all his unless he ******** up. That fear didn’t hold for long as it faded into oblivion at her words chipped away at the fear and then some. Dear Rise put the icing on the cake with her next words and movement, she told him to give her his hand. Which Billy did first she moved it to her cheek and asked him how it made him feel. The words came quickly to his mind “Loved” he said softly looking into her bright green eyes.

♞He felt like he could get lost in them. The butterflies in his stomach were making a fuss for sure. That whole chemical reaction when you know you’re attracted to someone yeah he was feeling that all over again. Like the first time they had met it was wonderful. Then the feeling was heightened to new heights when she placed his hand on her stomach. “In honesty, a bit scared, a mixer of happiness that I get to share something like this with an amazing woman like yourself, "Billy spoke the truth. He was happy to have her in his life. The idea of being a father was scary but also filled him with pride and hope for the future. On to more “pressing matters”, she told him of the rules but as soon as she said the words breakfast he was already eating. The look in his eyes would tell her that the spark was now back in full swing all thanks to her. Billy boy was listening to her words of course as he ate but stopped when he was done. “ I accept the rules but I’ll do my best against the bottomless pit that is Saorise’Ocrom,” he said in a joking teasing manner.

♞He was a bit unsure that Saoirse was a beast when it came to the sheets and to eating for that matter, but he would not back down! Billy had used the proper techniques and pacing himself.
OCC:
Billy's Outfit

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship:
Saorise O'crom

Mood: Feeling much better

Thoughts:''Damn I just can't beat her! "

Company: Saorise

Items:

Abilites

✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces