Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Mickey C's l ωith -- l мood Neutral l Outfit How Does This Work?

OoC: Sorry its short, I'm brain dead x-X
Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

He was now single and he didn't know how to wrap his head around that concept. He'd been married, for what felt like forever, really only about five years, and now what? Now he was expected to just be single? How was he supposed to do that? He hadn't dated, or even tried to date, while he was Kurt so it's not like he had something to draw upon. It was time to try and get out, back into the world, and figure out what he would do next! He had gotten a new job, which he would be going to later in the night, and he had bugged his only friend in town to have an ear to talk to. Finn was grateful that he at least had one person in his corner. Of course, if she knew how horrible he had been as a husband, she was likely to hate him as well. Sure, Allix knew the basics, but if she had seen everything that went down between him and Bree. he would be shunned from just about everyone in town! However, this was a whole new start for him! Everything was supposed to be an adventure and he wasn't as upset as he had been. Getting his new job had helped a bit, but it was realizing that Bree just wasn't in love with him anymore that really motivated him to get out of the house. She may love him and care about him, on some level, still, but being in love? Finn just couldn't find it possible anymore, especially replaying their last meeting. No matter how much he may have wanted it, it was just time to move on. He still wasn't entirely sure how he would do that, especially since it felt like she already had, but he was taking the first steps; he hoped. Meeting with Allix would hopefully help him feel a little better as well.

Walking into Mickey C's, Finn was early because he was hungry. Now a bachelor, he hadn't properly stocked his fridge except with take-out and alcohol. Of course, he had cleared out the fridge, but there was still take-out. Perhaps one of his stops should be the grocery store and pick up a few things. Standing in line, two people ahead of him, the honey brunette looked over the menu to figure out what he wanted. When it was finally his turn he ordered a coffee and cookie to start with, figuring he would get something else when Allix finally got there and if he was still hungry after his light breakfast. Huh! This wasn't much of a breakfast, but he would go with it since he didn't want to go anywhere fancy for just a simple get-together with his friend.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
A good day for a ride!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Dun, dun, dun, DUUUUUNNNN! It’s time for action! It’s time for some BURGERS! It had been a little while since the last time her and Finn actually hung out. She missed that brown-headed booger! From the sounds of it, too, it seem like there was a lot to catch up on. She wondered what was going on? Allix remembered she gave him some advice -- albeit, probably not anything good from her. All she was able to give him was an outsider’s perspective, that was it. This feline hadn’t been in a crumbling marriage, HELL! She hadn’t even been in a serious relationship since, like… highschool probably? Do those even count as “relationships”? It was only for a few months, but she guessed that counted as some experience. Whatever! Either way, Finn needed to get some stuff off of his chest, right? She’d lend all of her ears! Zooming through the streets on her beloved motorcycle, it didn’t take too long before the cyclist ended up at Mickey C’s.

Ahh, nothin’ like a good ol’ burger to start off the day! Since it was her day off, too, she didn’t have to worry about making sure not to smell like fast food. There was no one to impress at the office, anyways. Parking her bike and pulling off her black helmet, Allix weasled her way into the restaurant’s front doors, eyes scanning for a certain brunette. With her target in sight, the onyx-haired woman quickly snuck up behind him, wrapping an arm around his neck and giving him a good squeeze. ” FINN! Long time no see~ “ She exclaimed before looking down at his small order of coffee and a cookie. ” That’s… That’s all you’re gonna get? Really? “ She wasn't judging him... too much. Maybe he just wasn't as hungry as she was today. Whatever the case may be, it wasn't stopping her from ordering a hefty meal. Seeing as no one was behind Finn in line, Allix took it upon herself to get her order placed. She hadn't eaten all morning, so she was starving! " Lemme get uhhhhh... 2 double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a large vanilla shake! Please and Thank you~" Once upon a time, a young Allix used to hate ordering like a pig. But, nowadays, she didn't care too much.

Now that her stuff was all placed in, she had quickly turned her attention back to Finn, eyes gleaming with curiosity. " Alrighty, Finn. Spill the beans! We've got to make up for lost time! First things first: How have you been doing? " Allix was probably bombarding him from jump, but she couldn't help it! With him being her first friend made here in this city, she had to make sure everything was okay.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Mellow | Hungry!xxx» COMPANY: Finny Boy!xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: Oh, it's fine! c:xxx

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Mickey C's l ωith Allix l мood Neutral l Outfit How Does This Work?

OoC:
Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

"ACK!" Finn gasped as he was suddenly latched onto out of nowhere. His golden eyes went wide with surprise and confusion until the familiarity of the voice registered. He gave a bemused huff at her pure shock at his lack of appetite. Honestly, he wasn't very hungry. It had been a bit difficult getting it back after not eating for a few days while he drank himself into oblivion. His stomach had shrank and expanding it again was slow going. Once she had let go, he tilted his cup, half in thought, and nodded. "For now, yeah," he replied as he straightened himself up, having slouched with bearing the weight of another person. Taking a drink from his sweetened coffee as Allix made her order, he couldn't remember if she had always been a bottomless pit or if she learned that from watching him eat.

Finn sighed heavily as he leaned back against the booth he was sitting in at her question. He hadn't been doing well until recently, like, the last three days, recently. While he wasn't noticeably thinner with clothes on, were he to take his shirt off someone might because able to notice; if they knew him well. Tipping his cup left and right as he tired to figure if he should just tell her what had happened, or start off with the good new, Finn looked up at her from the plain, white cup and sighed once again. "I'm divorced." It was the most blunt statement he had, probably, ever made in his life. What was he supposed to say? Everything was hunky-dory? Things were starting to get there, but they weren't actually there. "I met up with Bree a few weeks ago and signed the papers. She's in love with my brother now..." he answered, leaning forward and pushing his cup away as he looked out the window with his chin in his hand. He surprised himself with how easy it was to still call Tyrese his brother. With a loud exhaled, Finn dropped his hand back down against the table and looked to Allix. "I still love her. Pretty sure I always will, but I won't ruin her happiness. Do I like it?" He paused as he shook his head firmly, clearly showing how much he was not okay with it. "Not a single bit. In fact, I absolutely hate it! But I'm clearly not meant for her anymore and I will not ruin her new life." He became rigid as he inhaled through his nose as deeply and hard as he could. Finn refused to speak about Bree basically killing their baby as it was a topic that hurt him beyond repair. Using the back of his hand to wipe his nose, he looked back up at Allix and laughed, bitterly.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
A good day for a ride!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Yikes! Did she hear that right? The hopeless romantic in her was completely devastated. She thought that maybe - just maybe - they’d be able to get back together again. Also, she left Finn for his brother??? Taking a moment to process what the brunette stated, Allix furrowed her brows in slight confusion. ” Wait, wait, wait, wait… She’s with your brother now? Isn’t there like some kind of “Bro Code”? “ Slumping back into a seat, the raven-haired woman pondered for a moment. Her and Bree had never met, so she couldn’t judge her at all. Besides, she had no clue what their relationship/marriage was like. Allix had to look at it from a bystander’s perspective. ” I’m bummed for ya, I really am! However, I’m not sure if I’m in the right to judge, ya know? It sucks that she basically left you for the bro, but sometimes you can’t really stop love. Along with love comes loss, too… Hmm, this whole thing is kinda sad and complicated… “There was no advice that she could really give to Finn. The divorce was on, so there’s nothing that could be done at this point. The only thing she could really offer was sympathy and support!

Allix had perked her head up to the call of her order number. Excusing herself for a quick second, she stood up and darted over to the counter to grab her tray of greasy goodies. ” Welp, Finny Boy… It’s gonna be hard as hell to adjust to being by yourself again, but fear not! “ The feline lady exclaimed as she plopped back down into her seat. ” I can’t give relationship advice ‘cause I haven’t had a serious one before, BUT I do have couch you can crash on whenever you get lonely, bored, or if ya need to vent! I’ll be here. “ Offering him a place to decompress when stressed was the best that she could do. She wasn’t some magical fairy that could undo everything that happened and bring him back to his old life. All she could honestly do was support him for his future self. That’s what friends were for, right? Grabbing a small bunch of fries, she reached over and poked his mouth playfully with them. ” Now come on~ Eat up! “

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Disappointed | Hungryxxx» COMPANY: Finny Boy!xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: Oh, it's fine! c:xxx

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:23 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

► Company: Me ll ► Outfit: Cool Dude ll ► Location: Mickey C's ll ► OOC: Sorry it's taken me so long! I've got a wicked case of writer's block
                                  KawaiiYukiHime

Mickey pulled up to the fast food chain in his muscle car and sat in the parking lot for a few moments. Was his date already here? Had he made her wait long? What what he even doing here!? Fast food wasn't his style of eatery. Sure, he would have it every once in a while on the fly, but he preferred the love put into a home cooked meal. Okay, more like he preferred the love put into it by another person. He could cook but didn't like too. Maybe there was a chance for a change of scenery; he had heard about a farmer's market going on somewhere in town and it seemed like a more interesting place to gather. Fast food, restaurants, cafes, they were all so cliche in his opinion. Not that he wouldn't use them to his advantage anyways, he was an old fashion kind of guy, no doubt. Having sat idle in his car for long enough, Mickey turned off the ignition and climbed out of his car. Tossing the keys in the air and catching them, he slid them into his jacket pocket and casually strutted his way to the front door. Lifting his chin, he scratched at his neck, the action showing off a majority of the tattoo that covered his neck. He was tatted up! There was no way around that and if people didn't like it, they were more than welcome to walk away because he wasn't getting them removed. While not all of them held sentimental value, he liked the ink forever stained into his skin.

Throwing open the door, knowing there was no one behind him to get hit, Mickey scanned the building for his possible date. He didn't see anyone matching her description, but he wasn't entirely sure. Making his way further into the chain, he pulled out his phone to look at the picture provided by the service. A brunette! Quiet honestly, Mickey didn't have a preference when it came to physical features; wanting to get to know a person. He was raised to be a gentleman, even though much of those values were lost to him during his long and dark path of drug abuse. Now that he was sober, those values were returning and he wanted to uphold them to give something his twin could be proud of. Chewing on the inside of his lip, he hummed to himself as he chose a spot to sit and waited, leaned back and relaxed like he owned the place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

When Setsuko had signed up for the whole blind date thing she was quite excited. She would've never attempted such a thing a few years ago as her younger self has been perpetually shy and nervous. Granted she still had her moments of shyness but it had definitely mellowed out as she got older. Unfortunately she ended up getting a bit of a late start the day of the date. Rising slowly from her bed she had checked the time only to start freaking out, she'd slept through her alarm! This caused the young woman to scramble out of bed and rush around to get ready. "Ah no no no! Why today of all days?! Ugh I have the worst luck sometimes!" she groaned rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Thankfully she had the foresight to set out her outfit the night before so it didn't take her too long to get dressed after a quick shower. Brushing and straightening her hair, she looked herself over in the mirror. Now she normally wasn't too worried about how she looked, as she was quite confident in herself now. However this would be the first date she'd had in quite a while, definitely the first since she had arrived in Soleil, so she really wanted to make a good first impression. Especially considering she didn't know much about the man she had been paired up with. So something cute and casual, not too showy or over the top. She had really been wanting to wear this skirt that she had made recently on one of her creative benders. Plus given their date location, casual dress made sense anyways so she was definitely ahead of the game. Grabbing her purse and keys, she walked downstairs and headed for the door. Since she was meeting her date at a fast food restaurant, she didn't need to make breakfast. She really enjoyed cooking so it wasn't often that she went out to such places, but it could be nice from time to time. Checking her phone as she went out the door, a frown tugged at her lips at the time. If she wanted to get there fast, she'd have to take matters into her own hand. To that point her eyes began to glow and her body slowly lifted into the air. Some days she was quite thankful that she learned how to fly with her telekinesis, it was freeing in a way and a rather fast way to get around. Speaking off, she smiled and started flying to her destination. It only took a few minutes at the pace she was setting as she spotted the building and went in for a landing. Gently touching down on the ground, she smoothed out her hair and outfit. Oh she really hoped that she hadn't hoped she had kept whoever she had been set up with waiting, she'd feel just awful if she had. Taking a deep breath to settle her nerves and pushed open the door, stepping inside. Immediately she began walking and looking around to try and find her date, pulling out her phone to look at the photo sent to her. "Let's see.. oh! There he is." she muttered to herself spotting the man. Tucking her phone away she walked over and gently cleared her throat to catch the man's attention. "Ah hello there, are you Mickey?" she asked softly with a smile with her hands clasped in front her hair. Now that she was seeing him up close, he was rather handsome. Had this been a few years ago, she would've been quite intimidated as she often had been with people she found attractive. It was really funny now to think of the past, but right now it was time to think of the present.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Mickey C's 【Accompanying:】Mickey【Outfit:】Simplistic Cute + Laced Boots + Pretty Do【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Excited/Nervous【Musings:】Oh goodness this'll be interesting!【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Oh it's fine dearie, I totally understand. Writers block can be the worst!

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas