Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image

Felixxxx Uehara
The Cunning Snake

═══════════════════════════════════

Felix was enjoying his little petty victory with the cashier. He didn't really need ALL of that food, but he was an a*****e, so ruining someone's mood for the day was fun for him. He was just about to mouth off to the cashier once more when he heard a small mutter behind him. With a raised brow, the snake turned his head slightly to the side to see who said that little comment. s**t, they could get some of his attitude, too! His eyes scanned the woman behind him. Looks like she was getting pissy about not getting food. Too bad! After handing Felix his change, the cashier apologetically bowed his head to the woman. " I'm so sorry, ma'am! But it'll have to be about a 30 minute to an hour wait. This...gentleman ordered a lot... Again, my apologies! " And with that said, he scurried back into the kitchen to help the other workers put together the ridiculously large order. A couple potential customers that were behind the woman groaned loudly in frustration before they all started to leave. Of course, Felix only gave a little cocky smirk.

As the other customers left, the snake soon turned his attention back to the woman behind him. " Sorry, Blondie~ Looks like you'll have to wait. " He said with a wicked chuckle before he flicked her hat up. " I bet it sucks to suck, huh? Shoulda gotten here earlier, Blondie. " At this point he was just messing with her. Pushing buttons is what he did best. He practically bugs his sister to death! After a couple minutes, one of his bags came out and without hesitation he pulled out of the hash brown patties and waved it around her face. Of course, everything was fresh, so the piping hot steam was intense from the one little hash brown. " Now... I could share, but you gotta do somethin' for me first. It ain't nothin' pervy either. " As he waited for her answer, he continued to teasingly wave the food in front of her. " What do ya say, Blondie? "

MOOD: Hungry / Mischievousxxx COMPANY: Blondiexxx HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx OOC:xxx

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anya crossed her arms over her chest before glancing at the cashier and frowning a little bit when she was told that it was going to be a 30 minute to and hour late. She was annoyed, but she knew that it wasn't the poor cashier's fault. Back in high school she worked in a fast food place the summer between freshman and sophomore year and knew that people could be pricks to the food service staff. On her very first day, she had a woman screaming at her about an incorrect drink even though Anya hadn't been the one taking her order. The witch then threw her drink all over the teen even though the girl was offering to replace it for her at no cost. Anya got her revenge though as she spotted the woman in the grocery store and pointed her out to her father. Having a 6'4 Russian man glaring at you and speaking harshly about what he'll do if she ever thought of being rude to his daughter again could be quite terrifying and the woman made sure to never come in when Anya was working and if she did, she would turn around and leave as soon as she spotted the girl.

Glancing up, Anya watched as a some people turned and left the building. She herself might have done the same, but she was set on eating from this particular food joint and she wasn't going to let some brat get his way. Looking up, Anya's icy eyes stared up at the male and she furrowed her eyebrows a little bit. "No? Really? Who would have thought?" She replied sarcastically before rolling her eyes at him. "Я не буду играть в твои игры (Pronunciation and translation in ooc)" The woman spoke in Russian before she glanced at the menu again. She still wasn't positive on what she wanted, but the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits sounded pretty good. Maybe she'd even get some apple juice. As the young woman pondered her options, it seemed that the male had gotten some of his food. Blinking in surprise when a hash brown was shoved in her face, the woman scowled a little bit and took a step back. What was this guy's deal? Staring at him, Anya huffed softly. "I am capable of waiting and ordering my own food." She said, glaring at him a little. "What do I say? I say that I'm not a dog that's going to beg for food." She said, moving her arms down and placing her hands on her hips. "Plus, why would I want to eat that? Who knows where the hell your hands have been." She said, wrinkling her nose just a little before she looked up at the menu again. Though, she did have to admit, the food did smell really good, but she would wait to order her own.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Here xxx Ooc: *Pronunciation: YA ne budu igrat' v tvoi igry & Translation: I will not play your games
Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

-- Enter --

The stroll to his house was a tiring one, but Ben managed to settled down a bit as he transferred the orchids onto another vase, much sturdier this time, and left them in his room before having to depart from his adobe once more for another pedaling session to this restaurant. The words about wolves being a bit too possessive intrigued him, but Benjamin was hoping that such trait wouldn't go overboard. He appreciated Night being intimate with him in such an gentle way, but it would depend on time. Plus, there were the setbacks about wolves being territorial and aggressive at times, more so when it was about protecting what was theirs. That would mean risking one's life to make sure that the person and things precious to them would be safe from their enemies' grasp.

In that case, Ben may have to make sure that Night would be toned down a bit when things would go overboard on that aspect. The last thing that he wanted was to see him die; it had happened with Yosuke before, and it devastated him. No, he shouldn't overthink such aspect, focusing instead on the present time. Only time would tell if such occurrences may or may not happen soon. As soon as his bike was parked securely with the lock in place, the doors were walked through and it was time to be queued since a line was formed. While waiting, Ben was asking something. "What type of burger and sides you want to buy? I'll just go with the usual cheeseburger and fries," he spoke. Knowing Night, the bartender may resort for a large order to satiate his appetite.

And while waiting for the other's reply, he was thinking about what movie to watch later on at Cine de Soleil. Romance movies would be good, but Ben was thinking along the lines of fantasy and action, something that was within his element.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: eager
Company: Night
Money: $107.60 (Wallet); $1300.00 (Bank)
OOC:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

Felixxxx Uehara
The Cunning Snake

It seemed as though Blondie was definitely cranky, especially since she had no food. He was honestly amused from her attitude. s**t, he didn't even think that she'd speak to him. Usually most women either ignored him to reported him to authorities or their significant other. But Blondie, here, she was most likely an independent woman. One who didn't take bullshit from anyone. Someone even more fun to mess with. As more and more bags of his food came out, he realized ordering so much was a huge mistake. Besides, he wasn't even using his own money... He was using Allix's credit card. " s**t... She's gonna kill me... " In total, he had about 5 large paper bags. Some of them even looked like they were on the verge of ripping. I guess that was the workers' payback for all the crap that he had ordered. He usually could eat a lot on his own, but there was no way he could eat all of this! While the woman was looking up at the menu, the snake-hybrid stepped in front of her with an awkward grin. Oi, you sure you don't want any? Y'know giving you free food is the least I could do...! C-C'mon... " Now he was starting to get a little desperate. However, he tried not to look too panicked. " Okay, you know what, ******** the deal I made. How about this? I give you one WHOLE bag, and I do somethin' for you? Hmm? I just need to get rid of this before my sis finds out... She'll skin my a** alive..! "

What could he do for her anyways? She looked capable of doing anything herself. BUT, there was something that he could be useful for, right? He was strong, pretty intimidating when he wanted to be, so he could probably rough someone up for her! However, she might just tell him to beat himself up and that would just be plain stupid... As Felix tried to think up of a plethora of ideas, one suddenly came to mind. " You like clothes, right? Well, my sis is a designer! I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind making ya somethin'! Just take a damn bag and you'll get like... I dunno, shoes? A purse? Whatever the hell you want. "

MOOD: Amused / Slightly Overwhelmedxxx COMPANY: Blondiexxx HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx OOC: Sorry for the late reply..!xxx

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:42 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυиє ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤0
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Due to the heat and the sun in the day, Maria would find herself hiding under her umbrella, making sure to get as little sun exposition as possible, finding herself not enjoying the heat she would wander around the city trying to find a place to rest her skin before voyaging further through the town. She would stumble upon a fast food joint which she would look at the people going in and out of, as the door opened she along with her umbrella would disappear only to have a black mist move quickly inside of the restaurant, once inside she would gain her form once again. as she retained it she would close the umbrella and walk further inside only for her to glance at the menu they had, seeing the menu she would find little of interest to her, mainly because she never actually had to eat, and only ate when she wanted the feeling of food or something sweet. But as she looked at the menu she saw the milkshakes, that sounded cold and sweet to her teeth. Approaching the counter she would grab one of the laminated menus where were used mainly for people to see everything on the menu and not just the stuff on the board, she would point at the milkshake page wanting a shake, the cashier would ring her up and she'd pay, after which she walked out of the line and sat down in a booth just minding her own business

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Current Location: Mickey C
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Link

Whiters4

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Wearing: Tba «» Company: n/a «» In Hand: n/a «» Status
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

One thing Loki had nearly no talent for was the execution of meals; he could cook alright, enough to get by, by therein lies the problem. He had no time for all the meal prep and planning and grocery shopping, plus, he hated dishes! The bachelor had to admit, in this area, he was the epitome of single male incompetence. It didn't bother him much until he opened his fridge only to find a six pack of beer, and his cabinets were no better off. ‘What shall I do?’ Asked no one, because the fox was fortunate enough to be born in the times where massive fast food chain industries reined all around. Checking how much cash he had in his wallet, Loki decided on what he would eat and let himself out of the house.
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                  “вєfσяє ι ∂ιє, ι ωαит тσ вє ѕσмєвσ∂у’ѕ fανσяιтє нι∂ιиg ρℓα¢є, тнє ρℓα¢є тнєу ¢αи ρυт єνєяутнιиg тнєу киσω тнєу иєє∂ тσ ѕυяνινє, єνєяу ѕє¢яєт, єνєяу ѕσℓιтυ∂є, єνєяу иєяνσυѕ ρяαуєя, αи∂ вє αвѕσℓυтєℓу ¢єятαιи ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє. ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє.“
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Micky C’s wasn't a far walk from his place, and he noticed that Pezzle’s was down the street should he need some fun afterwards. Better yet, if it was too crowded he could easily watch them from inside the other establishment, cooing his ooos and aaahs every time a plumb of magical smoke exploded from the doorway of the neighboring store. He did wish he could give it a try, so it may be in his best interest that he was out of the house early. Ears twitching as the overhead bell rang, the brunette inhaled the smell of warm food. And, sliding to the counter, he ordered a bacon burger with fries and a large cooooooke. While that wasn't exactly breakfast, it did have bacon on it- totally counts. He paid, taking his receipt and clearing the way to wait. Just wait.

Speech= #c89320
    King of Relms

Galaxious Yums
    [/quote
    AnnoyedPanda
    [/quote

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image
As she would wait she would close her eyes as she was simply waiting, nothing more, she would hear the bells and the numbers being called, she remembered the number she had so she didn't need to worry about forgetting it, soon her number was called which she stood up from her own table and moved away from it, the umbrella being carried by her side with her grip on the handle, she would find herself grabbing the milkshake that she ordered. As she grabbed it she would feel the coldness upon her hands, Turning around she would walk back to her table that she was sitting at, only for her eyes to catch a familiar set of ears. she paused as she watched the ears move around to another spot in the room, seemingly the owner ordered something and was now waiting. Though she did recognize the ears, it was Loki, the fox she met in the candy store not long ago, perhaps two to three days prior, she was debating if she should greet him as she figured it was basis on rudeness if she didn't, she would soon walk over to him, though despite her walking he wouldn't hear her footsteps, rather no one could, it was inside that her silentness took her strong effect. once she was behind him she would speak finally, short as it was and muffled as always "twice in one week" that was all she would say to him, being because she rarely talked and she was wondering if he remembered her or not, though it was only a week so her guess was to a yes.

☼Company: Loki

Whiters4

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Loki was a patient man, yet as he stood around avoiding getting disoriented by he passing faces, he obeyed the itch to slip his phone from his pocket and open his social media. He needed to make an account for the local website, but so far a clever username and icon picture eluded him. Should he go the direct route? While he wasn’t some A list celebrity, he had a reputable following and wasn’t so sure he wanted to be recognised in such a cozy city. Sometimes it was just...better, as much of a social butterfly as he is. Should he use a pun? Puns were….too cringy for even him. He wasn’t so dirty as to use an innuendo for his username. Maybe he’d used something motivational or inspiring in another language? He wasn’t very sophisticated, but…
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                  “вєfσяє ι ∂ιє, ι ωαит тσ вє ѕσмєвσ∂у’ѕ fανσяιтє нι∂ιиg ρℓα¢є, тнє ρℓα¢є тнєу ¢αи ρυт єνєяутнιиg тнєу киσω тнєу иєє∂ тσ ѕυяνινє, єνєяу ѕє¢яєт, єνєяу ѕσℓιтυ∂є, єνєяу иєяνσυѕ ρяαуєя, αи∂ вє αвѕσℓυтєℓу ¢єятαιи ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє. ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє.“
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Sir Hadley the Fifth! Or maybe he really did want one kinda dirty? He was so indecisive! He was kinda feeling….Todfox, Slumberfox, Kiss-the-Fox. Risque-Frisky-Fox. AHA! Yeah, that was the one. Risque-Frisky-Fox. Loki all but giggled like an idiot, his thumbs typing away as he filled out the rest of the sign-up form. He wondered if there were any other foxes in the city, but even searching up fox related usernames wouldn’t exactly guarantee accuracy. And what to use for his-- One of the kit’s ear shot backwards, picking up on the voice drifting up from behind him. He half turned, dragging his eyes from his screen and blinking. The tan skin with matching eyes gave it away, though only barely. Still, he spun fully and smiled. ”Hello, Maria! How goes it, miss radiant?”

Speech= #c89320
    King of Relms

Galaxious Yums
    [/quote
    AnnoyedPanda
    [/quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
she noticed he was on his phoen typing away, thanks to good observation she could figure out what he was typing away at his phone. R-i-s-q-u-e F-r-i-s-k-y F-o-x that was an interesting thing to type in a row. sh would wait for him to respond to her conversing, the shakes straw finding its way under the scarf and to her mouth, She took a sip from it it was cold, Really cold but it was nice, sweet almost, which satisfied both her needs, she wanted something to cool her down as well as something sweet, the perfect choice she believed. After she finished her little sip of icecream she would lower it back down so nothing was bypassing the scarf. As soon as she finished Loki would speak, seemingly recognizing her "It could go better...if it was less...hot out, what about you Loki... how have you been since we last met" she asked her voice still muffled. she was a bit better with conversing but not by much because she knew his name and had spoken t him before and nothing bad came of that so a little more open she was. though she did provide a question "miss...radiant?"

Whiters4

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:25 am
User Image
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

She had come here but hadnt gotten food? That was crazy! But perhaps she had already eaten it, approached him with the only food item she had left. He was noticing a pattern, though, with the way Maria was impartial to sweets; she had said she was and he believed her. As she complained about the weather, she began to make that mich more sense. ”It is very...tropical out. A beach day, but my swim trunks aren’t unpacked yet. Your scarf probably makes it hotter too, doesnt it?” He conversed, locking his phone and putting it away for now. He still needed to find an icon to use, and that would take time; he wasn’t rude enough talk with his phone in between himself and his company.
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

”I’m good! Met some awesome people these last few days.” Replied the bachelor, hands folding behind his head. Hearing his order called, he chimed happily and took his tray. He loved him some flame grilled meat, and only wished his coke could be subbed for beer. That would be a meal! What table had Maria come from? Maybe they could sit together. He hummed happily, flicking his head in the way he would go before moving in the direction of the closest table. ”Yeah, because you’re radiant. You dont like it?” He’d ask, sitting down and unwrapping his burger.

Speech= #c89320
    King of Relms

Galaxious Yums
    [/quote
    AnnoyedPanda
    [/quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image
she would nod "unfortunately" she said in response to his description of the weather "As much as he beach sounds fun, I'm more of a night person...I'd much rather see it or do actiities when the cool crisp air flows" she told him before hearing the comment about her scarf making it hotter "at times, yes, but i can manage it" she replied moving the shake straw back under her scarf as she would rink more. she would soon watch as he would be called upon to grab a tray of food that he ordered, or she hoped he did, but as she watched he would come back seemingly happy about the food he got, which made her believe that he loved the food here, unfortunately for her, that would never happen for her, even if it was the best food in the world, she'd be unfazed by it, simply because eating was a habit/pleasure of hers and she really only enjoyed sweets because of her sweet tooth she got as a young girl. So any other food unless it looked interesting and fun, she never cared for. "I just...don't fully understand why Radient is used...Isn't that usually refering to women whom are pregnant or overjoyed?" she asked

Whiters4

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

”Te beach is cool at night too, the seaweed glows when you step on it, I hear.” Loki continued without a hitch. He liked day and night just the same, and didn’t prefer heat over cold or vice versa. His idea was a even seventy-two and any time of day would be perfect for him. Still, none if this doused his underlying excitement to go frolick in the sand and sun, maybe load up and water gun and buy snow cones- or a smoothie because they didnt seem to sell thise there. Perhaps tomorrow, on a Saturday, before his shift at Starfish. ”If it helps at all, they have misters you can buy at the store. You fill it with water and it sprays a nice cool mist whenever you want.”
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Opening the ranch cup for his fries, the kitsune began to chow down, though he took it slow so as not to stuff his face in front of the lady. Fast food was surprisingly unhealthy and not even that good? Except when one was hungry, and that, he was. His ears twitched and he looked up at the tan beauty. ”Well radiant means vividly bright and shining, or it can be something expressive of love, confidence, or happiness. Vocabulary doesn’t necessarily need to be exclusive one or two situations. You’re radient to me, but, I’ll just choose something else.” He shrugged, then smiled, although briefly with his mouth being otherwise preoccupied. ”Is a shake all you ordered?”

Speech= #c89320
    King of Relms
    [/quote
    Galaxious Yums
    [/quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image
she would nod "i agree, the beach at nice is cool...but i dont know if seedweed glows..." she replied before he would go into thought speaking "that might help, but alas im not fond of swimming either, never actually learned...since i never had the reason to go near a lake or such" she answered giving a small chuckle. during which she continued to drink her beverage feeling the cold icecream that was mixed well with milk and such into her mouth. As she was doing this Loki was getting ready to dig into his food, by opening some ranch and after which would begin his assault on the unknowing food in front of him. He seemed to be enjoying it. Again she never had a thing for food, so watching wasnt an issue nor did she really have any urge of hunger from it. he would even explain what he meant by Radiant "sorry, I was more raised to be...straight forward...so i often take definitions as i was taught them...even if thats not what was meant" she explained. as she looked at him "yes, This is all i ordered, I don't order food often...nor make it" she told him

Whiters4

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Wearing: Tba «» Company: Maria «» In Hand: n/a «» Status
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Loki chuffed delightedly, staring into nothing while grazing his fingers over the condensation on his cardboard cup. The acidity-sting of that iconic first sip of coke pulled his attention from his thoughts, the liquid helping clear his mouth and throat of food debris as he swallowed once or twice. ”I exist! Supernatural creatures in human form, aliens from outter space, Gods living on earth beside mankind. Seaweed can glow if they say it does. Besides, thats a lot less unbelievable than a fruit that confirms your soulmate like the stuff up at Mykronks island.” He’d explain, spreading and wiggling his fingers in an attempt to sound mystifying. Why shouldn’t seaweed glow? He wasnt going to go back to the person who told him so and call them a liar. Rather, he would jump his back fense one night and go see for himself.
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                  ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

The dancer then shook his head, trying to clarify about the mister. ”No, no. Its not nearly that much water, even less than if you shower. Though if you need someone to teach you, I can? Or Im sure they offer lessons at the gym, or at that snorkel place on the beach.” And he’d eat a fry or two, making sure to tap off any sailt he didn’t have a taste for. Sometimes they were over seasoned and it sucked, he never remembered to ask for no salt. ”And hey, if you don’t understand something then you cant help that. Just gimme a moment to think of something new.” Loki watched Maria sip from her drink, his tail quivering as he lashed it gently, careful that no one would touch or trip into it. ”Well, you can survive on microwave foods too. I can eat microwave alfredo all day! Still, Home made is always better.”

Speech= #c89320
    King of Relms

Galaxious Yums
    [/quote

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items