Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye needed to get out of the house not just because of her new anti-social behavior, but just because she couldn't stand being cooped up in there any more. After a quick shower, she didn't even bother locking the door after leaving the house. After wandering around a bit and avoiding people's eyes, she would happen upon the city's fast food joint. Staring at the building for a second, she contemplated going inside before her growling stomach helped her make a decision. Pushing the door open, she stepped inside. Huh, she was surprised she hadn't been here yet... actually... with her attitude lately, she could. Giving a long sigh, she would then shake her head a little bit before looking up at the menu. "Could I get a 8 piece nuggets meal and a bacon cheeseburger." She said to the boy behind the counter. She didn't care if he judged her or not, ever since she was a kid, she could eat circles around any of the men in her family and with her high metabolism, she didn't really have to worry about getting chunky. After asking for sweet and sour dipping sauce for her nuggets and stating she wanted a cherry coke, she would then step to the side and fold her arms across her chest as she waited. Glancing at her reflection in the window near her, the woman would frown a little bit. Now that she was wearing something that wasn't pants and a hoodie, she could see just how pale her skin was. Ugh, she needed to get out in the sun again...

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇWhatever x ᴏᴏc -
                                      name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Location: Mickey C's | Mood: Excited / Scared | Outfit | Single

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jon made his way through town, learning the ins and outs of the new city he called home. To everyone around him, the man figured that he looked like a curious tourist sticking his nose into everything around. Jon took a deep breath in, enjoying the beautiful weather today. It was a new city and a new him! A place where he was a nobody just the way he wanted it to be. As he made his way through the streets of the city, Jon realized that he was pretty hungry. Quickly looking around he noticed that there was a Mickey C's up the street. A burger sounded good, Jon made his way to the fast food restaurant and pushed the door open. The cool air from the A/C hitting him as he stepped inside. Looking around he noticed the few people either ordering,waiting for their food or eating. The man walked up to the register and decided on what he wanted to eat. "Hmm... I'll have 4 double quarter pounders... 3 large fries... and a large drink." He said, ignoring the looks he could feel on his back. Thankfully he could afford to ask for so much food, he needed to eat an excess amount to study his newfound...abilities in his free time. The thought of his experiments and studies reminded him of the small notepad in his back pocket, filled with scribbles and notes on his findings in the last few months. He quickly paid for his order and stepped aside for the next person to order. Jon walked to the nearest wall and leaned against it, pulling out his phone and looking online at the news. He'd been dying to find other "people" like him, looking at the news for discoveries was just another pass-time to him at this point.

His gaze flicked up and tracked horizontally across the room, studying the mannerisms and quirks of the people around him. His bright eyes watched as the small family ordered before shifting over to the elderly couple eating their food. His gaze jumped back over by the countertops to a woman seemingly alone and waiting for her food. His attention returned to the register, looking at the person who took his order who was obviously trying to hand him his cup. Jon gently took the cup from the employee and made his way over to the fountain machine, stepping past the woman waiting for her food. "S'cuse me..." He said in a slight mumble before pushing his cup against the Dr Pepper slot and waiting for his drink to finish pouring.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye sighed loudly before jumping a bit as she heard a voice coming from next to her. Turning, her golden eyes would fall upon the male that had spoken to her and a blush dusted her cheeks as she realized she had been blocking the soda machine while she got lost in her own thoughts. She hadn't even filled her own cup yet! Blushing even more, she backed away a little. "Ah. Sorry about that.." She said before she added a small amount of ice into her cup before filling the rest of the cup with some cherry coke. Grabbing a lid, she placed it on the cup before grabbing a straw. Glancing over at the man next to her once again, she would hesitate a second before smiling at him, showing off her small fangs. "Um..." She mumbled before pushing back her awkwardness. "Hi... I'm Skye." She said to him, hoping that she didn't sound too awkward.

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jon chuckled a bit internally to himself, not that he wasn't a culprit of zoning out. As he poured his drink he wondered if he should stop into a few buildings on the way back, get himself acquainted with the locals. It wasn't until the woman spoke to him that he snapped out of his train of thought, looking over at her as she introduced herself. At first he looked a bit confused, at least where he was from people didn't just introduce themselves for standing around, although he didn't exactly mind that she did. Shaking off the blush caused from surprised, Jon smiled brightly and stuck out his hand "Heya! I'm Jonathan....But everyone calls me Jon or Jonny...Actually scratch that only school bullies called me Jonny....I-I'm rambling aren't I? Eheh..." He said, using his other hand to scratch his cheek. Once again he was just the worst at talking to strangers. His gaze shifted down in embarrassment, unsure what to say in the awkward moment he created. At the sound of a click, Jon quickly grabbed his cup and threw the lid onto it, popping a straw in.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at the male and her blush would quickly flare up again at the confused look on the male's face. Oh no... was introducing herself the wrong thing to do? Did people not do that anymore? She had been under the impression that they did as quite a few people had smiled at her on the streets as she walked here, even with the sour look on Skye's face. Biting her bottom lip a bit, she would flinch a little as she bit hard enough to draw blood. Blinking, she would then look up at the male, her head tilting a little as he started to ramble. Smiling a bit, she would chuckle a little. "Na, you're fine." Huh... chuckling actually kind of odd... This was the first person outside of that a-hole at the beach and Ryan... Oh man... what has her life turned into? Glancing at her cup, she would then glance at the male. "So how long have you been living in Soliel?" She asked him curiously. That was how you made friends right? Initiating small talk? Or would that just make her look more weird? Oh dear... She was bad at this..

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

Jon blinked, a surprised look on his face at her question. Usually people just shied away after he rambled on like that, thinking he was a scatter-brain. The man sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck and let out a small sigh of relief. "A-actually...I just moved in this morning...Trying to get my feet on the ground." He said figuring that he sounded odd once again. Then again from what he read, people came in and out of this city like clockwork so maybe it wasn't so odd. He went to take a step forward but as if fate was interfering itself, Jon stumbled on his first step. His drink falling forward towards his new acquaintance, Jon instinctively; more or less accidentally, used his power to stop the drink and quickly grabbed it. His mind immediately started racing, would she suspect anything? The man shot back up and gave off a fake laugh. "E-eheh...Sorry...Clumsy feet." He said, trying to wane off any questions. His gaze flicked around a few times before looking back at Skye. "Anyways...What about you? Are you a local or new or visiting family or..." He said, realizing not where he was going with the question and just abruptly stopping.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked over at Jon then tilted her head to the side a little bit before smiling at him. "Ah, I see." She said to him before her eyes would widen as she instantly noticed him falling towards her. She knew she wouldn't have time to duck out of the way and braced herself for the incoming cup of soda that would likely hit her. When it didn't happen, a confused look would cross her face. Wait... did he stop the cup? Glancing towards the man, she tilted her head at him a little bit. Her golden eyes examined him for a second before she smiled. "It's okay. Happens to the best of us." She chuckled. While she was curious about the cup, she decided to ignore it. This town was filled with people who weren't human and she knew she would get annoyed if people questioned her about what she was, so she wouldn't bug him about it. Looking at him again, she would the smile softly. "Well. Technically I'm still new. I've been living here for a little over two months now and from what I've noticed, this city is great."

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

Me felt a wave of relief wash over him, it seemed that Skye either hadn't noticed or wasn't going to press the matter of what just happened. He sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck, awkwardly laughing. "Happens more to me than anyone I know actually..." He said, although he didn't know too many people when he listed them all down. He felt a bit calmer when she answered his follow up question to hers, it seemed she wasn't exactly a local just yet. "Well I hope in two months you would have had enough time to settle in. I've still got a mountain of boxes to unpack at my place..." He said, feeling a bit down from the thought of having to go through all of his stuff. Quickly shaking off the feeling, Jon could only nod at her remark to the city. Everyone here just seemed so... Happy. It was as if everyone was on some sort of permanent vacation here. Never getting too cold and having plenty of beachside locations, this place might even rival something like Hawaii... Without the blatant tourist attractions of course. Looking over the woman and towards the registers, Jon furrowed his brow and tapped his foot. "They sure like to make sure everythings cooked just right huh?" He said although he knew just how large his order was.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at him then smiled. "Clumsy people always have a... charm... about them though." She said a bit absentmindedly. She herself could be a bit clumsy, so she decided to not judge others for it. "I like to think I've settled in. I at least have no more boxes." She said. Having friends here was another story, but she didn't want to say that and appear as if she were some sort of weirdo or something. The woman would glance at him for a moment before following his gaze to the the registers. "Yeah, it has been a little while hasn't it?" She said to him before chuckling a little. "Having thoroughly cooked food is better than getting sick after eaten half cooked food." She said, grimacing a little as she remembered the time she had gotten food poisoning. "Though it seems our wait may be over." She said, nodding towards the counter where an employee set the bags down them called out both their numbers. "We're so sorry for the wait. We had a rush a few moments earlier so we had to make a new batch of fries." The girl said, apologetically. Skye would just smile and tell her that it was fine as she grabbed her bag. She had worked fast food before, she knew how cruel some people could get. She actually got fired from that job on her third day after calling a guy an a*****e because he called her a bunch of rude names due to his order being wrong.

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:13 am
User Image

Jon chuckled a bit at her remark on the clumsy. The brunette took a sip of his drink before watching as the employees pulled out their respective hefts of food. He quickly followed Skye and grabbed the few bags of food that were his. He'd never worked in fast food himself but he did know that the job was usually unusually cruel and hellish. People always wanted to take their anger out on the poor cashiers for some reason, like they were the punching bags of the world. Not even thinking about it, Jon continued to follow the woman to a table. Once he was standing at the table he realized just how strange it was, him just going to sit with a stranger. "O-Oh sorry! I didn't even ask if it was ok if I could sit with you...did I?" He said, trying to balance all of the bags of food like a circus show. He wasn't sure why he was still standing there like an idiot but figured asking wouldn't hurt.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye would take her food before heading over to a table. After setting the bag down, she would take a seat as well. When Jon sat with her then right away proceeded to apologize for sitting with her, she would just smile at him. "No need to apologize." She said to him, chuckling a little bit. "You can sit here." She had figured that the invitation for hm to sit would have been open considering they were talking, but she had to remember that everybody was different and she herself probably would have paused too if he didn't directly invite her to sit down as well. Waiting for him to sit, the ravenette pondered what they could speak about next. Perhaps she could ask if he had any hobbies? That wouldn't bee too weird right? Maybe they had some common interests that could lead to them becoming friends... but then again... she hasn't had much luck with making friends..

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

Location: Mickey C's | Mood: Slightly Tense | Outfit | Single

Jon smiled a bit, still feeling a bit awkward but deciding to make himself comfortable. Fumbling through his bags, Jon pulled out all of his food and quickly organized it between burgers, fries and dip. His mini-fortress of food was complete, the brunette taking a burger from the top and opening it quickly before taking a big bite. Thankfully he didn't need exactly healthy food to keep himself going, his newfound metabolism usually did the work of burning through whatever he put in his body. His bright gaze watched the woman in front of him as he chewed, wondering a few things but not exactly sure what to ask. "So...A-any hobbies?" He asked after swallowing his bite of the burger. What kind of stupid question was that? Jon sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck. "I-I'm sorry I just... Trying to make small talk, which I'm realizing that I'm obviously not very good at the more I talk." He said before taking another big bite of his burger, already almost through the first one, to shut himself up. He was really hoping he wasn't already ruining his first human interaction in literal months. Although what could he expect? It wasn't like he was taking communication courses in his free time.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye opened her bag and pulled out her burger, chicken nuggets, and fries. Now having someone sit with her, she was feeling a little self-conscious about how much food she had, that was until she glanced at the amount of food the male had. She was slightly startled by his food fortress, but wasn't judging him, when she was younger, she had an appetite that was surprising for a little girl. But considering she wasn't exactly human, her metabolism could burn off the food really quick. The ravenette would then glance up at Jon and tilt her head a little. "Hmm?" She said before smiling at him and chuckling softly. "It's okay. I'm not the most social person either..." She mumbled. "But as far as my hobbies go. I enjoy reading. Drawing is also a pastime of mine and back home my dad and I always loved to go camping together" She said, smiling a little bit at the memories of her hanging out with her father and younger brother. "What about you?" She asked him curiously before she grabbed a couple fries and ate them.

name
                                      Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Andrea offered a rueful smile in response to the dad's mention of vegetables. She ate them, sure. But that didn't mean she had to like them. Her eyes flickered down to the joint hands of parent and child when the former let the latter's go. She'd won some semblance of trust. That was nice. Lifting her gaze to meet the strange eyes of her newest acquaintance, she tried to come up with a plausible excuse to avoid vegetables, as for some inexplicable reason, she felt as if she had to justify her actions. After all, she should know better. She's an adult.

"I eat vegetables.. Sometimes. I forget, that's all. And don't worry! I've got a pretty strong immune system!"

Was her bright, unthinking response. If her social awkwardness hadn't showed through previously, now it was painfully apparent. She wasn't used to talking to others outside of scheduled sessions, where, ironically, her clients did most of the talking. This fact of its own explained her lack of friends and social contacts. Reaching out to the lost duo on the street had been a moments' impulse that she did not regret.

"Really? Congratulations! It took me quite some time to settle down after moving here," She recalled the nights she would spend lying awake, jumping at the slightest sound and terrified of the possibility that her previous love interests had somehow found her. She had a history of abusive relationships and although she hid it well, she was still affected by her past experiences. "In fact, I think I've still got a few boxes that need unpacking." She chuckled self-consciously before continuing. "It's good to see you both are settling in well. And don't worry, hopefully by the end of the day you'll be able to find your way around Soleil. If not, feel free to give me a ring anytime." She finished warmly, making a mental note to give Samael her cell number later. Turning her attention to the hair-conscious boy, she grinned. "Daycare, huh? Wow. You're practically all grown up. Are you looking forward to it?"

Andrea devoured another apricot cube while Samael spoke of the pineapple, nodding her head in mute encouragement. It made sense that it was a gift, since it looked rather new and most people who are moving houses usually don't have the time to buy trinkets. "As you seem to have a superior taste in decor, your assistance would much be appreciated." Laughter danced in those hazel eyes and she distracted herself with another apricot from her dwindling supply. Dropping by the store soon would probably be a good idea. Her health oriented friend had raided her sweet supply recently so she was almost out of candy. Though that could wait until she didn't have company. The mention of food had her poor stomach growling in protest. She hadn't eaten brunch yet. So naturally she had no problem with detouring to a cafe or something. Perhaps that fast food joint would be good? It wasn't an upscale restaurant like Taste of Italy, so it wouldn't be costly, nor awkward to bring a child to. And it wasn't anything like Neon Lights, a place where children should definitely be kept from. The little daycarer was too young to witness exotic dancers at work. Though it had become a favourite haunt of hers while Alexander had worked there, but he'd left Soleil a short while ago and so she had no reason to go.

"Exploring is a good way to check out the people here, too. Though having a map is always a good backup, just in case. I have a friend who would get lost in her own house if she didn't live in it every day."

The thought of her friend had her smiling fondly, reminiscing a little. She hadn't seen the former dancer in years, although rumour had it that her friend would be joining her in Soleil soon. Perhaps it was too good to be true?

Andrea led the duo to the food joint, which was a bit of a walk, and held the door open for them. Hopefully they liked it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION → [(enter)Mickey C's]
COMPANY → [Samael & Niall]
FEELING → [Hungry, content]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [this is what you came for]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

ADONIPS

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games