Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:34 pm
мιcкєч c's

User Image

Yes, we know, it sounds a lot like Mickey D's. Well, guess
what? It pretty much is. One of the few restaurants in Cerise, it definitely offers a
quick way to fast food. They'll have your burgers and fries popped right out as
soon as you order! A little suspicious, but what fast food restaurant isn't?

Oh, and would you like a shake with that?

Available Items:
Burger: $4.50
Cheeseburger: $5.30
Bacon Burger: $4.80
Double Pattie: $5.50
Chicken Pattie: $3.80
Veggie Burger: $3
Chicken Nuggets [8]: $4
Chicken Tenders (3): $3.50
Fish Pattie: $2.80
Combo: $6
Fries: $2
Onion Rings: $2
Salad: $3.25
Milkshake: $2.75
Ice Cream Cone: $1
Sundae: $1.25
Cookie: $0.75
Coffee: $1.75
Smoothie: $3
Soda: $1
Lemonade: $1.75

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn's motorcycle came to a stop outside the fast food place in the Cerise shopping center. He only wanted a quick bite, nothing fancy. This way he could grab something and take it back to the store so he could eat and work at the same time. Kicking down the kickstand, he pulled off his helmet just in time to hear his phone going off. Setting his helmet down on the steering wheel of his motorcycle, he reached back into his pocket and pulled out the device, opening up the random email. Who would be emailing him? Ty? Reading it over, he couldn't help but laugh lightly. The guy really was bad in any situation that required him to be comforting and supportive. Well not bad, awkward was more like it.

Shaking his head in amusement, he scrolled through his contacts to his saved number and brought up a message. "Don't flip out. You'll both be fine. Just tell her, as calmly as possible, to breathe. I'm on lunch now, let me get my food and I'll try and stop by." Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he turned off his bike and got off to make his way inside. Walking up to the counter, he took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose. "Can I get a bacon burger with fries and a vanilla milkshake?" he ordered, pulling out his wallet. "Alright! Will that complete your order?" the girl behind the counter asked. "Yeah, that's it," he replied, pulling out his credit card and handing it to her. She swiped it and handed it back to him with his receipt. Sighing softly, he walked over to a table to sit and wait for his order.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

"Here you are sir!" the girl behind the counter said as she handed him his food. Finn, so lost in thought about Bree and Ty being at the doctors, he hadn't even heard them calling his order number. "Huh?" he gasped with a light, startled jump. "O-Oh, thanks." He grabbed his food and walked out in a small daze. He knew Bree would get nervous, but that was why he had asked Jacob to be there. He would have never gotten her to even go tot he appointment if it hadn't been for the demon bird. What happened to Jacob and why was Ty there instead? What could have caused Jacob to ignored his best friend and not accompany her to her appointment?

Finn placed his bag of food in the compartment usually meant for storing his helmet and swung his leg over the seat. Setting the shake between his legs, he put on his helmet and and threw the kickstand up. Placing the key in the ignition, his bike roared to life and he placed one hand on the steering wheel while the other held his drink. He needed to get to the hospital. Looking both ways before turning into the street, he zoomed his way to the hospital, hoping to make it in time. He really wanted to be there for her. But their schedules just didn't always allow for things like this. And he had taken the whole day off yesterday so he could only spare his lunch today. He ran a store all by himself. He didn't have others working for him otherwise he'd have easily, in a heartbeat, taken the day off to be at the hospital with her and their baby.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Normal
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window as the two drove through town before arriving at the Mickey C's. It was still early in the morning but it seemed that the two had gotten lost a few times since they both had just arrived in town. Shiro stepped out of the car and stretched, simulating a yawn although he wasn't tired. It seemed that he'd gotten mocking emotions down to a core principle. He waited for Rebecca to get out of the car before walking into the fast food restaurant. He wasn't sure what he wanted so took a step back, gesturing Rebecca to order. What do you want? And don't say no when I say this but I'm paying. You did offer me a ride after all. He said with a grin on his face. Shiro pulled out his wallet and waved it in the air slightly just to prove his point.

After Rebecca finished ordering her food, Shiro ordered a Bacon burger, some Chicken Nuggets and A Milkshake. He paid for the meals and patiently waited for the food. The male looked over at Rebecca and raised an eyebrow. So do you have a job around here yet? He asked, trying to generate conversation.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

By the time the two got to Mickey C's, Robin's stomach growled louder than ever. She grumbled a bit as she got out the car, locking it as she walked into the fast food place with Shiro. Upon entering, her brown eyes shot up at the menu while she sucked her lips in as she thought. "Hmm...Two double burgers or....a chicken sandwich...?" Her hand slipped to her back left pocket to grab her wallet when Shiro had finally spoken up and told her that he was paying? Automatically, she grinned and nodded. Hell, if he wanted to pay, he was more than welcome to! In the end, Robin ended up getting one double burger, a chicken sandwich, and a medium soda.

Waiting for the food was somehow excruciatingly unbearable! Being hungry and an impatient person were two bad qualities of her. Her stomach seemed to rumble more from just smelling their food from a distance. Hearing his question, the girl shook her head. "Nah. I've been looking for one but haven't found one that's good for me. So far I've been living off of my savings." She responded as she leaned against the cool tile wall. Her eyes looked over him with curiosity. "What about you?"

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mickey C's ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro nodded when she said she was still looking for a job. It figured since she just moved here like him. Lucky for me I got a job as a bartender, pretty good job for my type of personality. Plus I get to meet a lot of people... He said, leaning on the tiles. The cashier called out their food and Shiro went to grab it. Coming back, Shiro lead the two over to a table. Sitting down, Shiro took a sip of his drink before taking a bite out of his burger. So Rebecca, what do you like to do for "fun" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He was still wondering why a girl like her was at the arcade but decided not to question that for now.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Once Robin took a bite out of her burger, her stomach instantly stopped its annoying growling. Ah~ Food never tasted so good~ She went in for a second bite when she heard Shiro call her something weird. "Rebecca?" She swallowed her food before flicking his forehead lightly. "Oi, did you forget my name? It's Robin. R-O-B-I-N." Once that was out of the way, she took a small sip of her soda. She was starting to think that maybe his memory was just as bad as hers. But hell, even she remembered his name - especially after he paid for her food.

As for his question, the girl gave him a little shrug. "I do about anything, I guess. Study emotions, nap, read manga or comic books, and co...co-co-cook! Yeah, my friend teaches me cooking stuff...heh..." She rubbed the back of her neck as she let out an awkward chuckle. Damn, she almost let her cosplaying secret! She wasn't going to let him find out since she didn't want Shiro judging her. Robin went after another full bite and looked up at the male slightly. "Do you do any fancy tricks and stuff when you're bar tending?"

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mickey C's ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro Raised an eyebrow when She corrected him. Hm, Maybe he wasn't paying attention. R-right...Sorry about that Robin, I guess Im spacing out. He said a bit embarrassed. He wondered why he had said her name wrong, usually his memory was perfect but...Shiro sighed before deciding to wait until later to think about it. He took a slurp of his drink before looking up at Robin. So Robin, what do you cook? He asked, noticing her choke up a bit when she mentioned cooking. Was there some sort of weird food she cooked. He was imagining some sort of alien food since she was like him except more "organic". Maybe she needed some sort of weird recipe to keep her body sustainable. Shiro's face looked a bit shocked as his imagination went on, he looked like he'd just seen something die that was precious to him.

OOC:
LOL I TOTALLY ZONED OUT ON THE NAME

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin answered Shiro's questions with a simple shrug. "It depends, really." She paused to take a sip of her soda. "Whenever Jeni's around, I usually make big meals. If I'm by myself I'll make like sandwich or something else that's small." After finishing her burger, she started eating her chicken sandwich. Robin looked up only to raise a brow at the male's own face. What was up with him? Did she say anything upsetting? The way his fast was twisted into something extremely saddening or disappointing was weird to her.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mickey C's ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: LOL I didn't know if you were doing it on purpose, or just kinda forgot xD at least you got the 'R' part right.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
User Image

Shiro calmed down after she explained what she cooked. As usual he had let his imagination run wild. Shiro finished of his food, sighing in satisfaction. Nothing like fast food to start your morning...speaking of morning, do you sleep much Robin? I dont know if you have more humane elements when it comes to fatigue. I guess I got carried away and kept you out all night. He said, giving an embarrassed smile and rubbing the nape of his neck. Shiro hardly needed rest but when he did he practically went into a small coma. He liked to think he was recharging or something unique.

Looking around the fast food restaurant, Shiro noticed a flyer amongst the mass of advertisements on their bulletin board. He instinctively got up and grabbed it before walking back to the table and sitting back down. Oh? A fall festival? Sounds interesting....I wonder what the people do... He said, showing Robin the flyer as well.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:31 am
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

"Nah, it's fine. I only need to take a 3 hour nap a day, so I'm good. " Robin explained as she finally finished her meal. After all that food, she found herself to have the "itis". Whenever humans got done after eating a meal they got a bit sleepy. Apparently she could get a case of the "itis" too. "Speaking of naps..." The girl paused and yawned a bit. "...I might need one soon." As Shiro got up to grab something, Robin watched curiously until he came back with a flyer. "Fall festival? Sounds fun~" In her case, "fun" was eating all of the tasty little snacks - if they had them, of course. But dressing up? Heck no! Yeah, she might've liked cosplaying, but it is completely different! She had no problems dressing up like anime and manga characters....it was just wearing fancy dresses...that was the problem.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mickey C's ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro was a bit surprised she took only naps. He figured she would be closer to human since she was made organically. Technically Shiro was "more human" than her since he was born a human being...At least thats what they tell him. Hmm~ How about after your nap we go to this dance! He stated, tapping the flyer with the back of his hand for more enthusiasm behind his words. He wasn't sure if she would be happy or not, the look on her face seemed a bit annoyed by the fact of the dance. Shiro grumbled to himself as he tried to think of a way to persuade her. Hmm...Aha! Robin~ If you go you might find someone who can give you a job, from my notes I remember writing down that lots of business owners go to formal events like this~ He said in the most convincing tone he could create. He wasn't sure if it was enough but it was all he had for now.

Shiro took a sip of his drink while waiting for her response.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin tapped her chin as she thought about Shiro's offer. If she went to the dance, he'd help her find a job. "Hmm...Well...Okay." She finally said as she smiled slightly. The girl guessed that going to the dance wouldn't be soooo bad. I mean, she's never even been to one so she couldn't really give it a bad judgement. "Should we meet up at the festival, or just meet up somewhere else and go from there?" Robin asked as she cocked her head to the side.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mickey C's ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas