Reply Gaia online high school
MrMilk || DWMA || D r e a m

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm
This is a Soul Eater roleplay inbetween myself and MrMilk Me. Please do not post unless you're us.

MrMilk Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jumji King

Looks to the distant to see a city." That... must be it...I shoudln't have come but too...late now." The figure walks to death city,and soon finds herself walking around death city streets. She had only brought one bag of clothing with her and some books of where she came from. She then look around for a place to stay, but all hotels and inns where full. She then sat down near a side of a random building and looks towards the sky and the hold her eyepatch close. She was a miester, but also something else hidden with a seal that noone will ever know about." Sigh, I should go register into the school now but i need some sleep."

xNightmares D r e a m

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 pm
Nobody Jones:
ⓘⓃⓈⓐⓃⓘⓉⓎ
It's like floating on air.
ⓅⓈⓎⒸⒽⓞⓅⓐⓉⒽⓎ
A carefree life.
ⓘⓃⓈⓐⓃⓘⓉⓎ
Dark? Light?
ⓘⓃⓈⓐⓃⓘⓉⓎ ⓘⓃⓈⓐⓃⓘⓉⓎ

Micheal "Nobody" Jones

User Image
                  Micheal walked along the side walk of the city, sighing softly behind his mask that he usually wore. He had lived there for quite a while, and always wore the said gas mask. No one ever questioned him, to his luck. Fortunately, he did it out of consideration. A majority of his left eye was burnt, and he could harshly see through it. Not wanting anyone to be freaked out by the sight, he wore the mask. His clothing was simple, black jeans and a red jacket over it, following a pair of converse. The male sighs, nearing his apartment complex in which he lived alone. His cold hands were stuffed in his pockets, eyes averted as he walked. Soon, he cane across Jumji whom was sitting close to his apartment building. He took a minute to hesitate, wondering if he should eveb talk to her. He bites at his lip, which was of course, not visible. Micheal soon beings himself to the female, giving a sheepish wave. "Hello miss," He speaks, smiling softly behind his mask. "Are you... lost?"

ⓢⒶⓝⒾⓣⓨ
Can't see the dark already.
ⓟⓊⓡⒾⓣⓨ
The days are longer.
ⓢⒶⓝⒾⓣⓨ
But that also must sink.
"ⓢⒶⓝⒾⓣⓨ"
... what is that?

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash