• Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹
✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Haru raised a brow as the girl had showed up, asking him to show her around. He then sighed and told her straightforward: "Wouldn't it be better to ask a girl....instead of a guy who can look like one that can easily pin you down?" He put it out right there as he then checked the school. "Alright, follow me then."

He had showed her the important parts of the school; offices, therapy rooms, gyms, classes, etc. He then wondered if Skye would be ok. "No friends huh? By you're looks, I wouldn't be surprised if the boys had gotten their eyes on you."

Chance had met her, jogging lightly to get to her. "I'm here. I don't need to see everything...just things like shops and probably pretty good restaurants if necessary." He helped her up as he knew he'll have to ask her about this Haru character, and exactly who the hell were they

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:51 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye smiled and nodded to him, standing up. "Nice to see you didn't leave me hanging," she said. She thanked him for his help and thought about which ways to go for the tour. "Alright then. knowing restaurants and shops are my specialty. Being a single child has its advantages." She walked the streets with him and showed him the places that were the best and which to avoid. "Out of all the people to ask, why do you ask me to show you around?" she asked him curiously when they were done.

User Image

User Image

Lana chuckled a bit. "Well, some of the girls seem hard to talk to. I thought maybe you would be best," she said. "And I'm not that easy to pin down." She followed him around, listening to the tour while asking questions whenever. She giggled a little when he mentioned about her having no friends yet guys having an eye on her. "You could say that again. Whichever school I go, there's always a group of guys gawking at me that it gets annoying."

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Chance shrugged as he checked out some of the places, so far he saw a Chinese restaurant named 'Fun Young's', a Thai place called 'Lime Leaf Thai', a Mexican Restaurant named 'Los Molcajetes', a Japanese restaurant named 'Koyomi's', and 'Norman's Grill' which he assumed was a barbecue/chicken area. Then there was an 'L&L Hawaiian Barbecue which piqued his interest immediately. But then she asked on why he asked her...that was a good question...."Well....you're the only person I talked to thus far.....so I thought asking you was ok..." He then examined her a bit, trying to find a significant sense she might be an angel or a demon...but it was hard since he rather not point-blankly and her call him insane like that Haru guy. He wished there was a normal way to test her out but now was almost impossible.

Haru stared down at her as she seemed to be joking around slightly as he continued showing her. "That is all of the school I can show you; the cafeteria is here along with the student lounge next door." He then decided it was time to go home. "Anyway if that is all, Imma take my leave then...you have a nice day." He then proceeded to walk away, having his hand up as a goodbye.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye thought it was nice for him to think that. She kind of got that off of people and that kind of made her happy. "Thanks. Not that often I get to talk to new people and hang out with them. Haru tends to get overprotective of me sometimes," she said, messing with her hair a bit and turning away, a bit embarrassed. She may have been a single child, but Haru was like her big brother. Of course he would be overprotective of her.

User Image

User Image

Lana followed him around a bit longer until they got to the cafeteria and lounge. "Thanks for everything," she said. She waved back to him then realized she still hadn't gotten him to do anything. "Hey. I was thinking we could hang out sometime? Still new the everything and have no friends," she said to him, hoping he would take it. He may have admitted he was a demon in his note without realizing who sent it, but she new and she needed to figure out if he really was a demon.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Chance now saw this opportunity to ask her: "Why is he overprotective may I ask? I have seen older brothers wanting their sisters safe, but never have I heard that a brother would prevent you from socializing with new people.....assuming he is not even your brother anyways." He then decided to shrug: "I can see he is pretty popular as well, I few girls wooing over him.....although he seems like an ordinary guy.....except for that.....weird realistic silver hair that is like an angel." He was going to hint at her that he knew who they were....for now it will be indirect, but sooner or later he will be more direct.

Haru eyed her without turning to her as he shrugged. "Whatever, just find me at the outside table in Lunch, you'll find me." He gave her a small smile before leaving to go back home. Once home, he saw his Dad sitting on one of the lounge chairs drinking what looked like beer. "What happened this time?"

"Me and the Angel King are getting stressed out, we have those terrorist people breaking the law of forcing temptation. This is my only drink, and I'll go to bed." "Mom always hated it when you drink alcohol ya know..." "That was when I didn't realize how sensitive I was to stuff like beer, I will drink water and go to bed after this. How's school?" "Would it be weird to say I got confronted by an angel?" Raygnar spits his drink out that covered the wall as he had to choke. "What was that?!"

"You heard me."

"This is why I tell you to stop using your powers! I hope he only thought you were a demon!" "Correct." "So stop using those powers! I don't give a rat's a** what is going on!" Haru just tched and went to his room, tired of this crap.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:53 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye heard him and smiled. "Well, he's my cousin and we've always hanged out together for as long as I can remember. He would always have my back and I would have his. Since I'm a single child, he's like the big brother I never had. He's only overprotective because I used to be picked on when I was little," she explained. She heard him talk about how Haru seemed like a normal guy except for his silver hair and how it seemed like an angel's. She had to cover it up so he wouldn't know. She didn't like lying, but it was a family secret since she herself is part angel. "Oh, that? It's kind of a guy thing in the family. The boys are to have silver hair all the time, never to have it a normal hair color. Kind of like a family symbol. Our dads dyed their hair silver and still do. Kind of to show that they're from the same family or something like that. My parents never really properly explained it." She hoped he would believe it and not question it. It was the only thing that came into mind.

User Image

User Image

Lana smiled when he said she could hang out with him during lunch. That just meant getting a little closer to finding out more about him and approaching more souls to take to hell and become demon. She went off to the headquarters they had there and reported her work except about Haru. She was going to have a bit of fun with him before she would tell her superiors. Afterwards, she went over to her temporary apartment and cooked herself something to eat. She didn't exactly trust fast food restaurants as well as family restaurants. For being a demon, she was actually a vegetarian, which no one really believed.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers