Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply Master/Slave Role Plays
Light vs Darkness (1 x 1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye was hanging out with her friends a bit, playing a bit of volleyball with them. The ball had gone away and she went to go get it. She felt something was off and looked around. She then spotted someone a bit far away from them aiming toward one of her friends. She forgot about the ball and ran over to her friends. "Watch out!" she called out and pushed her friend away, just in time to save her life. But not to keep herself safe. She had forgotten that she had powers the whole time, crying out in a bit of pain from the shot. She girls had ran away to the safety of the school while the one she saved passed out from the sight of blood. She sat her up with her good arm and held her close, hoping that Haru would come and help them. She remembered her powers and created a small invisible barrier in case there was another round. She heard someone running to them and looked up to see the new girl. The new girl seemed to stay silent, but her actions said she was shocked. "Help her. She was almost shot and passed out from the sight," she said. She didn't seem to make any sense at all. She put her barrier down to let the new girl take her and tried to stand up, collapsing once more. She felt pain go through her leg, realizing she might have sprained it from running and pushing her away, having her footing all off. She put a hand on her wound and sat there, hoping Haru would come help her.

User Image

User Image

Lana bared her teeth at what he said. 'As if, you traitor,' she said mentally. She turned away angrily and went over to where she was supposed to be. She had gone on as she was supposed to until she heard something explode. She didn't know something like this could happen in a human school. She was curious of what really happened and went toward where the sound came to see a blue-haired girl taking care of an unconscious girl, almost protecting her. The blue-haired girl seemed injured from her arm, a bit of blood sliding down. There seemed to be a wound there, almost just a hole there. What could have done that? She saw the girl lift up her head and saw her. "Help her. She was almost shot and ended up passing out from the sight," she said. 'You're the one injured, you idiot,' Lana thought. She picked up the unconscious girl and helped her go into the school building. 'Have to make sure this one goes to the demon world. I can't lose against him.'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:30 pm
Darkness Everdeen
I changed Chance's pic...hope ya don't mind. Imma control Raygnar and Blanca for Haru, and you can control Abira with my permission. And I do not know why but I have a major headache so sorry for this lame post

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹
✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Haru made it right in time to see Skye. He could see the new girl was going to bring the unconscious girl back to the school, leaving him to support Skye. Knowing the situation, the shots were going to continue firing soon.

He got Skye to stand up and realized she had a barrier. "Easy on that a'right?" He mumbled to her, trying to indicate her angelic barrier around them. Then of course he heard them again but knowing him, he got outside and immediately went to go find him. "Get back to the gym." He ran off.

He soon had found the person in a car, who was trying to drive off. But Haru had other plans. He used his demonic power to cut off the tires so they could not go anywhere and even locked the doors on the outside so they could not leave....all the better too. He soon realized they were trying to break the windows. He blinked a couple of times before using a bit of more power to make them so hot that they can cause 2nd degree burns if touched for 2 seconds. "That'll do the trick."

Chance had decided to go find anymore people that have survived and unfortunately, he found ones that are not. So with that he slowly muttered a few prayers sending souls up above to the sky, knowing they will be safe. Then he saw three figures coming, one seemed injured, one seemed to have passed out, and the other he gave no shits for. "Well this was not part of the job description." He muttered as he examined Skye's injury. "We better get back then.....where's the other kid?"

"Here." He came in and saw the dead bodies. "Looks like we broke the record from the Columbine killing." He mumbled as he then could see that it was the only casualties. But then he eyed the two new students glaring at each other again. "The cops will be coming, let's go." He ignored the two's dispute and carried the unconscious girl bridal style before walking with Skye with the two arguing behind them.

The police had shown up...which means the parents had shown up....which means Haru's mom showed up. "Haru! What happened?!" She had checked his face and body which made him groan: "Mom! I'm fine!" He nudged her away but still allowed her to make sure he wasn't injured. His dad was there too, a bit more buff with the silvery-grey hair he had. "Seems like the school became the victim of crazy s**t people with weapons. Seem like it was easy to catch them because the car's tires are slashed wide open, they could not open the car, and the window was 120 degrees." Haru whistled as if saying it was not him. "We got a long talk when we get home. Anyway seems like all the students are dismissed....Abira and Diaval are coming soon."

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:04 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Ok then. And I give you full permission. I don't mind at all.

User Image

User Image

Skye saw Haru come back and nodded to him. She lowered it down as to not hurt him. She saw him go off and saw Chance come in and pray for the dead. She could see now there was several dead people and felt horrible. She couldn't help them. She felt like it was her fault. She followed Haru to the building and held onto him for support since her ankle was sprained. Now that the police had gone to the school to check, she knew her parents would come soon. She knew she needed to get to the hospital for the bullet shot on her shoulder. She saw her mother come and hug her tightly, making her wince. "Mom, that hurts," she said in a bit of pain. Abira let go of her and checked her, seeing the wound. "What happened, sweetie? How could this have happened?" she asked her, placing her hands on her cheeks. "I don't know. I was barely able to see and save my friend....I...couldn't help the others. I was too late.." She started to cry and laid her head against Abira's shoulder. Diaval had arrived and saw his daughter hurt. He wanted to talk to her and take her to the hospital, but she was crying and couldn't do anything. He wrapped his arms around them both and hugged them gently.

User Image

User Image

Lana saw the white haired boy come over and took the girl from her bridal style. She saw Change come and felt her blood boil She hated him so much, she practically cursed him silently. She was practically fighting with him the whole time they had to walk back.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:23 pm
Darkness Everdeen
After your post, I'll timeskip to two days so feel free to have some character development between Skye and her parents.

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Raygnar could see the Dante family, his brother trying to comfort his niece. He soon realized her injury. "Skye? seems like you got hurt, I'll contact my doctor." He then went to Blanca and gave her a small peck on the head which made Haru gag slightly. "I'll go with them to help Skye, go home without me." He left the two to go home so he could see Skye's damage. "On the shoulder huh? The best thing we can do is get the bullet out and then wrap up that shoulder. I don't remember humans going that crazy before....well we got the Newton shooting that got rid of 20 kids so I guess that's not new..." He sighed as he could see that his brother was unsure on what to do. "Diaval, you should have her visit the doctor that is in the castle, human hospitals charge you up the butt..."

Chance in the meanwhile was on the roof watching over the ambulances and some police cars, with crying parents which made Chance frown. He had gotten 5 teenagers to go to heaven, while Lana most likely got the people who shoot at them....but when he took a closer look....the shooters were not human. "Somebody wanted an easy way to get them....typical demons." He muttered, also taking note that some power kept them in.....a demon power. And from his knowledge the one who was recently there before the police showed up...... "Harukenta....." He mumbled as he then phoned his superior. "School shooting, you should've gotten five souls about now." He then saw where Lana was whom was close to Haru.....it made him narrow his eyes.

Haru and his Mom had decided to go home....in request from his father. "What we going to do now?" "We are going home now, and Haru....how many times do we have to tell you? You cannot just willy-nilly use those powers?" They walked past Lana at that point as Haru sighed. "And let them get away with it? Fat chance." "It doesn't matter! If you keep using them, your 'aura' will seem out and anyone not human will know who you are." Haru tched in response as they walked home.

Far from everything that had happened, Raygnar had Skye checked on by his doctor from the castle to fully diagnosis her and get the right treatment. But as soon as he got home.....well........Haru and his Father always had a big huge debate about what was the 'rules'. It ended up with the both of them going their separate ways.....angry anyways. Haru had a hard time getting along with his father as times passed...and it made him irritated. Why can't he understand he got the guys going to face justice....but that was not the problem...

Raygnar came back in after an hour and sighed. "Those guys you locked up were demons and they teleported away." "You serious? Why?' "I don't know, I know some people are not happy with me since I am not encouraging us to tempt people to us and kill them off. It must be one of their responses, I did hear the souls they killed ended up in heaven instead of down to hell with us. The angel king's probably going to call me to explain this....since we both agreed to not encourage the citizens to tempt humans to us." Both men were silent as the father shakes his head. "Knowing my brother, he'll keep an eye on his little girl....he was always protective of Abira and Skye....like any father would normally be. Anyway, school called...their canceling Tomorrow and Wednesday to tone up the security." "Great then, can sleep in then."

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:37 pm
ShadowStream-chan
yes ma'am. Will do so.

User Image

User Image

Skye calmed down and turned to her uncle when he said that nodded. "Yes, Uncle Ray," she said to him. She got up and had already put down her barrier when Haru had arrived in the scene. She had gone to the castle and got herself checked, the surgeons taking out the bullet and wrapping her shoulder. She had to not move it for a few weeks to let it heal up as well as not walk much from her sprained ankle. Diaval really was very overprotective of her after that. "Dad, I'm fine. I just need to stay sitting down for a while.

"Yes, but I can't forgive those guys that shot at you. Even if it was specifically at you. Those idiots should just disappear if they don't want to see what I can do to them," he said. He won't forgive them one bit. Abira tried to calm him down. ""Diaval, even if you did get your hands on them, Ray wouldn't approve. Especially since deal he made with the angel kind kind of forbade these actions," she said. "Besides, the school called and said they were going to be closed Tuesday and Wednesday to pick up security."

User Image

User Image

Lana was angry at herself for not taking those souls when she could. She was so caught up that she was surprised at what she heard the woman with Harukenta said something about powers. She turned and got a good look at them. Both had diatonic colors of hair that seemed so natural. They were not human. She wondered...could she tempt into being a demon? She left to be on her own and called her own boss. "I couldn't get the souls in time tosend them to hell. But I do have some really nice information that seems interesting enough to take its place," she said on the phone. Hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble. "But seriously. A shoot out? Why that of all things?! Am I not trusted enough to do my job?!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:25 am
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

The man that was talking with Lana over the phone spoke. "We do trust you, you're the one that is fit to do the job. However since your new here, we figured we let you see on what we want you to do. Now make sure you get as many souls as possible."

That was the same message Chance had gotten. Chance mumbled a few things as he hung up and decided to go to the 'headquarters' where most angels are when in the human world. He cannot tell the angels that he was part of the group that would consider him a terrorist. The rule that the Kings of each side promised that they do not tempt so many humans to their side, but the conservative angels and demons do not agree, so they made a private group to continue doing the work that they were destined to do. Chance and Lana both believed in it....or that is what Chance thought after all.

The two days went by, and Haru was kind of stuck in the house while Thea was a bit nervous on going to school, kind of wanting to stay home.....but Mom was persistent and made her go to school. Haru felt bad but he knew it was something he could not control. So when Thursday came he went to school like normal. It seemed a lot of students were a bit nervous being back...since their friends had died and were crying. He didn't cry....he barely knew the people. He then saw Skye whom was comforted by friends, and knowing it he turned away. When he got to the hallway suddenly he felt himself being pulled sideways into some sort of empty classroom where he fell backwards. He turned to see the perpetrator and there was the new kid, Chance. "What the ******** man?!" He stood up to see the black-haired man stare down at him. "Who knew Lana had a companion?" "Da ********? What you want?" "You know, now listen...I am on to you....demon powers are easy to track."

That made Haru gulp and even try to keep a straight face. "Druggie." Was all the teenager could say at this point. "What? Druggie?! I am no druggie!" "Y-Yeah right." He got out of there quick and shuts the door to get out of there, confronted by that?! What was the worse thing that could happen at this point?!

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:13 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye felt a bit restless, not only because she was stuck in bed, but because she was nervous about going to school. After what happened, she wanted to get her normal life back, no matter how abnormal it was since she was a spawn. She went back to school, using a crutch for her sprained ankle and an armrest for her injured arm. She was supposed to use the crutch for about a week and the armrest for 3 weeks. Luckily it wasn't the arm that she used to write with. She was lucky her friends were safe and okay. They comforted her and tried to help her with her stuff since she was hurt and she just smiled, feeling really depressed inside still. She still felt bad about letting those people die. She knew she could have exposed herself, but she just wanted them to be safe. She had noticed Haru pulled into a room and disappear only to come out a few minutes afterwards. She wondered what that was about until she saw Chance in there. What were they talking about? She was very curious. She went to class and sat down at her seat, thinking maybe she could ask him what he talked to Haru about.

User Image

User Image

Lana listened to him and pouted. "Fine. You don't need to get to that strategy until we're desperate," she said. She hang up and gave a sigh. She went to where the headquarter for the earth demons were supposed to meet up. On Thursday, she went to the school and looked around. She could see some people were tense and other were crying by what happened. She went to her class early and sat down at her seat, getting bored.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Haru gulped as he entered his classroom seeing the new girl...he remember what Chance said.....who knew Lana had a companion? What did he mean by that?! Was Lana a demon or something?! He was semi-concerned as he sat down and avoided eye contact with everyone for now as he was seriously scared.....his father warned him of using powers too much to see the aura inside....did Chance see that?!

He sat there in silence.

Chance just left to go to his class, a bit agitated that the demon denied his existence. So he sat there in the classroom with Skye with an irritated sigh as he needed to make sure that guy was a demon.....and not insane....maybe he should set some sort of trap.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:29 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye was confused by how Chance looked when he sat down. He seemed concerned about something. She wondered if she could just ask him when she could. She wrote a small note, asking if he was ok and placed it on his desk before the teacher could notice. She stayed silent and continued to do her work, hoping he would respond to the note. She may not know much, but he seemed agitated since he talked to Haru.

User Image

User Image

Lana was bored out of her mind and sat there, playing with her pencil on the table. She watched as the students walked in and noticed Harukenta seemed a bit...jumpy. Something was probably up. She kept her guard up and looked around. She thought of maybe being a bad girl and actually wrote a small note, saying he seemed jumpy than when she first saw him. She placed it on his desk and turned to the front as if she didn't do anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Both men had gotten notes from the two girls, and had different responses.

Chance read the paper to see if he was ok. With a raised eyebrow he wrote down a response saying he was fine and gave it to her.

Haru got the note but there was no name. Lana acted like she did nothing so he assumed she was not the one, so he wrote a bunch of crap.
Yeah, I found out some angel shithead figured out I was a ******** demon, what a great way to make a ******** day.' For that he put it inside the desk's counter and ignored it, feeling slightly better of putting it out there. Class continued on.

Haru tried to move along with his normal school day, as Chance needed proof that this kid was a demon, and Lana was using him to help with the stuff. So Chance knew he will have to spy on him, and possible Skye if necessary. So with that when Haru was not looking, he threw a little device on his shirt so he could spy on them. Haru felt something hit his back which made him try to find the source, but it was in a far away place so he could only shake it off. In the meantime nothing much happened.

His mom and Dad were not going to be home in time to make dinner, so they gave him money to take Thea to dinner. So he and his little sister went to a casual restaurant to get something to eat. I wonder if Skye's parents are going to be home late as well..... He thought.

Chance was there as well, but he was disguised.....with sunglasses on and a coat to make him hidden from unnecessary sight.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye saw him write back and took the note, reading it to herself. She was glad he was ok. She went on with her day and was excused from P.E. due to her injury. She went through the day, one of her friends' parents giving her a ride home. She got home and ended up sitting on her sofa. She saw the note and saw that her parents were out and her mom had left her something to eat. She hopped over to the kitchen and saw the food. She thought it smelled really good and was the best since her mom cooked it. Everything seemed to taste better than restaurant food. She wondered if Haru and Thea were on their own with no food at home. She got her phone and called Haru, wondering if he would pick up.

User Image

User Image

Lana saw that he had responded to the note and saw him put it away. She stayed silent until class was over. She took the note and opened it up, reading the message. She had to gasp silently and looked around to make sure no one read it. She stuffed it in her backpack and now knew why he seemed off to her. She went on with the day and kept the information close. She now officially knew that he was a demon and that Chance had already confronted him about it. She thought of tailing him until she had seen chance. He may have fooled everyone with his disguise, but he was oozing of being an angel. She turned and decided to just talk to him at school.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

With that another day passed, Haru went to school again which was a Friday....thank the ******** god. He needed a weekend so badly. He still had the 'guy's' saying in his head about being a demon.......he knew he had to be careful....speaking of that....what happened to the note? He written a note and put it inside his desk. So in his morning classes, he went through trying to find it. But he was aware that he shares his desk with like....6 other kids so he figured one of the kids picked it up and tossed it....or read it for the fun of it, laughed.....then threw it away...no problem.

With that he sat down and proceeded to do a bit of writing, knowing it'll keep him calm.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye went to school and was pretty tired and annoyed from her crutch and armrest. She sat down at her seat, still in curiosity since Haru didn't seem to tell her why he was so uptight the day before. She wondered if Chance might be willing to tell her since he had talked to him.

User Image

User Image

Lana went through the day and it was finally Friday. She was going to ask Haru out somewhere where she could ask him stuff to reveal his true identity. She sat down at her seat next to him and wrote another note, saying if they could hang out after school or something. This time, she wrote down her name so he could know who sent her the note and placed it on his desk while he seemed distracted. She continued with her work in silence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:45 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Haru had gotten another note in which now the name was revealed. Apparently she wanted to talk to him. He was semi-shocked and stared at the girl a bit before putting it away so he could focus on the work.

Chance was feeling slightly better after taking in more souls, souls of abused women anyways. He knew he was beating Lana by the long shot as now he was getting praise. So for now it was time to figure out this girl's identity. He even confirmed to himself that the white-haired man and his sister were not human....must be demons. So he sat down and saw Skye was kind of staring at her. "Good morning....." He spoke slightly as he then nodded. "You busy after school? I.....don't know this place well and I thought you're the only one to trust in showing me the ropes....."

School had ended and Haru had gotten to the location on where the girl was, some of his friends cackled saying it must be some sort of love confession...yeah ******** right. He sat down on a bench and waited for this girl to come in....and maybe set her down easy

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye was sitting at her chair and was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Chance's voice. She turned to him and smiled softly to him. "Sure. Though, I think I might be slow in showing you the ropes because of my injuries," she said, pointing out her shoulder and ankle. She thought maybe she could ask him later about Haru. By the end of the day, she waited by the front of the school, sitting down on a bench so she wouldn't push herself. She thought she could might as well teach him soon.

User Image

User Image

Lana had gone through the school and had taken a few people to taking the demon path. They were already going down. She just gave a small push to them, like a grifter would. She went over to the place where she was supposed to meet Haru and saw him there. She was kind of surprised he actually waited for her there. She walked up to him and smiled softly to him. "Hey there. Since you didn't respond to my note yesterday, I thought I might have been invisible," she joked a bit. "I was wondering if you could show me around the school more since I'm new here. I don't know anyone and don't really have friends."

Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff