Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply Master/Slave Role Plays
Light vs Darkness (1 x 1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:47 pm
ShadowStream-chan
lol alrighty then. Man, this rp has been in my head since the more dramatic parts. I can't get enough of it XD

User Image

Diaval Dante ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diaval listened to her and chuckled a bit. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that won't happen," he said. He smiled and nodded. "I promise I'll get some rest." He felt her give him a deep kiss and kissed her back just as deeply. He placed a hand at the base of the back of her neck. He liked being with her like this. He held her close and started to search her body with his hands. He got himself so close to her that no space was left....

After they had enjoyed themselves, Diaval was now fast asleep, the addition of their moment making him knock out quickly. He slept peacefully as the blanket was over them both.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 pm
Darkness Everdeen
I almost get the feeling we'll make a part 2 of this story...like 15-16 years later XD

Abira & Raygnar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹
✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Abira was asleep alongside him, and was the first one to wake up. She felt very warm from top to bottom...part of it was because of the blanket he covered themselves up in. She had to blush remembering what they did......many positions which made her have to breath deeply to compose herself. With that she sat up and went to go take a bath, then she planned on doing some of the slave chores. Once the bath was done, she went to the garden and had watered everything and even decided to make Dinner for the both of them. It was probably evening when she got done when Raygnar called: "Hello?"

"Hey, thought I hear how you two are going..."

"We are doing good, Diaval is taking advantage of the day off so he is sleeping and I thought to make dinner...in case he gets hungry." "I miss your food, now I am eating this.....whatever kind of fancy food this is...it is just weird...so weird!" He made the girl chuckle as he then took a sigh: "I have less than a month to see her again. She is probably going to heal by then and the little guy will be ready to see the human world. What you going to do?"

"Us.....well?" Abira then turned to the bedroom as she then responded: "We might end up like you guys, and I said might casually since I have no idea." "Alrighty. You guys can always come to live in the castle...." "We prefer having privacy..." She said which made Raygnar raise a brow. "Ok then.....well I'll see you guys soon then. Tell Diaval he can come to me if he needs help." With that they said their byes and Abira continued her cooking.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:56 pm
ShadowStream-chan
lol same here XD I feel like we'll end up the teen problems and a lot more characters into play

User Image

Dival had slept almost the whole day by the time he woke up. He sat up and looked at his clock, seeing it was already evening. He felt slightly breezy and remembered what had happened earlier. He blushed slightly but had actually liked it. He took a quick shower and changed into some fresh clothes before going down to the kitchen, already able to smell the food she was cooking. He came up behind her and gave her a hug, kissing her cheek. "Smells delicious. What's cooking?" he asked. "How'd you sleep?" He wondered how she felt from this. He felt somewhat more refreshed now that he had slept a good amount.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:01 pm
Darkness Everdeen
So do you suggest another storyline to put in a sequel to this very short RP? And the same RP style we did...2 boys 2 girls....Harukenta and Laura...kind of both angel/demon spawns are to be tempted by two individuals (one angel and one demon) who know about them and try to get both of them on their side while the 'spawns' are taking human high school (I guess Harukenta would stay in the human world because he feels more powerful in a setting where no one has the same power as he).

Abira & Raygnar

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Abira could feel Diaval wrap his arm around her like a hug and give her a small kiss on the cheek, asking her what he was cooking. "Nothing serious, just some meat and potato stew." She then could feel his weight on her shoulders as he asked on how she sleep after what they did. "I slept fine, I should ask that question to you." She chuckled as she then decided to tell him: "Raygnar called. He is trying to ask us to come stay at the castle." She just wanted to put it out there as she continued sauteing the food on the pan. "Seems like you got some nice sleep." She eyed him back as she adjusted herself as she needed to cook all the way around, but had limited mobility with Diaval on her.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:18 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Sure. only, of course, different stuff since they'll be younger and their parents are alive. And Harukenta would probably feel like that since he's son of the demon king. Btw, would he even know that? And who would play who?

User Image

Diaval smiled as she said what she was cooking and held onto her anyways. He heard what she said that Ray said. "But I'm fine with how we are right now. The castle atmosphere would just ruin it. I'll only go for business and if Ray forces us to live there. Other than that, I think the quietness of the house seems fine with me. Just us two here," he said. He smiled happily and kissed the top of her head. "I did. Though, I still feel tired. That's what I get for staying up for staying up around 36 hours." He finally let go of her and set the table up for them to eat together.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:53 am
16 years Later

Harukenta: The son of Raygnar Dante (The King of Demons) and Blanca Espinoza (Angel Seamstress). He has a little sister named Thea

Chance: An Angel warrior trying to tempt Skye and Harukenta. He used to be friends with a demon named Lana but now are rivals.

Skye: The daughter of Diaval Dante (General of the Demon Army) and Abira (The slave).

Lana: A demon warrior trying to tempt Skye and Harukenta. She used to be friends with an angel named Chance but now are rivals.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:23 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

A normal morning and his alarmclock ran through the whole house with its screeching noise which made the 16 year old slam it down to shut it up. "Goddamn it.....a ******** Monday." He stood up and ruffled his silverish-grey hair as he sat up on the bed and took a look around his bedroom before deciding to get ready for the school day.

He was a spawn of a demon/angel....a forbidden act that can be punishable for death. He hated it when he found out about that...and now he and his little sister thea are in danger. But his father, who was a demon king, told him that when he turned 18...he'll have to choose which side he wanted to be on. That goes the same for Skye, his cousin...and also his little sister. He sighed before going off to the bathroom of his human house he calls it, and got himself cleaned to get to school. His little sister would have to attend middle school later on as well. With his normal dressy jacket and fitting t-shirt with jeans he put on his sport shoes and was ready to go.

"Thea! WE NEED TO GO!" He shouted so that he and his little sister can go and get to the human school. Most of his kind don't even do what the two of them do. Most of them intend fighting school or something close to it, where they learn only basic skills and learn how to fight. Which seems fine and all, as Harukenta attends the fighting class of the demon world with Thea attending the angel fighting class. "I'm coming!"

Both of them leave the house then, locking the door behind them.

Meanwhile an angel with that same white hair and blue eyes was putting on equipment and preparing himself to go to the angel world. Chance was his name, and he knew his people needed more angels, as they suffered a big civil war from way back...not too way back though. So they decided to try to tempt more humans to heaven and consider them citizens. So he was going to go to a human school and tempt some unlucky teenagers to come to heaven. So he dressed himself up in human clothes, and changed his hair to a black color as to be disguised and went down to the earth.

"We'll meet at Pizza nine a'right?" He told his sister before leaving her to go to the bus, with him walking to his high school. They already got used to his silver-hair, assuming it was a fashion statement. The school tried to make him change his color, saying it was 'disruptive'...but thanks to his Dad's money...lawyers came in and the school went silent...never again to tell him what to do about it. They might say he and Thea are spoiled, no....they just have better privileges and he was taught to not take advantage of them. Now he waited for his cousin Skye...who was a freshman...only 2 years younger than him.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye heard her alarm go off and moaned tiredly. She turned off her alarm and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She sat up, stretching a bit and looking out to see the sun coming out. She stared off for a bit before she officially got up and changed. She was the only child in her house and didn't mind it. She already had a big brother, Harukenta. She decided to put on something like a uniform and put on her button shirt and skirt, putting on a bowtie to make it cuter. She went down to eat breakfast, trying to wake herself up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, fixing up her hair for the day. She left her home and went out onto the streets. She looked a lot like Harukenta except for her blue hair. The only reason was because they were spawns, she was used to it and having to choose which side to go with. It was better than being forced.

She walked over to where she would meet up with him and smiled. "Waited long?" she asked. She somewhat liked living in the human world and attending a human school. It was like neutral ground where anything could happen.

User Image

User Image

A girl dressed into some human clothing, getting herself ready. She was going to start attending a human school in order to tempt people to go to the demon world. She called it 'stealing souls', which had a nice ring to it. She didn't mind wearing something like she wore since she was used to it. She had no need to change her hair color, but she did change her eyes to a brown instead of red like they usually were.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

The man shakes his head: "Nah, just needed to make sure of a few things." He looked around, knowing well that in this world...he and Skye are very powerful. They had to go their separate ways eventually. I still got two more years to go until I choose a side....although being a demon might as well be easy.....since I am guessing Dad needs a heir. He thought as he entered a hallway that he and Skye shared. "See you then." He had no idea however that there will be two new people in their lives.

Upon saying bye to Skye, he entered a classroom where he sat in his usual desk where he would just work and doze off. Soon the classroom was filled up with the usual teacher. But the teacher was saying something about a new student. A new student? That got Harukenta a bit curious, as some of the boys behind him were wondering if the student was male or female....Their answers came.

The girl had maroon hair with brown eyes that seemed to get some boys whistling, in return Haru used his demon power to knock his chair over so the boy falls, making some of the people laugh and that boy very fearful. Haru snickered and continued on.

Chance didn't know he was at the same school as his ex-friend...or two spawns. He entered the class early with a ponytail behind him as he could watch students filling in, he did take note of a girl with blue hair and blue eyes. He was told humans sometimes liked to change their hair color to express himself so he sort of ignored it. But he thought she was nice-looking.....he found himself thinking of the girl during his introduction and the work....god the work of math made him cringe...thank god he had a pen that does the work for him. But now it was time for partners, so he decided to grab her. "Hey......did someone grab you yet?"

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:45 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye smiled and nodded to him. "I'll see you later," she said back to him. She walked over to her class and sat down, seeing there was a new guy. She saw there was a new guy there and found it strange. She got into her seat and thought and heard his name. Chance...sounded very noble-ish. She got to her work without a problem. Math was very easy for her, which was very strange. By the time they had to do partners, she was thinking of teaming with one of the girls until he asked her. She shook her head to his question. "I haven't," she said. She looked around and saw everyone already had a partner. "I guess we'll have to end up being partners."

User Image

User Image

The girl walked over to her class once it was time. She was introduced as Lana. She ignored the whistles and snickered when one of the boys literally fell over. She could tell something was off. She took a quick look at the boy sitting in front of him and thought it was strange for him to use white. She heard that humans liked to change their hair color for the fun of it, but white was rare. It went on and she took a seat close to him since it was empty. She had no idea that the boy she had her eye on was a spawn.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Haru could see the girl was kind of staring at him, and even decided to have a seat next to him. He just gave her a raised look before just sitting there and doing normal human stuff. He was not in the mood to talk when he is in a classroom. Once the class was done, he got up immediately and exited to attend other classes.

Chance nodded as now he sat next to her and for some reason seemed eager, but he ignored it and tried to keep himself somewhat composed, she'll be a beautiful angel. "I am new here so forgive me, I do not recognize the section we are on." He said in a somewhat bashful tone as he listened to her explain what was going on and if he could help...he did try though.

Lunch had finally came and it left Haru to sit with his friends....human friends. He favored the world, despite its problems. Knowing that since he had powers, he felt like the Alpha of this place....he did use Demon powers a lot but it was mostly for good...he'll have some complications on what side to choose. He did spot Skye walking along the hallway and didn't think much of it, it was tradition for the other to let them lead their own school life. But Haru was willing to get involved if something happened.

Chance had decided to explore the school by himself, keeping tabs on who was easy to tempt beside the blue-haired girl named Skye he recently discovered. What a strange name he thought.....but humans always had strange names so he shrugged it off. He went through different hallways and ended up in a library, deciding to study on the human world and its 'normal' lifestyles to maybe be popular and get more people to the world, especially women....the more women the better......it made him sigh a bit.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:14 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye smiled softly to him and sat down next to him. "It's ok. Everyone gets behind on these kind of things," she said. She started explaining what they were doing and did her best to make it simple enough for him to understand better. By lunch, she had gone to the library to read some comics from the library. She usually didn't eat lunch at school and would eat later at home or at Haru's. She went to the comics and started to read a romance one, having been hooked in the series for a while, sitting down by the shelf.

User Image

User Image

Lana pushed it away and went to supposedly listening to the class. She waited until the end and went off on her own to the other classes, ignoring the whistles she got. She was used to being thought as, how the humans say, 'sexy'. She got through, keeping in her mind which souls seemed easy enough to take to the demon world with her. By lunch, she wondered the school, keeping up these tabs and remembering their faces. She had no idea that her ex-friend was doing the same job and was in the same school.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:50 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Lunch had passed by and it got to the point he shared the same class with the same girl...Lana right? He was also with Skye now and also another student....Chance? It seemed weird. And what class did all of them share? P.E....and thankfully it was the last class of the day. Haru changed to his shirt and shorts as he exited to the gym where his cousin was, and the new girl Lana. Then suddenly he heard a gasp...a male gasp which was behind him....Haru turned his head slightly to see a boy with long black hair staring at the new girl, like in pure utter horror...it was as if he had seen Chica from Five Nights at Freddy's and wanted to run out of that room.

Haru raised a brow and made his way to his side of the class with Skye. "So you've seen the new people too eh?" He spoke softly then exited to find his spot in the P.E, leaving the two students to figure out their problem.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

User Image

Skye had heard there was a new girl as well and walked out to the gym in her P.E. clothes. She saw a girl she had never seen and thought maybe she was the new girl. The girl looked terrified like she had scene a ghost or something and so did Chance. She turned to Haru and shrugged. "Chance is in one of my classes, but I barely got to see the new girl," she said softly back to him. She walked over to where she was going to be and wondered what was up with those two new students.

User Image

User Image

Lana went through all her classes until it was P.E. She had changed into her P.E. clothes and walked out, having heard that there was a new boy. She went out to the gym and gasped silently at what she saw. It was a boy with long black hair staring back at her as well. She wanted to get out of there and leave already. She wanted to call in sick. She was already feeling like that anyways.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:34 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Harukenta & Chance

User Image

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Chance could only blink: "What the hell are you doing here?" He let out a little growl at Lana whom were now having a staring contest, "Go find a different school to tempt." He then proceeded to walk away, not bothering to deal with the demon girl. He used to be friends with that brat and now he moved on.

So now P.E. had started.

Haru ignored the two new kids who seemed to have glare at each other like one might attack the other. He left Skye alone to talk with her friends. Haru kept his eye out around the area, for some reason feeling less secure than normal. He tried to ignore it though and went out jogging with his class. Then suddenly he had a sensation that something was wrong, so he stopped for a second and pretended his shoes were untied so he bent down and played a little trick with his fingers to seem like his shoelaces got loose. Then suddenly the sound of a bam. Seemed like silence took over for a few seconds, before suddenly there were screams. Haru did not hesitate in running forward as he knew his cousin was still at the park area where the sounds were.

Chance also heard this and wondered what was going on. "Is this one of the dangers of this place?" He then decided he needed to go get the survivors back in the safety of the school, as one by one he got them back in.

✹↮↜ ↝↮↜ ☽☾ ↝↮↜ ↝↮✹

Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff