Reply Gaia online high school
I have a new idea...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:30 am
So recently I've been utterly infatuated with the IDOLM@STER series and I've been thinking. What if I could turn a normal IDOLM@STER game into a roleplay? I would play an idol of your choice from some of the ones I've hand picked and you could play the producer. We obviously wouldn't play day by day events because that would take too long but you could pick out possible events to boost her popularity, you could choose when to take auditions and even pick out what outfits or personalities she should try to assume in order to woo her audiences.

Too much for you? I am not going to allow myself to be completely dependent, if you don't want to choose something I will give you the option to let me pick. :3

It's up to you to choose though if your producer becomes her next...Big brother, boyfriend, best friend, strict producer, boss, hated boss, beloved boss. It's really up to you to choose in the end but our final goal would be to reach top idol status and pass the finals in the IDOL ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN after a half year of producing.

Our production company is poor and it's officially up to us to do what we can. Would you be up to it? Rivals will be introduced, other idols will challenge us and different and interesting things will occur. Will you let your idol fall from grace or shine forever in the IDOL hall of fame?

This idea will require us to work together so if you like this idea and want to help me make it a reality, let me know!

Oh and I won't play the IDOLM@STER idols unless you specifically request them. :3 I have my own array of idols waiting for their chance too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 pm
I think that now is the perfect time to clarify the different idols I'm willing to play as for your choice.

The goal of this is to have a bit of roleplaying fun while dabbling in the concept of the game along with the sheer fun of just trying something new!

Now I didn't clarify this in my last post and for that I apologize but...you CAN Make a female producer. We can be besties instead of having a relationship develop, I have nothing wrong with gurlpower! I watch a lot of magical girl and idol animes so my lines in terms of gurlpower border the yuri undertone style. AKA, I could care less if I'm managed by a female. :3 Should you choose option four, which will be disclosed later, I also have the option of making a MALE IDOL! *GASP* It's happened before and will happen again. :3

I am also willing to play multiple idols, in the newest IDOLM@STER games you were able to go up to five. I think it's actually a specialty of mine to play multiple characters, since I love and wish to play these characters you can expect a lot of thought and material thrown in. I will do my very best to impress you. smile Know that I have no problems with mix matching either, if you want a unit of one Live Live character, one Aikatsu character, and one IDOLM@STER character that is ok with me! I actually encourage you to test my abilities to push everything to a level like that. I want to see how these characters would work together. KNOW THAT I WILL NOT PLAY THEM IN THEIR WORLD. Basically the Love Live characters, should you choose them, will never have met before becoming produced by you and same goes for the other characters. I will play them as if they were really rookie idols meeting and collaborating under your teachings for the FIRST TIME EVAH! Sounds intriguing no? It would be up to the producer to figure out how to make his girls get along if they don't immediately...gurlpower right?

FINALLY
Which idols are you able to produce?
DISCLAIMER!!!!
I am not the person who originally created these characters so expect my fan made interpretations to have minor mess ups. If I do something completely and utterly out of character feel free to call me out but if you expect a perfect fan fiction reenactment then...I just can't do that.

1. Pretty much everyone in IDOLM@STER. I have their bios on hand and personally made personality charts made so I can accurately play them. I have played the games and I have a feel for their personalities, it would be nice to give them a try.

2. Love Live. I have officially become obsessed with the Love Live School Idol Project characters but if you happen to choose from them I will make sure I not only play them separately but also from a universe where their main focus is not to protect their school but their producing agency. I love and care for each of these characters and would do everything to play them. :3 If you wish to produce all of Muse, I will gladly allow it....that's probably the only scenario I would allow myself to play NINE characters.

3. Aikatsu, first season only.... I broke off from the series after I finished the first season and I think I can confidently play every character from SEASON ONE besides Mizuki. She just seems far too mysterious for me to pinpoint into a playable character. EXPECT her to be a rival though. ;P

4. MAXY MAKES HER OWN IDOLS! This one is experimental, I came up with the willingness to do this under the assumption that I would be able to live out a guilty fantasy of playing as a preordained character but if none of these girls shine outwardly to you I will make my own brand of idols especially for you as their producer. Expect me to make my own rival too! smile

5. YOU SUGGEST? If you have an idol anime or game I haven't listed here tell me about it! I love finding new obsessions and things to love but I'm not exactly privy to the flow of Japanese fads, basically I never find out about popular things until they're dead...does that make sense? This suggestion is the worst because I will actually have to watch what you've suggested to me and it will take me at least a month to create the bios and personality charts to use in reference to the characters or personalities you want...

I really want to try this and add something new to the roleplay world, I don't think this has been done before and if it has that's great too! I claim no fame towards originality and I'm just here to live out a fantasy of mine. smile

Have any questions or things you want clarified? Let me know in a PM or comment below. I hope to hear from fellow idol lovers. :3

Maxy Wexerg

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff