Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi ran hastily through the streets of death city. She had once again woken up late and been left behind by her Partner. She had been trying to catch up to him, but she had suddenly gottwn lost. Her whole life she had lived in Death City and she still had the worst sense of direction. She sighed, scratching the back of her head. Surely she was late now. She lifted her wrist to check the time, only to realize that she had left her watch at hone. She groaned and walked aimlessly, being too proud to ask for directions in her own city. She considered calling her partner's name, but was too proud for that too. "Geez... He should just wait for me..." she murmured to herself.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

•○•○•○•○•○ Danielle Denafrio ○•○•○•○•○•

User Image

Danielle sat on one of the balconies of the DWMA, waiting for his partner, Kairi. He knew he should have woken her up, but she was hard to wake up in the first place. He looked at his watch and saw that it was really late and she was nowhere to be seen. She must have gotten lost again. He gave a long sigh. "Too proud to ask for directions again," he said to himself. He opened his case and pulled out his favorite violin. If she wasn't going to ask for directions, might as well lead her with some music. He played his violin loudly so she could hear wherever she was. He never liked being late, but he couldn't stand her being late even more.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:06 pm
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi was about to give up on finding the school, until she heard the familiar soothing sound of a violin. She knew who it was immidiately, and smiled to herself. She ran in it's direction until the building came into vision. She looked up and saw her partner, Danielle, playing. "I'll never get sick of that." she called towards him. "Geez, save yourself the trouble next time and just wake me up. Although, I do love the sound of your violin, but now we're both late." she sighed, proceeding further into the school.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle played until she came into view. He smirked a bit and put his violin away. "I did. Five times," he said. He jumped off the balcony and landed on his feet, going downward to let out the momentum. He stood up and dusted himself off. "You do know you're hard to wake up, right? I don't mind being late as long as you get here." He walked with her into the school building and walked with her to their class.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:41 pm
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi looked at Danielle with shock, "F-five?! Wahh... I've really gotta start sleeping earlier..." she groaned. She took her normal seat at her desk and sighed, placing her chin on her palm, "Let's go check the mission board after lunch. We haven't had time for missions lately, but now we've got more time. Besides, we're getting pretty close to our objective." she grinned. It was her dream to turn Danielle into a death Scythe, she wanted to do something that her parents would be proud of. She yawned a bit and checked her bag, realizing she forgot to makw a lunch, "Guess I'm buying today..." she said softly.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:00 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle walked with her and sat down next to her. "Sure. It's pretty cool that we're so close," he said. He always thought that being a death scythe would be amazing. Especially being used by Lord Death himself. All weapons have this dream. He smirked a bit and opened his own bag, taking out a box of lunch. "Here you go. You've been forgetting a lot of stuff lately."

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 am
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi took the box, surprised that he made one, "Thanks..." she said, giving him a smile. She wondered why they weren't being yelled at for tardiness, until she realized that their teacher was missing. She sighed, "Of course... The only one later than me in this class is sensei..." she said softly. Not long after, a man walked in, "Class is starting." he announced. Kairi took out her stuff and started to listen.
(OOC: Timeskipping to lunch)

Kairi sat on the ledge of one of the balconies, eating her lunch slowly. She smiled a bit, "Yumm.... Dani, you're cooking is the best." she complimented. Kairi had always been sort of picky but she always finished Danielle's cooking easily.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle was standing next to her, leaning on the balcony she was on. He was eating his lunch and smiled. "Thanks. Nice to have someone eating all the stuff I cook," he said. He didn't mind cooking in their house. Helped so that she didn't have to burn the food. And also so that she wasn't so picky. "So, what kind of mission should we take on this time?"

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 pm
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi shrugged, "Dunno. We'll see when we check." she said, taking another bite of her food. It was then that her best friend Miki and her meister Nito had come up to them. Miki threw her hands around Kairi, "Yo~ I heard you came in late again today~ geez Kai-chan, you should really set an alarm clock." she laughed. Kairi puffed her cheeks a bit, "Or five..." she added softly, making both girls laugh.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:34 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle smiled and continued eating his lunch. It was nice to see her smiling like that. He turned to Nito and nodded to him. "How do handle a girl like Miki? Already kind of hard to wake up Kairi already," he said to him,playfully. He was just teasing the girls, which was pretty fun to do.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 am
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi rolled her eyes playfully as Danielle teased her. Nito sighed, "Trust me, Miki is much worse to handle." he teased. Miki slapped him upside the head, "What was that?" she said. Nito chuckled, "See?" kairi laughed a bit before jumping off the balcony and standing with the rest, "I heard you two had a rough time last night? Hard mission " she asked. The two of them groaned, "Don't remind us... We underestimated it... Completely embarressing..." Nito groaned.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:11 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle chuckled a bit at their tease and how they acted. It was very nice. He gave a small sigh when they groaned from their mission. "That tough? You should have known by now not to underestimate your enemy. The one who does that most is Kairi," he said, pointing to her as a tease. He was supposed to take it seriously, but she was fun to tease no matter what the situation was.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:42 pm
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Kairi puffed up her cheeks at Danielle, "Hey that was one time Dani, and we completed the mission anyway." she said, laughing a bit at the end. Miki chuckled, "You know, you two would be so cute together. You should date." she joked, though Kairi. Blushed full on. Nito chuckled with her a bit, "Oi Miki don't push it. I dunno if I could beat Kairi in a fight if she attacks." he joked as well. Saki looked away, still blushing from the thought, "Cut it out Mi..." she said softly, trying to stop her blush. She wasn't sure why the joke had affected her so much, she should have just laughed it off.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

Danielle chuckled a bit at her reaction to what he said. He blushed lightly when Miki joked that they should be together. They were just partners. That's all. He chuckled a bit at Nito's joke and put a hand to scratch his nose to get rid of his blush. "You know what I think? I think you two should get together. Can't imagine anyone else better for the both of you," he teased/joked. They were already crazy around each other. Might as well make them a couple.

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:53 pm
Darkness Everdeen

User Image
~Kairi Fujikara~
-Meister-

╔══════════════╗

Miki and Nito both blushed making eye contact before pulling away immidiately. Miki put a hand on her hip, "Ohhhh no Dan, don't thinj I don't see that blush. You can't change the subject that easily. You two Kairi, I see that cherry red of yours." she said slyly. Nito sighed, "Alright c'mon, time to go. See ya around." he said quickly, pulling Miki away. Kairi sat awjqardly for a bit, unsure of what to say.

╚══════════════╝

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces