Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tis is life.
  life is stupid.
View Results

darknova1111

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 pm
cool4
darknova1111
cool4
darknova1111
cool4
darknova1111
lol that is pretty catholic
haha but is it ONLY boyfriends?

Pretty much, they are apparently different then overnight guest.

We can befriend a serial rapist and let him sleep on the living room couch, but our boyfriends can't sleep in our rooms cause they're likely to molest the roommates and the landlord will get sued.
And I think he is overreacting and should know you would lose in that lawsuit for several reasons... so does it matter?

Pretty much, except the whole not really wanting to deal with court.
I'd just get after the molestor... not the landlord... like if i had someone get molested in my family, the landlord is the last person I would think about.
"oh gee it's the landlords fault!"

Lots of people sue the landlords because they get raped. But the reason they sue is because the landlord did not take the necessary procedures to make sure the bedrooms have locks, the windows have alarms or are impossible to break in to. Not because the tenants irresponsibly bring in a rapist to the suite. That and our boyfriends probably have the decency not to molest the roommates. Besides if they sleep on the living room we are less likely to know that they are molesting the roommates then if they sleep in our rooms.
yep... I know right? it would be fun to see you explain that to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:45 pm
He basically told me they'll give us an eviction notice and go through whatever steps needed to get us out.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out