Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
2015 in my music is coming... O.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pYNk-Gxxk

With songs like this. Only 3 months left in the tracking year for 2014 of ACR (Aoi Current Radio). Then 2015 will begin Dec 1. Can't wait. May have more songs like this.

Having songs like this is what happens when you keep me undead and not dead like I am supposed to be. You think 2014 is music I liked ever since I have been a zombie and it sounded scary and weird end of the worldy, this will make you fear and say "Why haven't I shot him in the head yet?" Soo crazy. Imagine 2016....you don't even wanna know. o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 pm
Yes I know my heart is at risk. I don't even know anymore. I think I can feel my heart but lots of times I can't. So theres some times I may think I am dead, but I assure you to not shoot me in the head. sad Cuz I feel alive, it may only be my brain but I still feel like me. crying I mean, it's only the brain that makes us see and experience everything and makes us who we are. The brain makes me see in first person view that makes me question my existance all the time. crying Cuz I know what I see may not be the reality. crying I mean, who would believe a zombie brain. But I think I see things normally, but I heard no two people see the same, so I dunno anymore. Things seem real through my eyes, so I'm sure it seems real through all of your eyes to. It can't be that different.

I mean, i doubt you have ever heard of a zombie who sees a pretty light blue sky when he/she looks up. I mean, the brain may be a weird thing, but not our fault we crave human flesh, it's just....well I dunno. Probably the same as you humans wanting to eat meat and woderful protein in crap. I dunno. Just don't shoot me in head.

Shooting me in head is like game over. crying Cuz once you shoot me in head, all I have experienced from Nov 2 1989 to August 31, 2014, will be a...............................well nothing. Hard to believe I have been breathing since 1989.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Yes I know my heart is at risk. I don't even know anymore. I think I can feel my heart but lots of times I can't. So theres some times I may think I am dead, but I assure you to not shoot me in the head. sad Cuz I feel alive, it may only be my brain but I still feel like me. crying I mean, it's only the brain that makes us see and experience everything and makes us who we are. The brain makes me see in first person view that makes me question my existance all the time. crying Cuz I know what I see may not be the reality. crying I mean, who would believe a zombie brain. But I think I see things normally, but I heard no two people see the same, so I dunno anymore. Things seem real through my eyes, so I'm sure it seems real through all of your eyes to. It can't be that different.

I mean, i doubt you have ever heard of a zombie who sees a pretty light blue sky when he/she looks up. I mean, the brain may be a weird thing, but not our fault we crave human flesh, it's just....well I dunno. Probably the same as you humans wanting to eat meat and woderful protein in crap. I dunno. Just don't shoot me in head.

Shooting me in head is like game over. crying Cuz once you shoot me in head, all I have experienced from Nov 2 1989 to August 31, 2014, will be a...............................well nothing. Hard to believe I have been breathing since 1989.
And yeah Ali thinks the same way. Wishes she was just dead...but can't be.

She describes the desire to have to eat human flesh and practically any other kind of meat or raw meat as a necessity, cuz she feels that if she doesn't get fed it, she will go crazy and she describes her evil bersek visions as "VISION STARTS TO GO RED THEN BLURRY THEN I PASS OUT"!!!!!! Then she wakes up and says like "Omg what did I just do? Please tell me." She says that to her friends. Sometimes because of these outbreaks, she has also wished that they would just shoot her in the head and put her out of misery. Actually in Season 2, she tries to do that but since she is a magical zombie, it reflects off of her and then s**t begins. O.O Yeah, long time. Since 2011.

But she is just soo weird, she starts to hate herself as to why she is soo weird and why the hell did some stupid entity (the god who kept her alive and revived her) had to revive her after some stupid accident at a freaken high school dance where she fell down stairs and fell well terribly, then apparently died. She was taken by a ambulance on route to the morgue until the 2 drivers heard a sound then stopped car (apparently near a cemetary [ironic huh] then they opened the back door and opened the pouch Ali was in then she came out gasping for air terribly.......................

once that hapened the 2 drivers fled immediatley where Ali didn't know why. sad I assure you all know what happens next. This is like half of episode 1 of Zombie Girl Ali where it shows her dying at her party then it shows her coming out of the ambulance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:44 pm
Anyways yeah it's coming. I doh't even have to talk about it. Eminem has lost it.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:48 pm
Where'd you go I miss you soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of Michelle. I dunno whoeven she is anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:16 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJawwLMuCAQ  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJawwLMuCAQ
DOOM 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YxXpRYre9w  

portraitofaudacity

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Zombie Girl Ali

And yeah Ali thinks the same way. Wishes she was just dead...but can't be.

She describes the desire to have to eat human flesh and practically any other kind of meat or raw meat as a necessity, cuz she feels that if she doesn't get fed it, she will go crazy and she describes her evil bersek visions as "VISION STARTS TO GO RED THEN BLURRY THEN I PASS OUT"!!!!!! Then she wakes up and says like "Omg what did I just do? Please tell me." She says that to her friends. Sometimes because of these outbreaks, she has also wished that they would just shoot her in the head and put her out of misery. Actually in Season 2, she tries to do that but since she is a magical zombie, it reflects off of her and then s**t begins. O.O Yeah, long time. Since 2011.

But she is just soo weird, she starts to hate herself as to why she is soo weird and why the hell did some stupid entity (the god who kept her alive and revived her) had to revive her after some stupid accident at a freaken high school dance where she fell down stairs and fell well terribly, then apparently died. She was taken by a ambulance on route to the morgue until the 2 drivers heard a sound then stopped car (apparently near a cemetary [ironic huh] then they opened the back door and opened the pouch Ali was in then she came out gasping for air terribly.......................

once that hapened the 2 drivers fled immediately where Ali didn't know why. sad I assure you all know what happens next. This is like half of episode 1 of Zombie Girl Ali where it shows her dying at her party then it shows her coming out of the ambulance.
Anyways yeah. I don't know why they fled. I bet they fled cuz the news told them that Ali died at the dance so they took her in the ambulance towards the morgue but since they saw her literally gasp for air like she was still living in stuff, they just got scared and ran away even know Ali did not know why.

Ali was soo confused that she just continued to walk further. She eventually wandered into the graveyard nearby and walked not knowing about herself feeling that if she did die at the dance or something (that the ambulance drivers mentioned) then why is she wandering around in a graveyard at 9pm at night? She thought to herself.

You think everything Aoi sees is fake in crap. You should say that to Ali. She thinks everything she is seeing is fake to the core. Everyone thinks she is a weird zombie undead being that should have been killed and burned towards the fires of hell, and totally condemns her as an evil being of hell. An evil demon.

She hated that. In fact it made her run towards the distance towards the middle of nowhere towards darkness. How would her family ever accept her as she is now? Her family heard of her death but yet she comes to their house a day later, i betcha you want to know what their reaction was. If you do so.....then yeah....betcha you don't want me to die them. Once she comes back to her parents house, that starts episode 2.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games