Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead [A Slice of Life RP]

Back to Guilds

Active - 08/02/14. Updated every week! Original Roleplay inspired by Sword Art Online. Original Roleplay 

Tags: Mystery, Adventure, Romance, Action, Horror 

Reply The Land of Genosha
Crew Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:53 am
Majestic Sugar
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

Again, I apologize for wasting people's time with an ill-prepared guild but this time I want to do it perfectly and with a good crew. It does not matter how many will be willing to join crew it can be 3 of you or all but I would like to run a nice a smooth guild.

To let you know ahead of time what you will be working with I will inform you of the RP's direction and I am open to suggestions and such.

The Roleplay will take place in the future but also fictional city called Crystalline City. The City is like a super City where 70-90% of people in the world live as it is a bunch of cities together. There will be outside locations like Nature, Dimensions, Worlds, Space, etc. The reason I want a huge crew is so that we can run the guild nicely and so that I do not have to create the whole story every chapter. You guys can also create stories and such, even the members. The Roleplay will unfold based on everyone's actions and such.

I plan for the guild to be really huge, another reason why I need a big crew and why the city is so big. Overall the story follows the lives of the citizens (Who can either use powers or they can use technology, like Guns, gadgets, mechas, battle suits etc.) It's like an Anime Version of DC Universe minus the costumes, well if someone wants a costume we can't really stop them. But furthermore, the citizens are broken up into 4 categories: Neutral (Do whatever they want), TriCel Corp (Crystalline's Police Force), Villains (The obviously Evil Guys who wreck s**t) and Heroes (The Guys who work with TriCel but do not really work with them as sometimes their system cannot be trusted due to corruption or if a Evil cannot be stopped by them).

Characters will be able to choose from an almost endless list of Powers (here). If they choose to be a Tech-User, they can just create their weapons and gear. Characters are not forced to be either though, they can just be a regular citizen. Also Fighting is not mandatory as members can choose other things to do like Racing, having a Job, etc. It's also a slice of life guild.

While it's hard to detail everything because I don't have other perspectives and it isn't 100% finished, I hope that some of you will join me and input some ideas to make this a great guild. I am currently working on locations and such so if you are interested just quote me please. Have a Good Day!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:10 am
Majestic Sugar
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

If the first Idea isn't appealing, I have another where it can just be an open world with vast Locations. It will have the Video Game feel like Genosha but instead be Group vs. Group so people can group up with people they are mostly online with so no one gets left behind. But as I said it's up to you guys.  

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Majestic Sugar

Vice Captain

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:40 pm
Godly P i s t o l
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

If the first Idea isn't appealing, I have another where it can just be an open world with vast Locations. It will have the Video Game feel like Genosha but instead be Group vs. Group so people can group up with people they are mostly online with so no one gets left behind. But as I said it's up to you guys.

Both ideas are really cool. I kinda like the second idea, but the first one seems more interesting, or more stuff added to it. o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 pm
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

Both ideas are really cool. I kinda like the second idea, but the first one seems more interesting, or more stuff added to it. o3o

I agree.
If your ok with it I'd like to join the crew.
There's a anime with a similar structure call Dramatical Murder. I'd recommend checking it out. We could also take the Gun Gale online idea and have people gain real money equal to money they earn online. That way we can merge both ideas.  

Yokai Yakuza
Crew

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Majestic Sugar

Vice Captain

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

I agree.
There's a anime with a similar structure call Dramatical Murder. I'd recommend checking it out. We could also take the Gun Gale online idea and have people gain real money equal to money they earn online. That way we can merge both ideas.

Yeah, that would make sense. Putting both the ideas together sounds interesting as well.
P.S.: I looooove Dramatical Murder!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:39 pm
Majestic Sugar

Alright Thanks. It has a unique feel as people won't need to run all around the world. The City will have plenty of places to do activities or just hang out.  

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

I agree.

Yeah I'm cool with that and that is a great idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 pm
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
DJ GhostHouse
SKT T1 Kami
Cho-Cho Twain
Sixty-Nine Percent
Yokai Yakuza
oPussy Destroyer
imperfectlove1002
Tenari Senbo
Youko Kenshi
Ivory Armstrong
SmallBoxOfHelloPanda
Schizune Weaver
Shiro no Kitsune
AcesOfSpadezz
Ashen Nights
Negative J3T
oG Ace
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Kondo Kaicho
The Fallen Riceball
Enshara
At The End of Fear
isuma kerasoki

I agree.

While I love the idea and all I feel it would be 'too free'. There would be to much that people can do and it would be harder to bring everyone together in the guild. What I really liked about the first run through of this guild is that everyone had a single directive, to stay alive and deal with any enemies as a group. That way everyone is replying to move along the actual story, and sure people can stray from the main event but at least whatever happens in the main event affects them even though the choose not to participate.

What I feel is that we need to get people hyped up first in the guild and giving people too much freedom to roam on there own with out a clear directive, will end in people start something and people end up not replying to one another and then it all goes died. So I think we should have that brief SAO experience and then expand it to the idea of Crystalline City (a reward to players who lived through it). This way people who are really dedicated to this guild can gain the freedom we want and weed out those who aren't.

Sorry if that was a tad confusing to read, just let me know so I can clarify.  

imperfectlove1002

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:29 am
imperfectlove1002
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l

I agree.

While I love the idea and all I feel it would be 'too free'. There would be to much that people can do and it would be harder to bring everyone together in the guild. What I really liked about the first run through of this guild is that everyone had a single directive, to stay alive and deal with any enemies as a group. That way everyone is replying to move along the actual story, and sure people can stray from the main event but at least whatever happens in the main event affects them even though the choose not to participate.

What I feel is that we need to get people hyped up first in the guild and giving people too much freedom to roam on there own with out a clear directive, will end in people start something and people end up not replying to one another and then it all goes died. So I think we should have that brief SAO experience and then expand it to the idea of Crystalline City (a reward to players who lived through it). This way people who are really dedicated to this guild can gain the freedom we want and weed out those who aren't.

Sorry if that was a tad confusing to read, just let me know so I can clarify.

Well when the Guild starts I was gonna have everyone on the same objective, It would become more free as it expanded with dedicated members.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:33 am
imperfectlove1002
Majestic Sugar
Yokai Yakuza

Do you guys think it would be better if it were an academy? One that was focused on the development of The Student's Powers but at the same time they are stationed in a city to help give them a grasp of real life. I also have another guild that is more complete with Locations, It was made just like how this was going to be made. " Tetsu no Ken! "  

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

imperfectlove1002

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:57 am
Godly P i s t o l
imperfectlove1002
Majestic Sugar
Yokai Yakuza

Do you guys think it would be better if it were an academy? One that was focused on the development of The Student's Powers but at the same time they are stationed in a city to help give them a grasp of real life. I also have another guild that is more complete with Locations, It was made just like how this was going to be made. " Tetsu no Ken! "

Well to put it bluntly, I joined this guild BECAUSE it was a SAO based guild, but if you change it to something entirely different I must say that I will have to quit. I really like what was started here but it has just strayed way to far from what you originally wanted for this guild, what I hope this guild was. You already have an academy based guild, if I wanted that I would have joined that one! If I sound super peeved I kind of am.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:03 am
imperfectlove1002
Godly P i s t o l
imperfectlove1002
Majestic Sugar
Yokai Yakuza

Well to put it bluntly, I joined this guild BECAUSE it was a SAO based guild, but if you change it to something entirely different I must say that I will have to quit. I really like what was started here but it has just strayed way to far from what you originally wanted for this guild, what I hope this guild was. You already have an academy based guild, if I wanted that I would have joined that one! If I sound super peeved I kind of am.

I tried the SAO style and it obviously didn't work. Before it completely died, people were already going inactive after just creating a character. Some just joined the guild and never participated. All My other guilds went further than this because they were original ideas. Frankly SAO isn't a good Anime to create an RP off of but I'm not stopping you from leaving. Have a Good Day.  

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am
imperfectlove1002
Godly P i s t o l
imperfectlove1002
Majestic Sugar
Yokai Yakuza

The new Guild will have some similarities to SAO but not it's primary plot style  
The Land of Genosha

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games