Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

How much you want to bet that I can kick your a**?

Wrench here is the matriarch of the Bad Attitude Biker Gang. She is "Mom" or"Boss", to all her progeny no matter what Gen. they are. The garage holds all their bikes. All children are named after items that might be found in a very, very big garage.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:40 pm
FAMILY TIES  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm
THE BAR

Huge barn. Aged but sturdy. Half garage, half bar. Built for a big crowd. Hightop chairs covered in worn black leather - purple stitching. The walls are a mixture of fading photos and graffiti, though there wasn't a mark on any of the photos so they are all well taken care of. The symbol of a purple wrench is all over the place. Old tires lay stacked in one corner.

Any outsiders wanting to be in the gang don't have to rp for it!! I will white list with just a little plot if your kat is suitable - which I can do without plot.

While not a restaurant, they do have a kitchen. It is more for family and family gatherings. There's always a family pot of something going on the stove. If it is burnt, Wrench did it. If there is nothing in, Axel washed the dishes. If it smells good, it's a miracle from the gods - eat as much as you can. There's always coffee on. If you don't know who made it, Wrench did it and it will be black as death. If there's no coffee on, everyone is dead.

Fan art and "pictures of the bar" are loved. If accurate I will eventually list it with the other content of stuff on the wall, etc. and you get credit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm
THE GARAGE
Members, Regulars, and "customers" are welcome to request that their motorcycle be added to the garage.

Wrench's Cruiser
User Image

Axel's Sportsbike
User Image  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:54 pm
This white list is for gang members/family that are not blood related.
WHITE LIST:::
none

This list only concerns a single faekat! Not the owners!
They are entirely RP based. For now, only Wrench has power over this. So, I will see it and I will take care of it - but family members should report any activities that are not "kosher." AND!!! These are only lists of outsiders! Family is dealt with differently.

BLACK LIST:::
none

Why do I bother with this? We're a biker gang.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm
ninja  

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:56 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:37 pm
::Founding of the Bar :[1]::

...../Nearly two and a half years ago.

Wrench reved up to the old barn just outside town, riding a coal black cruiser. The barn was old, wooden, and falling down in one corner. She walked along the walls, giving a kick here and there to test its' strength.

Her son Axel had rolled up behind her and was patiently waiting as he comfortably straddled his flashy sports bike. "Well, Boss?"

Wrench pried open the large doors at the end of the building.She flicked her shades up to get a better look into the dark interior. Disappearing inside, she confirmed her suspicions. After a moment, she reappeared, grinning from ear to ear. "I knew it!" she crowed happily.

Axel shook his head slowly, despite grinning almost as much as his mom was. "It is really a fake?"

"Totally is! That old b*****d was for real! This place is going to be perfect!"

(((I'm going to write the "Family History" like this! It will be done a bit at a time.)))

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300