NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Two hearts beat at the beat of the drums, sounds familiar? Of course it does, but sadly two lovers have forgotten that, when the boy left, the girl turned her back on him, cheating, lying and sleeping with others. A year later she settled down and found a worthy boyfriend.
But the boy still thought about her, he sent her letters that she never read, he dreamed about dreams she would never know, when he fought the battles she didn't know about, he fought for her.

Five years down the road, the girl is single, the sluttish lifestyle she once had is done, her lover just dumped her, and now the boy returns, a full grown man.

A Roleplay between IcePheonix98 and Nynaeve Meara

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor rolled over greeted with the harsh reality of an empty bed. After five years of being together he dumped her, she came home and he had all his things packed and didn't really give much of a reason outside it just wasn't working. Forcing her way out of bed she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen before remembering he took the coffee maker with him. Groaning she ran her hands through her hair. She would have to go out and get coffee for once in a long time. Grabbing a pair or faded black shorts, a color graded tank top, and a pair of wedge sandals she quickly changed into her outfit. Heading back downstairs she quickly glanced at the empty house it felt so strange without him here. He had changed her into the person she was today or else she probably still would be that girl who practically slept with any guy who seemed remotely interested. Shaking the thoughts away she stepped out of the house, thankfully there was a really good coffee shop only a block away from where her house was.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image
-----------------------------------

Andrew had just gotten back into town. He left because he was forced to move with his parents. HE didn't even have time to explain things to his girlfriend. HE smiled thinking about Taylor. He wondered if she still looked the same. It had been about ten years since they've seen each other. He had his guitar on his back and walked into the cafe that he always went to. He hadn't been there in so long. He sat down at a table by the window and waited for his coffee. The guy then took out his phone and looked at it frowning. His lock screen was of him and Taylor from when they went to their junior prom. He sighed and took a drink from his coffee when he got it.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor stepped into the coffee shop and sighed. It had been so long since she had been here. It was before Andrew left so sometime junior year. She really hated him for a while, and she still did slightly. He left her without any reason behind it he didn't even tell her he was going to cancel their date the summer before senior year. He just never showed and wasn't there the next year. So much for being together forever, or really even getting a happy ending it seemed. Walking up to the counter she ordered a quad shot amaretto latte and gave them her name. Finding a table next to the windows she sat down, pulling out her phone she looked at all the photos of the two of them on her phone before turning the screen off and running her hands through her hair. Hearing her name called she stepped up to the counter and got her drink before sitting back down.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 am
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Andrew saw a girl walk in with blonde hair. He sighed. He didn't even know if Taylor had blonde hair anymore. The guy took his guitar out of the case and started playing the song he wrote for her when they were in high school. He had a sad look on his face while he was playing. It looked like he was about to cry, but he was holding the tears back. He wasn't going to show his crying face to anyone. He already knew that if he didn't end up seeing Taylor she probably wouldn't talk to him because of what he did.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor took a sip of her coffee and began scrolling through the photos of her and her most recent boyfriend. Sighing she deleted each of them one by one. Hearing familiar notes from a guitar she turned her head to see none other than her high school boyfriend who ditched her. Yes it was a petty thing to hate over and she was pretty much over it. Deciding against it her legs didn't seem to listen as she got up and walked over to him. So I see you're back in town after ten years she said looking down to him. One reason the two got along well was he was the only person who really didn't make a comment about her being 5'9 and the tallest girl in the whole school. She really didn't know why she was even talking to him really.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:24 am
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Andrew automatically stopped playing his guitar. He would recoginze that voice anywhere. He looked up at the girl frowning. HE then looked down. "I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you I was leaving. My parents forced me to leave and you know how they are. They wouldn't let me go tell you since they don't really like you." He said and stood up putting his guitar away. "Well I understand if you don't want to ever see me again." He told her and started to walk towards the door. "Just call me if you actually do want to talk." He added.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor looked at him as she heard him, that was understandable his parents hated her. For some odd reason or another they just did. Hearing him out she saw him get up and walk out. If she wanted to contact him how would she unless he didn't change his number, but she had gotten the voicemail saying that his phone had been disconnected before starting senior year. So she knew no way to get in contact with him. Sighing she shook her head and left the small coffee shop. She knew Andrew well enough that she could find him, which might not be that bad of an idea considering some answers would be nice.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:57 pm
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Andrew was sitting on the top of the hill that had the view of the whole town. He sighed and smiled. The hill was actually where he asked Taylor to be his girlfriend. He had planned to propose to her there as well. Once they got out of high school of course. He just wanted her to be happy. However, he knew he ruined that happiness. He knew she wouldn't want anything to do with him again. They were childhood friends and also lovers. But he never imagined he would be the one to hurt her so bad.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor sighed before walking away from the coffee shop. She needed answers before deciding whether she would have anything to do with him. Figuring to look at the hill first she walked back to her place and grabbed her keys from her purse. Climbing into her car she drove out to as close to the hill as one could get in a vehicle. Parking she got out of the car and headed up the hill. Spotting the bright red hair at the top she could tell she was coming up from behind. Very easily she could walk off but she needed at least some answers. Sitting down next to him Why didn't you try contacting me? I actually thought you had died for a while. she said keeping her voice practically void of emotions. It had been something she had perfected in the years he was gone until she decided to let someone in now reverting back to it was quite easy. Though she wouldn't go back to sleeping with every man out there.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:44 am
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Andrew didn't want to look up at her. He sighed. "I did try to contact you. I wrote you letters and mailed them to your house. But it seems like you never got them." He said and frowned. His parents had taken his phone and deleted her number from his contacts so he had no way of calling or texting her. He was very upset about it. SO the only way to contact her was writing to her.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor heard him and bit her lower lip. So that's what those letters were for. She had received them, every single one. It wasn't a lie exactly between the time of the first letter and when he left she had thought something had happened to him. She never had opened the letters the first few had been either torn apart or burned. So that was sort of her fault. Nodding slightly she pulled out her phone. Perhaps they could reconcile, I don't know your number she said creating a new contact and handing it to him to enter.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 pm
IcePheonix98

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Α Ν ɖ Я Σ ω Ӄ Ν ɨ ɢ Η Ț

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

Andrew smiled and took her phone. He entered his number. It was the same exact number he had before he left. He never got it changed in case she would end up calling him. He then handed it back to her. He took out his phone and handed it to her. "Here put in yours. I don't know if it's the same." He said. He had it on the home window where there was the picture of him and her from prom. He blushed a little remembering he had that as his wallpaper.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor took her phone back thankful she would always keep a simple wallpaper not one that was sentimental to her. Nodding softly she took the phone before seeing his home screen. Pressing her lips together she quickly entered her number before giving the phone back to him without a word. I guess I'll call you or find you later. she said as the awkwardness started to settle on her. God she was so socially awkward with like everyone.

User Image

NynaeveMeara

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out