Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Directional Misunderstandings (Sucre / Leo) FINI Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:26 pm
Sucre barely managed to pass by the large boil without dropping the stack of, well, stuff in her hands. It was all haphazardly balanced on top of one another and stopped just under her eye-level. While her Mother had suggested a box, or several boxes, Sucre had mostly taken the advice when she had actually moved into her dorm, this was just a few extra items, no one needed a box for just a few things right? Definitely not this ghoul!

She grazed a nearby stone bench, chipped and slightly worn from use, leaving a bit of goo dripping off the arm. Normally she tried to clean it up, don't waste, but with her gloved arms full she shrugged it off. That and she was getting more and more irritated.

Sucre had never had much of a direction sense, but she was sure she could find her dorm again. She was very wrong. Not only was she lost, but she was also pretty sure she was heading upstairs versus the lower levels where her room actually was. At some point she'd have to ask for help.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:46 am
Leo didn't often stop and stare outright at other students, but well, sometimes you had to make exceptions. And it didn't take much staring to figure out that the other ghoul - she was pretty sure it was a ghoul at least, but with a stack of random-looking stuff obscuring as much of the person's front as it was, anything was possible - was in some trouble.

Mostly with all the things piled up in her arms, as far as the mare could see. Truth be told she'd just gone to get a snack and was looking forward to relaxing in her room for a bit, but it didn't really seem right to just leave someone that seemed to be in need of assistance.

"Do you, er, need some help with that?" Moving closer, she stashed her biscuits in a pocket and gestured with a hand towards the other ghoul's pile of items.

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 pm
Ephebe

Sucre was honestly startled, probably because she was using all her effort and focus to keep her pile from falling or running into anything. Both would have an equally irritating outcome. Letting out a soft squeal, she jumped just a bit, causing her stack to wobble precariously. As the goo girl held absolutely still, even stopping her breathing, it stabilized

Slowly she peeked from the side of the pile and looked for the source of the voice, Arms stretched outward, a pretty ghoul in rusts and browns stood before her.

"Oh ah, sure, that would be great!" Sucre lowered the pile and held it outward, "would you mind just grabbing a couple of those top items. The magazines keep sliding around."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:57 pm
Leo jumped to catch any falling items, but the other ghoul seemed to have it well in hand and after a bit of ominous wobbling the stack settled down.

"No problem," getting out of her awkward might-have-to-catch-something position, the mare gave a friendly smile to the other ghoul and grabbed the aforementioned items from the pile, before hesitating.

"Ah jack it! I'll just grab as much as I can since we're going to walk together anyway," decisively reaching out, she intended on grabbing as much as possible and halving the stack in the slime monster's arms. "Makes no sense to take just a few and leave you with such a big pile when we're going the same way, really."

Her smile upgraded into a grin, she shifted the pile in her arms for a better grip before nodding in hello, "anyway, this is where I would've held out a hand for shaking, but since that's currently off the table, gonna settle on introducing myself - hey, nice to meet ya! I'm Leo, currently in my second year. You new here?"

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:46 pm
"Oh! Okay, if you want?" Sucre felt a bit bad that the ghoul was now carrying a majority of the junk but if she really wanted to Sucre wouldn't argue with her. It was a relief as soon as the other ghoul took some of the load.

Sucre nodded to Leo in greeting as a handshake was out of the question for both of them. A bit of goo dripped down her face but settled back in before it dripped onto the ground. She liked Leo, she seemed friendly.

"I'm Sucre! Ugh, yeah, I'm new. Normally I wouldn't mind getting lost but it isn't as fun when you've got your hands full. Thanks again for the help. I, ah, sort of forgot how to get to my dorm though. I remember it is in the lower levels?" She shrugged as much as she could without dropping anything.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:10 pm
Leo couldn't help but stared at the dripping goo, fascinated. How did it even feel like to be made out of goo? It looked pretty awesome, as far as she was concerned.

"I hear ya, getting lost can be an adventure but when you've got a load of stuff you just wanna get off your hands, yeah, not so much." She gave a sympathetic wince at the thought, before shaking her head, "anyway, being lost is something I can easily fix for you! Well, probably - I can get you down to the lower levels at least, and we can try to figure it out from there."

Speaking of the lower levels, Leo made a quick mental map of the monster dorms before deciding on what would make the quickest route, "it's best this way, I'm pretty sure. There's a few different ways to get there, but no point in taking the scenic way when we've got this." She nodded down one end of the hallway they were in, before shifting the stack in her arms for emphasis and ambling in the direction she'd pointed out.

"Anyway, I'm really sorry in advance, but I just gotta ask - how does it feel to be made out of goo?" The question just couldn't be held in anymore, and the mare had a curious tilt to her head as she looked at Sucre.

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:21 pm
Ephebe

"Just getting downstairs will be a big help!" The goo girl grinned, her teeth lost in her own goo. She readjusted the stuff in her hands and made sure she had a secure grip before keeping up with Leo's pace. She liked this ghoul, she was generally happy but not overly so. Even her pace was perfect.

Sucre was caught off guard at the question, but quickly smiled and tilted her head.

"Well..." she started, "I've never been made of anything else, but I suppose being more solid is easier. Dripping is kinda annoying and I mostly cover up to keep everything where it should be...." She shrugged.

She'd never thought much about what being fleshy was like. She supposed being gooey had it's problems, but Sucre couldn't say she didn't dislike it. After all her sugary diet was defiantly a plus. "I'm solid enough right?" She mostly asked herself. "Well how is it being fleshy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:59 pm
She nodded thoughtfully, "that does sound like it'd be kinda annoying. I guess everything has its good and bad sides when it comes down to it."

But hearing Sucre question herself finally made it occur to Leo that perhaps her question hadn't been the most tactful of questions to ask. Aw crap, why hadn't she thought of that before?

"Hey, you're plenty solid enough!" Ahh her arms were itching to give the other ghoul a comforting half-hug, damn this pile of stuff in the way, "you make goo look awesome, alright? Jack, you're more stylish than me!" If only she was better at this talking thing, but being a smooth-talker had never been something she could claim and the mare floundered.

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:43 pm
Ephebe

Sucre couldn't help herself and burst out in a echoing laugh. "Why thank you! But you've got some style yourself! Your hair is hot! I like my hair, don't get me wrong, well goo hair, but it can be a little flat and drippy sometimes." She winced at the though of her bad hair days. "We should go shopping sometime!" She added as an afterthought.

She beamed at Leo, who was obviously trying to make sure Sucre didn't feel bad. Well Leo didn't have to worry, Sucre was fine with the slime!

"Sooo you mentioned you were a second year student? What do you do for fun around here?" She asked, curious. "And what are the classes like. I'm all nervous and excited at the same time."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 am
Okay, maybe she had over-reacted - Sucre didn't seem to be on the verge of crying or even all that offended. Unconsciously, the tension in Leo's shoulders relaxed. She hadn't hurt someone else, good.

"Thanks! I used to have it in dreads all the time, but I recently learned how to manipulate it in and out of hairstyles - new natural ability - so I'm switching between stuff now. It's pretty cool, though not as cool as multi-coloured goo hair, if you ask me." She said with a grin. "And sure, that sounds fun! I think. I haven't ever really gone shopping with anyone but my mom, truth be told."

Fingers tapping a rhytm on the items in her grasp, Leo thought for a second. "Fun... well, there's the town of course, it's got pretty much everything you'd ever need in shops and entertainment. Me, I like to bring my minipets out, give them some adventure or go training in the gym - I've been away from school for a while, so I'm not really sure I'm the best one to help you with fun things to do here." She shrugged apologetically.

"The classes are awesome though, don't worry! Really fun, and I think the teachers are great - you'll do fine, no worries. Is there anything in particular you've got your eye on?"

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:07 pm
Ephebe

"That is a fabulous ability! I can sort of manipulate mine, but it doesn't usually do what I want." Sucre shrugged and then stuck out her gooey tongue. "Only with your mom! That's no fun! I always hated shopping with my mom, you should see the clothes she'd want me to wear. She used to get worried I'd drip too much and buy me these horrible one-piece suit things, like a cat-suit gone wrong."

"Oh I haven't been around town yet." Sucre increased her pace so she was now walking next to Leo. Sucre didn't think it would be wise to mention her terrible minipet parenting skills. She liked them, honestly she did, but sometimes she'd just forget they were there. She was determined to keep her few alive this time though, it would be lonely in her dorm without them...

"I'm not sure." Sucre bobbed her head to the side, "Which is your favorite?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:42 pm
"It's pretty handy, yeah." She said with a grin, hefting the stack in her arms up a bit. It had been starting to slip a little. She couldn't resist a snort and a laugh at the mental image Sucre was painting on her mom's fashion choices for her, though. "Oh wow, that sounds... pretty horrible. Must have been a relief to finally be able to shop for yourself, then!"

Turning her head to look at the other ghoul as she caught up, Leo nodded decisively, "then we'll just have to make sure you get a tour when we go shopping. Probably a quick one mind, 'cause I don't think we can get around the whole place in one day. But the memorable sights at least!"

Turning a corner, she led them down a gently sloping corridor while keeping an eye out for the staircase. She was pretty sure there was supposed to be one around here. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Haven't really thought about it. I do like the practical classes though, the ones where you learn something useful in everyday life. I guess that just appeals to me a bit more than stuff like history or philosophy or whatever."

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm
Ephebe

"That would be so much fun." She said with a grin at the mention of a tour and shopping. The ghoul squished a bit more as her steps grew more forceful down the sloping corridor. Sucre hadn't been this way before, she'd have to make a mental note of how to get here again. She'd been talking most of the time and not paying attention up to this point.

Sucre thought about Leo's answer a moment before answering. "I don't know, I find History interesting, at least some aspects of it. You know how people learn and grow and create things." Sucre had a creative mind though, and if she found a subject she liked, she could get really into it. Unfortunately her likes were fleeting. "I'm not really sure I have a preference, I think history would be more exciting than say, sifting through rocks, but I don't know."

Rounding another corner and narrowly avoiding turning into Leo, she found a stairway that appeared to be going downward. "I think we are getting closer!" She said and adjusted her grip, she did not need to be tumbling down stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:06 am
"That's true," Leo hummed thoughtfully in agreement, "I guess it just seems more esoteric to me; something with a clear-cut purpose and path is more my thing." She grinned, "and sifting through rocks sound really dull, but I'd still prefer that if it was like, sift through all these rocks to help out Person A's trapped minipet. Versus, y'know, read about all the dumb things creeple have done and learn from their example."

It did seem to be the right staircase, she determined after a second of staring. It really wasn't very often she went down to the lower levels, but it was a staircase leading downwards in the corridor where she remembered a staircase being, so this was probably it. "Think you're right!"

Taking a few ginger steps onto the staircase while keeping the stack in her arms level proved a bit of a challenge, but so far she was managing alright. "It shouldn't be too far off, now, and then we'll just have to find your dorm. Do you remember anything specific about the hallway it's in?"

Madness_insanity

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 pm
Ephebe

Sucre thought about it a moment, what did she remember about the hallway? She drastically slowed her pace until she was fully stopped while she spoke.

"Well it had stone walls, except it wasn't boring plain grey stones, they were very shiny and glistening. And it was humid but not wet down there, which is why I liked it! There were some huge puffy green and brown chairs near the stairs to my dorm...I think..." She hoped she was remembering right. "or were those earlier and my dorm was closer to the large stone-encased mirror...Where is your dorm at Leo?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff