Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:39 pm
360 Spin of Emotion
(Eden has to deal with unwanted attention due to being a Sylveon in the face of knowing how to skate and handle his reaction to it all.)

Eden had always been fascinated with watching his trainer on his skateboard, it was absolutely spell binding the way he could make the board move with little more than a shift of pressure, a movement of feet. He didn't fully understand how it was done, but it was something he enjoyed watching for hours on end, being a one Pokemon cheering squad for the man who'd been his owner for years now.

There wasn't much else he enjoyed than sitting there between his feet while Trygve merely skated around town with him. It was entertaining to sit there while Tryg kept them moving forward by touching his foot to the ground every so often.

Everything had changed one day when Eden had tried to use the mans skateboard himself, that intrigued by it, and Tryg saw the possibilities early on and made Eden his own board and even taught the Eevee how to use it. Eden had always proven to be a smart Pokemon and he picked up the concept easily once he was doing it himself.

So when Eden has changed into Sylveon, and suddenly had a bunch of new abilities and all, Tryg was quick to see the implications, and began to teach Eden to do actual tricks. His ribbons were used in place of hands, and so with some practice Eden was soon able to do things like rail grinds, kick flips, and the one that took a little longer to learn but he enjoyed the Ollie Airwalk.

Before long he was able to perform a large amount of tricks, and Tryg was taking him to shows with him, where kids and other beginners could show off their skills as they learned the art of boarding. So the first time Eden came out with his own board everyone was stunned, and amused. A Pokemon skateboarding? As if! But wearing his own special helmet the Sylveon was pushing off down the ramp, using the half-pipe to gain momentum and before long he was launching into his repertoire, listening to the stunned silence followed by the explosive cheering.

Trygve joined him before long and the duo did a few simple tricks together, much to the awe of everyone around them. Finally they came to a stop, and Eden stood there on his board a pleased look on his face as kids and adults alike flocked around him. He loved the attention he was getting! Until he heard the following.

"I didn't know a girly Pokemon could skate so well!" "I didn't know any girls could skate so well!" "How do you know it's a girl?" "Well it's pink so obviously that's a girl!" Tryg was busy talking to one of the event coordinators and so he didn't hear this conversation but it left the Sylveon upset. He wasn't a girl! He was a boy, had always been a boy! How dare they call him a girl because he was pink! It left him deeply upset about his looks and feeling more than a little self conscious. He realized no one would take him seriously being pink and girly looking. Even with Tryg standing there proudly announcing him as "The worlds first skateboarding Sylveon!" didn't fill him with any happiness. It just made the stares feel more menacing, and he wilted a little. This wasn't how he had imagined things going when he showed up and began to skate.

He wanted to have fun not be scrutinized! He wished he hadn't changed from being an Eevee but then he knew if he had he'd never be able to do most of what he did now. It was a double edge wish there and grudgingly he realized he did prefer being a Sylveon, but why did he have to be pink?!

(632 words)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:28 am
Stars are better than birds
(Eden gets his star)

Trygve had some loud rock playing, save it wasn't in a language that Eden understood, and he assumed it was from another country. He'd have been correct. Still, this was playing as the two of them both fooled around on their skateboards doing various tricks and simple stunts together just because it was fun. Then the music changed, a harder beat, a louder sound and Trygve began to do a new stunt, one he had only talked about attempting, but he did it, and flawlessly much to Eden's utter delight. He was amazed at his trainer's ability! About that time Tryg's phone rang and he excused himself inside a moment letting Eden continue to skate while he was inside. This was not an unusual occurrence since Eden knew how to be careful, and the Sylveon went outside often to skate.

So he continued once on his own, and was trying to work out a kink in a new routine he himself was also trying to work out. His ribbons whipped out at various points hanging onto the board, and even a tree at one point as he soared through the air on the skateboard, a noise of pure joy coming from him as he did so, enjoying the rush of air whizzing past his face and ears. It was a good thing he had his safety equipment on since he did take a spill once but he was back up on the board in no time, losing himself in the music and his joy that was skateboarding.

Finally, he managed to perfect the trick and landed it with perfection, which prompted him to do it a second time, then a third. It was on the third go ‘round he over shot his mark, his ribbon sliding past the purchase he was expecting and he ended up tumbling through the air and landing hard on the ground helmet bouncing off concrete as his board rolled away from him.

It took a moment or two for Eden to find his breath and to stop feeling so dazed. Still, as he lay there sprawled and out of it he swore he saw something sparkling and his first thought was ‘Great! Now on top of the crash I have to be having some weird cartoonish hallucination with stars over my head! At least it’s not birds circling my head!’ that would have been so much worse, and even more cliché than a star he knew. Still, as his vision cleared and came back into focus a little he saw the star was still there, and tentatively one ribbon extended out towards the pulsing light sitting not too far from him, a curious look on his face.

‘I have to be dreaming. I hit my head harder than I thought, and this is all a dream and I’ll wake up and feel like an idiot…but whatever I guess…’ and there went the ribbon touching it, curling around the surprisingly tangible star and he drew it close, staring at it with a smile. It was so pretty. He blinked a moment as it seemed to blink out of sight, and he knew then he had hit his head far too hard. With a groan his head sank back down to the ground and his eyes closed, a sharp throb in the back of his head as the blackness took over. Trygve would come out moments later to find the Sylveon sprawled there, a hurt leg from the fall a crack in the helmet, but otherwise fine. For the time being anyhow.

(595 words)  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:02 pm
Eden's Theme Song:  
Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items