A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:38 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
Coming down like an Armageddon flame
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxThe ones who died without a name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hear the dogs howling out of k e y To a hymn called Faith and Misery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd bleed, the company lost the war t o d a yxxxx
I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

This is the dawning of, the rest of our livesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie shrugged a bit. She wasn't very self confident on herself. She was skinny, yet short, but had a killer body, yet she was ashamed of it. Hearing Peter could only give a smile of some sort "I hope I do. I mean BryanStars helped Ghost Town boost into what they are today." She said with a hand through the jet black hair as he eyes laid on Peter. Billie already knew that he would make it up to her when they got back to LA, but maybe it was worth it, possibly not, but they've been friends forever and they knew each other inside and out. "Look, honestly Peter, it's not a problem. I didn't speak up." She said, looking down for a moment or two, then back to him. She was right, she didn't speak up. She didn't like to speak up "Please don't feel bad." She said softly, with her puppy eyes, and slight pout. It won hearts and made em melt if she wanted her way when she was younger, hopefully it worked on Peter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter nodding he heard her, he had helped Ghost Town so he could also help raise more of a fan base for them. He would make sure she felt comfortable being on camera. I know but I've known you for so long though and I didn't know he said looking down to his hands. Looking back to Billie he saw the puppy eyes and smiled softly. Nice try those don't work on me. he said before stepping into the small bathroom to grab her hairbrush. He could do allot in the three hours till he woke everyone else up. Putting it down in the living room area he looked to her If you could change into something you want to wear today I'll start on you. he said with a smile. She would listen I mean he was offering to do her make-up which he typically did not do.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:08 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie nodded as she pushed her lips together slightly "Yeah, it was something I really didn't want to bring up." She said softly, as she heard about the puppy eyes didn't work on him, and pouted slightly as he walked away "They did like a few times" She said once he got back from the bathroom with the her brush, and they still had three hours together, before the others woke up and got ready for the day. Hearing him ask if she could change, nodded, and got up "Okay, hold on." She said, as she walked to the back of the bus where they had their suitcase and Billie pulled out an outfit and quickly changed into it. Her chest did pop out a bit more in the shirt, but all she wanted was it to NOT fall out and reveal the hot pink and black lace bra underneath. Walking back out to the living room area, saw Peter and smiled "So how do I look?" She said smiling a bit more, and turned like a model, showing off the outfit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter heard her and smirked slightly remembering the time she had wanted a new base and used them on him till he got her the one she wanted. Watching her go back in he would just go get the make-up out of his bag when she came back. Seeing her step back in he saw her outfit and smiled slightly. She might be short but she could wear pretty much anything. Stepping back he grabbed the makeup kit he brought on tours. Walking back out he put it down before sitting behind her. Taking her hairbrush he began to brush out her hair. Once finished he took out the foundation, glittery gold eye shadow, glittery blue eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and the Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick Outlaw Red. Putting on a light layer of foundation he started on the eye shadow before finishing with the lips.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie could pretty much rock anything, well that was in her height limit. Most of her pants were tailored and some of her longer dresses, due to the shortness on her end. She sat on the couch, as the eyes watched Peter's every move, until he sat down. Billie was pale for a girl, but she liked it, she couldn't be tan or else, she would insecure of herself. She closed her eyes, and relaxed herself, and let Peter do her makeup. She put all her trust in him when he did this. Well he'd already gain her trust years back when they first met, which was during high school. Once he was finished, opened her eyes, and smiled "Thanks Peter." She said with a hug to him and looked at him. Fixing her hair, made herself look good, and ready for the day, forgetting about the interview. She just hoped she could keep her calm during it, with ByranStars.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter smiled at seeing that she liked it. Hugging her back You're welcome he softly replied. Seeing her get up he pulled out his phone and glanced at the time they still had an hour before everyone else on the bus would be awake. Standing up he knew there would be people standing outside the warped gates right now.
Smiling he watched the band do any last minute adjustments and their pre-show ritual before they went on stage. It was always fun to watch. Watching them go out on stage and hearing the crowd he smiled to himself. This was what they wanted and they had it now, they worked foe this and made it.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:08 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie looked out the rather large window on the bus, which was tinted and saw the concertgoers lined up. She grinned a ear-to-ear smile. It was something that made Billie light up with joy. Those concertgoers, who saw their set, spread the word of them, making them gain recognition, get more fans and it made her smile like no other.

Billie was on the side-stage, tuning her basses, making sure all were the way she needed them. Looking across stage was Peter, and she smiled as he was with security. Looking from where she was, could see out to the small forming crowd. She knew she was gonna be rocking, acting like a Jack Barakat pretty much on that stage. She started with her opening song, R as in Red. A song purely about what red can stand for, and begins with a R, like revenge or roses, and rivals. Sounds like a My Chemical Romance thing, with Fall Out Boy lyric style, and Of Mice and Men feeling. It was something Breathing Insomnia knew best. All their hard work lead up to this, and now here they were.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter smiled and laughed slightly at Billie's antics on stage during the song R an in Red. It was the song that had started getting them allot of attention. The band knew how to best make the song have a certain feel with lyrics you wouldn't expect from it. Their vocalist had an amazing range that spread across about 3.5 octaves. It was pretty extraordinary. watching them finish up their set with Dreamers. They had achieved their dreams but the song still meant allot to them all. It was from when they were still trying to make it and now they had. Seeing them come off stage he gave them all high fives and hugs. You guys rocked it! he said. Next was their interview hopefully it wouldn't be to bad. Sending Bryan a quick text he found out that he was waiting outside their bus right now.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:46 am
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie was all over the place, hitting the notes greatly, and watching the crowds do their own thing. It brought a smile to Billie's face seeing these teenagers, in a spot Billie was years before. Well except the first Warped Tour with Peter. They were on riser in between the two Kia stages, to see the bands. Soon their set was over and walked off stage, well not before Billie threw her pick into the crowd. It wasn't all that bad. It's a survivor from a concert that had amazing bands. The girl with black hair handed her bass to someone before hugging Peter "Hell yeah we did!" She said with a smile, and looked at him, knowing that all this time practicing got them here, and now they were here, on Warped.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter laughed slightly at her energy level, she was always like this after a show even if it was three in the morning when they finished up she would be so excited. Hopefully that would be helpful in the BryanStars interview. Grabbing some waters from side stage he handed one to each of them before the group headed back to the bus. Seeing the familiar blue Areopostale shirt he glanced over to Billie who looked a little nervous. You look fine don't worry he gently whispered to her hoping to calm her down some. I'll take you to the store so you can get something of your choice after this. he added in. Knowing her it would be food. Most likely Ice Cream or Cookie Dough.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:34 am
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie was so full of energy and adrenaline, so she was always upbeat and excited after a show. They each got a water bottle before they headed back to the bus. She didn't let that get to her yet, well maybe after it will. She was beside Peter, only because he could keep her calm if she was going to be wicked nervous. Spotting the blue Areopostale tee shirt, she did change her expression to being nervous. She tried to shake it off but couldn't. Peter knew the right words to calm her down, and smiled a bit "Thanks Peter." She said before he continued "You know me all to well." She said a laughing a bit and smiling at him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter smiled at hearing her Of course we've known each other for ages. he said before they got to the bus and greeted Bryan. Walking in the bus they set up for the interview.
As the interview finished they all said bye before he had to leave. Walking over to Billie You okay? he asked. He couldn't tell how she was through the interview it wasn't obvious.

User Image

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:37 am
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie smiled hearing him "That's true." She said as everyone greeted Bryan. Not long after, they set up the interview, and started it. Billie acted normal, and cool on the outside, to the camera, but on the inside, she was shaking and very nervous. She didn't want to screw this up at all.

The interview wrapped up, and said goodbye to him and watched him walk off the bus. The others went and did their own thing and Billie watched at Peter walked over to her. She actually gave a big sigh of relief, and smiled "Well yeah, I look okay, don't I?" She said, with a slight chuckle and placed her hair up in a ponytail, and shook her head "I was so nervous, I hope it didn't show through in the interview." Billie said with a slight frown.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff