User ImageSeaki
It had taken Liana three days to wander as far as she had. She had taken to wandering far from her small group, but she would always find her way back there eventually. She felt as though she was missing something, though - something vital. Something pulled her in the direction, but she couldn't quite figure out what it was.

The lioness gave a small hum, sitting in the middle of the plains. It was a relatively quiet morning, though she could hear the chirping of birds and the snorts of some random preybeasts as they shuffled not too far off.

She took a deep breath in, contemplating if she should simply return to the group before she had to travel months to return.

Cajanic
Furiza wasn't used to seeing company. Normally, she stuck to the remote, colder areas of the rogue lands. Places where very few other lions liked to roam. Probably because it was very cold and most lions didn't seem to enjoy that. She, however, loved the chilly weather, and felt strange when her toes weren't starting to get numb.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much in terms of feed up there, either, so every now and again she would have to head back into warmer lands to get herself some meat.

As she moved along, she noticed another lioness sitting not too far from her, the female frowning thoughtfully. She didn't really know how to speak to others... but she couldn't NOT say hello. "Greetings," she offered after a moment, heading her way, "might you know where I could find some food?"

Seaki
Liana turned her gaze to the other lioness, frown still present as she was still lost in her reverie. It took her a moment to break out of it, and suddenly she smiled. "Oh, hello, I didn't notice you there," she huffed a small chuckle.

"There are some beasts, just that way, though I'm sure there are some small game you could hunt here," Liana answered. She hadn't seen any hares or anything of the sort. Still she was used to being part of a group - they functioned together and aided one another.

"I can help, if you like?" they could take down something larger that way, after all.

Cajanic
Furiza felt a little foolish for a moment- like she shouldn't have said anything at all. Maybe lions that weren't in prides just didn't have time for one another, and it was against some kind of rule to attempt to speak to someone she didn't know? She wasn't really sure on the way things worked.

But it turned out she was just over-thinking it. She had interrupted someone in deep thought. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you," she said quickly, then nodded in thanks. "I would deeply appreciate that! I won't be able to hunt for a while, so being able to eat a big meal would really help. Thank you. I'm Furiza, by the way. It's very nice to meet you!"

Seaki
"Oh, no, it's quite alright," Liana tried to reassure the lioness. It would be nice to hunt for someone - she hadn't done so in a while, and it was always something she enjoyed. Her mother was a huntress in a pride, when she was young, though they had left it when Liana was very young.

"I am Liana, and it's nice to meet you as well," she bowed her head a bit. "I'll see what I can do." She stood and stretched, pushing out the kinks of travel. A fat hare would probably be easiest, if she could manage one - it would at least be enough for the bright blue lioness.

User ImageCajanic
"I'm not used to this area, so I'm sorry I'm a bit of a burden," explained Furiza lightly, the pale blue lioness offering the other a small smile. "Normally I don't come down from the mountains... I like to live in the snow."

Wait, why was she saying all that? The other lioness hadn't even asked, and at that moment she was looking for something to hunt. So she was just scaring everything away, really. She shifted awkwardly on her feet, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry, I guess I haven't spoken to anyone in a while, either..."

Seaki
Liana gave a small chuckle, the cheery smile still on her face. Sometimes, with her dark sclera she could come off as quite cold, but she was far from it. "I don't think I could live in the snow - my body's not quite built for it, I think," she was a strong swimmer though, and a fine hunter, if she said so herself.

Her gaze suddenly focused on a fat, slow hare. This area was vast, after all - some of the younger creatures here probably never saw a predator. "If you'll excuse me," she inclined her head, still focused on the hare.

She would hunt, quickly, and perhaps once the other lioness had had her fill, they could catch something larger. It hadn't been long since Liana had eaten last, however, so she did not feel the urgent pangs of hunger in her gut. She was sharp, and focused as she prowled closer to the unaware creature. It didn't take long, the hunt - it was nearly dissatisfying, but she was proud, if panting a little, when she returned to Furiza with the hare locked between her jaws.

Cajanic
She smiled and nodded. "I see," she hummed, "it's not for everyone, I know that. Sometimes I spend hours just roaming in the snow, looking for someone else! I haven't really met anyone, though. I think I might be the only one that wants to live up there." She just needed an area with better hunting, that was all.

Once she had that, she would be golden.

She quieted when she saw the other start to hunt, watching with interest. She needed all the tips she could get when it came to hunting out of the snow. It was amazing watching the other go- she could never be so precise, so talented! "That was amazing!" She cheered when the other returned, "You're such a good hunter! I can't believe you caught that so easily."

Seaki
She dropped the hare at Furiza's feet when she returned, smiling - she was obviously pleased with herself. "Sometimes its luck," she conceded. There were points where the group she belonged to would go hungry for days and desperation rose high.

"There are some others that enjoy the snow," she mentioned. "I've only met a couple, besides yourself." She rocked a bit on her toes, adrenaline still coursing through her despite the shortness of the hunt. She could run again if she needed to.

Cajanic *
Furiza didn't wait- she was hungry and it only became more clear once the smell of blood was in the air. She lowered her head and started to tear at the hare, devouring it in a very short time. she would need a little more if she wanted to go a while without food again, but it was extremely satisfying. She smiled and sat down once she had finished, licking her jaws and cleaning the blood from her blue fur.

"Why don't we go see if we can hunt something larger together?" She offered, "I might not be as good as you are, but I think I would be able to help a little bit, at least! We could take down something we could share." She wanted to be helpful, too, and maybe this lioness was hungry as well.

She could do a little hunting, even if she was better suited for hunting in the snow.

Seaki
The tan lioness settled a bit while Furiza was eating, though it hadn't taken long for her to eat - she must have been really hungry. Liana was glad she could help. "Alright," she nodded, rocking forward in anticipation.

"We'll do fine," she grinned. "Let's go!" They could figure out what to do when they got closer to the hers, after all. Hopefully neither would have to hunt for a while after this. She murmured words in hopes of a fruitful hunt, and the pair was off.