[Metaplot - part 2] Nergui Vs Firekin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motoujamii Lands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 am
::Glory Hunt - Part 2::

So, our intrepid Nergui have slain the goddess, claimed her relics and are now marching back to their homeland victorious. The march is, as usual, noisy and celebratory and everyone is in high spirits - even those who were wounded during the scuffle.

Unfortunately for them, the Firekin have been out searching after they sighted the slain goddess in the skies. Inevitably, their paths are now about to clash. It seems the day's hunt is not yet over.

Feel free to come and join us over in the Motoujamii subforum!

Just a couple of things to note/be aware of:
exclaim Nergui cannot RP in the thread until I post with Muunokhoi. At this point the Nergui will be spotted by the Firekin and can actively RP. This will happen in my next post in the thread.
exclaim The Nergui are likely to be outnumbered, as such, it is expected that they will have to flee to survive. If, when the prompt appears, your character does not run, they will be facing death.
exclaim I've quoted those who RP'd directly in 'Part 1' but even if you did not take part in the glory hunt, you may still RP in this thread as if your character had been there.
exclaim Have fun!

User Image

mouselet

Annchen

ShinosBee

SilverLutz

The others who RPd in this event have been informed by other means and certain characters from the glory hunt are not able to be played in this event (see rules in the RP thread linked above).

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 am
RP log:
Glory Hunt - Part 1 - xxx

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nergui Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items