Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Announcements and Regular Conversation
Casual chat and stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:46 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

whee
I like pokemon and skyrim as well :3 and tons of other games
I've only played league a few times but lots of my friends like it x3 The same for magic

Yes of course :3 i hope you have a good night and i shall see you tomorrow.

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*

How's it goin, yo 3nodding

C9 won their game today, the world is amazing =>.<=
lol
But I cant be online as much today. =T.T=
Butttttttt the guild is set to auto accept requests so if you find anyone in the chatterbox or wherever that seem neat feel free to have them join. *purrs*

sweet :b
oh alright, i don't know how long i will be online either, got invited to go out to eat sometime tonight. But i'll keep that in mind. :3

*nudges* ooohhhhhhh does someone have a date? xP *nudge nudge*

No, just friends whee and tomorrow i will be having a bbq with my sister her bf son and some family x3 i'm lame, haven't been dating since my last breakup :b  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

lol
Butttttttt the guild is set to auto accept requests so if you find anyone in the chatterbox or wherever that seem neat feel free to have them join. *purrs*

oh alright, i don't know how long i will be online either, got invited to go out to eat sometime tonight. But i'll keep that in mind. :3

No, just friends whee and tomorrow i will be having a bbq with my sister her bf son and some family x3 i'm lame, haven't been dating since my last breakup :b

Awwwww sorry about your breakup meow. but hey, BBQ rules *wiggles*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:10 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

lol

It's cool and yes that shall indeed be good :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Do you play minecraft meow?  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

The only copy i have right now is the ps3 version, Its better on the computer tho, perhaps i should get it sometime? what do you play it on?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

The only copy i have right now is the ps3 version, Its better on the computer tho, perhaps i should get it sometime? what do you play it on?

I play on pc and I have my own server where i rule as a benevolent, yet often vengeful, god *giggles*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:48 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

I play on pc and I have my own server where i rule as a benevolent, yet often vengeful, god *giggles*

That sounds very fun 3nodding I love creating great places then eventual getting bored and sewing chaos, lava etc >.> anyways x3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

That sounds very fun 3nodding I love creating great places then eventual getting bored and sewing chaos, lava etc >.> anyways x3

*giggles* i pull little pranks on people, but they should never fall for them *purrs*

I built this one stairway that went to the ceiling of the world and made a power rail that goes all the way there. and at the top is a pool of lava that you fall into *giggles*

But there's a lot of little towns that exist and If you were to join my server i would put you in one of the communities to build in *purrs*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:54 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

*giggles* i pull little pranks on people, but they should never fall for them *purrs*

I built this one stairway that went to the ceiling of the world and made a power rail that goes all the way there. and at the top is a pool of lava that you fall into *giggles*

But there's a lot of little towns that exist and If you were to join my server i would put you in one of the communities to build in *purrs*

I'm probably no where near as good as you guys at building stuff, plus i'd have to get used to the pc controls. All the same it does sound very fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:56 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

I'm probably no where near as good as you guys at building stuff, plus i'd have to get used to the pc controls. All the same it does sound very fun 3nodding

well, theres not that many people, plus you learn to build <3  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:10 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

I would still feel self conscious but yeah i'd get better.
as for the game i do have money but i haven't been getting a lot of work lately so i should probably not toss it on a game.. thou 26.95usd isn't much so it wont be hard to get it sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

as for the game i do have money but i haven't been getting a lot of work lately so i should probably not toss it on a game.. thou 26.95usd isn't much so it wont be hard to get it sometime.

I totally understand meow *purrs*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:18 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Much thanks :3
I do hope you've had a good day so far? x3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:23 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Mhmmmm and tomorrow i get to go see gardians of the galaxy  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:27 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Mhmmmm and tomorrow i get to go see gardians of the galaxy

Seeing a movie is always good :3 you'll hsvr to tell me if it's any good.
Though i will wait to see it on redbox anyways whee  
Announcements and Regular Conversation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces