Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Announcements and Regular Conversation
Casual chat and stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 pm
Azeroux
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
Azeroux
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Azeroux

*purrs* you two should be best friends <3 *giggles*
Hehe fluffy heart

A pleasure to meet you ^^
//pets fluffy emotion_kirakira

cat_whee
How's it going?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
Azeroux
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
Azeroux
CaptainPhantom

Hehe fluffy heart

cat_whee
How's it going?
Great! Haha how's fluffy? redface  

Queenshy

Prophet

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 pm
Azeroux
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
Azeroux
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
Azeroux
CaptainPhantom

Hehe fluffy heart

cat_whee
How's it going?
Great! Haha how's fluffy? redface

I am quite well, thank you cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 pm
So umm... hi? im here again? i havent been in the guild for a while until today, mostly im busy responding to rps and ignoring the guild *cries on the inside a little* but im back :3  

XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Lonely Phantom

11,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:12 pm
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
So umm... hi? im here again? i havent been in the guild for a while until today, mostly im busy responding to rps and ignoring the guild *cries on the inside a little* but im back :3

Hey there, =^.^=
You picked a good time to return to the guild!
I will be ramping out some more Octobery and Halloweeny events as the days move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 pm
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Hey there, =^.^=
I will be ramping out some more Octobery and Halloweeny events as the days move on.

Mmm.... I saw events and drawing things. I like to draw, but im not rather good at it. I might decided to do something for it while im down in florida for my fall break. but anyway, how are you?  

XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Lonely Phantom

11,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:57 pm
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Hey there, =^.^=

Mmm.... I saw events and drawing things. I like to draw, but im not rather good at it. I might decided to do something for it while im down in florida for my fall break. but anyway, how are you?

Im pretty good, Im waiting to watch the C9 vs SSB LoL game thats starting in about 10 minutes or so. =^.^= How are you tonight?
I hope that you decide to make some art. <3 The More the better. Also, if you can think of any Halloween threads you would like to start please feel free. Im working on something really cool right now, but I have to wait for a mule to get a trading pass lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:02 pm
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Hey there, =^.^=

Im pretty good, Im waiting to watch the C9 vs SSB LoL game thats starting in about 10 minutes or so. =^.^= How are you tonight?
I hope that you decide to make some art. <3 The More the better. Also, if you can think of any Halloween threads you would like to start please feel free. Im working on something really cool right now, but I have to wait for a mule to get a trading pass lol

Ah, a fellow leaguer? you should add me and we can talk about many games of lol and who our favorite champions are. and i cant think of none, but i might want to sleep. i played for my band tonight and i am sleepy. *tries not to yawn whilst typing, which fails* add me on league if you want, here: XVMist0WatcherVX  

XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Lonely Phantom

11,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 pm
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Hey there, =^.^=

Ah, a fellow leaguer? you should add me and we can talk about many games of lol and who our favorite champions are. and i cant think of none, but i might want to sleep. i played for my band tonight and i am sleepy. *tries not to yawn whilst typing, which fails* add me on league if you want, here: XVMist0WatcherVX

*thumbs up* request sent.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:07 pm
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX
CaptainPhantom
XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Hey there, =^.^=

*thumbs up* request sent.

:3 i will accept it tonight, just so that tomorrow i can play some while i wash clothes for my trip to florida.  

XV_NicoKitsune_VX

Lonely Phantom

11,675 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:01 am
CopperCaramel

Celestic Muse

upxfromxbelow

Hey there *purrs*
Come check out our Halloween Festivities *purrs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 pm
CaptainPhantom
upxfromxbelow

Hey there *purrs*

I'm trying! I've recently moved and I have a metric F ton of cleaning and unpacking to do this weekend. . . BUT I want to get in on the action so bad! I know the art contest has been extended and I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze time in to do it before the deadline! Whether or not the copious amounts of boxes and totes and items to be sorted into *trash *donate *keep piles (and then taken care of) allows me to is another question all together!!!

Know that I am trying my best to not miss out on the mad fun you guys are putting on and having!!!

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:50 pm
upxfromxbelow
CaptainPhantom
upxfromxbelow

Hey there *purrs*

I'm trying! I've recently moved and I have a metric F ton of cleaning and unpacking to do this weekend. . . BUT I want to get in on the action so bad! I know the art contest has been extended and I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze time in to do it before the deadline! Whether or not the copious amounts of boxes and totes and items to be sorted into *trash *donate *keep piles (and then taken care of) allows me to is another question all together!!!

Know that I am trying my best to not miss out on the mad fun you guys are putting on and having!!!

*giggles* relax its okay meow
I dont mean to put pressure on you. =^.^=
Just take care of what you need too, and if you miss this event there will be others.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:58 pm
                hullo!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:20 am
Pickled Cactus
                hullo!

*purrs* heya =^.^=  
Announcements and Regular Conversation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games