Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Hey there guild <3
This is just a thread to say hi whenever your on or to have some casual conversations.

This a calm place, so if you feel like debating start a new thread.

Ill add more rules if I need to, but basically just stay chill. *purrs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm
yo. 3nodding  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:40 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~

How's it goin :3  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:49 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~

Pretty decently lol
Im expanding my recruiting to the friends chat, and I might go elsewhere to look for some role players to inhabit the host club. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~

Pretty decently lol
Im expanding my recruiting to the friends chat, and I might go elsewhere to look for some role players to inhabit the host club. >.<

Cool 3nodding we shall be swarming in no time.  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~

Pretty decently lol

Well, Idk about that lol
so anywho, what kinds of things are you into? *purrs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
yo. 3nodding

yo~

Pretty decently lol

Well, Idk about that lol

If my sig didn't give it away i love to read, or watch movies, anime, whatever. Anything with a good story. I like music of course, i try to go to concerts every now and then. I like lots of weird stuff.. origami, cooking, equal rights, video games, the rain, autumn... I'm not sure the specific stuff you are curios about :b

What are you into?  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Pretty decently lol

Well, Idk about that lol

If my sig didn't give it away i love to read, or watch movies, anime, whatever. Anything with a good story. I like music of course, i try to go to concerts every now and then. I like lots of weird stuff.. origami, cooking, equal rights, video games, the rain, autumn... I'm not sure the specific stuff you are curios about :b

What are you into?

*giggles* that was quite an answer

Im into a randomly rotating assortment of video games where Ill start one game get bored then move to the next one get bored then move to the next one and you get the idea xP
In that cycle is pokemon, monster rancher, skyrim, alpha centauri and some others that i cant think of right now.
I also play League of Legends daily and watch the LCS or the League of legends Championship Series.
I also play magic the gathering. =^.^=

Im getting pretty sleepy tonight, So I think im gonna give up for the night. Ill be back on tomorrow, and hopefully Ill find more people so we can have lots of new friends <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:26 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Well, Idk about that lol

What are you into?

Im into a randomly rotating assortment of video games where Ill start one game get bored then move to the next one get bored then move to the next one and you get the idea xP
In that cycle is pokemon, monster rancher, skyrim, alpha centauri and some others that i cant think of right now.
I also play League of Legends daily and watch the LCS or the League of legends Championship Series.

Im getting pretty sleepy tonight, So I think im gonna give up for the night. Ill be back on tomorrow, and hopefully Ill find more people so we can have lots of new friends <3

whee
I like pokemon and skyrim as well :3 and tons of other games
I've only played league a few times but lots of my friends like it x3 The same for magic

Yes of course :3 i hope you have a good night and i shall see you tomorrow.  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Well, Idk about that lol

What are you into?

whee
I've only played league a few times but lots of my friends like it x3 The same for magic

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:32 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Well, Idk about that lol

What are you into?

whee

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*

How's it goin, yo 3nodding  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

What are you into?

whee

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*

C9 won their game today, the world is amazing =>.<=
lol
But I cant be online as much today. =T.T=
Butttttttt the guild is set to auto accept requests so if you find anyone in the chatterbox or wherever that seem neat feel free to have them join. *purrs*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

What are you into?

whee

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*

lol
Butttttttt the guild is set to auto accept requests so if you find anyone in the chatterbox or wherever that seem neat feel free to have them join. *purrs*

sweet :b
oh alright, i don't know how long i will be online either, got invited to go out to eat sometime tonight. But i'll keep that in mind. :3  

Sir Fluffy The Valiant

Shy Bookworm

22,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 pm
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant
CaptainPhantom
Sir Fluffy The Valiant

whee

Rawwwrrrrr *purrs*

lol

sweet :b
oh alright, i don't know how long i will be online either, got invited to go out to eat sometime tonight. But i'll keep that in mind. :3

*nudges* ooohhhhhhh does someone have a date? xP *nudge nudge*  
Announcements and Regular Conversation

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces