Reply Gaia online high school
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀ ᴇɢᴏ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Monsterrz x DeersackBatman

FEMALE's life is average, she is a writer and she lives alone, her parents aren't the richest people out there so things are kind of slow and lonely. FEMALE gets bored quickly living alone, so she decides to live with her boyfriend Kio, her boyfriend works for a phone company and is always out and about doing jobs so just as FEMALE expects she is often left alone at home. Kio is a quiet guy, he is romantic and respectful, he is the type of guy that would rather read a book or medatate instead of going out somewhere to have fun. FEMALE doesn't really like being left alone and every time she bugs Kio to go somewhere with her he makes up some excuse not to, usually saying "it would be so much better to just stay here with you".

Although there is one thing that Kio has told FEMALE many times, Kio has a large mirror in his room, he is usually looking at it, but it never seems like he is looking at himself. Kio always tells FEMALE not to put her hands on his mirror, his excuse is that he doesn't want finger prints on it. One night while they are sleeping FEMALE is having some trouble sleeping, so she decides to get up and work on her new novel. But something catches her eye, the mirror in the room. Being a bit rebellious she walks over to the mirror and presses her hand against it. But to her surprise she falls right though it into another room, this room looks the exact opposite to Kio's room but sitting right in front of her is her boyfriend himself, although he is dressed in something he would never dress in and one of his eye's has changed a different shade.

Turns out that this isn't the Kio she fell for, this is his alter ego, and this world is very different from hers. After her visit to this world she jumps back into her world and goes back to sleep, thinking it was a crazy dream she mentions nothing to her boyfriend and decides to write a book about it. But as she is writing her book late at night and Kio is out working she decides to see if it really was a dream after all, pushing herself through the mirror she finds herself back in that world again, so it wasn't a dream? After continuously jumping from world to world she learns a little more about the alter ego. Of course he shares the same name but he is a totally different person, he is spontaneous, dark, crazy and very fun to be around. Soon FEMALE finds herself falling for him, but wait, she has a boyfriend back home... Oh no.. Who does she really love? Kio her real boyfriend? Or his alter ego in a different world?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Sawyer was having another night of writer's block. Words usually spill to her brain and brought her inspiration. However, instead of her fingers drumming on the keyboard, they tapped against the desktop that held her laptop. What didn't help her ability to think of sentences was the fact that her boyfriend was late to coming home. Sawyer has a house of her own, but since she spent the many nights are Kio's place, a few things were moved from her place to here. For example: her laptop. However, she often stays all day in his house and know the exact time he comes home. Tonight was different. Kio was late. Biting her bottom lip, Sawyer decided to give tonight a break and shut down her laptop. She stood from the desk and placed her hands at the small of her back, peeking out the window once again for any sight of her boyfriend. "C'mon, Kio, where are you?"

User ImageUser Image

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image 

User Image 

"I'd rather stay home and out of the way." 

Letting out a well needed sifh the bright blue eyed male shut the door behind him, Kio ran a hand through his dark brown hair. Walking down the hallway the six foor three male slipped off his suit coat leaving on his loose untucked white dress shirt. Kio walked into the house, he hung up his keys and made his way up the stairs. He had a long day today, work was a bit out of hand but that was not the unexpected. Walking through the hallway of his top floor the tall male made his way to his room, once Kio hqd stepped in the room his lips curved into a smile seeing his beautiful girlfriend sitting by her laptop. "Hello beautiful. Miss me?" 

User Image

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Hearing the familiar creak of a door, Sawyer looked towards the direction and waited patiently. Soon, she saw Kio's face and a puffed breath of relief was heard. "Hell yeah I missed you. You were late," said Sawyer, letting a smile ease onto her lips as she stood to her feet. Walking to Kio, she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. "Mmm," she hummed into the hug, letting her hand slide over his shoulders and down his chest. "Y'know.. There's a new club opening down the road. We could go to it tonight? I know that you worked late and that you don't really like goin' out, but I think this could be fun, y'know? I don't have the muse to write tonight." Sawyer trailed her hands up his chest and rested them on the sides of his neck, keeping their bodies close to hold the intimate moment as if to lure him into the offer.

User ImageUser Image

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image 

User Image 

Smiling as his darling girlfriend ran over to him taking him into a warm and tight imbrace Kio let out a sigh. His arms found their way around Sawyer, hugging the hourglass framed female he grunted playfully. Slowly letting her go after hearing her comment about the night club Kio pressed his lips together awkwardly. His eyes brought themselfs down to her hips as he placed his hands on them keeping them close. "Sawyer, you know I just got home from work, I'm not really up to it right now. Besides its late and I'm pretty tired." He explained slowly pulling them apart. Taking her hands he turned them around and took a step back smiling sweetly at her. "Maybe we will go another night, for now just come to bed with me. Please flower?" Glanicng to the mirror in the room that literally covered half the wall Kio starred at it, his smile fading.

User Image

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Sawyer pouted her lips sadly, her big eyes playfully looking up at Kio when he declined her request to head out for a bit. She could understand this time, though, but often he wasn't one who liked to go out. When he pulled them apart, she did her best to not let out an annoyed huff, and just smiled at him. Though, Kio always had his methods to slowly ease her back into a good mood. When her green appeared on her lips and she walked towards him, she saw how he seemed wry as he looked at the mirror. Turning to it, all she saw was their reflection, and wondered if he just didn't find himself attractive. He never let her touch the mirror, so whenever she dressed herself up for the day, she needed to make sure she didn't touch the mirror. Maybe he has this thing about dirt. Facing Kio again, Sawyer pressed her hands to his shoulders so that he could sit down on the bed. "Hey, babe," she cooed, going around him to sit on the bed behind him, letting her hands massage his back. "Don't worry about goin' out. Not tonight. We'll stay in bed, if that's what you want." Looking over his shoulder to glance at the mirror, so that she could look in his eyes through the reflection, Sawyer smiled. "All I see is a really handsome man with a woman who loves him very much."

User ImageUser Image

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image 

User Image 

Feeling a slight presure on his shoulders the dark haired blue eye'd male sat himself down on the bed feeling Sawyer climb behind him on the bed. Although Kio had blinked once or twice the Hawiian male continued his starring at the mirror. Hearing the female talk about just staying home Kio nodded, he wasn't cery social and besides he never really was a party person. Smiling at the comment about him being handson the male looked up at Sawyer's reflection in the mirror. Kio loved when she complemented him, she always said the sweetest things and Kio wasn't really a confident person so it always got him in a better mood. Turning his shoulders the male looked up at his girlfriend, his hands resting on her hips. "You always know what to say Sawyer." Lifting himself up on his knees so he was just a bit taller then the female Kio placed a soft kiss against her lips before slowly parting them. Shifting away he laid himself down on one side of the bed tapping the other stop for her to join him. "Hows your story coming?"

User Image

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am
DeersackBatman
User Image 

User Image 

Feeling a slight presure on his shoulders the dark haired blue eye'd male sat himself down on the bed feeling Sawyer climb behind him on the bed. Although Kio had blinked once or twice the Hawiian male continued his starring at the mirror. Hearing the female talk about just staying home Kio nodded, he wasn't cery social and besides he never really was a party person. Smiling at the comment about him being handson the male looked up at Sawyer's reflection in the mirror. Kio loved when she complemented him, she always said the sweetest things and Kio wasn't really a confident person so it always got him in a better mood. Turning his shoulders the male looked up at his girlfriend, his hands resting on her hips. "You always know what to say Sawyer." Lifting himself up on his knees so he was just a bit taller then the female Kio placed a soft kiss against her lips before slowly parting them. Shifting away he laid himself down on one side of the bed tapping the other stop for her to join him. "Hows your story coming?"

User Image

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Sawyer smiled down at him and laid herself back the same time he did. At the mention of her story, she huffed out a deep sigh. “I have major writer’s block right now. I spit out words more than I actually write them.” Sawyer rolled over to where she was on top of the man, straddling him. “Let’s not talk about my boring life staying here and typing. Tell me about your day. You’re the one who went outside. Or unless you want to sleep? ‘Cause you did have a long day.” Sawyer always wanted what was best for him and she looked out for him.

User ImageUser Image

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image 

User Image 

Watching as Sawyer laid herself next to him Kio smiled, he really liked moments like this with her. They could always just lay around and talk to each other instead of going out and bumping into people. Kio was never really a social person, he didn't really like interacting with people and was kind of shy around them anyway. hearing the comment on Sawyers life being boring the dark haired male shool his head. "No way it is. You right stories love, wonderful stories and I love them. I love to hear and read your stories, I don't think a single one is boring." Kio explained as Sawyer possitioned herself on his waist, letting his hands rest against her hips the blue'd male smiled at her. Kio knew she didn't want to talk about her day, poor Sawyer had a bad case of writters block that was preventing her from getting Ideas for her new book she planned to publish. "My day was good. Quiet and nice, mostly just working on different ideas and plans." Yawning Kio shut his eyes rubbing Sawyers left side with his right hand. He wasn't asleep, he just had his eyes shut, but he was tired, even though he didn't mention it his day was a bit more stressful then he explained. He just didn't want Sawyer to worry about him.

User Image

Monsterrz

DeersackBatman

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas