Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:37 pm
Previous Titus had humor, loads of it, just not on the same level as normal people. The things he often laughed at had been cruel and vicious. So it was no wonder this had gone over his head.

"Oh."

It was all he really had to say as he stood there pondering how things had gone and how he could improve.

The salesman smiled and bowed his head slightly in respect. "You sound like a clever girl. One who has seen much and knows a thing or two about business in fact. I wouldn't want you to feel like I was forcing something on you. Especially since you obviously don't need a car. Why would you when you have this young man to drive you around. Your boyfriend I presume?"

This would probably be the only time in history where Titus wouldn't have a stroke at the very thought. He made no move to deny it either and simply stood there and smiled like the schmuck he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm
Oh? That was it? Jack he was way too passive. He should've taken her head off for wasting his time or... Something!

Oh well... Can't have your cake and eat it too, now can you Riyo? The ghoul shrugged him off and turned her attention to the little salesman. Yes. She was clever. Indeed, she did know a thing or two about business. "Well, aren't you just s-" She was going to say smooth, but the sound of shattering glass echoed through her mind at the mention of 'boilfriend'.

Her mouth opened to completely denounce and deny the idea, possibly loud enough for the human world to hear it, but the fact that Titus hadn't beaten her to the punch made her look back that way. There he was, smiling like some terrifying little angel, willing to wait on her every whim.

The air left her lungs, leaving her deflated and slumped over. "Can we just... Look at the ******** cars already?" Riyo decided that neither confirming or denying the suggestion was best. s**t she had gone soft, but it wasn't every day someone devoted everything they had to you. It was refreshing.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 pm
Riyo seemed almost ..irritated? at his response but Titus couldn't really say why. She didn't say anything either so he was only left to wonder as he turned to look at the salesman who stood by politely smiling and waiting.

Bowing his head slightly the salesman gestured back toward the building. "If you would like. I think I have a few models just outside the showroom that may catch your eye. Please, follow me." The salesman had apparently been doing this for a while. The sudden mind change didn't make him eager or anxious. Instead he was calm, like he was simply riding the waves.

Ever happy to please Titus stepped up beside Riyo and waited for her before following the salesman. "Do you think you will see one you like?" He was no longer sure if she wanted a car or not but he was willing to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 pm
Riyo sighed and followed the little demon to the show room, her hands folded over her chest. "Hm?" She glanced up. "No, probably not. I'm really picky, and I'm not entirely interested in breaking your piggy bank." Spending a pretty penny? Sure. Spending all of it? Nah.

The ghoul started looking around the lot with a mild interest. "I couldn't justify keeping something like this anyways. I've embraced my new humble-" more like meager "-Lifestyle. I feel like... I guess I feel like I'm catching up on the childhood I missed out on, only I still have to find ways to pay for myself." Which wasn't so bad. "Suppose I should get a job soon though." What with being in her third year. Couldn't ride the Amityville gravy train forever.

"What was your childhood like?" She suddenly turned and asked him, knowing full well this would probably be her only opportunity.

Inu-Mitsu

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:11 pm
It was interesting to hear that Riyo was adjusting to her new way of living. Titus could imagine it to be hard going from one extreme to the other. But it still sounded nice in a way. At least Riyo seemed enthusiastic about it.

And then the question came. It was a question Titus wasn't ready for. His mouth opened ready to reply with something generic but he stopped. It was like he was almost floundering for an answer. His childhood could be considered pleasant. He had anything and everything he ever asked for. Toys, games, clothes you name it but there was only one word that kept popping up in his mind.

"Lonely." Was what he finally settled on. It didn't say much but at the same time it said volumes.

"If the young lady would direct her attention of here." The demon salesman chimed in happily. "I think you will find a few cars to your liking." And for most they probably would be. Classy, sporty, black and with Riyo in mind they had hints of red, though the man had been guessing due to the way she was dressed. Plus most of the cars in this area were named after cats so it was always a plus.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:38 pm
It had been an impromptu, spur of the moment question. Riyo hadn't put much thought behind it, but to some degree she'd figured Titus was Titus for a reason.

Her footsteps stopped and she just stared at him, almost dumbfounded that something like that had left his jagged mouth. It made sense. It really did. Many things made sense now, all from one single word. She understood, and it was possibly the first time she could recall relating to someone like that.

The ghoul's mouth opened to speak, any sound immediately cut off by their whimsical salesman. Oh... Right.

Riyo glanced around the selection with lips pulled into a thin line. Yes, the cars did look nice, but all of them practically screamed 'if one thing breaks on me your life savings goes down the shitter!' "Yeah. I'm not seeing me behind these wheels. You've got the color preference, but the budget is way off."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:50 pm
There was another nod from the salesman. A note of understanding. "Not a problem. Its just a matter of finding the right fit. With one thing narrowed down we can go from there. Please, this way." He motioned the two to follow. "We have some cars for the more modest budget in back. Perhaps you will see something you like."

Titus followed quietly, though his mind was still on the question that had been asked him. Riyo hadn't said anything further on the matter and Titus didn't know if he was supposed to respond with something else. "Would you change the way you grew up if you could? Make things simpler?" It was a question he always asked himself but never knew the answer to. There was so much unknown about the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:02 pm
Yeah. Probably nothing cheap enough for a cheapskate like she was. Oh well.

Riyo had contemplated touching on what he had said, but she was instead posed a question that was just as serious. Her brows furrowed. "I think about that a lot." As if mimicking what he was thinking. "What it would be like to go back and do it again. I actually had a dream like that once." The ghoul admitted, smiling at the memory and the fact that he had been in that dream. Seemed like things had made a full circle. "But things are never that simple. Inevitably you'd still have to come to terms with your flaws." She reached a hand out to pat him gently on the back.

"When those thoughts start haunting me, instead of thinking about what if, I remember how far I've come, and even when I hadn't gone that far, I thought about where I could go. I still do."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:10 pm
There was that smile again though there was an edge to it that hadn't been there before. Like it was slightly forced or mostly for Riyo's benefit. "Hopefully I can think that way too someday." Because he certainly didn't think that way now. He really hadn't gotten anywhere and in most ways he was falling behind.

"Here we are." The salesman came to a stop gesturing to the lot before them. There were a number of cars though most of them were still high end vehicles. "Please, look around. And if you have any questions feel free to ask."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm
"Don't force it." She whispered to him, reaching up to ruffle his hair like a kid before taking a stroll around the room.

"I've got a question. Why are you even bothering to show me these overpriced chunks of metal?" Riyo turned her nose up to all of them, obviously displeased. It may have seemed like there was no way to sway her, but the feline more than likely had a weak spot she didn't even realize existed.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Titus wasn't sure if there was another blow coming or not but stood braced as Riyo's hand came toward him. When he only ended up having his hair ruffled like he was a two year old he tried to determine how he was supposed to take it. Ultimately he ended up being pleased with the gesture as he was with most of the things Riyo had done today. So easy to please.

At Riyo's question the salesman turned toward her with his usual smile. "It's not a big secret and in truth its very simple. Sometimes its the enjoyment that you seek. Just looking at and seeing something new, even though unattainable, can be quite thrilling. Being able to even sit in a car you wouldn't otherwise be able to afford could be all the pleasure you could really need from the experience but it also gets you thinking about the finer things in life. You start to think about the things you want, the things that you would like to have. If one of those things happens to be a car I wouldn't argue the logic but if not well, you aren't hurting my paycheck." He probably made more on one commission than a lot of folks made in a year.

"Plus, the further back in the lot you go the cheaper the cars you will find. I can't promise they will be something you would like but they run, are functional, and aren't costly to those who don't have high paying jobs. If you need a car, perhaps you will find something you like." Like subliminal messaging he kept dropping that little note. Maybe that was the key, catch people that didn't want to pay a lot off guard by actually offering cheaper cars. Though it was probably a wonder how they had any cheap cars at a place like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Riyo... Was honestly quite surprised at his suddenly philosophical stance on cars. She rubbed her chin and narrowed her eyes as he finished his explanation. "I... Huh. You're a lot smarter than I gave you credit for." And she imagined he was probably used to that. More than likely why he was making the big bucks.

"Well alright then. Farther back I go." Though even at the end she still found herself dissatisfied. Cheaper, yes. Did they run? At least for a year she imagined, but it just wasn't anything she'd ever want. "I think I've had enough window shopping for today." She'd never planned on getting anything anyways. "Why don't we spend the rest of the evening doing something fun?" What she hadn't figured out yet, but-

A glint happened to catch her eye from one of the adjoining lots, only it wasn't a car.

It was a motorcycle.

User Image

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 pm
It seemed as though Riyo was done with looking at cars. For now it seemed like she didn't want anything but at the idea of doing something fun Titus smiled. "Sure, whatever you like. Just tell me what you would enjoy and we will do it." Titus might have suggested something but to be honest he didn't know entirely what qualified as fun.

"Do people still go see movies? Or-" Riyo was staring intently at something and Titus wasn't sure what. He came around to stand behind her and leaned down just a bit so he could peek over her shoulder and follow her line of sight. "What are you looking at? The motorcycle?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:55 pm
Titus's suggestion went in one ear and out the other. "Uh huh." She halfheartedly nodded until he mentioned 'motorcycle'. "Uh... Huh?" Her head shook as she tried to snap herself out of it.

"Oh.. N-no. Of course not." Even though Riyo was walking towards it anyways. Towards that sleek looking ride with the little red stripes on either side. "It's... a deathtrap." Which she secretly liked. "And..." Her hand touched the leather seat. What was she saying again? "Mm." Hard to lie with stars in your eyes.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:34 pm
Titus tilted his head slightly as he followed Riyo toward the motorcycle. What she was saying and what she was doing weren't exactly going hand in hand. "I suppose it could be a deathtrap if you don't know how to drive."

He watched her curiously as she touched the leather seat, bliss written all over her face "Have you been on a motorcycle before?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff