Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
My Love is my Enemy (with IcePheonix98) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Brendon watched the nurses and the doctor desperately. Ace had to make it through, he didn't know what he would do without him here. Taking the medicine from the doctor Brendon quickly swallowed it before looking back over at Ace the best he could without it hurting to much. Thinking of the words he overheard the doctor say he felt the tears return. Ace had to make it through he couldn't die not tonight, not anytime soon. It wasn't his time he would rather have something happen to him than Ace dying. He had to wake up. Seeing no nurses watching he forced himself out of his bed and managed to get over to the male's bed quickly yet with allot of pain. Gently taking Ace's hand he knew that he shouldn't do this. If his husband came in it wouldn't be that easy to explain he had feelings for Ace. Sight he reluctantly released his hand and looked at Ace's fragile appearance.

{{OCC:}}

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:59 pm
✿*゚’゚・✿Prince Ace Minemoto✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image

✿*゚‘゚・✿"All is fair..."✿*゚‘゚・✿
User Image

Ace still didn't respond, his small hand was cold and pale. His breath was heavy. "Bre..ndon... I'm sorry..I had to marry him...in order to save you..."Ace whispered and gasped in pain. His husband came in and growled seeing Brendon close to his lover. "Stay away from him. He is married now." The Duke hissed at Brendon. He wasn't considerate about others. He picked Ace up thinking that he was just being lazy and left with him in his arms. Ace still didn't respond he only got worse.

User Image
✿*゚‘゚・✿"...In love & War..."✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: N/A

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon hearing Ace he smiled softly. I know, and I'm grateful for that. he said right before the other walked in. Honestly in his opinion the man Ace was married to was a total douche bag. I'm his friend and I have a right to be concerned about him he practically growled back to the male. Seeing Ace picked up and carried away he wanted to stop him so badly. Ace would die at this rate and then there would be nothing from stopping an all out war again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:37 pm

User Image

User Image

The duke gently smiled as he laid Ace down on their bed. "Come on wake up. My love wake up." The Duke begged sofrly. He actually really loved the male but he was very cold on the surface. He quickly ran back to the infirmary very scared. "Please help him! Please! He is not breathing." The duke said crying softly. The doctor gently got Ace on a bed and checked for his heartbeat. "He is really weak...I don't know how to help him. His wound was very serious." The doctor said very sad.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon moved back to his bed and laid down before drifting off to sleep. He was able to sleep for a short time before he heard someone begging for help. Opening his eyes he saw the male back with Ace limp in his arms. Hearing those words he felt himself crumble. He was going to die. There was nothing anyone could do about it. Feeling the tears stream down his face he couldn't help but bury his face in the pillow. Hopefully when he woke up he would find this had been some bad dream.

{{OCC: Sorry it's taking me so long to reply school starts next week for me and I had orientation today and other things going on}}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

User Image

User Image

Ace looked very pale. The doctor pulled the curtain so that Brendon could not see what was going on. "Do not move him. He still has a fighting chance, his body just needs to make more blood and his breathing has to get better." The doctor said softly as he gently injected a medicine into Ace's arm. The doctor left after a while but the duke stayed with them. However by morning Ace had been pronounced dead by the doctor.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: it's okay I totally understand. I don't start school until 2 weeks from now but I have been working like crazy.

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:15 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon woke up the next morning to someone crying. Opening his eyes he saw the male whom took Ace away both time crying and a curtain around the bed where Ace was. Feeling his heart sink he didn't want to know what had happened. Though he could feel it. It was a feeling as if something was missing that he had it yesterday but now it was gone. Yesterday he still had Ace he could just figure out what had happened.

{{OCC: I don't start till Wednesday but I still have no idea what I need for my graphic design and illustration class}}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 pm

User Image

User Image

The duke cried softly and shook Ace trying to get him to come to. He gently picked him up and wrapped the small blanket around him to keep him warm. "Sire, he is gone...please." the doctor said beggingly. The duke shook his head. "No, I'm taking him to my country, they have more medical equipment there. I won't let him die. He is my lover." The duke said as he gently ran off but the doctor stopped him. He layer Ace back down and took the male out of the room. Ace slightly moved his small hand and slowly opened his pale eyes. He wasn't dead just in a state of unconsiness.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: Oh don't they preorder your things for you?

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon saw Ace lifted with a blanket wrapped around him. There was no hiding it though he looked pale and limp. Covering his eyes he sighed. This was the last thing he wanted to happen to Ace. He would give up anything if it meant Ace would live even if it meant he would die. Getting up from the bed he ignored the pain and headed to the balcony. Leaning against the railing he smiled softly as the breeze ruffled his hair. It truly was a beautiful country yet none of them were aware that their new king was dead already. Why did you have to die now? he asked the wind.

{{OCC: I have no idea some classes they do others they don't}}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:28 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace groaned softly and gently got up. He was still healing but his wound didn't affect his walking. He gently walked over to his love and hugged him from behind. "I'm not dead...I can't die right now when I am still needed."Ace said softly as he kept hugging the male from behind. The duke slowly came back in and seeing Ace was alive he smiled but left softly. He would talk to him when he was better.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon winced slightly feeling someone's arms around him. At least they were being gentle. Hearing Ace's voice he smiled softly thankful he was wrong. I'm glad...what might you be needed for? he asked him teasingly. Turning around he smiled down at Ace, he knew the male needed to rest but he could be a little selfish for this moment. Gently placing a soft kiss on his lips I don't know what I would have done if I lost you again. he gently cooed. Wrapping his arms gently around Ace he smiled. Now there was practically no secrets between them but still so much keeping him from being with the male.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:21 am

User Image

User Image

Ace blushed at the sudden kiss that had been given to him by the male but he gently kissed him back. The duke had seen them kiss and growled, he still wanted to keep Ace all to himself. When Brendon pulled away he blushed more and looked at him."I have to make sure that this situation doesn't repeat itself. I want you to be safe and happy."Ace said softly as he looked at his lover. He was ssacrifying his happiness for everyone else's sake.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: Sorry that it is so late. I've been working all week long

IcePheonix98

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon was very unaware that the duke was watching the two of them and saw the kiss the two exchanged. Seeing Ace's blush he smiled. It was jut like before except they were in a castle. Smiling slightly he looked to the male, I'm the happiest when I'm with you though he slightly protested. He knew why but still having to sacrifice everything just so he could be safe and happy was almost to much. He would never be happy since Ace had really done this, yes it was for him but still.

{{OCC: No problem my classes started today so I might not reply as often}}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces