Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
My Love is my Enemy (with IcePheonix98) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:21 pm
✿*゚’゚・✿Prince Ace Minemoto✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image

✿*゚‘゚・✿"All is fair..."✿*゚‘゚・✿
User Image

Ace opened his pale eyes, he smiled softly seeing Brendon's gentle expression. He gently put his pale cod hand on the male's cheek and slowly wiped away his tears."I thought I had lost you..."Ace said softly in pain. He coughed up a little blood, he gently wrapped his arms around the male but blood that soaked his shirt on the side began to form a puddle around him

User Image
✿*゚‘゚・✿"...In love & War..."✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: Sorry it is so short but my brain is pudding right now

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Brendon smiled through the tears seeing him open his eyes. Feeling Ace's arms around him he smiled wrapping his arms around him. Feeling something wet he looked down and saw a small pool of blood. Looking back to him he felt the tears rolling back down his face. At this rate there was no guarantee that he would live. Shrugging off his jacket he bunched it up before pressing it to the wound to hopefully slow if not stop the bleeping. No no no I can't lose you Ace. he softly said his voice breaking slightly. We need to get you to a doctor he said looking to Ace. There was no way he was letting the male die here.

{{OCC: It's fine}}

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace coughed up more blood but he gently tried to smile softly trying to not worry the male anymore. He gently laid against the wall very weak. "I'm sorry...I love you though, very much. I thought I had lost you...I don't every want to be away from you again."Ace said very weakly before he fell unconscious in Brendon's arms. One of the soldiers quickly ran to them. "Please your highness, we have to get you out of here. The enemy has started to attack." The soldier said softly and quickly looked at the other prince. He easily recognized him. The soldier pulled out his sword threatening him. "I'll kill you, you filthy prince." The soldier sneered at him. Ace slowly forced himself up and held his side but before he could say anything he heard a familiar voice. A male dressed in a beautiful military outfit came on a horse. It was his fiance, the Duke of Richmond. Seeing the soldier threatening Ace he quickly cute him down and was about to do the same thing to Brendon but he was stopped by Ace. "Leave him be, I'll go with you. Just leave him be."Ace begged as he stood in front of Brendon to protect him. The fiance narrowed his eyes and sighed softly. "Fine, but let's go before I regret not killing him." The duke said coldly as he pulled Ace on the horse and left with him. Ace was going to end this war no matter what and he was going to make sure nothing happen to the male even at the cost of his life.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: N/A

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 am
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon heard him and smiled. Ace felt the same way gently kissing the male's lips he smiled before Ace collapsed in his arms. Hearing one of his soldiers he nodded understanding though he didn't want to leave Ace here alone. He was just about ready to stand and take Ace with him when he saw the sword pointed to Ace. Unfortunately having no weapons on him meant he couldn't protect Ace really, unless he shielded him. Seeing someone else ride up he didn't recognize him meaning he had to be from Ace's kingdom. Within moments his soldier was cut down and now a sword was pointed at him. Growling he saw Ace get up to protect him. "I guess this might have been what it would have been like if Romeo and Juliet had be caught." he thought to himself before seeing Ace leave with the other male. Getting up he quickly rode back to the palace where he saw the enemy attacking. Somehow he would have to get through there to get any sort of weapon.

{{OCC:}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace cried softly knowing there was only one thing to do in order to stop this war. Arriving at the castle the doctor quickly stitched his wound up but he quickly went to his father. "Father, I will marry the duke...tonight."Ace said softly looking down. It didn't make him the slightest bit happy, but he knew that if he got married he would be king and then he could stop this. His father smiled and nodded. The ceremony was short a simple and as soon as he was crowned king he retreated the troops. His love would be safe now.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon could tell there was only one way in. Through the troops. Ace would be safe if he got through and fought. Urging his horse forward he found himself almost at his destination when he hit the ground. Forcing his eyes open he could tell he broke something. It hurt worse than anything he could imagine. Attempting to get up he gasped in pain before dropping back down to the stone street. Crying out in pain he practically wished he hadn't done that, his torso just hurt much more. Seeing his vision go fuzzy before going black. He was unaware of the enemy troops retreating. Or even that the male he loved had just gotten married to save him.

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace closed his eyes as his husband kissed him. He didn't even like him at all but he wanted Brendon to be safe. Seeing most of the troops back he sighed. "I think I hit that filthy enemy prince before we came back. He deserved it for taking our prince." One of the soldiers said angrily. Ace snuck out in all the commotion and went to see Brendon. He wanted yo make sure he was safe. He called out for him and when he found him passed out he quickly got off the horse ignoring his own pain and quickly managed to get him to his home where they quickly tended his wounds. He was in his palace in Gardania. "Please be okay...please...I love you.." Ace said beggingly as he stayed by his side. He wasn't going to let anything happen to Brendon. His husband quickly came in and grabbed him pulling him out of the room. "Stop tending to this man, you are married to me now and need to only worry about me." The duke said angrily to Ace.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon could feel sharp jabs or pain as he was moved. Gently opening his eyes occasionally he closed them once again. Hearing voices many unfamiliar to him he slowly opened his eyes and saw Ace being dragged out of the room he was in. Oh you're awake, let me go get the doctor he heard one of the nurses say. Turning his head in her direction he saw he scurry off to go find the doctor. He didn't recognize where they were which meant he was probably in Gardania. You were lucky to have only received a few broken ribs from your fall the doctor told him.

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace sighed and shook his small head before pulling out of his husband's grip. He would worry over Brendon all he wanted to. He still only loved him. He went back into the room and smiled softly and weakly seeing that Brendon had woken up. "You should be resting your majesty. Your wounds were much more severe. He will be fine he just needs rest and to not move much for a while." The doctor said softly bowing his head to Ace. Ace sighed and shook hid head."I'm fine, he will be staying until he heals. I have already sent a letter to the king so he won't worry."Ace said softly his voice sounding very sad and weak. He had his lover right in front of him but he could not hug or kiss him because of his tied commitment. The doctor nodded and left. "I'm glad you are okay. It's all over now. " Was all Ace said as he looked down softly at his hands

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon smiled seeing Ace step back in. Hearing the doctor speak to him he couldn't help but let his eyes trail to his side where he was wounded. Hearing that his father was aware on where he was Brendon smiled to Ace. At least he was avoiding another war from occurring. Gently reaching over he took Ace's hand and began to gently rub the back of it. Thank you for bringing me here but I'll be fine there's no need to worry. he said. He would move over slightly for him to sit on the bed but it hurt quite a bit still, it was slightly numbed since they gave him some medication. Whatever it was it was working. Seeing the ring on his finger Brendon gave a sad smile I see he said almost to himself. He didn't see it earlier or maybe he hadn't paid attention to it.

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 am

User Image

User Image

Ace looked down at Brendon, his eyes filled with happiness because he was safe but sad because he could now not be with him. He gently blushed when his hand was rubbed but when he moved he quickly retracted his hand and moved off the bed and sat in a chair next to him"It's alright, don't move right now. You heard what the doctor said. Please just rest. You are safe now. With me as king, there will be no more stupid wars."Ace said but looked down at the ring on his small slender finger. He had saved the male but at the cost of his freedom. His husband quitely came in and glared at Brendon. "I'm glad to hear that you are recovering. Ace, we have pressing matters to tend to." The duke said coldly as he grabbed Ace's hand roughly and pulled him out of the room, not caring if he was bruising Ace's small hands. Ace tried to get away from him only to be forcefully kissed by the male. "You know I will be waiting in OUR bedroom." The duke said leaving. Ace had a dark bruise by his small lips from the forceful kiss. He sighed softly and gently walked back into Brendon's room and sat back down on the chair. He wanted to cry from the pain and sadness but he forced himself to swallow his feelings so that he wouldn't worry the male.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon nodded slightly You'll be an amazing king he said knowing what the cost of becoming king was. Watching a male pull Ace away he figured that must have been the man Ace agreed to marry. Smiling slightly to him How are you feeling? he asked trying to avoid the subject of Ace's marriage. Now he really couldn't do anything with him. No matter how mush he wanted to kiss him, hug him, or even hold his hand he couldn't.

{{OCC: I'm sorry that this is so short my brain just does not want to function today it seems}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace just kept looking down so that Brendon wouldn't worry. He smiled softly gearing him say that he would be a great king. He didn't want to be king, but that had been the price to save the male. "I'm still not well, I am just glad that you are safe."Ace said softly. He was about to leave but he began to feel dizzy. He hadn't had any rest to regain all the blood he had lost. He stumbled a bit before he fell onto the floor limply. He had bruises on his arms and face especially by his lips.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: It's okay, I totally understand how you feel

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon was grateful that Ace did such a thing, yet he wished he hadn't. Then he could still be his. Now Ace belonged to someone else and nothing could be done about that. Hearing Ace he just wished he could kiss him right there but he couldn't. I'm safe because of you, and you should go rest. You would feel better. he said smiling gently. Watching Ace get up he could immediately tell something was wrong. Seeing him fall to the floor Brendon tried to frantically scramble over to where he lay only achieving to move slightly and having the pain return. Ace he cried out as the nurses rushed around him and moved him to a bed before tending to him.

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace didn't wake up. The nurses quickly called the doctor as she gently got Ace on one of the beds, She gently felt his forehead and sighed feeling that his fever was back. When the doctor came in and saw Ace the way he was, he gently took his shirt off and gasped. "No wonder he is dying, his wound hasn't been treated. As soon as he arrived he got married to stop this war." The doctor said as he did his best to dress his wound but Ace wasn't getting any better. He didn't respond and his breathing was very weak. "We can't do anything else for him...I don't even know if he will make it past the night." The doctor whispered to the nurse. "Take care of Prince Brendon, those were his majesty's wishes." The doctor said before he gave the medicine to Brendon. Ace didn't respond at all he was only getting worse.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers