My Love is my Enemy (with IcePheonix98) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm
If you are not me or IcePhenix98 please do not post here.

Plot:

So I really like this story plot it's something we could probably easily do
___ and Ace were the best bestfriends that anyone had ever seen. They did everything together and they were lovers. They were never intreseted in money or any other materialistic things, but they both had two major secrets. They were each the prince of the opposite kingdom and that they were in love with each other. Their families would be outraged if they found out that ___ and Ace were friends let alone in love with one another. One day when they were out having their friendly fun, the last straw was drawn. The dogs of war had been released. ___ and Ace were separated by the war and has continued for over three years. Will ___ and Ace still remember each other? And more importantly the bond between them? Or will they beat one an
other to a pulp?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rendon xx xx ockwood

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Brendon rolled over in his bed groaning as the morning light shone through the windows in his room. Forcing his eyes open he quickly shielded them simply because of the light. Today he had lessons then lunch with his family only after he had free time till dinner once more with family. At least in his free time he could easily go meet Ace between his kingdom ruled by the Lockwoods's and the kingdom ruled by the ____. Oh Ace just thinking of the male made Brendon's heart race and his stomach do back-flips. His family didn't know of the existence of the male or even of the two's relationship. They were no more than friends. Yet even with what they had he still hadn't told Ace about him being a prince. Perhaps because he was afraid of how he might think of him. The male could never imagine what he would do if Ace detested him. Smiling slightly to himself Brendon crawled out of bed, he had to go to lessons eventually. The sooner he got this over with the sooner the two could meet up.

{{OCC: Sorry it took so long I went out to dinner}}

User Image

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm
✿*゚’゚・✿Prince Ace Minemoto✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image

✿*゚‘゚・✿"All is fair..."✿*゚‘゚・✿
User Image

Ace yawned softly as he rubbed his small eyes. He gently stretched his arms and looked at the window that was letting all the sunlight in. The maid quickly came in with breakfast for the young prince. She told him his schedule for today which consisted of a family brunch, war meeting, free time and dinner with his family. Ace shook his small head but hearing the words 'free time' he became happy again. That was the only time that he enjoyed because he got to see Brendon. He was quickly dressed as he ate breakfast but he barely ate because of how excited he was but at the same time he got his usual feeling of nervousness. He was still scared that one day the male would find out that that he was a prince from the kingdom of Gardania. He quickly went to the study were his professor was waiting for him. He sat down and took notes but he couldn't really concentrate from how excited he was about seeing Brendon.

User Image
✿*゚‘゚・✿"...In love & War..."✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: It's okay sorry that it took so long for me to reply as well.

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 am
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon looked over as the maid walked in with breakfast giving her a small nod as she placed it down signaling she could go. Getting up he ate some of the food on the tray before deciding he was to excited to eat anymore. Heading down to the study, adjacent to the library, he opened the door to reveal his professor. He knew perfectly well the routine for here. All boring classes to him but all how to run a country considering he was Crown Prince of Acalican. The good thing was this morning would fly by because he knew he had something to look forward to later. That was seeing Ace. Taking note occasionally throughout the lesson he attempted to stay or at least pretend he was focused. Finishing the lessons he thanked the professor, it was courtesy in his country. Sighing he knew next was family lunch that was going to be fun. They always inquired on how his lessons were and if perhaps there might be a certain lady he fancied. There was someone but they weren't female.

{{OCC: It's totally fine and your layout is super pretty}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:01 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace had completely dozed off through out the whole lesson thinking happily about his lover. However his sweet daydream turned into a nightmare hearing the words 'Your Highness'. He quickly snapped out of his dream state and looked at his teacher who was dismissing him for the day because he was too distracted. Ace quickly left and was about to sneak off quickly only to be pulled by his father, the king. He was taken to the dining room where they would sit down for brunch. His parents talked to him about up coming things which Ace completely ignored. However when his parents said something about his up coming engagement he shook his head. His parents knew of his sexuality, they didn't except it but they did know. "You guys know that I will never go through with it. I am not getting married with someone I don't love."Was all Ace said on the subject as he ate his food in silence before he slowly left to his room. To Brendon he was not of noble blood. He quickly got dressed in street clothes and sneaked off to the stables. They had a small secret hide out in the country. He quickly rode there and smiled as he went inside where he waited patiently for Brendon.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns::Oh thank you.

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon left the dining hall before rushing to his room once out of sight of his family. It was a pretty uneventful lunch thankfully. No engagements or anything of much importance for him to be very concerned about. Well outside of a ball next month. Maybe he would ask Ace to attend with him but that would require telling him...everything. His family didn't know of his sexuality since they would most likely disown him. Then he truely wouldn't be of noble blood and it wouldn't be of much concern about Ace finding out. Quickly changing into his street clothes before making sure there was nothing that could give him away. Approving of the outfit he quickly made his way to the stables before taking a horse out to where him and Ace always met. Not all the way so the male wouldn't see that he had a horse. Stopping behind a few trees Brendon quickly slid off before tying the reins to one of the branches. Walking to the house he couldn't help the smile across his face as he opened the door to reveal Ace there waiting for him. Hey he said before shutting the door and walking over to where the male was.

{{OCC: You're welcome}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace waited patiently for Brendon and gently began to cook something up for him. Yes, Ace knew how to cook. He really liked sneaking into the kitchen to be taught to cook. He made a pie for them and some tea before placing it on the small table. Hearing Brendon's voice Ace imidetly got up and almost pounced on him."Hey, I've missed you.."Ace said softly trying to regain his composure. He was very excited to see Brendon but then at the same time he worried. He didn't want to ruin everything because of how much he loved the male.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: sorry that my post is so late. I had to work today and I was only getting on during my breaks.

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon couldn't help but smile at seeing Ace had made some food and tea already. He was amazing at cooking, though he couldn't help but wonder what else the male was good at. Brendon wanted to find out but didn't want to ruin what they had by trying anything. He wasn't that good in the kitchen at all it seemed to turn out a terrible mess anytime he tried, though dealing with animals he was really good at since they all seemed to like him. I missed you too he said keeping a calm appearance while inside he felt his insides going insane. The male was always able to do this to him, something no one else could achieve. I also missed your cooking he added in. If they kept the same mood from when he walked in Brendon would be tempted to just shove the male against the wall and kiss him till they both saw stars.

{{OCC: It's totally fine I'm flying home Sunday so I might not get any responses in then}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:21 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace blushed softly hearing Brendon's words but he managed to smile softly however when he heard him say that he had missed his cooking he laughed and shook his small head. He stood on his Tippy-toes and gave the male a gentle teasing kiss on the cheek almost close to his lips."Oh? Now should I be worried that you might like my cooking then me?"Ace asked teasingly as he gave Brendon another teasing kiss but this time closer to his lips. He knew the male didn't like him teasing him but he couldn't help it. It was fun and it usually sparked something between them. Ace gently went over and cut a slice of the pie and put it gently on a plate before he poured the male some tea."I almost thought you weren't coming. I would have missed you even more. Come sit and eat as usual my parents want me home early for me to help them with the farm work."Ace said softly as he looked at the male softly. He didn't like having to lie to the male but he didn't want the male to hate him because he was from a royal blood line that was rivals of the one that ruled Brendon's Kingdom.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: Sorry that this is so late

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 am
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon saw the pale pink blush spread over the male's cheeks he was cute with that but wouldn't mention anything. He knew the male preferably rather not be called cute. Feeling Ace's lips gently touch his skin Brendon felt his heart racing as a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Hearing the question on whether Ace should be worried about who he liked more him or his cooking, he let a light smirk fall on his face. So this was how he wanted to play. Feeling a second kiss fall onto his face except closer to his lips he felt the fireworks between them. Nope because the food is no where close to being as cute as you. he replied with a light smirk. If Ace was going to tease him he was going to back. It wasn't that he didn't like Ace teasing him with the light kisses, I mean he got to feel those fireworks. At the same time he almost just wanted Ace to kiss him and not his face. I'm sorry I had to help out my father with some of our animals. he said before sitting down. He felt really bad about lying to Ace but if he found out whom he was Ace might never want to see him again since his family was enemies of the one's whom ruled Ace's. Gently nodding he understood though he wished the male could stay longer.

{{OCC: It's totally fine I know we all have lives outside of the internet}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Ace blushed deep red and pouted lightly. It wasn't that he didn't like the male's compliments, he just didn't like the word cute. It made him feel like a little kid and even though he was technically younger then the male he didn't like thinking of it that way. He gently kissed Brendon's lips gently but just a small peck on the lips. "Thank you for understanding. How was the day be treating you.? Whip cream?"Ace said softly as he gently poured the male a cup of tea. He took his small cup and took a sip but yelped lightly because the tea had burned his small lip. He loved the time that they spent in this little house and he never wanted it to end.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: N/A.

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon saw the male's blush deepen and the pout. It was really adorable. Yes he might be only a year older but he really didn't see Ace as a child. I mean he wasn't the one lying all the time. Feeling the male's lips on his Brendon closed his eyes in pure bliss for the moment their lips were together. Why did Ace have to do this to him? Whenever he did he felt like just telling the male everything and to see if he would stay. He never could say it the words always got caught in his throat. It's been good so far, it's much better since I've gotten to see you. No thank you. Brendon replied before taking a bite of the pie. It was delicious as always. Hearing the male yelp from across the table his eyes shot up and looked at the male with worry evident in his eyes. Are you okay? he asked him concerned. There was nothing wrong so far he didn't appear hurt so there was either something or someone behind him or something happened to Ace. He would rather have the first option than something happening to the male.

{{OCC:}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:28 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace covered his small lip. He hoped it wasn't red but suddenly a smirk and a devious idea came to mind."Oww oww, I hurt my lip. Kiss it. Make it stop hurting." Ace said sofrly as he looked lightly sad. He went over to Brendon and gently sat on his lap as he looked at him. He loved teasing the male. However his royal birthmark showed on his neck. Ace smiled softly as he gently gave Brendon a small gentle kiss. "I think it feels a bit better now." Ace said softly as he laughed a little. He lived how silly he could be around the male as apposed to how propped he had to be when he was at home.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: sorry it's so short.

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon heard Ace and smiled slightly in relief. Thankfully it wasn't something to major. As Ace sat on his lap he knew that he wasn't going to turn down the offer to kiss the male. He didn't mind the male teasing him slightly, it made him feel normal almost. Noticing the birthmark he smiled slightly not recognizing it before feeling the male's lips on his. That's good he said before placing his lips gently against the male's keeping them there for a moment longer than Ace would. He could act like himself here rather than being proper all the time while in the castle. Here the male didn't care really much about asking Brendon about his family. He trusted him so much. Honestly he wished the day never had to end and he didn't have to leave this place. The small bit of normality.

{{OCC:}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:46 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace blushed deep feeling the male kiss him back. He gently moved away and sat down in his seat. He kept looking at the clock occasionally. "I have to go, I'm sorry. I'll see you soon."Ace said softly disappointed that he had to leave. Every once in a while he found himself wondering if it would be better to tell Brendon that he was a prince but then the issue was that they were from opposite kingdoms. He gently cleaned up and gave the male a small peck on the lips before he left. He got on the horse and rode home where he quickly showered and got redressed before going to his father's study for a meeting. There was some sort of war council meeting

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: N/A

IcePheonix98

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers