Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Nyimak walked along side a large river. Around the river on both sides, where large ever green trees, the scent of pine filled the air. Nyimak breathed in deeply, the air was damp and cool. She breath out slowly, then she looked up at the mountains in the distance, she wondered what was past them. Some day, she promised herself, someday she would travel where ever she dared to go. Her tail moved about behind her as she moved along following the current of the river. She really didn't have a plan for the day, but she figured she would think of something sooner or later. Her red hair shone brightly in the morning sun, her hair was a fire color red and orange.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

Iiro was laying in a tree next the a river. It was nice out. So very nice indeed. He let out a yawn and a giggle at the same time. He was the only one that could do this, but he was a god after all. He wondered if he was going to meet anyone new today or bump into someone he already met. Either one would be fine by him. But he did like meeting new mortals more sometimes.

He let a paw hang from the branch that he was laying on. He look down where his paw was hanging...oh what is this. A mortal that he saw. Oh yes. Yes yes yes yes! He let out a loud laugh and said "hahahahahaah is that a mortal I see with my eyes?"

Midnightglow18
Tags <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:48 pm
Znaruto
(Tag)

Nyimak heard the laughter and she could help but smile at the sound. Then she saw the blue paw and heard the owner of the paw speak. Nyimak smirked, she knew nothing of gods, so she was a bit confused as to why this guy was talking about her being a mortal. "And you would be something else??" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:11 pm
Iiro let out a laugh as he saw the lioness get confused. HAHAHA she must have never met a god before. Well Well! He love talking to these types! Yes indeed! He folded back his wings so she could not see them and gave her a big smile. He let out a giggle.

"Hahaha Yes yes! HAHAHA I am! I am the embodiment of laughter! So you could said I laughter itself. HAHAHAHA! No one can laugh louder or longer then I can! HAHAHA! So what are you if not mortal? I was correct was I not? HAHAHA" He said with a jolly tone in his voice.

He sometime wondered how it would be if he was a mortal meeting a god for the first time. He wondered what it would be like and how he would react to it.

Midnightglow18
Tag <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 pm
Znaruto
Tag

Nyimak smirked, she didn't see his wings so she had no reason to believe this laughing guys was anything but mortal. "So what makes you anything but mortal buddy??" She asked the laughing lion. She wondered then about the idea of gods, were they real?? Or was it just a silly idea of those who wanted something to explain everything..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 pm
Oh ho hooo! Now this little must not the god are real type or she just like logic more then anything else. Did he not just say that he was the embodiment of laughter itself! What more poof did she want? He jump down from the tree he was laying on and landed right in front of her. He was a very big lion. Bigger then any mortal male he ever met. He shook his mane in front of her. His wings still hiding that she could not see them. To any mortal he just look like a huge male lion.

Did she not see what he was wearing! He had jewels in his ear for god sake! Hmm no he didn't want to show her yet. Not at all. "HAHAHAHAH HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SOMEONE LAUGH LIKE THIS BEFORE? That should be all the poof you need! My laughter is god-like it own self! WAHAHAHAH! Does that not make not mortal its own self?" He said with a giggle. He love talking to mortals it was always fun and gave him a good laugh.

Midnightglow18
Tag

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:00 pm
Znaruto
Tag
Nyimak held her ground when the huge male jumped down in front of her. She saw he was very big and had some pretty metal on him, which she thought strange, but Nyimak didn't know everything, so who was she to say it was impossible for there to be a pride where such things were normal. She didn't have a pride of her own, nor did she remember her family, so Nyimak didn't have much of a line to compare to. "So you have a merry laugh, what makes that godly?? Are there not other merry lions in the world??" Nyimak smirked and raised her eyebrow at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:24 pm
Okay it was time to show her! To make her laugh! OH YES! he let out a laugh and let his wings spread out. He jump up and hover in the air. He lid on his side with his paw on his cheek and smile to her. "HAHAHAHA What was that about my laughter just being merry! No mam! Mine is the best! You can't just go around and saying that I THE GOD OF LAUGHTER HAVE A MERRY LAUGH! HAHAHAHA No No little lady there is no other lion out there that can laugh like me! like I said earlier I am the embodiment of laughter! HAHAHA! Come on now why don't you laugh with me since you insult a god. HAHAHAHAH!" He said with glee. He new he was going to get a laugh out of this one. But he didn't think it would be like this.

Oh well. Any laughter is good to him. Just hearing someone laugh set his heart on fire and passion. Oh how this god love laughter. It was the most wonderful thing in the world!

Midnightglow18
Tag <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm
Znaruto
Tag
Nyimak's eyes went wide when she finally saw his wings, she jumped back then surprised. She then laughed in surprise at his next words. "And I should laugh, if I am to be destroyed for insulting a god?? That seems like an odd thing to do, don't you think??" Nyimak had a high feminine laugh. She moved back, a little bit though she guessed if a god decided she was to be destroyed moving back wasn't going to do her much good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:54 pm
"Hahahah you got me all wrong! HAHAH destroyed you! HAHAhA Never! That would take away your laughter! I would never destroyed something at all! Hahaha I just want you to laugh and what a laugh you have. SO high, so light! Oh so wondeful! Just wonderful! HAHAHA" He said to her with a giggle.

He could never kill anyone at all. That would be pointless for him. His domain is part of mortal living not with them dead. You had to be alive to laugh. Why in all that is great would Iiro make someone not laugh. No never. That would never happen ever.

"Hahaha Little I told you my name could I get your at least. And Oh i was just messing with you the hole time. You didn't really insulted me i was just playing around with you to see what you do. HAHAHAHAHAHA" He said with a giggle.

Midnightglow18
Tags. I think we are almost done with this. think a few more post and we should be good. 8D

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm
Znaruto
Nyimak smiled and laughed "Well that is good to know that your are not angered, and not planning to destroy me, I have not done enough with my life yet to be content." She smiled and shook her head, "I did not catch your name, unless it's Mighty God of Laughter, but I am Nyimak" She shrugged then, "I have no title like you, nor a pride to claim, do you watch over some pride, or just wander laughing with random creatures??" She laughed again and shook her head, this god certainly was full of cheer..

((Indeed and indeed an amusing first rp for Nyimak ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:23 pm
Iiro Laugh a little when he forgot that he didn't say his name. "HAHAH Oops how silly of me! HAHAH My name is Iiro and it is very nice to meet and hear your laugh Nyimak!" He said to her. He was having such a good time with the little lady that he forgot that he had to go see someone very soon. It was his cubs Mummer's ball soon and he wanted to make sure he was there for that. They had ask him to go, so he had to make sure he went.

"HAHAHA Well I had a wonderful time meeting you Nyimak but i must take my leave now. I have to go see my cubs and I don't want them to know that daddy let them down. You have a nice day and Keep laughing! HAHAHAHA" And with that Iiro flew off in the sky waving back to her.

Midnightglow18
You can do the end post and this Rp will be done. <3 Thanks Again for rping with me.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:30 pm
Znaruto
End ^_^ and thank you for playing with me as well

Nyimak smiled and laughed once more, and said "It was nice to meet you Iiro God of laughter, fair well" she said warmly "I hope your cubs are well" she felt a little jealous, Nyimak had never had any cubs. She had no family to go home to, but one day perhaps she would. Perhaps she would have ones she loves, and could laugh with, as this god of laughter. Nyimak continued her way down the river, seeking others, seeking a place to call home.  
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games