Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓻: 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

Back to Guilds

A place of healing, roleplay, and friendship 

Tags: Durem, Adult, Roleplaying, Drow, Fantasy 

Reply Dusty Library - [Memories Archive]
{Memory} The Kuro Gang Black Ops (Main RP) {Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Sinistro I
Vice Captain

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:16 pm
Exousiai
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "So like, is your job usually quiet or does s**t happen?"
xxx___________________________________

No fancy hotel that doubled as the base for an underground organization was complete without guards, and a stoic brick wall like Luciano exactly fit the image. If Lucy, at 6'1", was intimidating to Lit, the 6'5" hulk before them was almost like staring a monster. It didn't exactly help that Lit had to crane their neck upward to make eye contact with Luciano. So when he asked if he could sit down, Lit was more than happy to oblige. "Yeah, yeah, sure." And to themself, Lit thought, Please do, all this upward staring is gonna wreck my neck.

Lit noticed the cup of coffee that Luciano held, and briefly wondered just how much it cost. Most of the surrounding coffee shops were much more expensive than Lit was used to, so either the wall had some serious expendable money, or there was a cheaper place Lit had yet to locate. "So like, is your job usually quiet or does s**t happen?"

Luciano took a seat in front of Lit. Luciano smiled at the question. Luciano sat back and said, "Some days there's too much commotion, and then others it's too dull," Luciano took another drink of his coffee and resumed, "There is never an in between, sadly. But, while it can be annoying it just means that anything can happen that day. The most I can do is just prepare." Luciano smiled as he smiled.
Judging by the look of Lit, they didn't look like anything that came out of the Military, so Luciano asked them, "So, you're the Person that maintains the site and such? Like, the coding and the graphics and so on. Did you go to go to school for that?- Tell me more about it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "UH. WELL. NOTHING REALLY OF NOTE I GUESS."

As Luciano briefly described his job, Lit struggled not to yawn too loudly but was, unfortunately, fighting a losing battle. "That's... that's cool, I guess. At least it's not always a bore." Lit visibly flinched when Luciano inquired as to Lit's job. Or specifically, the backstory behind Lit having it. "UH. WELL. NOTHING REALLY OF NOTE I GUESS." Very loud, choppy words tumbled out as Lit mentally fumbled to construct something that made sense. "Uh, like, not really? I mean, I kinda taught myself how to do all that stuff when I was working on my own page, y'know? After that..." Lit shrugged. What could they really say? It's not like they were really here specifically for site maintenance anyway, they just happened to be able to do it and were able to conveniently fill that niche.

I Sinistro I

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

Nariana
Vice Captain

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Exousiai

As Evron walked out of sight to continue his patrol, Layla felt a vibration in her sleek black purse. 'Noooo, please...' she thought and sighed deeply, knowing that it was a call from her other job. She pulled out the smart phone and answered with little enthusiasm, "This better be good..." as she walked back to her dungeon office, unlocked it, and took the call inside.

Several minutes passed, and Layla tried to leave her office again. The call would have taken longer, but she rushed her assistant to get off of the phone and to tell her about the update tomorrow. She was done working for today. It was far too late to take calls on her personal phone, even though she might have answered on another day.

As she walked down the hallway with no interruptions, she noticed Kate at the front desk as usual. "Good evening, Kate," she said and smiled politely. Occasionally the two would have conversations about hotel guests, just casual talk.

She also noticed Luciano talking to another elf right across the hall. The fellow looked a little crazy for a moment as they responded to something Luciano asked. "UH. WELL. NOTHING REALLY OF NOTE I GUESS," they sputtered. 'Okay...' Layla thought and raised an eyebrow at the loud stranger. The stranger looked like a kid, but she wasn't sure. She stared at him as she approached the two. She listened to their answer and recognized them as a newbie to the staff. Their name didn't come to her, though.

"You must be the person who makes my Golden Rewards Program look so spiffy online. I was wondering who to ask about changing the layout. I'm Layla. You are?" she spoke and offered her right hand to shake as they trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 am
Exousiai
[/spoiler

Nariana

Luciano nodded with approval. He could appreciate a self-made person, as he was one himself. Despite the family he comes from, Luciano did everything himself.
Just then Luciano heard Layla approach, then heard her voice. He smiled and gave her a slight wave, then took a drink of his coffee. He would go back to patrolling after his coffee was done; he wanted to savour it for as long as he could.

I Sinistro I
Vice Captain

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Koji_Mitsukai

Melodious Bard

12,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:56 am
Cas had shrugged off Luciano's offer to reimburse him for the coffee run. His drink ended up being pretty pricey and it didn't feel right making Luciano pay for it. When the call came, Cas understood what that meant and he nodded understandingly as Luciano went off. "Man, what I wouldn't give for a new mission.." He said after he was sure no one out of the loop was around. "I could definitely use something to clear my head. Organizing this exhibit is stressing me out."
Evron had just finished another lap around his route when he noticed his brother was back with coffee. And he was still talking with Kate. Which meant Evron would have to go over to them and say hi in order to get his coffee. What an a**.. He walked over trying not to over-think a greeting and eventually just mumbled out a gruff "Hey," With a slight wave of his hand.
"Oh, there you are. I figured you would have waited in the lobby for me to get back." Evron made a series of non-committal and barely comprehensible sounds that eventually added up to:
"Well.. I mean, y'know.. I got bored, and I have to patrol." He then cut off the flow to his stream of awkward word vomit by taking a drink of coffee and stealing a chocolate covered pastry from Cas' bag. At this point, Cas was trying his hardest not to make fun of him but the smile across his face got it across clearly. Evron responded with a glare as indignantly took a of the stolen pastry.

kdgalaxy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "Uh, yeah, I'm Lit. Hi."

Shortly after their badly worded reply, a third person showed up to crash Lit's impromptu not-party. Yet another tall and statuesque woman towering nearly a whole foot over them. Does the boss have a thing for Amazons and bears or something??? 'Cause that's about all I'm seeing here. The woman introduced herself as Layla, and made it clear that this was the person mired neck-deep in the Rewards Program. Which Lit thought was kind of an absolute mess that he didn't want to touch with a trackball glued to a ten-foot long pole. "Uh, yeah, I'm Lit. Hi." Lyth awkwardly went for the handshake, and broke it off as soon as possible. Being professional was not Lit's thing, and that included handshakes.

Nariana

I Sinistro I

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

Nariana
Vice Captain

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:13 pm
Exousiai

"Hello, Lit," Layla said and shook Lit's hand, but she was a little disappointed about the brevity. Her face didn't quite show it, thankfully. "Interesting," she commented aloud, though it was meant for herself. The way a person shook someone's hand said quite a bit about that person. People showed slivers of their personalities or backgrounds in the briefest of moments. Layla had a feeling that Lit hadn't been in a business meeting, career fair, or anything professional, like, ever. And perhaps they weren't feeling very comfortable at the moment, whether it was because of her or otherwise. Nonetheless, that didn't stop her from her next question.

"Would you happen to be free tomorrow around lunch? I actually would like to discuss implementing some changes to the rewards website," she asked politely. After another thought she added, "And since you're new, lunch would be on me." Layla found that the easiest way to make someone feel comfortable was to feed them. She looked at them expectantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "That sounds doable. Definitely doable."

Lit wondered why Layla had commented "interesting" when they shook hands, but didn't think much of it. And when Layla offered to buy Lit lunch(on the condition of discussing work stuff), Lit forgot about it entirely. Free food! Lit tried their absolute hardest to not look desperate, but nevertheless, a hungry gleam appeared in their eyes. "That sounds doable. Definitely doable." If there was any way to successfully bribe Lit, it was to buy them food.

Nariana

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

I Sinistro I
Vice Captain

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:56 pm
Luciano smiled as Layla and Lit spoke to each other. He liked seeing Layla getting along with people for a change. Luciano took this as his que to quietly slip away and do his patrolling.
Luciano decided to patrol the perimeter of the building- He had yet to do that. So, after Luciano quietly slipped away from the group, he made his way out the revolving doors. He turned his radio up so that he could hear his comrades speaking in case they needed him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:41 pm
Kate smiled at the brothers exchange. She didn't have any siblings so she liked watching when they interact, and these brothers seemed so different from each other. "How's your night going Evron?" She asked then took a giant drink of her coffee.

Koji_Mitsukai

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

I Sinistro I
Vice Captain

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Luciano whistled as he finished his round outside. While he was wrapping up the patrol, he felt his stomach start to growl a little. He forgot that he hadn't eaten in a few hours. Luciano pushed some of his hair back, contemplating what to have for dinner. But then it hit him, earlier Cas had bought coffee. It was only fair that Luciano bought dinner for everyone.
Luciano gave himself a nod of approval, and started walking back to the front desk.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:16 am
TIME SKIP to the next day...

As many calls as Layla had received yesterday about people complaining, she was extremely relieved when the calls were cut in half. This was almost back to her normal flow of work, which meant that she had enough time to crunch and stay on schedule with her paperwork. As a bonus, the person who called saying that his card was stolen called back to say that he found it under his couch cushion... Go figure.

When Layla looked at the clock display on her computer, she noted that it was 11:52 am. It was almost time to meet Lit. 'Such an interesting, odd fellow yesterday,' she thought with amusement. They seemed uncomfortable at first, but the mention of food loosened them up rather quickly. They agreed to meet her at the lobby at 12 pm sharp. She hoped that they were punctual, but she would see.

She decided to close up the office a few minutes early. She put her "out to lunch" notices on and neatly stacked her paperwork, so she wouldn't lose her place. She also took a notebook, where she scribbled ideas to mention to Lit about the Rewards website. After gathering her belongings, she stepped out of the office, locked it behind her, and proceeded to wait for Lit at the lobby office.

Today, she wore a dark purple button-down blazer with an off-white blouse underneath, gray slacks, and black boots. Her notes and things were tucked neatly away in a large black purse on her shoulder.

Exousiai

Nariana
Vice Captain

Hygienic Genius

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "hAH... I-I'm... here..."

For someone who stayed up nearly 24 hours straight the previous day, Lit was oddly awake and chipper at 11:30 AM. And by oddly awake and chipper what is really meant is: actually conscious and capable of rational thought. Ugh... lessee what do I need to do today... Lit reached for their cellphone, checked the to-do list... And immediately threw themself out of bed and into the closet. "IT'S! ELEVEN THIRTY! AHHHHHHHHHHH GOTTA HURRY" For the next 20 or so minutes, the room was occupied by a blur of blue and white as Lit hastily made themself presentable. After tossing on a oversize blue jacket and shoving their keys, wallet, and phone into the left pocket, Lit then bolted out of their room and shut the door faster than one could say "gotta go fast."

Lit made it down to the lobby just as the clock struck 12. As for how it took them ten minutes to get down when they had been in such a rush, one could only imagine how lost Lit must have gotten. In any case, they made it on time. Barely. "hAH... I-I'm... here..." Lit made their way to the waiting Layla while weakly rubbing sweat off their hair with a sleeve.

Nariana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:39 am
'It's time. Hmm,' Layla thought as she glanced at her smart phone before putting it back in her purse. As she was putting it back, she was pleasantly surprised by the sound of footsteps. She looked up to hear Lit announce his arrival.

"Right on time, Lit," she said and smiled when she noticed them wiping off sweat. They must have been in a hurry. Nonetheless, they were here. "I considered eating at the hotel, but that's boring. Let's go for a ride. I'm not in a hurry. I wouldn't be keeping you from a later engagement, would I?" she told them politely as she began to lead the way to the door. She couldn't decide if this was a business meeting or an acquaintance meeting. Her professional demeanor never seemed to turn off.

Exousiai

Nariana
Vice Captain

Hygienic Genius

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
xxxxxLIT XOUS
xxxxxxx "I mean, not that I don't have a life but like..."

For Lit, who was the kingpin of the casuals, the concept of the "business lunch" was completely new to them. They had briefly done about five minutes worth of research on it on their phone before passing out the previous night, but that hadn't been enough, and Lit was sweating bullets not just from their sprint down to the lobby, but also nervousness. Layla's coldness don't help at all either... I don't know how to be professional?! Lit almost blanked out when Layla addressed them, and Lit spent an embarrassing full minute before finally realizing and replying. "Uh... s-sure! I'm like, totally free almost all the time! I mean, not that I don't have a life but like... I mean, if you're not busy, then whatever's convenient, you know? Hahaha..." Lit rambled on aimlessly before silently plotting their own death sentence. The crime? Making a total fool of themself.

Nariana

Dusty Library - [Memories Archive]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces