Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PW DRP] First time prankster (Needle + Siobhan + Others?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm
Fanfiction woes

The books had been read. She had the gist of pranking and how it worked, and now it was time to test it on someone easy, before she moved up to the bigger fish (or owls, as it were).

Her first victim was going to be someone whose friendship she valued and whose tone of voice she did not, but who was expressively honest enough to get an accurate read on effectiveness. The only problem was, she had no schedule to note, and Needle would have to move fast - luck was on her side as she headed to her dorm room from the maul, a heavy bag of prank supplies held in both hands against her chest.

The interaction was brief - really only Siobhan chattering about fabrics and threads and something about a doll - and eventually the Banshee was gone, screaming down the hallway.

Needle slipped into her friend's room, and carefully and methodically replaced every single inkwell with eventually invisible ink before returning to her own room...and the bara yaoi manga that Muka had accidentally introduced her to.

bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm
Fanfiction woes

Siobhan knew OF prank week. However, she became so involved in reading prank columns in popular magazines, she eventually passed it off as more fictional worlds to indulge in, and less of a worry in her mind on campus.

The banshee decided to spend a great deal of time this night writing out her newest fan fiction, involving a Swim Team cartoon about Leviathans. She wrote them happily pranking each other and getting into sexy misunderstandings. After hours of writing, she took a break.

When she returned, all her written words were now gone. Blank pages filled the notebooks she'd assumed she had spent hours on. Had she imagined it all in her head? Not again! It happened a lot.

So she wrote it again.

An hour later, the words were gone.

Siobhan spent the rest of the wee hours of the morning wailing loudly in despair.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 pm
Fanfiction woes

Needle laughed when the first mournful wail drifted into her room.

But by the time four hours of it had passed, it wasn't as funny anymore, and ended up stuffing rolled pieces of torn cloth into her ears to block out the noise.

And a pillow over her head, just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 pm
Nameplates

She didn't get much sleep, but it wasn't really going to stop her.

The next time she walked past Siobhan's room when the ghoul wasn't there, she stuffed a piece of chewed gum into the key hole - hidden, but to ensure that the key wouldn't fit the first couple tries - and then swiped the nameplate off her door.

And the giant poster about a leviathan swim team.

She wandered down a few more doors, and swiped a random name plate - one that said Elysiel - to put on Siobhan's door. Then, eventually, just to make things really confusing (and mostly because she felt a small thrill of pranking on a wider scale), she began swapping a few other name plates as well. In the end, the following mess had transpired:

Siobhan's room was now Elysiel's.
Elysiel's was now Zero's.
Zero's was now Frost's.
Frost's was now Siobhan's.

The only tell of who could have done it was the small traces of ink on each name plate.

Then, humming Sleep, Priestess to herself, she continued on out of the dorms to head to class, a few of those bara BL manga from Muka's prank in tow.

bittiface
zoobey
cherno astra
stoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 pm
A great and terrible shriek haunted the Ghost Dormitory. Siobhan's room was not her room. Where did it go? Someone else's name plate was here now. She spent ages floating through the halls whining and worrying. Finally, she found her own door?

But inside was... inside was....

WHERE WAS HER STUFF? WHO'S STUFF WAS HERE-----

WAS SHE BENG EVICTED? KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!?!?!?!

"I AM A WRETCHED FAAAAILLLUUUURRRREEEE!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:10 pm
Needle sat in her own room, her back to the wall and a magazine on her knees, and giggled softly at the heartbreaking wails of her friend. She stayed there until she could control herself again, and once that was achieved she peeked out of her own dorm, only her head visible past the door.

"Goodness, are you alright?"  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:12 pm
Siobhan's head whipped around, her ten feet of hair cascading around her in wispy tendrils of ghostly mayhem. "Needle!" She wailed, floating over to her door in tears.

"Oh! I---I think.. I might have been kicked out of schOOL?!" She shrieked, her head dropping into her hands as she sobbed. "I cannot find my bedroom! The door I used to use is someone else's? And a new Siobhan has a room elsewhere with things that are not my own!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 pm
"A new Siobhan?" Needle parroted, sounding surprised in a rather subdued way. The Engraver stepped out of her room and looked this way and that down the hallway - clearly playing it up - and eventually spotted the Leviathan Swim Team poster on the door, only because her finger prints were on it.

"Perhaps you are being replaced?" She mused, pressing a purple index finger to pale lips.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:20 pm
She was.... being REPLACED!??!?!?!

Siobhan let out a terrible gasp, one that almost sounded possessed and painful. "Nooo!!!!!!! WHY!?" She wailed, dropping to her knees. "I am being replaced? Is it because I did not focus on my studies? Did I not put enough effort into my school life?"

She sobbed again. More and more. How awful, this feeling in her heart. To be taken from this wonderful place. She had gotten much too comfortable, and now? Now, she was to be removed and replaced with someone more suited to Amity's greatness!

"Noooooo.........."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 am
If it wasn't already obvious, Needle was not the best of friends to have.

When Siobhan started to panic, Needle gave a soft, pitying coo and reached out for a very awkward but not pointy hug.

"I will miss you, my friend."

---

But an hour later, Siobhan's room would be labeled as such again, and Needle would hunt her down to tell her the good news,  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 am
Siobhan wasn't sure what she did right, but her room was back!

She insisted Needle celebrate together by stuffing themselves full with junkfood and reading terrible fanfiction aloud.

Okay Siobhan read it aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 am
Oh dear Sister~

With her pranks on Siobhan shaping up nicely, Needle decided to turn her attention to the level two prankee: her sister, Lattice. The only reason she hadn't tried it on her before hand was simply out of respect mingled with a strong desire to be better at it first, which was indeed as contradictory as one might expect.

But Lattice was on the table now, so to speak, and Needle had to think of something good to get her with.

First, she replaced every single one of Lattice's brushes and pens with pensnakes, which were not too receptive when it came to being still and getting dunked in ink.

Pales

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 am
Bittiface

Needle had never been discreetly praised for her pranking before, but she was willing to enjoy the celebration nonetheless.

And she really thoroughly enjoyed the terrible fanfiction she was being subjected to.

And even ask ed for more to be written.

C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 pm
Lattice knew something was off when her brushes and pens where more wiggly than usual. She fought with them, trying to straighten them out. Soft hisses of displeasure exited from the wriggling tools causing Lattice to be quite perplexed.

She dipped a pen into an inkwell only to have the snakepen avoid it all together by wrapping around her wrist and biting her, the act startled her so much that it knocked the inkwell over and spilled ink everywhere.

Lattice felt the pain but managed to stoically blink and peer down toward the shape around her wrist.

"....You are not my brush or my usual pen. How did you get in here?"

She quietly stood and wandered toward her sister's dorm, "Needle Dearest? I think you left your amusement in my room...?"

It was not beyond her twin to buy things like these for the novelty of something new and so perhaps Needle had left them in her room during a visit?

Enoh Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:43 pm
Needle was on the other side of their shared door, the one that adjoined their rooms, and had taken up listening for any indication that her prank was working. There was only muffled words at first, no matter how good her hearing was, but eventually there was something clearly said. To her, nonetheless.

"Oh no, dear Sister, this was quite on purpose!" Needle announced with a restrained glee after opening the door just a fraction, in case she took it upon herself to be very un-Lattice like and throw the snake. "It is called a prank." She educated through the door, delighted at the way it was turning out. "The intention is to cause harmless mischief that mildly inconveniences the target for a short amount of time."

There was a small pause.

"Though some pranks may have longer lasting effects." Like Muka's now blue hair. Or that soap-star face dress she had been forced to wear the whole day prior.

Pales

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces