Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What age will you start to feel old? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What age will you be when you start to feel old?
  Less than 21
  22-24
  25-26
  27 to late 20s
  early 30s (I am soo old)
  mid 30s
  late 30s
  40s or higher
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 am
I want to know what age you will be or will be when you start to feel old.

Tell me what age will make you feel weird and old. sad

To me, I won't feel old until I turn 26. To me that is old because it makes me feel like I am getting close to 30, and that I am an adult and that I think I should have wrinkles starting.

but yeah, what age will you be when you start to feel old?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:44 am
I already feel old since I will be turning 25 soon. sad It will make most of us feel terrible since we are like halfway to 30. crying

Much better than turning like 27 or 28. Once I am turning those ages, I probably won't be able to hear you mostly correctly. sad I fear I will be partically deaf by the time I am 30.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:47 am
But yeah, I really think I can't hear very well. sad It makes me feel old that at my work I have to get close to them to hear what they say when they want to find something cuz I will be like "HUH?" *holds ear to them* Weird. I'm weird and old. sad

*lolz* *holds ear to them* Huh? What did you say?

I feel soo old now. crying "Huh? What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:51 am
Not to mention the pills I take to go to bed like benadryl. biggrin I take like 300-500mg of benadryl every night to get to bed. They do cauze me to feel werid and could cause hearing tinnitis. sad Not to mention blurred vision. I want to mess myself soo much. biggrin

I'll look soo young but I'll be like ".....................huh??????????" then a few seconds later... "OH ok. "

I'll feel soo weird. I'll only be 25, but will feel like a 50 year old. My brain..... crying what have I done to it.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 pm
Wow. I was like this back then? I’m 28 now about to be 29. So I feel really old now cuz 30 is like right around the corner. 4laugh Too funny. I said I would feel old at 26. I’m 28 now so I must be ancient. My elbows wrinkle too much so I only feel old only for that reason. Other then that I look like a teen, but see my elbows when I walk if you walk behind me and that will give away my age. rolleyes soo weird. My elbows didn’t do that at all when I was like 19 or so or younger. Now well, don’t really care but imagine if I was like 40. Probably gonna be bad, my hands look kinda super dry and wrinkle easily to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:29 pm
pirate

Oral Pleasure

Winters Moon Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 am
Depends. If I am still lifting weights and running 5 miles each day I do not think a number will affect me. But if I can not do those things I love doing that will be too old. I have seen weight lifers in the 40's so time will tell what age will make me feel old.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 pm
I just looked at my hands at work compared to the 34 year old Mexican girl I work with. Her hands don’t wrinkle that much, where mine I can see faint lines on my wrist when I try to mess with stuff on top shelf, where hers there’s no line. Skin is really dry. Hehe

Not to mention my white hairs. If I keep getting more and more I’m gonna freak out thinking I am turning into a zombie, cuz zombies in izombie hair turns white. Lolz. Gonna be weird. Not gonna dye at all, cuz I don’t care, just a pigment.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 pm
Yeah my elbows wrinkle badly if I extend my arm out all the way or if you see me walking in front of you and you see my elbows wrinkle, gives away my age. Soo weird lines in my elbows. Looks like a 40 year old. Wrinkled badly. My manager is 29 and he doesn’t have elbow wrinkles at all, where I am 28 and my elbows wrinkle bad. Lolz. I mean bad. Like a line at elbow. Soo old. A cheesy old 50s woman has the elbow wrinkle like at even 90 degree angle, still soo weird. What do they feel like? I mean mine are like lines soo old. 4laugh

My hands are really dry. I can see my wrist wrinkle lines. It’s there. Comes too soon. Amanda hands. They wrinkle too soon. I can see where the wrinkles are at, gonna get bad when I am like 40, it’s cuz I’m white.

Update: I just saw my hands wrists today while in my car. My wrists have like visible lines, looks like wrists of a 40 year old cuz the lines never disappear. It’s weird, must be age. You don’t even wanna know about my elbows.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 am
I’m getting a lot of gray/white hairs. sweatdrop new ones keep coming up. I’m not stressed or anything but I think I am getting to the point where I can’t count it well anymore, but I’d say least minimum 100 white or gray hairs.

It’s weird, only a matter of time until I have salt/pepper colored hair. Lolz. You guys stressed me out and now I’m going gray badly. Oh well, just a pigment. But young ppl would say it’s cuz I’m getting old. Just soo weird. People on this site freak out about finding like 1 or a few gray hairs and say it’s cuz they are getting old, so guess that means on this site I’m considered an old person cuz I have soo much.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:24 am
My hands are like really super dry now. My wrists and hands wrinkle badly it look like I’m wearing cleaning gloves.

And I think I’m developing distorted vision. The walls in stuff like bulges out slightly and it just looks like the walls are getting more round. It’s weird. I close my right eye and it almost looks like looking through a wide angle lens. It wasn’t like that a few years ago. Scared I’m gonna see fisheyed when I get old. I’m getting soo much headaches. Like the tove lo video for habits stay high, might see like that when I am an old man. I probably do see like that and don’t realize it cuz my vision seems normal to me. But soo weird, I guess it’s cuz our eyes are round.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:48 pm
I finally just filmed a high quality video of my bare feet walking to see if my ankles wrinkle/shows lines when I walk yet like on old women.

And it does wrinkle slightly when I walk, actually it’s worse than that, there’s like always a line even when I’m standing. eek And my left foot shows 2 faint lines like all the time even when I am standing. I must be both aging and of course I’m overweight and am on my feet all the time so my feet may be swollen, I mean they look fat. Probably gonna get a lot of wrinkles soon. Happy about my feet though, gotta keep it up so it gets even deeper like toddler feet.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:00 pm
Anaya the Bee
I finally just filmed a high quality video of my bare feet walking to see if my ankles wrinkle/shows lines when I walk yet like on old women.

And it does wrinkle slightly when I walk, actually it’s worse than that, there’s like always a line even when I’m standing. eek And my left foot shows 2 faint lines like all the time even when I am standing. I must be both aging and of course I’m overweight and am on my feet all the time so my feet may be swollen, I mean they look fat. Probably gonna get a lot of wrinkles soon. Happy about my feet though, gotta keep it up so it gets even deeper like toddler feet.
Heres an update. I’ve observed my feet and well...wow I’m probably the only male who’s feet looks swollen and wrinkles at ankle at 28. I mean I see asmr feet videos and their feet barely does it but when it does it’s only when they walk, where my feet I stand and you can see well the line or wrinkle or what most would say the fold like you can tell where the wrinkle is gonna be. If you wanna know, my feet almost looks like baby 2 year old fat feet.

I blame my beer belly. My legs look really skinny but the big belly is putting a huge gravity pull on my lower area which could explain the swelling well if it looks swollen to you. I’ll post a YouTube video soon through nagengast 2 so you all can judge.

https://youtu.be/d1Dh4snnCmM Here is video so you all can judge.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 pm
My wrists wrinkle too soon now. Imagine if I am like 40s or even 50s. Have a uncle who’s in early 50s and his wrists have a line all the time, like not even bend up a little, line or wrinkle is already there. Weird. I’ve got faint lines in my wrists. Is it cuz I’m overweight? Arms looks a little fat like I can grab fat on my arms. My hands are really skinny though. It goes from skinny hands to fat arms right after wrists. weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:34 pm
I think my hearing is muffled kinda to.

https://youtu.be/A0iAte4HZnw

Like this video, at 420 that’s probably how I hear things. My hearing feels too crappy. I have to hold my hand to my ear when I deal with customers at work. Makes me feel old.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff