Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Comfort Zones [Xavier/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:12 pm
There was a pause as he stiffened, slightly anxious about her moving closer; but then he reminded himself that she was just trying to help, even if they'd just met. Merry's inquiring gaze was met with a hesitant one of his own, and finally, with a soft sigh, he gave a nod of his head.

"O...okay..." Xavier whispered, barely audible.

beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 am
His acceptance was met with a gentle smile, and taking pity on him, she sat back again, giving him his space back. "Okay."

They didn't have to start today. Poor Xavier already seemed pretty overwhelmed, and she didn't want to push him. "How quickly do you want to learn?" The tribe had a couple of approaches to teaching their fledglings how to fly. One was through patience and repetition. The other was really straight forward. Jump, and fly.

Merry had learned through the latter, but that probably wasn't the best course with this boil. "How long have you hand your wings?"

kuroopu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:19 pm
"N-not today," said Xavier quickly, his cheeks flushed. He shuffled a little where he sat, tugging absently at his overlarge wings and wishing they weren't quite so awkward. "I, erm, I have to - to go somep-places. B-but, erm...s-soon, I...I g-guess..."

He took a breath and tried not to act ridiculous. "A....a few d-days," Xavier mumbled, voice barely audible as he spoke to the floor.

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm
Merry nodded, a gentle smile resting on bright lips. She'd figured he'd want to take his time, and that was okay! Learning to fly needed to happen at a comfortable pace, or accidents happened, and usually those were pretty painful. She recalled one of her cousins having been rushed out of the nest and right off a high branch, and that poor boil had made an awful noise when he'd hit the ground. Kind of a...crunch/wail.

"Do you have a phone?" Didn't everyone in this school have one? She'd hate to just assume they did, and be wrong. "you can send me a message when you're ready. Or if you just want to hang out or something."

And no damn wonder the poor thing was having so much trouble with his wings. "A couple days? Goodness, that'll take a little getting used to." Since he'd mentioned leaving the ghoul rocked up to her feet, and a pale hand extended down in an offer of help. "You get your balance with them on your feet, and then we'll work on fling. Okay?" Her grin was bright and reassuring. "It's been a pleasure talking with you."

If he did take her hand, she'd give him a tug up to his feet, and before he could shrink away she'd wrap him up in a tight hug.

kuroopu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:32 pm
He had a phone, but there was a slight problem with said phone.

"Erm," said Xavier, now blushing even brighter (if that was even possible). "Y...yes I d-do, but, erm..."

He lifted one clawed hand and waved his fingers a little as though to indicate that it was becoming more and more difficult to press the buttons when ones fingers had elongated into sharp claws at the ends. Xavier lowered his arm and tried to look as though this was a normal occurrence.

"I, erm...well, I just...t-type s-slow," he mumbled. One wing rose and then fell back limply again, as though giving up before it had even started. He gave Merry's hand a wary look, but accepted it anyway, grasping her fingers to pull himself to his feet -

- and then before he could walk away, he felt arms around him, squashing the breath out of him, Xavier's face pressed against her chest. He gave a squawk of surprise and squirmed, but the hug was clearly meant to be pleasant, and after a second he tried to stop acting as though she was trying to kill him.

"T...thank y-...you," he mumbled.

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm
Taking pity on the poor boil, the ghoul released him, though she was quick to fish her own phone out of pocket. "If you're having trouble typing," she began, grinning brightly at him. "they have this voice feature thingy. You just hold the middle button down and then tell the phone what you wanna do." She did just that, a finger pushing into the main button on the front of the phone, and waited for the voice to roll smoothly out of the speaker asking how it could be of assistance.

With a giggle, Merry shifted the phone closer to her mouth to make sure her command was easily heard. "Add contact, Xavier." A little bing sounded, then the voice came back on to say Xavier had been added to her contact list.

"See? Super easy. Works with texting too, so maybe that'll help." The phone was stuffed away again. "But you were leaving, so I'll let you get on your way. I hope you have a good rest of your day." Clasping hands behind her back, she grinned at him, equal parts fondness and encouragement.

kuroopu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:53 pm
Xavier watched, curious in spite of himself, as Merry pulled out her own phone; the idea that he could just speak into his phone instead of the painstaking, troubling task of typing in every letter, was a very good and useful idea, and he very much appreciated her help.

Which he told her, in soft, barely audible mumbles, his cheeks pink, but at least he said it.

"T...thank you," he said, and then quickly bolted before any other ghouls could pass by and sit on him like Hel.

beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces