Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Comfort Zones [Xavier/Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm
Often times Merry wandered. She had explored the school grounds many a time, but every day she seemed to meet more and more creeple, and everyone was just so different. Today was no exception. A suspiciously dark shape near the edge of the wood had caught her attention and drawn her near. At first she didn't know what it was, but then she saw the wings, the horns, the drape of clothe and the fall of dark hair. She'd come across a student. Laying on the ground. Face down.

It was so incredibly curious that she approached as soundlessly as possible, ears up and on high alert. She was not yet intimately versed in dissipation, and didn't know if the body on the ground was just asleep, or hurt, or even dead.

When she saw the subtle rise and fall of his wings as he breathed chased away a good majority of the tension that'd been creeping into her shoulders, so as she moved up silently around him she was grinning. A stealthy, colorful ninja, she went unnoticed(probably), until she as dropping down on top of him. "Why are you laying here like this, are you hurt?" A little late to be worrying about that, having draped herself over his wings. Wings she was now tugging at gently to peer beneath. "Hello?"

kuroopu*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:11 pm
It happened like this:

Xavier, still unused to his (rather large) newly sprouted wings, had decided to keep them out for the better part of the day, in the hopes that when the day ended, he would have learned to use them properly. In true Xavier Hollow fashion, this had meant a great deal of stumbling about, knocking things over, running into walls, and vague and terrible attempts at flying, all resulting in messes and mayhem.

Which was why he was currently lying in a crumpled heap on the ground just outside of the forest on Amityville grounds, nose pressed into the grass. He had tried, sort of, to cover himself, and make himself less obvious by flopping the wings over him, but this had the opposite effect, since all it did was making the rather pathetic heap of dark feathers more suspicious. Still, Xavier felt better in his attempts at hiding, and he stayed there on the ground, pondering life and its miseries.

He would have gone on with it too, had it not been for the heavy something that squashed him a few seconds later. Xavier let out a wheezing sort of muffled squeal of surprise, all the breath leaving him momentarily, and his wings flapped weakly, one of them trying in vain to pull itself away from prying hands.

At first he thought it might be Helmut - besides being his closest friend, she was also the only one who would have sat on him so casually, but the voice that carried to Xavier's ears did not match that of the wendigo's. Therefore, Xavier deduced morosely, it was clearly someone just picking on him.

"I'm not h-hurt," Xavier mumbled. "M'fine."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:02 pm
"Well that's a relief!" The enthusiastic voice sounded close to his ear as hands and knees shuffled about on top of him until she could flop back down with her head next to his, arms draped over his shoulders, and legs sprawled out along his back. Her own wings hung down limp to either side, sort of framing his own.

She, at least, was very comfortable.

Head turning, she pressed her nose int his hair, snuffling around until she could find his ear. "So why'ya layin' out here all alone if you're fine?" She sounded genuinely curious. "Were you napping?" She bet he was! It hadn't even been a week yet since her enrollment, and already she found the grounds housed excellent places for napping.

"What's you name?" Noisy little s**t.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:29 pm
She was laying on top of him. She was laying on top of him.

Xavier panicked immediately.

His untrained wings began to flap messily and fast, Xavier letting out a startled, terrified squawk. He wriggled this way and that in an attempt to free himself, finally managing to push himself forward using the tip of one wing, and rolled away from the ghoul, winding up in a heap at the base of a nearby tree, wings sprawled out on the ground.

"I - er - I f-fell," said Xavier lamely, his cheeks flushing a bright red. "I-I just...I f-fell..."

"W-who are y-you?!"

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:19 pm
It was like trying to ride a bucking bronco.

Merry gave a startled chirp, grip on the boil tightening, before managed to squirm out from underneath her to lay in a sad little pile of feathers at the bass of a tree.

Sitting up, she blinked at him, head tilted to one side, then leaned forward as his cheeks began to darken. "You're blushin,' she pointed out, chuckling softly as she gave one of his cheeks a soft prod. "How come?"

Oh, he'd asked who she was. "Merry." It was said with a grin, dainty fangs flashing. "Who're you?"

[quote="kuroopu']  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm
Now that he was sitting up properly (sort of), he could actually see who it was that had decided he was their newest cushion. She was quite pretty, with white skin and brightly colored wings, and her appearance overall was most definitely overwhelming.

Xavier shrank back a little.

"I-I just l-look like this n-normally," he mumbled, embarrassed. Even her name was bright, and Xavier tried to curl one wing around himself almost protectively. When it didn't cooperate properly, he latched onto it with both clawed hands.

"X...Xavier," he said finally, cautiously. "A-are you a s-student?"

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 pm
"Cutie," she giggled out, hand falling as he shrank back away from her touch. Rocking where she sat, she wrapped her hands around her ankles, wings falling into neat lines along her back.

Her head cocked to one side, bird like, at his embarrassed mumbling, but she didn't comment, instead answering his question with a cheerful chirp. "Yes I am! Brand new, just moved in."

Scootching forward, she leaned close to him again, looking up at what she could see of his face over and through his wing feathers and hands. "And you?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 pm
Why was she calling him cute. No one ever called him cute, and Xavier flushed an even brighter red, his cheeks crimson. Merry seemed to have complete control over her own vivacious wings, which made him feel all the more pathetic that he could not seem to get his under control properly. And she was new.

"W...welcome to A-Amityville, then," he mumbled, a few feathers falling out of his hair as Xavier's shoulders drooped. And then suddenly Merry was invading his space again, and he leaned backwards automatically, eyes wide as he scrambled to figure out what she had just asked him.

"I - I'm a s-second year!" Xavier squeaked. "I - I've been a-at Amity for a-about a y-year now..."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 pm
Everyone was just so welcoming!

And blushed easily, Merry was finding out. Pachua had seemed very bashful as well, but Xavier seemed to be truly frightened of her, which was just baffling to the ghoul. It was not a reaction was all that used to.

Frowning thoughtfully, she leaned back, letting him have a little breathing room. "It is very nice to meet you, Xavier." Bright eyes twitched down to his wings, hands holding them firmly, then back up to his face. "Is there something wrong with your wing? Is that why you were on the ground?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm
He breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned back, giving him more space, some of the tension in Xavier's shoulders easing - though it did not entirely abate. He was still giving her a very wary look, as though afraid she might pounce on him again.

"I, erm..." he mumbled, thoroughly embarrassed by this question. "I w-was trying t-to fly..."

He floundered for a moment, gave up, and said, in a tiny voice, "I...I am not...g-g-good at flying."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 pm
"No?" What was with the boils in this school and not being good with flying? Admittedly, two wasn't a very large pool to judge by, but is struck the colorful ghoul as odd, none-the-less.

Hands on her knees, she gave her own wings a little twitch, settling feathers. Her head cocked to the side as she watched him, and the ever present smile broadened. "I could teach you maybe? If you want?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm
Xavier didn't really want to admit just how lame he was when it came to doing things that most other people could do, because even as a second year, he was failing miserably, and this was thoroughly embarrassing to him.

That, and Merry was still way too bright. It was somewhat hard to look at her, but Xavier did his best, blinking rapidly in her direction as she offered her suggestion.

"T-that..." he said, face flushed to the point of melting into a puddle if he got any redder. "That...I-I'm not a v-very good s-student..."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:48 pm
"That's okay! I'm patient, and flyings really important." Rocking forward, she lay her hands flat on the ground, peering up at the raum. "You wanna fly, right?" She considered that a rhetorical question. Who wouldn't want to fly?! The mere thought was just absurd.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 pm
He flushed, because as simple as Merry's question was, he still had difficulty being straightforward. Xavier's face flushed, and for a moment he waffled, his wings trembling a little; but then, after a moment, he took a deep breath and said, in what he hoped was a convincing tone of voice (though it was rather small), "Yes. Y-yes I want to l-learn to fly."

beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm
"Soooo..." She ventured, smiling sweetly at him. "Let me teach you?" Lifting a hand, she touched the feathers of one wing, nudging them down gently so she could see his face better. "What have you got to loose?"

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces