Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Niall Hughes - Mind Healer ~London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
                                                  In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
                                                  Straw into gold chump, I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack
                                                  Maybe I need a straightjacket, face facts
                                                  I am nuts for real, but I'm okay with that
                                                  It's nothing, I'm still friends with the

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀᴇʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil turned his chair at Niall's suggestion and took the vial, frowning. Not that he was going to say much, but he'd heard about the dangers of taking a mind-altering potion from Rick a long time ago. However, he trusted Niall not to make the same monumentally stupid mistake. Elixer to induce euphoria, hmph! He settled back again as he took a sip of the potion, his eyes quickly finding the dark spot. Soon, however, the potion started taking effect and he could feel himself relax, though he could feel something in the back of his mind giggle. It didn't worry him, not nearly as much as it should have, and he relaxed further, tension easing out of his shoulders and neck that he hadn't realized was there.

He continued to focus, feeling a portion of his mind fog over. Part of him wondered wondered if this was actually going to work, the part he recognized as Dante. Another, however, wormed itself toward the fore, taking note of how he was staring at nothing but a door. Virgie felt calm, at peace, though he noted that that stupid mind healer was just out of sight, even though he knew he was there. that eerie calm pervaded, however, and Virgie snorted as Niall asked how he was feeling. "I feel like this is a waste of time. What exactly is staring at a door supposed to accomplish?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: This had better work...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
                                                  Get along with the voices inside of my head
                                                  You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
                                                  And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy
                                                  Well, that's nothing

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Niall watched Virgil for any outward sign of change and belatedly realized it would be a whole lot harder with the absence of breath. Instead he kept his eyes trained on his back and for a moment he thought he saw a difference but since the other hadn't responded he figured he was imagining what he wanted to see. After another few minutes he was going to ask to possibly try again when he heard the vampire snort and say this was a waste of time. For a split second he felt his fears and come to fruition and that they would have to try a different tactic when he realized the tone of Virgil's words were different. And he wasn't threatening him with violence yet so it couldn't have been Dante. He kept his distance behind him not wanting to disturb the focus as well as trying not to seem too excited.

"Is this you, Virgie?" He had to get confirmation before he continued otherwise it wouldn't be completely effective, and on a less professional note he just really wanted to see if he had succeeded in hypnotizing a vampire. "I need to talk with you, and it's very important that you listen carefully, ok, Virgie? I know it must seem boring, but I need for you to keep staring at the spot on the door and not waver even for a moment." This was the part Niall was most worried about. There was no way of knowing if Virgie would actually listen to him or worse, if he attempted to circumvent and flee. Though he would like to believe he could subdue him before he got very far. Making sure the man's sight was still firmly on the door, the mind healer came up behind him and before he could second guess himself swiped both his hands in front of Virgie's eyes at a moderate speed. The sudden movement was the most important part of this technique; after having been trained on a specific thought and now in a specific mindset (Virgie's) the movement is suppose to alert and give way to older memories while the mind is lax. Whether it worked at this point directly lied with the alters.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                  So what if you could see me know
                                                  Would you recognize your son
                                                  Am I disappointing you
                                                  Would you know what I have done

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

S̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ʏ̶̲̅ᴛ̶̲̅ʜ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ɴ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅A̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴍ̶̲̅ɴ̶̲̅ɪ || A̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴛ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ E̶̲̅ɢ̶̲̅ᴏ || P̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʙ̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴅ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅V̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ᴍ̶̲̅ᴘ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgie rolled his eyes, taking his eyes off the spot (why was he even looking at a spot to begin with?) and glancing back toward Niall as he did something with his hands. Sounding completely bored (because really, the blood traitor was certainly boring enough), he calmly locked eyes with the man and crossed his arms. "What are you doing? This is stupid. Staring at a spot while you're waving your hands around my face? Laaaaaaaaaaaame."

He still felt weirdly disconnected and calm, and he thought it had something to do with Niall. The filthy blood traitor must have drugged hin or something. This just further cemented in his mind that Dante and Virgil were idiots and he was much better off trying to find Megan again. "Was the hand-waving supposed to do something? I don't know about you, but your worthless hide obviously didn't do something right. You look like some stupid house elf waving your hands around like that."

════════════════════════

Thinking: This has got to be something Virgil cooked up...
                                                  OOC:

-☣-

So what if you could kill me now
                                                  What if you could end it here
                                                  What if you could live somehow
                                                  Would you even shed a tear

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 am

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall sighed moving from behind Virgie off to the side rubbing his hand across his face. This had been one of his fears with this treatment, that while Virgil may become susceptible the other alters wouldn't be. He didn't waste his energy becoming annoyed by his insults, to him and to house elves, but instead went back to his desk to rifle through his findings."Virgie, you're not really in any position to be exceedingly rude. I know you can't exactly control it but please at least limit yourself to one insult per five minutes I'd be most gracious." the healer absentmindedly said looking over his paperwork. "Oh I hear congratulations are in order, it's a boy if you haven't already heard. I more curious on the why than the how at the moment." Niall figured the least he could do was keep Virgie talking and have him accidentally slip while he tried to figure out something to do. Nowhere in his research had something like this happened, although to be honest there aren't a lot of vampires with DID willing to conclude to muggle studies. There weren't allot of muggles that would do the same either so really he was walking blind.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image
                                                  Am I disappointing you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

S̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ʏ̶̲̅ᴛ̶̲̅ʜ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ɴ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅A̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴍ̶̲̅ɴ̶̲̅ɪ || A̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴛ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ E̶̲̅ɢ̶̲̅ᴏ || P̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ᴇ̶̲̅ʙ̶̲̅ʟ̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴅ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅V̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ᴍ̶̲̅ᴘ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ʀ̶̲̅ᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgie snorted, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. "If you wanted an insult, I could give one to you. Then again, I could curse you too. You're one of the reasons I can't go to Mother, after all. Then again, she'd probably curse you for getting between her and her sons. I wonder if you could take it." His lips curled, a sneer planting itself firmly on his features. It wasn't exactly a secret that he didn't like the man. He thought Virgil and Dante fools and weak for going to him. Virgie was definitely the better of the three.

All of that went by the wayside as he heard Niall congratulate him for... A boy? Virgie had been slightly incapacitated lately to even know what was going on, and suddenly he realized that Niall was suggesting that Virgie had a son. A small smirk worked its way onto his face to replace the sneer, and he relaxed, throwing Niall a look. "Please don't tell me you haven't heard of the birds and the bees. That's really pathetic. Even I've heard of them." He then considered the other part of Niall's statement and rolled his eyes. "Besides, what does it matter to you about the whys? It's not like your perversions are impacting my life. The rest of my family's decided to drag filth into the bloodline, but that doesn't mean I will."

════════════════════════

Thinking: This has got to be something Virgil cooked up...
                                                  OOC:

-☣-

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall continued ignoring Virgie as he got reacquainted with his notes and even Virgil's file in order to figure out how to move on from there. The hypnosis had worked to an extent getting him the alter he needed but now he had to work with an uncooperative tween and figure out what the hell was next. He was curious however that he brought up his "perversions" since he didn't remember it being discussed that Virgie was homophobic. However that doesn't exactly surprise him since he was being raised to be a pureblood child lackey. "My so-called perversions are not the topics for debate this evening unfortunately." he replied drolly tapping his pen absentmindedly.

An idea came to Niall suddenly that made him slightly anxious but with really no other options. The whole point of the EMDR was to bring about certain feelings and memories of the shift but rapid movement couldn't work in this instance. He had to find other ways to raise his hackles and practically force the information he needed. This was all pure theoretical and he was pretty sure if his mentor from back when he was first starting were here, he'd be forced into a loony bin or worse, forced to actually write an essay on how ludicrous this whole plan was. But thankfully he wasn't, he didn't, but the lunacy would continue on. "You know Virgie, you talk an awful lot about supposed filth in your blood line and how you want to eradicate it. Why I mention that is because it's rather amusing that you feel so strongly about this when you yourself have just added to the problem. Or do half-vampires not count in the mission towards pureblood oligarchy? It's true they're a tad more resilient than the rest of us but unfortunately many view their blood just as lacking." Niall made a rather vicious mental note to get the twins something extra nice this upcoming Yule for the absolute dung he was spouting.

"Perhaps your birds and bees talk was a bit far-fetched. It wouldn't be surprising considering the woman who probably told it to you. I'm sure she's told you all about her love affair with her muggleborn husband and her halfblood son you probably couldn't hold a candle to. Does she constantly compare you to him? I've read in the files from Virgil and Dante she has a habit of ranting about her son with both pride and degradation. That's probably why she resorted to you, finally the pureblooded son she'd always wanted except now, well you're in your not-so-little predicament. Who's to say she'd even want you back if you could escape?" he mused aloud hoping the young vampire wasn't listening to his rapid heartbeat.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Am I disappointing you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgie had his arms crossed. He'd been coming to these sessions regularly for the past year, and he wanted to laugh at the fact that Virgil thought this was actually helping. If nothing else, it was hurting. They had no idea that Virgie was coming out more and more, though Dante usually shoved him back into a corner of his mind every time. Though, he never got a chance to see his son. That he blamed squarely on the mutt and Dante. The mutt refused to let Virgie anywhere near the boy, and Virgie was getting pissed. Sooner or later, their control over the situation was going to slip, and Virgie was going to prove he was much more dangerous for it. Maybe he could rip out the mutt's throat and let Virgil see the results? It'd be satisfying. Not that the mutt could do anything to him. Perks of being undead.

As it was, they were in the middle of yet another session of trying to get to the root of the problem and Virgie was already bored. Niall had been trying to dig up the past, only to get stymied every time because only Virgie was coming out. Now he was certain that the other man was getting frustrated. Smirking, he lolled his head back to look at the other man during his latest attempt. "This isn't working, I hope you know. It'll never work, and you're too much of an imbecile to even realize why." His smirk then turned into a grin. "And you'll never figure out why either."

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is getting old...
                                                  OOC: New scene.

-☣-

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall rubbed at his eyes after taking off his glasses and tried not to give in to giving a deep sigh. His jacket and tie were long discarded on the back of his chair, his hair was probably a mess from him running his hands through it in agitation, and his eyes were most likely bloodshot from a combination of rubbing and the long nights he was dedicating to Virgil's therapy. Or rather, Virgie's therapy since he was the main personality he would try and talk to during these sessions. Unfortunately, it seemed that beyond progressively annoying him and making him angry he wasn't doing much with him. Worse yet, it wasn't as though he could ask the other two personalities to allow him control since that was the exact thing they were trying to avoid considering what had happened the last time.

According to Virgil, the young boy was working increasingly hard to go and see his son for some odd reason and it usually took combined efforts on their part to make sure he didn't take over. Another thing to add to the worrying list since it had never before taking both alters to control the one and even now with them at the helm it was still a struggle. And to make matters that much worse, Niall was still nowhere as close as he should be to figuring out what the actual ******** caused him. All re-attempts at the hypnosis and EMDR had been met with nothing but scorn and mocking by Virgie and since most muggle psychiatry were still discovering methods on how to deal with dissociate disorder (it was still an upward battle just trying to get wizards to try mind healing, let alone diagnosis them!), Niall was essentially up the creek without a boat or paddle to lean on. And after about a year of this, even he was starting to get tired.

The healer sighed, not even caring how it sounded, at Virgie's words before he slumped back into his chair from his awkward standing position and crouched beneath his desk to pull out his thermos of still hot coffee and poured himself a cup. "I hope you'll excuse my lack of decorum at the moment. Blame it on pure laziness or the folly of my pureness being sullied by my disgusting homosexual relations, choose one and stick with it if you don't mind. I can only keep up with so much before my second cuppa." Niall replied drolly as he also pulled out packet of sugar and powder creamer and began fixing up his coffee.

"Anyway, you were saying? I'm an imbecile or something to that effect, I'll never figure this out, you know you're really getting repetitive as difficult as that may be to believe. I almost miss the days of Dante flinging furniture at me; least it kept me in shape. Sitting here listening to you b***h and complain for hours at a time merely makes me wish I could partake in something a tad stronger but well, that'd be rude don't you think? It's your money we're wasting after all and you can't even enjoy what it is you're helping pay for. Shame that." the Hufflepuff took a sip of his coffee and grimaced deciding he'd added maybe half a packet too much of the sugar.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image
                                                  Am I disappointing you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgie rolled his eyes at Niall's response, but kept his grin in place. It wasn't like the other was going to succeed. Not if he thought that Virgil was the real Virgil. He knew better. After all, he'd been living in Virgil's head, and knew exactly who had started the splintering, and he doubted the other alters were even aware. He was much smarter than they were, after all. "Well, it's not like convincing him is going to work. After all, Virgil has to be the original, right? It even says so in his name. He's Virgil Ross, supposedly the one that was in control before Dante came around. And then I splintered off." He snickered, bringing a hand to his face. "You have a clue how ******** up Virgil is, but you don't know how ******** up Dante is. That's the part that's amusing."

He shifted, stretching a bit before returning his attention to the therapist. All of this sitting he was doing was making him feel like an old man. He stood, getting the kinks out of his back before smirking. "I suppose I should tell you, after all. You'll never make the connection, and you'll never convince either Virgil or Dante of the truth." He stared at Niall. "Virgil was never Virgil to begin with. Everything started when Dante split Virgil from him, and then split me from him, all to survive. He didn't want to disappear, but that Whitethorne b***h made Virgil, and Dante disappeared until he was strong enough to come back forward." Virgie grinned, his expression sinister. "And neither of them know it. Dante doesn't believe he's really Virgil, because he did such awful things as Mother's son. He tortured, he killed." His grin then softened and he started speaking in a singsong voice. "And he'll never accept that he willingly went with a monster to get revenge for his life being ruined. Better to believe that the good Virgil is the real one."

════════════════════════

-☣-

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall just sipped his coffee allowing Virgie to do his usual child villain malarkey of "I'm smart and brilliant and you're dumb blahblah" but he was intrigued by the blatant emphasis he was placing on both Virgil and Dante's names. He watched him stand with an additional eyebrow raise since ooo, the bragging was going to be intense this session it seemed if the brat was moving around, and contemplated getting another cuppa when the bombshell was dropped. It never registered to him that he dropped his cup (thankfully on his desk so it merely clattered but didn't break) as he listened with rare rapt attention to what Virgie was saying because holy s**t.

They got it all wrong. All of them. If what Virgie was saying was true, which he sort of didn't want to believe it was since this wouldn't be the first time the brat had told him something to throw him off, but if it was, they'd essentially wasted years of therapy on the wrong freaking person. It was no wonder they weren't any closer to reintegration, he was working on the wrong link! Niall's eyes widened and his hands shook as he processed the vampire's words thinking of Virgil, the man he'd promised to help, who reluctantly befriended him and of Dante. Two men who were nearly polar opposite in term of personality and disposition but had started working together for the main reason of getting better so that they could be whole again. And one of the major things keeping them from it was this malignant tumor of an alter who had the upmost gall to be bragging about not just knowing this but rejoicing in the fact.

Niall had only heard of the term "black out" or read about it in many of his journals but he'd never experienced it until just that moment. One minute he was still sitting behind his desk and the next his feet were stomping over towards Virgie and his were bunched into his lapels shaking him. Dear God, he was going to get killed with this sort of behavior but apparently his rational brain was out for the count."You son of a b***h." Niall whispered, still not fully conscious of what he was doing. "You-you pathetic narcissistic little parasite-! You knew the entire time...and for what?! What's your endgame here?! You were caught out trying to procreate of all things and you keep talking as if-if you were the one actually in control of it all when I know the other two have you so far under lock and key Pandora's box looks like a freaking vacation so what is it?!" Gone was any semblance of a civilized mind healer, and barely a person as Niall shook Virgie again even knowing it wouldn't have its desired effects.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Am I disappointing you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgie was grinning when Niall stared at him like he was crazy, and kept grinning as he dropped his cup. It wasn't until the traitor grabbed him and shook him that Virgie's expression changed, becoming colder and far more dangerous. "My end game? I'm sorry, I was locked away for most of my existence before Father broke me out. Because Virgil and Dante were pathetically cruel and refused to listen to Father, because they didn't want to fix our family! I was the loyal son, they weren't! All because that b***h of a sister of ours had the gall to plead for life when Father tried to fix her mistake!" He grabbed Niall's wrists, glaring. "And then, to top it all off, Dante murdered our Father in cold blood to save her stupid life, and what thanks does he get for it? He nearly got killed! We almost died! And for what? Some mudblood's spawn growing inside our sister?"

He growled, shoving Niall off of him. "He saved her pathetic life, and she refuses to talk to us! Like we're diseased! He tries so hard to seek forgiveness, they both do, and she spits it back in their face!" Virgie snarled, recalling every problem they ever had could be traced back to one source. "You want to know what caused the break in the first place? You lay the blame on me? Well lay it on ******** Jaslyn! She was the one that screamed at us that she never wanted to see us again! When our entire family was falling apart, when we were trying to keep it together, she decided to blast it to smithereens! Father had gone to Azkaban because of a whore's words!" He could feel Dante, like the other alter was trying to bring himself to the fore in the face of Virgie's outburst. "We tried to find out the truth! Tried our damndest to bring Father to justice! And then..."

He chuckled darkly, knowing that Dante was likely either horrified by what he was hearing, or was infuriated. "When we tried to make sure our sister was all right after we had a fight with the mutt, she cast us away! Mother saved us, she set us on the path to regain what we had lost! You want to blame me for every problem we have? Who's the damned monster in this story? It's not me!" He relinquished control then, tired of being blamed for everything. He'd known the truth, knew it better than Dante or Virgil ever could. He was and had always been the faithful son the one that wanted to fix everything. The others would never get rid of him because they could never accept the truth.

════════════════════════

-☣-

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 am

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall knew two things: one, he was probably going to die this night and two, he hadn't yet changed his will so Elvira would go directly to Emmet instead of Rubin which just could not happen. But there wasn't much he could do at the moment except listen as Virgie explained who was truly at fault (surprise surprise, not him) and clamping his hands around Niall's wrists so even now that he wasn't to move he couldn't. At least until he shoved him back nearly knocking him over his desk. He grimaced as his lower back garnered the brunt of it but still kept his attention on the vampire who was actually opening up, just not in the manner he thought it would happen. He listened as the young ranted and sneered up and down his small office before suddenly going quiet after proclaiming that he wasn't the monster of their story. While he would love to disagree, Niall knew the true monsters were the people who helped in his creation. When he was silent for longer than a minute, the mind healer took cautious steps towards him finally regaining some of the common sense that had fled from him earlier. "Virgie? Virgie are you still with me?"

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:14 am
User Image
                                                      You know the games I play
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      When you've gone through hell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S͚̟̖̾̈́͘ʟ̢̤̙̉̍͆ʏ͕̖͔̓̆͘ᴛ̙̪̻̔͐̉ʜ̖̞̭̄̄̈́ᴇ̺̗̞̈́̑͘ʀ͍͔̦̒̾̅ɪ̙̩͕̀̎̆ɴ̢̱̺̆̑͛ ͇̜̭͋́̂A̡̟̣̔̂̈́ʟ̦̟̖͂͛͝ᴜ̘̠̼̈́͂͂ᴍ̧͕̹͑͒̀ɴ̥̰͍̐̑͛ɪ͚̞̳̑̇̋ || Ā͍̦̄͌ͅʟ̬͖̮̄̎͘ᴛ̘̝̩̈́̏̈ᴇ̡̆̃̔͜ͅʀ̠̦̫̓͐͠ ̼̪̣͑̚͝Ĕ̡̖̞̊͑ɢ̨̟̪̓͛̕ᴏ͍̞͙̂̂̽ || P͎͙̼̾͠͝ᴜ͓̦̣̽̊̓ʀ͖̼̘̔͑͠ᴇ̧̱̱̓͑̚ʙ̦̬̃͋̄͜ʟ̧̧̰́̐̐ᴏ̦̰̗̒͑̄ᴏ͎͇̻̋̎̄ᴅ̤͓̪̃̈́̋ ̠̟̫́̑̕Ṿ̛̼̥̑́ᴀ̡̹̝̈́̎̿ᴍ̧̠̮̀̆̀ᴘ͇͓̼̈́̍̂ɪ̲͇̈́̐̚ͅʀ̱̻̙̒̈́̈ᴇ̨̳͔̌̉̕

════════════════════════

Dante stood blinking for a moment, trying to figure out just what happened. He knew it was one of their therapy sessions, and that Virgie had been out (whoever's bright idea that was to have the brat out in the first place obviously needed their head examined) and had gotten angry for some reason or another. What, Dante had no idea. He didn't like that Virgie literally didn't let him in on what was going on, and Dante wasn't going to get the other to tell him what happened either. When he heard Niall ask if Virgie was still there, Dante fixed Niall with a look, a frown marring his features. "He... left. What did you say to him?" Dante crossed his arms, wondering exactly what Niall did. If Niall knew, then Dante wanted to know too, just so that he could do the same to the brat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What just happened?
                                                      OOC:

-❤-

You know how hard it can be
                                                      To keep believing in me
                                                      When everything and everyone
                                                      Becomes my enemy and when
                                                      There's nothing more you can do
                                                      I'm gonna blame it on you
                                                      It's not the way I want to be
                                                      I only hope that in the end you will see

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 am

Wanna bow to the floor
I want to make some love

Niall wanted to curse as he noticed the telltale signs of an alter switch and as bad as it may sound, he really hoped the one coming wasn't Virgil. He was still reeling from Virgie's words and he wasn't sure how he could face the man so soon. He snorted hysterically; right, how could he face a man that technically didn't exist?! Lucky was apparently with him since the person now frowning at him was, he thinks, Dante. He's pretty sure of it though since he'd been on the receiving end of his annoyed looks many times. "It's more like what he told me." he murmured running his hand through his hair agitated. "Apparently we-I've been wrong. Completely wrong about how to do this, or rather who I need to be talking to." Merlin, why was he trying to sugarcoat this for Dante? The man was known to throw a desk on a good day, Niall should not be tiptoeing around him about something as major as this. "Virgie he, he heavily implied that it's not Virgil who's the main personality but rather just another alter that split from it. Split from you." he explained looking at the vampire.

Diamond Wales

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games