Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 am
User Image

○~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~○

Ashlyn couldn't help but dissolve into a of giggles at his hate for healthy vending machines. Look at her she was giggling! She hadn't laughed or smiled this much since her parents had announced their divorce over a year ago. Ashlyn for the first time in over a year felt good dare she say she even felt happy. It was all thanks to Zach who was quickly becoming her new favorite person."Those machines are the absolute worse. Total humans. But don't worry we'll find you an A list vending machine filled with only the best junk food. But you have to share it with me."

OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 am
Experiment_number_626

User ImageZachary Mustain
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach made a pouty face at the girl like a little kid would do. "Get your own vending machine! I want one all to myself so that I can be a fat kid. You can have the one next to me. The one with the trail mix and dry fruit salad s**t." He laughed, breaking his whole trying-to-be-serious moment. He looked up at the sky as he laughed. It looked as if the moon would be leaving soon, which wasn't a good thing for him. He became more transparent in the day-time. He stopped laughing and looked at the girl. "You should be getting home," he told her, "Get some sleep. Maybe we will see each other again tomorrow night." He offered her a light smile this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:25 am
User Image

"Wow so greedy. I see how it is. But when I haunt a fast food restaurant and don't share with you don't complain. She teased him. Sighing as she looked up at the sky she nodded. "You're right it is getting late. I should go, I don't want to but I should. " Said Ashlyn standing up wishing the night could go on for a little longer. She didn't have school tomorrow (or was it technically today) so she could sleep in. The faster she fell asleep the faster tomorrow would arrive and she would hopefully get to see Zach again." Thanks for tonight Zach. I had fun." She said to the boy wanting to hug him,or shake his hand or kiss him on the cheek or something. But she didn't want to make things awkward so she gave him one last bright smile and a small wave."See you tomorrow my fellow ghost." With that she walked away from him and headed back to the house,smiling a ridiculously goofy and happy smile the whole way back.

OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach watched as his new female friend walked away from him and then out of sight. He smiled to himself softly and dissolved into thin air, satisfied with the way the night had gone. He continued to roam around the park, as he had millions of times before, invisible. He did this all night, just tuning everything out and going into his own little world. A world where he could be an actual person and be real friends with Ash. A world where the two could interact and go places and hang out. That was his happy place now. After tonight, even after Ava was gone, that would continue to be his happy place. And he was one hundred percent okay with that, even if the thought of eventually losing his new friend broke his heart, he would never take back anything that happened tonight. For the first time in his un-life, he was happy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 am
User Image

Ashlyn had reached the house,she had left her house key in her bedroom but her father had left the door unlocked. Opening the door she entered the house and closed the door behind her. She walked by the living room which was now full of furniture and empty of boxes. Her father wasn't in the living room waiting for her thank god. He was probably asleep in his bedroom. Ashlyn made her way to her bedroom where she changed out of her shirt and jeans and into a pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top. She headed to the washroom directly next to her bedroom, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Back in her bedroom she hopped into her new,unfamiliar and larger bed. Lately she had been having trouble going to sleep on this bed but tonight she didn't. She grinned into her pillow thinking about her new friend. In a matter of minutes she closed her eyes and fell asleep. For the first time in a over year she had went to bed happy.

The next day Ashlyn woke up at noon sitting in her bed,knowing that today was going to be different than other days. She was actually looking forward to something today. She wasn't going to meet up with Zach at the park until later. So until then she was just going to have to find ways to fill up her time. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly for once,she ate breakfast,showered,finished all her homework and had even went to town and bought a couple things. All while avoiding her father who still tried to talk to her. Finally it was getting dark outside. Ashlyn had changed into a pair of grey shorts and a white shirt,she had tied up her hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon. She grabbed her small black bag and slung it over her shoulder. She walked down the stairs and past her father who was I the kitchen. He didn't ask her where she was going and she didn't bother telling him. She quickly made her way to the park and sat down on her swing patiently waiting for Zach and hoping he hadn't changed his mind about meeting her. She would be devastated if her new and only friend didn't show up.

OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach made his way through the trees of the small patch of woods next to the park and strolled over to the swings where his pretty little human friend was waiting. To be honest, he was surprised that she actually showed. He sat down in his swing next to her and smiled at her. "Hey," he said quietly, "It's been too long." He gave her a playful grin before looking up at the night sky. "Yet another beautiful night... Two days without rain... It's a miracle, really." He moved his gaze back to her. "I blame you. Question: Are you Jesus, by any chance?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

"Hey." Said Ashlyn with a grin as Zach sat down next to her. She was so relived that he had shown up. She laughed at his Jesus comment and nodded. "I am. Dammit my secret has been revealed! How did you know.?" She said playfully as she began rummaging through her small bag and pulled out a couple chocolate bars and a bag of chips."I as Jesus have come bearing snacks. They didn't come from a vending machine but they should do now for now." She said to Zach holding out the chocolate bars and chips for him to take. Ashlyn was a strong believer that Junk food could solidify a friendship.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:21 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach looked down at the snacks being held out to him and then back at his friend with an apologetic smile. "Actually, I had a pretty big supper at home. I eat anything else, and I might be sick. Thanks, anyway." Nice cover, he thought proudly to himself, Very believable story. And no way to prove it wrong. He shoved his hands into his pockets and began swinging side to side, just as the two of them had done the previous night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

"Well okay more for me." She said with a shrug accepting his excuse. She opened a chocolate bar and took a bite swinging side to side along with him. She looked up at him curiously after s few moments of silent swinging."Where do you live anyway? I live down the block from the park but I haven't seen you around." She asked him. The town was pretty small and she was sure she had seen pretty much everybody who lived here since she moved to town a month ago.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:07 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach furrowed his brow and looked down at his hands folded in his lap. s**t. He didn't have a cover story for this one. This was one question that he didn't think she would ask. And what made it worse: He didn't even remember where he used to live, before he died. He had been tied to this park and where his body was dumped so long, he couldn't even really remember what the rest of the town looked like. "Um..." he finally said, "Just... around. I kinda live in the middle of nowhere. My... parents... didn't want anyone to accidentally stumble across our house. They're kind of... Well, they like their privacy."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Ashlyn nodded at is explanation. She could understand the need for privacy. She was a seventeen year old girl living with the father she currently couldn't speak to. She kept her life as private as she could from him. She bit thoughtfully into her chocolate bar as she swung from side to side."I can't wait till I graduate and go live somewh[]ere else." She thought out loud looking up at the sky and then back at Zach with a teasing grin." You could come with me Zach," She said to him not really being serious about it,but the fact of living somewhere that wasn't this stupid town with Zach was an appealing idea.

OOC: So sorry for the wait! University just started for me and it's taken up a lot of my time and energy but I promise to post more often!

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:29 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach sighed deeply. This was becoming more and more difficult. He kept his eyes on his shoes, avoiding looking at her at all costs. "I... I'm sorry. I wish I could go along with that. But I can't. I have to stay in this town forever. I can't leave." He looked around the park, still avoiding her gaze. "I mean, I wish I could. I've wanted to leave for... Hell, I don't know how long. But it's been a while. I want to leave. But, I just.... can't." He finally looked at her. If he had tears, they would probably be covering his face by now. God, why did those assholes have to dump his body here? Why couldn't the police find it? Why couldn't they just keep searching and find him and give him a proper funeral so that he could be at peace? Why had they given up on him?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

Ashlyn bit her lip as Zach spoke. He sounded really sad and conflicted and she felt bad. "Hey it's okay! Don't look down, I get if something is keeping you here. Don't look so serious." She said with an encouraging grin when he looked at her. Damn he looked serious but it struck her how cute he looked at the same time."You know Zach you're what's keeping me in this town right now." She added softly with a slight blush.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:40 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach couldn't take it anymore. This girl had been nothing but 100% honest with him, and he's done nothing but lie. He sighed and shook his head at her. "You will leave eventually. They all do. You'll grow tired of this town and want to move. You'll ask me to come with you, I'll say I can't. You'll think it's because I grew up here and I can't stand to leave my roots behiind, but you would be wrong to think that. See, I am literally stuck here. Even if I wanted to leave, I couldn't. It is physically impossible for me." Once he had started, he couldn't stop himself. "It's been the same old cycle for the passed fifty or so years and it really starts to get old... I just wish I could leave..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Ashlyn was puzzled as Zach began to speak. She hadn't meant tobuoset him and she didn't understand why he couldn't leave. She wanted to know why it was physically impossible for him to leave and she was also worried about him. She opened her mouth to say something to reassure him but then he said it had been the same cycle for fifty years and she paused. Fifty years? He was fifty? He looked like a regular teenage boy to her and now she was confused."Zach it's okay relax, I'm trying to understand what you're saying. What do you mean it's been the same cycle for fifty years and why can't you leave?" She asked him softly knowing that he might not answer her questions but she wanted to know and help him in anyway she could.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out