• Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 pm
Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

○~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~○

Ashlyn hated their new house. She hated the school she went to,she hated the new town and most of all she hated her parents. She hated them for how much they hated each other and for making her choose who she wanted to live with. The custody battle had raged on for months until Ashlyn's dad had won custody. Her dad's lawyer had declared Ashlyn's mom unfit and incapable of raising a teenage daughter (well she was) but that didn't mean Ashlyn didn't want to see her mom. She didn't even want to see her dad,so she locked herself in her new smaller bedroom and refused to speak to her dad. She only left her room to to go to school and downstairs to the kitchen. They had been here for a month now and Ashlyn hadn't said a single word to her father since they had arrived.

Currently she was sitting on her bedroom floor doing her homework. Her schoolwork was the only part of her life that she could control. She hated the shitty rundown high school she had to go to. It was halfway into the school year and while Ashlyn had easily caught up with the schoolwork,she hadn't made a single friend. All the kids hated her she was new and an outsider.They all refused to accept her so she was forced to stay at home,do schoolwork and try to communicate online with her old friends back home. Giving up on her schoolwork she sat up and pulled on her sneakers.Leaving her to and heading down the stairs. Her dad was in the living room still unpacking boxes. He asked her where she was going but she didn't answer. She just walked out the front door and closed it behind her. Heading to the only place in this shithole that she actually liked. It was a small rundown park a few blocks away from her house. It was 9pm on a Friday night and the park was empty,just the way she liked it. The park was lightly lit by the lights emitting from the few streetlights. She headed to the swings which was where she always sat to think and just relax. Reaching the swings she sat down on one of the sturdy swings and gently began to swing back and forth. She just wanted things to go back to how they used to be.

OOC: Sorry for the wait! Tell me if you want me to change anything. I hope this is okay c:

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:42 am
Experiment_number_626

User ImageZachary Mustain
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach sighed to himself. The park was so lonely at night. Of course, when there were people actually there, it wasn't like he spoke to them or anything. No one really noticed him. But why should they? They don't know him. All of his friends were long gone, and he was left alone in this run-down town. He wished to himself that he could just leave this place and move on, but, for some reason, he couldn't. He just couldn't let the past go. No one mourned losing him anymore. Mostly because there was no one left to mourn. So he just walked around the park and thought about the life he had lost. Sure, it hadn't been the best life ever, but it was better than this. He didn't even have the chance to experience love, and that's what bummed him out the most.
His thoughts were interrupted by a squeak, as if someone was on the playground equipment. That's weird, he thought to himself, No one is ever here this late. He looked around for a moment before spotting his visitor. It was a girl, beautiful as can be. He had seen her a couple times before, but there were always other people around, so he didn't bother to talk to her. But now it was just the two of them, alone in this park. The boy took a deep breath, and he was suddenly sitting in the swing next to the girl. "Hey," he said quietly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

Ashlyn was lost in her thoughts and her own little world that she hadn't noticed a male sitting in the swing next to hers. So when he said hi to her,it startled her and she immediately stopped swinging. Her heart was beating much more rapidly than before,she hadn't expected any company. The rather cute male sitting beside her was a surprising discovery. Ashlyn recognized him from around the park. She had seen him almost every time she had visited the park but had never spoken to him. When she had first arrived she hadn't want to speak to anyone but now she longed for some form of human communication. She was pretty sure he wasn't a serial killer and was planning on murdering her and dumping her body in a dumpster somewhere. He didn't look like a serial killer,did anybody really look like a serial killer though? She decided to give the guy a chance if things got weird or creepy she'd just leave and she had her cellphone so she could call for help."Hey." She said to the guy with a slight smile."I've seen you around the park before but never this late." She commented,rocking her swing gently from side to side. Her warm brown eyes still looking at his face, she was ready to bolt at any sign of trouble.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach began to swing in time with the girl so their swings wouldn't bump into each other. "Yeah," he said, looking down at his feet, "You could say I pretty much live here." He returned his gaze to her and offered her a shy smile. "So, what exactly are you doing here this late? Shouldn't you be, like, sleeping or studying or something?" He bit his tongue after asking this and tried to think of an excuse for himself just in case the girl decided to ask him the same question, which she probably would. Damn it, he thought, I need to stop talking to people. Too risky.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognise me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

"Shouldn't you be doing the same?" She said in response to his comment. He looked to be her age but she hadn't seen him around the only high school in this godforsaken town. "Sleep is for the weak and I'm done studying." She finally relented and answered his question. The strange boy didn't need to know that she had trouble sleeping and that she hated being in their new house that was too large for just two people. She looked away from him and up at the sky still swinging."Are you even in school? I haven't seen you around the high school." She asked him looking at him again,curious as to why she only saw him at the park.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach pursed his lips and quickly thought of a lie. "Uh, yeah. I'm home schooled. Which is why I have to much free time to come here and I can come here late at night because I don't have to get up early in the morning." He glanced down at his hands, which were folded in his lap, and then up at the night sky. The moon was almost full. Probably two more nights until the full moon. "The sky is really pretty tonight," Zach said, changing the subject, "That's one thing that I love about this town. The stars are so bright and there's rarely a cloud in sight... Beautiful..." At that last word, he looked back over at the girl. "Speaking of beautiful, I didn't get your name."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognise me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

"Ah that explains it." Said Ashlyn with a nod accepting his explanation. She might seriously hate her new high school but she'd hate being stuck at home with her father. She would scream to the heavens if she had been homeschooled. She didn't really consider their new house as her home. It was a place she stayed and lived in between going to school and going to the park. "It is beautiful. I need to come out this late more often to see it." She told him as she once again looked up at the sky. She smiled when he called her beautiful, damn that was smooth. Few people besides her parents had ever called her beautiful. "My name is Ashlyn. What's yours?" She asked the boy wanting to know his name so she could stop calling him the boy in her head.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:34 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He thought for a second. No one had asked him his name in a while. Then he remembered. "Zachary. But I prefer Zach." He flashed her another quick smile. "It's nice to meet you, Ashlyn. We need to make this a normal thing. Meeting up, I mean. You seem really cool." He looked up at the sky once again. "There aren't very many people in the world that are cool. Most of them are vicious creatures. You're special. Like, a good kind of special. I'm sure you have lots of friends, huh?" She probably did. She was pretty, nice, and, like he said, really cool. He actually did want to hang out with her more, which made him want to leave this stupid park even more than he had before Ashlyn showed up. More than he had wanted to these past, what, 52 - no, 54 - years. Then Zach really got to thinking... This is his first friend in 54 years... And he's going to have to watch her grow old and die while he remains stuck at this place. So, why was he doing this? Why was he getting close to someone when he knew how it was all going to end?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognise me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:53 am
User Image

"Nice to meet you Zach. You can call me Ash if you want." Said Ashlyn smiling once again when he said he wanted to make this a regular thing. That meant the cute boy at the park actually wanted to see her again."Maybe we could make it a regular thing. I would like that a lot." She admitted looking at him as she swung from side to side. She would be more than happy to see Zach again,this had been the most she had spoken to another human being for a month and she hadn't realized how much she missed talking to another person. At his next comment she stopped swinging and looked down at the ground just listening him speak for a moment and nodding along to what he was saying. "I agree there are a lot of truly horrible people in this pathetic excuse of a world and that makes me sad." She said but smiling because he thought she was nice and cool. Yes she was nice that was the word everybody used to describe sweet good girl Ashlyn. She was nice and well she was but nobody had ever told her she was cool. That made her smile but she dropped the smile shaking her head when he asked her about having a lot of friends. She considered no telling him the truth but like he had said she was nice and nice people didn't lie."Thanks. You're cool too! Probably the coolest person I've met here. No I don't really have a lot friends. I don't have any." She admitted to him hoping he didn't stop thinking she was cool considering she was pretty le and friendless. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him again."But I'm hoping that you and I could maybe be friends." She said kind of shyly wanting to be friends with Zach who was cute,sweet and nice and the first person in this town who had to made an effort to talk to her. She appreciated that a lot.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:00 am
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach looked Ash right in the eye, a bright smile now spread across his face. "Well consider yourself no longer friendless. I shall be your friend. In fact, it would be an honor." He stood up and gave her a quick bow before chuckling and sitting back down on his swing. "You know, no one has ever really agreed with me that people suck." The wide smile on his face slowly started to fade. "They used to call me emo and what not. Said I just hated the world because I was a whiny little b***h. But it's true. About the world and people, I mean. The world sucks. Humans suck." He looked over at her. "Is it okay if I don't refer to you as a human from now on? Since humans suck, I don't want to put you into that category. So, what may I classify you as?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognise me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am
User Image

Ashlyn laughed as he bowed,grinning she stood up and held out her hands like she was wearing a long dress and curtsied. Sitting back down on her swing she rested her head against the chain and listened to Zach. Her smile also faded and she clutched the chain of her swing."I'm sorry Zach that they were so cruel to you. I will never understand why people insist on labeling other people. If you don't fit a certain mold than there is something wrong with you. People do suck and if that makes me emo so be it. She told him with a slight smile. Ashlyn herself knew what it was like to be labelled as something and it tired her out.Grinning at his next question she paused briefly to think of something. "Yes you can refer to me as something other than human and I'll do the same for you. Well I guess you can label me as a ghost." She said him with a grin. OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach's smile completely vanished at the mention of the g-word, but he planted a fake one in its place. "Well, then," he said, still keeping a joking tone, "We can be ghosts together; haunting the living for all eternity. Sounds... fun, huh?" He began swinging side to side in time with her again, as they had been before. Okay, so, the whole g-word thing might have struck a nerve, but he has had over 50 years to work on his acting skills. Hopefully now they would pay off. Zach felt as if they were. In his opinion, he was doing a really good job acting human. But he couldn't see himself through her eyes. She could possibly be... seeing right through him. He shook the thought out of his mind and widened his smile again, just playing off this lie that he had to keep going for as long as he knew this girl. There was no backing out now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 am
User Image

Ashlyn hadn't noticed his smile vanish as she was looking up at the night sky smiling to herself. It was getting late and she probably should go back to the house soon. But she was having fun with Zach and would rather stay at the park with him for awhile longer."It would be fun. We can haunt mansions and vending machines or the high school. We could haunt the world." She said looking at him once again, with a gleam in her eye.As far as Ashlyn was concerned she was looking at a solid human life from and a rather cute one at that.

OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 am
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach was happy to see the gleam in her eye. She was so full of life. And, for once, he felt as if he almost was as well. He nodded in agreement. "That sounds like a lot of fun. But I call the vending machine!" he raised his hand, and then lowered it back into his lap. "Wait, is it one of the good vending machines? Like, with the candy bars and stuff, or is it, like, one of the shitty ones with, like, healthy stuff? 'Cause those shitty ones are just decieving and I don't want any part of that. Those vending machines suck. They're... They're such humans," he scoffed, trying to hide his smile, which was real again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff