Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] For the birds [Xavier/Xavier]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Xavier hastily grabbed up one of the bags and padded along behind Other Xavier, his wings dragging along the ground behind him. He tried to make them tuck in against his back, but gave up when they refused to cooperate, instead focusing on the boil next to him.

"So, u-um," said Xavier tentatively. "D-do you know anyone a-at s-school yet?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 am
"I technically do now! You," Xavier remarked, 'But no. Not really. I just got here for the first time."

His network was bound to change, though. And he did want to have a good network of people he could talk to and whatnot.

The reaper toted his bag on up the stairs, then looked to either side to try and figure out which way he was supposed to go exactly.

kuroopu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 am
Xavier felt marginally stupid for asking such a silly question, but he never had been good at interaction. Helmut was good at poking and prodding and being stubborn to the point of refusing to give up until he actually talked, but being the one to initiate the conversation was hard. Plus he'd already promised Helmut - and himself - to be better at this sort of thing, so it was only for good that he was trying so hard.

Lost in his thoughts, he nearly bumped into Other Xavier when he stopped, Xavier looking up just in time to slow his steps. He peered around, blinking, and his wings gave a little shudder, one of them curling against his back almost warily.

"Erm," said Xavier, "I...I think...t-t-o the left, m-maybe?"

He had no idea, really, but it was better than nothing.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:02 am
Glancing back at the other Xavier, Xavier nodded and went off to the left.

"Well, we'll have to see, won't we?" he grinned. At least he wasn't up on the higher floors. Dragging his luggage up more flights of stairs would have been a little bit of a pain. That wasn't the case though, so he just rolled his bag along the floor while keeping an eye out for his room. And sure enough, he managed to find it.

"Looks like you were right," he nodded, then fiddled around to find the provided key. Once he had that in hand, he opened the room up and took a look inside. The basic furnishings were all there, but it was pretty bare otherwise, as one might expect.

kuroopu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 pm
They managed to find the right direction, which was good, and Xavier was very glad that he had not managed to muddle things up. Other Xavier's room was just like Xavier's had been when he first moved in; mostly empty, except for a few furnishings, and Xavier slowly lowered the bag he held to the ground.

"D...do you need help unp-packing?" he stammered, still trying to be a better communicator than he normally was. "O..or any help with anything?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Xavier stepped in and took in a deep breath. He glanced over at his bags thoughtfully.

"Nah, I think I can handle it from here. Thanks for the offer, though!" he said with a warm smile, "But.. if I need help with anything later, would it be alright if I contact you somehow?"

kuroopu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:30 am
Xavier gave a quick nod, a rapid up and down movement of his head. He reached a clawed hand into the pocket of his robes, poking himself in the leg in the process and pulled out his skellyphone, holding it out towards Other Xavier.

"I-if you want," he said. "Y-you can put your n-number in, and I'll g-give you my n-number, and you can c-call if you n-need anything." The smallest of smiles appeared on Xavier's face, hesitant and a tiny bit c-curious. "It's always n-nice to know p-people when you're s-starting somewhere n-new."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:00 am
Taking the phone, Xavier took a moment to input his number, then went on and called his own. A moment later, a ringtone could be heard. The reaper fished it out of his pocket, which seemed to be a fairly old model.

"Alright. There," he said while handing Xavier's phone back, "Yeah, it is. I'll need to see if I can meet some other people later on. But thanks for helping out."

kuroopu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:01 pm
Xavier flushed a little, but he took the phone back and pocketted it, with a small, hesitant smile on his face.

"T-Thank you," he said. "And y-you're welcome."

And with that, Xavier turned and scuttled from the room.

blade kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces