• I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:30 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eiji Waters ☬ Nekojin Child
Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: -
Where: Random House || Outside ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The boy nodded when he got his answer and smiled before he quickly made his way to the sink and opened the cabinets to look for the items the man mentioned. It didn't take him long to find them and he picked up the teapot first, placing it next to Ruel on the counter before he picked up two cups and saucers and placed them on the table where they had been sitting. Eiji walked back to the cabinets and closed them before he stood next to Ruel. "My mother also did this with me." he said and smiled a bit. He was obviously not to bothered with it and really what other kid at his age could boast being as independent?

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

Genkawolf

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:09 am
User Image
Ruel side glances at the kid while the boy was getting the teapot and cups. Took the leaves off the lavender stem as the teapot was set next to him. Removed the lid and dropped the leaves to the bottom then leave the pot be afterwards on the counter. "Same goes for me" he said with them having that tea prep in common. "Any other skills aside from hunting, gathering and tea brewing?" he asked Eiji with a small smile on his lips.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: Ruel
Where: Ruel's || Kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The boy chuckled softly when Ruel told him his mother did too. "Maybe it's a common habit." he said and smiled, listening to the other's question. Eiji tilted his head and twitched his ears as he thought about it. Truth be told, when he was still at the tribe that was all he was busy with. And they hadn't been in the city long. Perhaps that was why the boy had adjusted so quickly to his new life on his own in the woods. "I can draw some." he then said and nodded. "But maybe that is not really a skill..." Eiji then added as he tapped his chin and then shrugged and chuckled once more. "We haven't lived very long in the city yet and only just left the tribe, so the hunt was what we always did. And you? Other than great baking, tea brewing and teaching others?" he asked happily. He was just as curious about this man as they seemed to be about him.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
"Like a tradition to be passed down? Yeah, I think so" Ruel responded. "Well, not everyone can draw. Let alone understand the benefits of such a skill" he replied. "Nothing I can share with a kid" he said with a chuckle. "Maybe when you're older. Nothing to do with maturity" he explained as he sat back down at the table.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Maybe." Eiji laughed softly before he listened to the rest the man spoke. The latter about skill made him tilt his head though as he looked a little confused. What could he share later and not now? The boy soon smiled though. When he was older they said. That would mean he would definitely see Ruel again more times than this. "Guess I'll wait." he said and chuckled. It wasn't like he wasn't used to people having secrets. It was quite a common thing among the tribe as well. "What do you do at the school?" he asked curiously. If the other was a teacher it still didn't matter anyway, Eiji had decided he liked this person and not even being a tutor would change that now.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image
Ruel picked up another cookie and bite into it. "I'm sure it will worth the wait" he reassures him. Takes another bite out of his cookie, "I teach demonology" he answered. "Even with that job I do have a lot of free time on my hands" he said before eating the rest of his cookie.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"I hope so. Secrets are no fun when they don't include you." he said and chuckled a bit before he finished his cookie. For him his focus was already away from that subject and instead he was listening to the man's answer to his question. So he was a teacher indeed. "Your kids are lucky with a teacher like you. I bet your classes are great fun!" he replied and smiled happily. Of course the boy was more used to the usual class set ups on like the earlier classes where students were just 'their kids' even to the teachers. He had always heard them refer to the class as such. "I'll be happy to visit you again." he readily spoke and laughed softly. It wouldn't be to hard to find the way back after all.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image
"Wouldn't be a secret if it did" Ruel replied. "And some you would have to be really comfortable in sharing" he added. "They could be if their attendance were consist and one of them behave himself more often. They were at the place I taught" he replied with a small sigh. "So will-" caught off by the kettle's whistle. "Water is ready" he said as he got up and moved the kettle to pour the hot into the teapot. Turned off the oven eye and set the kettle down on a different eye as it cools off. Carefully he carried the teapot and set it down at the table.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Eiji had his head tilted as one of his ears twitched a little. Ruel had lost him on that one. The boy wasn't sure what the other meant by what he said about feeling comfortable sharing. Soon though the conversation went to students, whom didn't seem to do much their best, and Eiji could follow him better again. His ears twitched once more when the kettle whistle interrupted them and the kitten smiled happily. He liked tea. He wouldn't touch it yet though, he knew it would be hot. His mother had taught him some basic household stuff so he could slowly grow to be more independent. Something that proved useful now he was far far away from home. "Are they not coming to your class?" he asked curiously, vaguely remembering his old teacher mumbling something about 'attendance' before when a few students hadn't showed up for school.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image
Ruel decided to slow down on the cookie eating a bit seeing that about half of them were eaten now and wanted the boy to have as many as he can."Two of them isn't. The other started his first day today so I will wait to see if he consist with his attendance. They just have to check-in so I will know they are still students of the class until the project is due the day after tomorrow" he answered. He pours some tea into the tea cups half way once a couple of minutes had passed.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:09 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"How do they check-in?" Eiji asked curiously. This whole academy business was new to him. But then, he was to young to know it at any rate. For all he know the youngest allowed students there were many years older than him still. Eiji ate one more cookie, before he stopped, not wanting to eat them all, despite how delicious they were and the boy listened as Ruel spoke. Of course usually a child's attention was lost quickly, but Eiji had long stopped being a normal child. He had to, in order to survive on his own. That and he was genuinely interested in this man's life. How readily he had let him in when at first he thought they might be up to something.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image
Ruel didn't mind talking about his class since he couldn't think of anything else to bring up at the moment. "Getting someone to talk about themselves a lot isn't my strong suit" he thought touching his own cup a little. "Simply by showing up and leaving note saying what how far along they are on the assignment" he answered. "Does school interest you?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Eiji was a little surprised by the question. Of course he had little like of school, just like any kid, but this was all just new. "I have never heard or seen how they do this all in the big schools." he admitted as he carefully picked up the teacup he had been offered, to make sure it wouldn't be to hot, and then he smiled sitting up a bit so he could slowly drink. Even though like any other Eiji wasn't jumping to be stuck inside learning, he was somewhat intrigued by this Academy the other spoke of.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
"Makes sense" Ruel said, "Elementary or grade school system would be different in many ways to High school or academy" he replied. He picked up his cup and sips a little from it. Started to feel somewhat relaxed after a minute of consuming some of the tea from the cup. Picked up a cookie and bit into it, "Have you ever been to hot spring or bath house?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:38 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Ruel's || kitchen ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

While he listened to Ruel, Eiji was blowing over the tea cup a bit to help it cool down. It had been a long while since he drank anything other than water from the creek and definitely ate or drank anything warm. Once he was ensured that the tea was cooled enough, he too drank from it, his tail swaying a bit as he enjoyed the warm liquid. The question of his new made friend came as a little surprise to the boy and he tilted his head as he frowned a little in confusion. "What are those?" he finally asked curiously. He had never heard of anything like it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items