Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Ritatsu's House. (Open Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:03 am
Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

OOC: fun fact 1 - whenever I initially type Tako's name I end up thinking mmmm taco's...too bad there isn't a taco bell anywhere nearby LOL

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako looked at Ruel and finished off the breadsticks. He almost made a kicked puppy face for expression as it almost felt like there hadn't been that many. Despite there had been twelve. He had just been that hungry after all the work he had done and then holding off to visit an old friend. His best friend really. Sometimes closer. Sometimes like a brother. Definitely someone he confided in...when he wasn't being a goofball and associating with his tools of the trade. He mentally snickered at that. Of course...his depression then dropped in like a one ton weight of doom. He sihged and took the nearest can. Popping it open and almost started glugging it down. "Ruel-san...I know I probably set myself up for it...agreeing to an open relationship. Or rather a shared one...where they both wanted to date me. I know its my own fault but there was never any discussion about the two of them dating or sleeping together. I don't think I would feel so hurt if they had. Though I should have seen the signs of it....the fact neither of them ever wanted to have sex. The rescheduling of dates." Telling his friend what had prompted the impromptu out of the blue drop by.

More than just reuniting with his friend. Was only a matter of time before his old friend would have asked anyways...right? He trailed off when Ruel's house guest came back in an hour or so after he left. He was on his second can of beer by this point and just playing with the topping on his pizza. "I didn't want to believe they were cheating on me....behind my back...but I caught them Ruel. I guess I don't really have a right to hurt but I really did love them both. Enough I would have let them both go be with each other. If they only told me." He reached for the third can and played with the pop top. A single tear managed to sneak free and slither its way down the red heads cheek.

Talking really had time flying...not that he paid attention...there went that energetic little housemate of Ruel's again. If he wasn't so heavy in depression he'd have made some goofball comment right about here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:01 am
User Image
Ruel listens to his friend talk while eating slices of pizza quietly. "Surprising you lasted as long as you did. I would have confronted them as soon as I had suspected. You seem like a third wheel in that relationship" he commented. He had gotten out more beer cans which amounted to two packs. He ate six slices of pizza and had put away the meat had been boiling into containers and in the fridge by the time of his housemate's return. "Doesn't sound like they didn't respect your feelings enough to tell you out right. You don't regret knowing them, right?" he asked him after finishes off his fourth beer can. He stands up and walks over to Tako and touches his cheek with his left hand then wipes dry of the wet streak the tear left behind. "Thanks for telling me of this. Good to know that our friendship is still intact after so much time apart" he said softly. His cheeks red and drunk from all the beer he drank.

Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:39 pm
Genkawolf

OOC: fun fact 1 - whenever I initially type Tako's name I end up thinking mmmm taco's...too bad there isn't a taco bell anywhere nearby LOL

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako finished off his pizza after a bit. He grinned a slightly tipsy smile as he finished off that third can. Grabbing and opening the fourth and began to drink it down. He looked at his friend and laughed a bit. "We both know I am able to truly and genuinely love more than one person at any time. Usually just two...so I was madly in love with both. I didn't want to believe anything bad of them. I loved them. Had believed they loved me to. Turns out...they loved my body and only used me to get to the one they really loved....a stepping stone." He let out a slightly drunk, due to being tipsy, sounding depressed laugh. Despite it wasn't funny and he was actually hurting because of this.

He slowed down once he hit the fifth can and continued to eat the pizza as he watched Ruel putting meat away. That smelled really good. He wondered how many times he had secretly watched his goat demon best friend and most trusted comrade walk around and thought the man looked good. THe food he made always smelled good back when they were college dorm buddis. He moped a bit and nodded his head in agreement. "Cheated on me...I almost couldn't believe it...we have an agreed upon by all parties open relationship where they shared me...and they snuck around behind my back banging each other. Canceling dates with me or standing me up for each other...if they just said something it wouldn't even be cheating..." He buried his face in his hand. his red hair with its natural snow white blond hightlights falling forth to cover it.

His laughter sounded more like sorrowful noise than laughs as he lifted his head. The gentle touch from the demon had his own flushed from getting tipsy and closer to drunk cheeks redness staining a deeper and darker hue. Crossing the bridge of his nose up to his ear tips. "I don't but I wish I could...it would hurt less if I could transfer emotions from a broken heart to regret and hatred." He said honestly. He pulled back and touched his cheek lightly. Nodding his head more and looked forelorn. "It has been a few years...that was my fault. I went on and got more masters and degrees while you went to work. Juggled schoolwith social life. I should have contacted more often not just by email or texting but a call...I hope you can forgive me for that Ruel." He said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image
Ruel knows all he can really do is listen and comment in hoping that it will his best friend feel better even if its a little. He didn't understand the whole open relationship concept, he was more of a one stand kind of person. Took what he wanted then moved on to the next prey. Stopped following that social lifestyle after quitting his last teaching job. Let his hand drop back to his after Tako had pulled back. Went back to his own chair and sat back down then relaxed some. "No need for apology, stuff happens. I'm used to it" he said and opens up his last can of beer because he was close to his limit. He was kidding himself about the last thing he said. He did feel lonely at times, but he wasn't as good with conversations as he used to and ended up alone most of the time. Gulps down some of his beer then closed his eyes momentarily as he thought about the past.

kimi23loveheart
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako looked to Ruel and snickered a bit before he started laughing lightly. His friend was already quite drunk it seemed. "I hope you are done with classes for today...you are in no condition to teach anyone let alone go anywhere Ruel-san." He said in a light and playful tone. Tilting his head to the side. Sighing a bit "Still not a good liar Ruel...I wish I could turn off my emotions and have no social life. Outside you that is...your the one person whose never betrayed me...ever."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 am
User Image
Ruel listens to Tako snicker and laugh distracting him from his thoughts. "Just one morning class. Doubt anyone would come if there was more than one" he answered. Shakes his head trying not to think about how that class went today. "You aren't yourself without your emotions, Tako-san. Besides I would betray the only person I trust and be myself around"he responded. "So about your job, what made you decide to pick Princeton?"he asked him as he stood up and picked up the empty cans to drop into the indoor recycle bin.

((OOC: Don't have access to gaia at home so no posting at night and maybe the weekend for now along with big family reunion I have to go to.)
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:42 am
Genkawolf

OOC: It is alright. You don't have to rush your posts to me. I don't reply back super fast anyways. ^_^

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako looked at Ruel as he spoke. Watching him stand and walk around. Gathering up the beer cans he presumed. He laughed a bit. "Maybe if I have downtime I'll sit in and listen to your class. I have always been curious about your field of specialty." He responded in a slightly drunk tone but he was actually more fascinated by how straight a line the goat demon was able to walk after clearly getting himself drunk. He smiled hearing the words his friend was saying and tilted his head to the side. "You wouldn't...and neither would I." He responded to the comment the man had made. He rubbed his chin a bit and watched the man moving around. "Would you believe me if I said it was just the best paying job? hahahahaha nah I can answer that...you wouldn't. You give me one of those skeptical grins. You would be right...I wanted to be closer to my best friend and the pay was a bonus. That is the god honest truth."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:44 am
User Image
Ruel felt like he was going to puke if he moved around more than he already has. He sits back down in his chair and leans over on the table to lay his head down at a little. "No, no. You don't have to do that" he said then covers his mouth as he burps a little. "Of course, I wouldn't. The fact you can claim shows how strong our bond is and how well we know each other"he said smiling drunkenly. "Sounds like you would do. I suppose you have rescued me from another of silence"he replied him then moves his head to look over at Tako. "Back when we first met in college. If I had been any other race or a different species of demon, would you had still had become my friend?"he asked him.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:43 pm
Genkawolf

OOC: It is alright. You don't have to rush your posts to me. I don't reply back super fast anyways. ^_^

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako looked at his friend as he stood up. Walking over and rubbed his friends back as he looked about to be ill. "You should stay sitting for a bit. You are by no means in any condition to keep walking around. Heh...if you want...I could carry you on my back like that time we went to that party and you got smashed." He said playfully before hunting through the cabinets until he found a galleon sized ziploc. Walking back over to the table and began to stuff the remaining four big slices and one small one into the ziploc. Sealing it shut and then broke down the pizza box. Listening to his friend as he spoke. "Just saying back what you once said to me Ruel." Was his response to the claim commentary as he finally sat back down and played with the last can of beer. Opening it and was going to take his time with it. He draped his free arm over the back of the chair. "Huh...tht is a good question...probably. I mean you were cute even back then...I really don't know for sure but its possible. I'm really an oversized teddy bear when it comes down to it. That isn't something I know for sure...but I would hope so." He looked at Ruel. "What about you? If I wasn't not human...would you have still become my friend Ruel?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image
Ruel closed his eyes momentarily while his back was being rubbed. He moves in his chair to sit up a bit as advised by the human male. "Might take you up for that offer. I'm terrible at social drinking" he said while watching Tako. "Acceptable answer"he said to his best friend's response to his racial related question. "Yes and easily"he replied right away and looked at him. "I don't have a grudge towards other races. I didn't like you at all at the beginning, but your personality eventually won me over and became the exception"he explained.

((OOC: Just got home and have internet now. Schedule for tomorrow is unclear.))
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:33 pm
Genkawolf

OOC: hahaha so ruel likes his friend becuase he is human? or because he isnt? got a little confused there sorry XD

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako moved and walked over to his friend. "It is alright. You will rest well." He moved and knelt down by the side of Ruel's chair so he could easily get onto his back when he felt comfortable. Meaning his stomach settled down. "So...I am here to stay my friend. The college bro's are not going to be that far apart. We can hang out more often. Plus you can text me when you are having a lull and I'm working." He said with a chuckle. Waiting for his friend to be ready. "When you ready I will carry to your room Ruel and tuck you in...just like old times. Thanks for helping me out of my funk and to feel better."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
"Can you really guarantee that?" he asked. "Has anyone ever told you that your name sound similar the food word, taco?"he asked and laughs. He moves to position himself on Tako's back and drape his arms over his shoulders. "Good thing I bothered with paying my phone bill"he said jokingly. "You're welcome, I sure you would have done the same for me. The whole tucking in makes me sound like a little child. I am ready though"he responded.

((OOC: Depends on what Tako is. In the end, it was the guy's personality that made friendship possible to him.))
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 am
Genkawolf

OOC: hahaha good point genka. good point. A friendship that also gave Tako a real family of sorts. Ruel is like a brother to him and literally the only symbolance of a family he has from what I've gathered from Tako. His personality is an interesting mix of gooball chillax and caring hardworker smile I'm pleased with how he came out

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako moved his hands to grab ahold of Ruel's legs when he felt the others form laying on his back. Felt the arms drapping over his shoulder. "Yes. I can. When your sober again I'll even tell you where I live. I will give you my work and personal email. Contact information and even show you to where I live. I promise on my life Ruel...I'm not going to be leaving the only family I have unless death takes me from this world." He meant that seriously and honestly. Soon as he had Ruels legs around his middle and was supporting them about just a couple inches behind the demon's underside of the knee and leg area...he stood up.

Listening more as he started walking towards Ruel's room. Laughing as he grinned a bit. "Now and again someone's mentioned it. I think the first time it was pointed out to me personally though was the day you and I first met and actually talked." He continued walking and held his friend. Noticing he really didn't weigh any different but due to how much stronger he had gotten due to construction and maintance job...Ruel felt a little lighter. Still chuckling to himself about the drunkenly asked question. "Good thing you did..." He agreed to the phone comment. He listened to Ruel. He was right...if Ruel was in a funk like he had been he would have helped him out of it. Had more than a few times in the past. They were just close like that he supposed.

Snickering a bit and opened the doors until he found Ruel's room. "Sorry...ill phrased words but we are like family so maybe you can just take it as a caring familial action?" He said with a sincere apology but an almost playful tone at the end. Once he got to the bed he reached out and pulled the covers down and out of the way at an angle. The corner forming a triangle. Sitting down he carefully helped Ruel untangle from himself and gently helped him lay down. Then spread him out and pulled the covers up. "You should rest up the rest of the night. Drink it off. You still have classes tomorrow I'm sure." He pulled a business card out of his pocket and sat it on the nightstand. "All my information is there. My cellphone number from college is still the same. Need anything before I head out for a bit and check out the rest of princeton?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:34 am
User Image
Ruel listened to him and lay his head lightly against the back of Tako's head. He doesn't say anything and let it sink in more as he enjoys the ride to his room. "Oh right"he said remembering now. "I don't know. I wasn't close with my family as I am with you so I don't know what familial action is like"he said honestly. Laid his head down on his pillow after he was laid out and helped on his bed. "Yeah, I do"he responded thinking about just skipping it. He looks to the business card that was set on his nightstand then back to Tako. Shook his head a little, "No, just close the bedroom door on the way out" he answered softly before closing his eyes.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Genkawolf

OOC: ....

User Image
Tako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako looked at Ruel after making sure he was comfortable. He chuckled a bit. "Text me and I'll bring you that hangover mixture I made in college that kills the migraines. Or you just call out sick." That said he stood up and headed towards the door. Looking at him and nodded his head. "Good night Ruel. I'll let myself out the house. Lock the bottom knob and all." That said he left the room. Shut the door. Grabbed his ziploc leftovers. Locked the door and left. Making his exit to head towards the school.

[EXIT]

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces