Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Best song yet...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
-.o
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:54 pm
All of you will love this song 3nodding
I don't think most of you will like it. For those of you who highlight my posts its the wiggle song. I don't really care for the song its been playing a lot on the radio

song  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm
xd I heard that song and it made me giggle and sigh.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 am
No wonder i broke up with you. stare ******** stupid song.

Sounds like 2007 songs. No wonder I am not Aoi anymore. Rediculous. Sounds like pop 2k.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 am
It's like the only reason you ******** posted that song was to insult me. It's ******** stupid. Sounds like London Bridge by Fergie from 2007. Soo stupid.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:12 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8efZmoGZE

This song pawns.

If you don't agree then I don't even know why the ******** danny hasn't demoted you yet. I assure you that he will soon. stare I am already pissed off at him and his stupid ******** up actions. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:48 am
You guys should see his pm.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 am
I betcha you guys don't even care that I have been promoted to full time at stupid Dollar General. I am now offficially full time and some girl who was really good and reliable is now taking over my position as the part time key position, which is weird. She even already finished all her tests in crap. I was like OH s**t!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! But I knew that she was going to be the new key holder at my place. I knew she was.

It was cuz the stupid store manager terminated our assistant store manager cuz he had too many like short drawers in stuff so yeah within the same month. But yeah because of that, our store manger has moved all of us up. I am now the new Full time key holder lead, Jessica is the new part time key holder lead, and Billy is the new assistant manager under James.

But Byron just came in today and gave a huge a** converstation with James in crap and I don't even wanna know what happened, but Byron said something about how james always wanted to get rid of me and everyone else who was under management under Paul who was our store manager when I joined Dollar General Tularosa back then.

So it's crazy, so Byron is like "Hey Beau, you are like the only one left who was under paul so all I have to say is to WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! He has wanted to get rid of you for a while now, just like me in everything, and that has happened to all of us soo far, so you are the only one left. Watch yourself.!!!!!!!!!!

But I mean cmon, ain't no way James will get rid of me. NO way. If he does, the DG in tularosa will go to s**t. I mean after he sees what I did tonight, he will NEVER EVER GET RID OF ME!!!!!!!!!

I close all the time and handle entire deposits of over like 2000$ in cash or more, so no way in hell he will ever ever get rid of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:05 am
But yeah that's probably the only reason why he trusts me.

I mean my brother Brandon has been working for like 2 years at Ross's in Las Cruces, and he only get's paid like 7.60 an hour.

Where I told him that I like close all the time and handle like how much the store makes in stuff, and handle like entire deposits in crap like put them in like envelopes in stuff to be deposited into the bank in crap like that. And my brother Brandon was all like "OH s**t, I don't even do that". I know it's crazy. I close at Dollar general all the time and handle entire deposits to put them in like folders to be deposited into the bank that range from like 1500-3000$ in stuff and all that. So yeah, that requires huge trust. So no way James will ever fire me. sad

And if he is trying to frame me in crap, he isn't doing a really great job at it. It's because I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER USE CASH EVER EVER EVERx30 again. So yeah, he should know I never use cash ever. I am like centenniel high school, I only use debit, etc....

If I use cash to help my co workers, I feel weird using it. Yeah, I ONLY use my debit card, my valero card for gas, and EBT card. That's it. I WILL NEVER EVER USE CAsh!!!!!!!1 So my boss will never ever get me for stealing money since I don't use cash EVER again.

I HATE CASH!!!!!!!!! All is does it get people in trouble and fired. I NEVER USE CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, great to use that against my boss since I NEVER USE CASH EVER!!!! I am digital. I am the future. Cash is the ******** thing of the past.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 am
Looks like someone didn't highlight my post. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:07 am
ninja  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:37 pm
hot damn shikume that is the s**t i dont even know how i havent heard it before

BEST. SONG. EVER. hell yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 am
Zombie Girl Ali
No wonder i broke up with you. stare ******** stupid song.

Sounds like 2007 songs. No wonder I am not Aoi anymore. Rediculous. Sounds like pop 2k.

YOU broke up with HER?!?! oh gosh i've been hearing the wrong story all this time...  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas