Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Glad You're Here... (Azizi x Lavanta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

-Permissions from Chi to mention Emi <3

The pride was buzzing with the gossip of the Makini'Adhima. Lavanta had just heard the whispers around the 'Nera that members of the french colony were 'moving in'. Lavanta was shell-socked, she wasn't exactly pleased by this this news but wasn't completely upset either. She didn't necessarily believe rumors that got spread around the 'Nera but with this she didn't want to take a chance. She hadn't seen him in a while but their last meeting was one she was going to always remember. Lava wasted no time tracking down Emi ; she had to know if the rumors were true.

"Is it true?" Lava asked in an inquisitorial and slightly urgent tone upon finding Emi. While Emi explained what was going on with the 'Nera and M'A Lava could only sit there absorbing everything she was saying. He was coming and she wasn't sure how to feel about that. Emi mentioned to her that she should do a service to her future mate and the pride to get dressed up for his arrived and to help him get settled.

She agreed with Lady Emis... kind suggestion... and wore a purple mesh veil similar to her mothers around her muzzle and some jewels she borrowed from her fathers collection as she waited to see her predetermined mate again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Following his grandfather's lead, Azizi and the other remnants from his once beloved pride had made their way to the Kuroi'Nera late at night, carefully following a guide through the darkness. Azizi wasn't the happiest about the turn of events that lead up to the fire that forced them from their home, but the pride was blood, and blood was forever. During his stint in the open plains, he had considered abandoning his home and his relentless grandfather, but Azizi's loyalty was too fierce.

That was partially why he wasn't really thrilled to be coming here; of course, the Kuroi were allies, so he knew he could trust them, but he didn't know them like he knew his own pride members and that fact made him a little on edge. He was grateful, but there would be a lot of adjusting to do.

On the way over, all his grandfather could talk about was the fact that Azizi had to 'reign in' his 'rebellious attitude' and be on his 'best behavior,' especially since apparently he was still hoping to broker his grandson in an arranged marriage. They had met before, but Azizi had abandoned his pride once before because of an arranged marriage, so it was going to be rough to go through the process again. For his grandfather and his pride, he had promised to behave, but he was getting a little fidgety now that he was expected to see her.

They had decided that meeting immediately after arriving would be best, so Azizi begrudgingly borrowed some of his father's adornments to try and make a decent impression. Well, second impression.

When he was ready, they led him out to where they said she would be; and there she was, the purple female that was - by anyone's standards - quite attractive. "Mademoiselle." Dipping his head, he took in a deep breath, feeling the weight of his pride on his shoulders.

Polette
Crew

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 pm
Polette

Lavanta waiting anxiously for the arrival of the members of the M'A. Lava wondered why she even had to do this, after all he was joining her pride so what was the point in having an arranged marriage. Although thinking about it, she wasn't exactly displeased he was coming to her pride either. It had been a while since they last saw each other.

She saw him approaching, he was still as gorgeous as the last time she saw him although she would never tell him that, she had to keep up her appearances. But as he grew closer she could begin to feel a knot in her stomach; what was wrong with her, was this really happening to her. He stood right in front of her, and bowed. Ah, hell. How did I get into this. She thought, but she stood tall not letting her nerves get to her. She was strong and she wasn't going to show anything less, Lady Emi was counting on her.

"Hello." She gave a smile and returned the bow. Stupid Emi, why me. What am I supposed to do now. She thought to herself as she felt the knot in her stomach grow bigger. "I'm glad to see you, although I wish it was under better circumstances." She gave a small sympathetic smile.Stupid me! I'm probably not supposed to mention that, i would be sensitive if it were my pride. Me and my big mouth. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She thought yelling at herself, imagining that she was banging her paw against her head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 pm
SykoticDays

Raising his head, Azizi managed to return her smile, though it wasn't the cheeriest. He wished he could be happier about all of this, but it was against his nature to even be here, so this was the best he could manage. "Yes, I...wish it could have been under different circumstances." His bi-colored eyes slid to the side, his tail coiling around his back leg. The fire was still fairly fresh in his mind, but he knew that these were the courtesies of conversation.

"You look as lovely as ever." His eyes returned to her, trying to shift the conversation. He pulled on his days as a rogue playboy, softening his eyes and giving her another smile; it was the least he could do, she was at least owed the courtesy of him trying. And trying was really all that he could do, since he had felt fairly empty after losing their home.

"How have things been here?" He was actually slightly curious, as this was to be his new home. Hopefully it would also help to move the conversation along, so it wouldn't be quite so stale.

Polette
Crew

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces