Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Day at the Maul [Trisha/Mia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Trisha smiled. "Yes but quality doesn't always equal fit. Every ghoul is different and the same dress looks different on different creeple. Like how yellow works well on me but not every creeper." she pulled out her yellow dress a bit.

"Oh yes, she's very good, always stylish. And it looks like she has a different outfit on every time I see her. At any rate, to the fabric store!" she pointed ahead dramatically for a moment and then laughed. "I can help you get the proper lengths on ribbons. And we can looks for some good accessories there too. Maybe a hair pin or something. Or another loop for my flower wreaths. I make these myself."

[A.V]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm
Mia sighed, knowing that the ghoul was right. She was always so fixated on having on the best that she often forgot she could always make do with a little. Perhaps she was just trying a bit too hard trying to change who she was, and immersing herself in the pricey and fanciful was a way for her to forget it all.
"I guess so," she laughed, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I doubt I could pull of yellow as well as you."

The more Trisha described her friend, the more Mia wished to meet her, but they had other things on hand at the moment, and she beamed.
"That would lovely. Do you? I'd love to see how you make them."

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm
"Sure! I'll make one for you too. Your little friend can use it as a nice little resting perch. Mind you they do spoil. What is her favorite kind of flower?" Trisha roamed into the fabric shop and headed down the aisles, looking like she knew exactly where to go.

"Rings first and then ribbons."

[A.V]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:46 pm
Mia tapped her chin, seeming to ponder the ghoul's question, but Psy only let out a small laugh.
"Blue dendrobium orchids! They're her favourite also."
There weren't a lot of those here in Halloween, and to be honest, they weren't exactly... blue to begin with. As she had found out, they were actually white. or purple, and were hand-dyed for that colour blend of blue and purple, but the moment she and Psy heard about them and saw them in a book her Uncle had accidentally brought back from the human world, both of them knew there would be no other flowers they loved more than these.
"They're... a little hard to find." she admitted, frowning a bit. "The purple ones are a lot more common. I don't if there are any natural blue dendrobium orchids, but dyed versions are absolutely stunning."
And it seemed it wasn't entirely harmful to the flower. Or, at least she hoped.

"... rings?"
The first thing that had came to mind was, well, the rings that go on fingers, and she averted her gaze, seeming to be focusing intensely on the different types of fabric.
It was stupid how the mention of an accessory made her have unpleasant thoughts. So stupid.

phantompanther13
Sorry for the wait!

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items