Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost (Amrita and Michael)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 pm
Michael was meeting all sorts of new people. Water lovers, feathered friends, some friends who were the type to eat birds but hopefully not her because she really did not like the idea of being eaten. But what was most interesting was that some knew her sister. Some also knew of her fate. So after seeking those mentioned in her sister’s letters and finding many just.. missing, Michael knew one name that would be easy to find. An undead ghoul who held a title from her peers- Michael was curious to see why her sister had thought fondly of her.

Undead after all, were not the best of allies to monsters, let alone avian. (Then again, said sister had also confessed to hold feelings for a ghost. So there was also that whole.. Mystery of just how moronic said sister was. It really did confused Michael as to why they ever chose her to be the next queen- ability to be male aside). Standing at the dorm door to the student council vice president, Michael huffed, fluffing her wings to be more presentable before she knocked. “Hello? Miss Half president?”

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 pm
Miss Half-President? The Patchwork had to chuckle at that.

"One moment!" Amrita called to the closed door, to at least alert whomever was on the other side that she was home, and moved to get up from her desk and the work she was doing there, though she did also take a moment to cover most of the writing with one of her open books. She had to step over DC, who was laying on the floor chewing its toy bone, in order to even make it to the door.

The door opened to reveal a wedge of Amrita, a pleasant smile plastered onto her torn face.

"Sorry about that. What can I---" Her smile faltered as she finally took in the appearance of her guest - the familiarity was there, the colours were wrong, but poor Michael would have the door slammed shut on her anyway. Internally, Amrita was panicking. Israfel? No, it couldn't be - the colours were wrong. The voice was wrong. Sibling, maybe? Why would a sibling be visiting her?! Oh...but - what if it was a parent? Could she face a parent of Israfel, and explain how she had failed?

If her heart knew how to beat, it would be trying to beat out of her chest.

Maybe it wasn't a relative, she tried to argue with herself. Maybe it was a coincidence? Either way, she couldn't just ignore the visitor; she had, after all, initially answered the door.

"DC! Bad boy." She scolded the minipet, who looked at her over the toy bone as if confused. The hand on the doorknob shook and the other clenched into a fight fist to avoid doing the same, and when Amrita opened the door again, her smile was still there - but perhaps a little more strained. "I'm sorry about that, he's impossible. Can I help you?"

xxistoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:30 pm
Michael didn’t understand why the door had been slammed in her face. She had been polite hadn’t she? Did her breath smell like fish? Did she smell like fish? (Upon checking both her breath and her body, Michael determined she did not smell like fish or any sort of water creature she might have eaten). So why the door had shut in her face was beyond her. Maybe this half president was why? Maybe half president wasn’t a good way to address her. Was almost president better? She could try that though there was no telling if it would be any better-

Thankfully, Michael didn’t have to think for too long as the ghoul opened her door once again. “Oh! Hello again!” Earwings flicked forward as she peered past Amrita, seeking this DC. Who she assumed was a minipet of the naughty variety. “I hope I have not come at a bad time- I was hoping to know- Are you Amrita the ghoul who is backwards Amrita?”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:43 pm
DC was laying a foot or two away, his back to the door and his flame-tipped tail flickering from side to side.

"No, no, not at all! I was just doing some research." It would have been a lie to say homework - she wasn't enrolled in the academy anymore, at least not officially. She was reaping the benefits of being an Alumni that may keep her room, for the time being. The door opened a little further, as if she meant to invite the stranger in, but she paused at the question.

"...Backwards Amrita?" She parroted, as if surprised by the nickname. It was one she hadn't heard before, and while backwards was true, it wasn't often used to describe her, strangely enough. Though she did look down at herself, her eyes staring down at her heels, and then back up to the eerily familiar visitor.

"Why, yes, I imagine that would be me - what can I help you with, ah...?"

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Micheal was elated at the fact that she’d get to talk to someone who might be able to give her some answers- partularly about the human and why they had and were apparently involved with the death of her sister. “Yes backwards! One who doesn’t face the front but the back while looking forward- backwards. At least, Israfel’s reasoning was along those lines.” She had taken a while to properly understand the page of garble, but then that was just Israfel’s manner. As annoyingly convoluted as she’d been when alive, she was in death- writings included.

“I am looking to hear answers. Explanations will also suffice. Israfel, my sister, has not returned to the flock, and well, she was to one day return and take control. If she is dead as I have been told she is, I must have this confirmed.” Earwings perked up while Michael’s wings proper shuffled. “You were mentioned in her letters home- and you are the half president. I have been told humans were involved but I do not quite understand how such a thing might be. IN any case-“ She pulled her hair forward, running fingers through the tangles. “My sister is missing, and I must know if she is dead. I cannot become the queen unless she is you see. It’s just a matter of flock politics.”
enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 pm
"I face forward." Amrita sounded confused, and looked down at herself once more. The only backward things about her was her hands and her feet; everything else faced normally, where it should be. "Just..." She raised her hands, which were backwards, as proof of her claim; her elbows bent like everyone else's.

Though hearing the name Israfel made the gnawing worry in the pit of her stomach solidify into a heavy, painful ball. Damn, this creature really was here because of him - and now, she couldn't escape it. All she could hope was that some Amity-destroying event would take them now, and save her from this horrible, heart breaking topic.

Her hands dropped as the stranger went on to explain the sudden visit, and all Amrita wanted to do was scream no and slam the door. She didn't want to talk about Israfel. She didn't want anyone to take his place in any way, to fill the void he so willingly left. She wanted that wound to remain gaping and fresh, angry and sorrowful; it was a powerful motivator as much as it was a horrible memory, and she couldn't let it go.

She didn't have the heart to correct her on the Half-President issue, but her gaze did focus sharply as the last few words escaped the stranger's lips.

"So you only want to know because you want to take his place?"

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 pm
If Amrita had been hoping for some kind of sadness or pity or even a genuine forlorn affection to leave Michael, there was disappointment to be had. The siren did love her sister once upon a time, but that had been a cruel love based on nothing more than obligation and respect of their mother. Israfel was gone, as so with her, the siren’s feelings of sibling love and a bond that had been weak to begin with. Still, for Michael, she rather sympathized with students who might have known Israfel. To them, they had cared, perhaps even loved the bluebird who had been bird brained, but Michael was only tactful to a point. “I am sorry if I have upset you. I understand many might have cared for her, but I must have the answers you see.” Wings folded neatly behind her, no longer shuffling.

“Take his- well the position of queen is for a female.” To that, wings that had been neat ruffled before settling. “It wasn’t her place to start with. She was half hatched and half witted. I am not so much taking her place because really it wasn’t her’s to start with.” She shook her head. “She just had the fortune to be born before me and be born defective and somehow survive. It’s more… complex anyway. Our mother doesn’t want to be the queen, gran is dying, my sisters and cousins and aunts are all dimwits and too easily distracted by the first male who struts for them. We need a new queen. And I want to be that queen.” She shrugged. “Gran wont take a challenger from anyone who can’t beat the most eligible one first. So if that one is dead..”

Michael left it at that.
Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:30 pm
Amrita raised her hand, her head turning slightly as if not wanting to hear any more. The Patchwork was quickly feeling that familiar bubble of anger boil away the nervous ball in her stomach the more she listened to this supposed relative sputter terrible things about someone who had been selfless in the end. She did her best to keep her cool, reminding herself that not everyone knew what happened - or wanted to.

"With all due respect, your politics don't mean anything to me. Israfel means something to me. I won't stand here and listen to anyone - even if you are his Sister - bad mouth him." Israfel was many things, and she certainly agreed to her own definition of 'half hatched' in that he was a human-loving, crazy creature, but she wasn't about to hear it now, after he had essentially sacrificed himself.

"Especially someone who has yet to introduce herself."

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:17 pm
Michael’s feathers ruffled. “They are very important! Israfel knew that yet she ran off! She was willing to let us go leaderless and probably die- She’s made a mess is what she’s done.” Arms crossed for a second before they fell to the side.

"I am telling the truth though- Israfel was defective. A mistake. Yet she was granted the position of most eligible to lead us because of her FEAR. Now she'd gone and gran and mom refuse to listen to reason. I am Michael, and I must find proof that she is dead, if only to make my flock face the reality and see reason to stop holding out their foolish hope."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:34 am
This conversation certainly wasn't helping her mood. With every negative Michael announced, Amrita only further resolved to say nothing. It wasn't fair, and she knew that; a part of her understood where she was coming from, after all. But it didn't change the fact that she couldn't stand to hear someone speak ill of the dead, which was a phrase she was finally coming to understand.

"Israfel saved us." Amrita stressed, irritation clear in her voice. "He put his life on the line for us again and again, and gave literally everything to try and ensure that we were safe." Including himself. Fat lot of good it did, and she was still mad at him for his decision in the long run, but the gesture was there. He tried.

"Like I said. I won't stand here and listen to you badmouth him. You have two choices: You either start treating him with the respect, or you can leave. Just know I won't tell you another jack damned thing if you leave now. You'll have to get your information elsewhere." She was being mean, she knew. And petty, and irritable...but she couldn't help it. Her emotions had been beyond her control for a while now, unfortunately, and this was a subject that dangled very loosely over a very sore, still raw wound.

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas