Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
☆ We'll Answer Your Questions Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 pm
    Xiao and Cabby: So sorry I'm just now seeing this, but Cabby was right -- you don't have to be an NSTG member to participate in our summer events, but for our other events, unless they're in collaboration with another guild, you do have to be a member. I'll be sure to make this clear in the future!

Darker, that's a great idea for a future guide; noted. I want to try to beef up our Resources subforum in 2018, and I feel like this would be supremely helpful for many.

Xiao Xifeng
    sdrawkcab
    Darkerdemons

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:22 pm
Ebania
o: Thanks. I should've quoted you in at the time, but didn't want to bother you. I wasn't thinking.
Also ;D about beefing up the resources, I have a few unfinished guides that I need to work on. XD;; I'd love to see what you have in mind and help fill in gaps

Darkerdemons

I kiiiinda do, but not. > < I didn't realize that's an issue. Are people having trouble saving their own avatars to post in threads (such as art shops or avatar contests)?

And grrr @ photobucket. I totally forgot that I needed to update the pictures in everything. x -x

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:37 pm
sdrawkcab

I kiiiinda do, but not. > < I didn't realize that's an issue. Are people having trouble saving their own avatars to post in threads (such as art shops or avatar contests)?

And grrr @ photobucket. I totally forgot that I needed to update the pictures in everything. x -x

ninja Was browsing through some of the entries and absence of entries for Loyal's avatar contest.

xp The booty grab guides I work on got smoked by the photobucket problem. 100+ images had to be replaced.

Great to see someone has a guide for posting avatars. I couldn't find any, but maybe the search tags just weren't the tags I was searching for in the forums. I ended up giving someone instructions to get the Avatar Builder image.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:16 am
    I think I misunderstood -- I was thinking more along the lines of, "How does one add someone's avatar to a post / thread that changes when their outfit changes?" I right-click, copy-image-source for this, but some extensions and settings can make this a challenge.

Always feel free to quote me! Even if I just take note of it and return to your suggestion later, it'll get seen. 3nodding And thanks for all the hard work you've contributed to the Resources subforum, Cabby.

sdrawkcab
    Darkerdemons

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 am
Ebania
    I think I misunderstood -- I was thinking more along the lines of, "How does one add someone's avatar to a post / thread that changes when their outfit changes?" I right-click, copy-image-source for this, but some extensions and settings can make this a challenge.

Always feel free to quote me! Even if I just take note of it and return to your suggestion later, it'll get seen. 3nodding And thanks for all the hard work you've contributed to the Resources subforum, Cabby.

ninja I think a guide with both (avatar changing and not changing) is a good idea. Some users post the changing avatar link in contests, so when they change their avatar, their entry also changes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:12 pm
    Couldn't agree more! And we could refer back to that very same guide (or set of guides) when hosting avatar contests. 3nodding

Darkerdemons
    ninja I think a guide with both (avatar changing and not changing) is a good idea. Some users post the changing avatar link in contests, so when they change their avatar, their entry also changes.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 am
Ebania

Darkerdemons

Dark, omg @ replacing all those pics.
And Ebania, thanks for giving us a place to put them. XD I tend to get into moods where I just have to make a guide. o uo Even if no one needs them, I have fun. XD;

Speaking of, are either of you going to do the avatar saving guide? I can do it if not. XD And, if so, I got excited last night and jotted down a bunch of notes for what can be included  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 pm
sdrawkcab
Ebania

Darkerdemons

And Ebania, thanks for giving us a place to put them. XD I tend to get into moods where I just have to make a guide. o uo Even if no one needs them, I have fun. XD;

Speaking of, are either of you going to do the avatar saving guide? I can do it if not. XD And, if so, I got excited last night and jotted down a bunch of notes for what can be included

I was trying to decide if I wanted to make a guide or not, haha. If you're interested in making the guide, then go for it! If you want me to take a peek after you've made the guide, I would be happy to do so. wink  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:59 pm
    I definitely would if I had the time, but if you're down to make it and make it as beautiful and as in-depth as your other guides are, then I invite and encourage you to do so. emotion_bigheart

sdrawkcab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:42 pm
ninja Are Lake Kindred and the summer event games the only games on Gaia that can be played on a mobile device? Most other games require flash.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:01 pm
Darkerdemons
ninja Are Lake Kindred and the summer event games the only games on Gaia that can be played on a mobile device? Most other games require flash.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the only ones  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:36 pm
Auriga La Shock
Darkerdemons

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the only ones

Thank you, Auriga.

Your avatar is out of this world. ninja  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:19 pm
Darkerdemons

Thank you, Auriga.

Your avatar is out of this world. ninja

Np emotion_brofist

It's pretty stellar right? emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm
heart

I'm going to be away for a while. I'll be back when i can. see you all then. heart  

anna of green acres

Shy Friend

16,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers