Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Hermit Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 am
Spenelli
angels losing sleep

Reading all those differences actually kind of gave me shivers, haha. I've never played the first game but know enough of the backstory to know there were quite a few differences. Is the second movie based on any of the games or no? I would love to see Silent Hill 2 turned into a movie, to be honest.

I never saw the second one. I didn't actually know there was a second one until you mentioned it. xD It's weird I haven't seen even one advertisement about it. But I guess I haven't watched actual tv in like 2 years, and before that... who knows. All I do is play on the PC or watch Netflix.

xd
Good lord Netflix
is amazing!

So many random movies
that no one seems to have ever heard of.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 am
Spenelli

I never saw the second one. I didn't actually know there was a second one until you mentioned it. xD It's weird I haven't seen even one advertisement about it. But I guess I haven't watched actual tv in like 2 years, and before that... who knows. All I do is play on the PC or watch Netflix.

I think the second one might be on Netflix now. I was going to watch it eventually. My fiancĂ© hates horror movies so he would have to be out of the room in order for me to watch.  

angels losing sleep

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 am
Cinderful

I love Netflix. There are a lot of times I get irritated they don't have something I specifically wanted. But there is so much on there I shouldn't complain. I'm getting back into anime thanks to Netflix. I watched that whole show, "Ouran High School" that Ariella Sokol suggested. Now I'm onto "Heaven's Lost Property". If you can get past the plot holes it's an amazing show. xD So vulgar.. haha. I've not seen many MA animes, so I get exited when they keep saying things like "a*****e". I'm such a kid getting excited about curse words. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:29 am
angels losing sleep

I checked and the second one is on there. Ironically the first one is not. xD Why would they have a sequel and not the first?? Haha. Not that I'd ever watch it again but still. I might just watch it sometime.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:17 pm
Spenelli
angels losing sleep

I checked and the second one is on there. Ironically the first one is not. xD Why would they have a sequel and not the first?? Haha. Not that I'd ever watch it again but still. I might just watch it sometime.

Yeah, that makes no sense at all! Netflix is weird with how they put movies on there. I'll have to go watch now that you mentioned it is indeed on there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 pm
angels losing sleep

Yeah, that makes no sense at all! Netflix is weird with how they put movies on there. I'll have to go watch now that you mentioned it is indeed on there. 3nodding

Let me know what you think of it. If it's terrible I won't bother, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Crimsonredrabbit

Profitable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 pm
I often get sick. its part of my poor immune system. I have learned that sunlight and fresh air does help. Its okay to be on the computer just put aside some time to go out side. You don't have to run and play just sit on the porch, read, draw, anything you want but that fresh air will help. I hope this helps you live positively!!! lol sorry i'm bored!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:18 pm
I like being a hermit. I always have fun things to do.
Sadly, I can't get away with a pure hermit lifestyle yet.  

Hanage

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces